Run Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola was on top of Carolyn, pressing her hand against her lover's crotch and their bare chests together. The redhead had all the padding, but Lola was taut and toned. And the two kissed as Lola humped against her girlfriend, and Carolyn wrapped her legs around the Hispanic beauty. The two embraced and kissed and rubbed against each other, Lola's fingers and hand tantalizing Carolyn's sex.

"I love you," Carolyn said between breaths.

Lola gave a sly grin. "I think I figured that one out," she said. But her face grew softer and, "I love you too." Her fingers started to move faster as they pressed their bodies even more tightly against one another. Lola wanted to make Carolyn cum so many times that she forgot her troubles and was willing to go all night to make that happen.

Carolyn's substantial chest was heaving against her lover and she was letting out small grunts of air that often preceded climax. Lola sunk three fingers into the woman's pussy, pressed her hand firmly against the woman's opening and waited as Carolyn made the "O" face and her pussy spasmed. Hard and wet was the way she liked it, and Lola had delivered her to that particular promised land.

Lola stood up and let Carolyn undo her pants and slide them, panties and all, all the way down to her ankles. Lola had barely even gotten a chance to kick them away when her lover grabbed her ass and pulled her close, allowing Carolyn to rain kisses down on that firm tummy and trailing them down to Lola's honeypot. Lola lifted one leg and rested her foot on the edge of the sofa while the redhead hunkered down and started licking up into that wonderful pussy . . . dark on the outside but pink and juicy on the inside.

"Oh baby," Lola moaned, running her cum soaked fingers through Carolyn's hair as the educated woman's educated tongue slid through Lola's pussy like butter. She could move that tongue faster than a jackhammer and was hitting all the right places with unerring accuracy. And then Lola felt a single finger press its way into her asshole. She wasn't as in to that as Carolyn one, but couldn't deny that the extra pressure of just one finger was quite pleasant and helped emphasize the pleasure in her cunt. "You're such a naughty girl."

"Just for you," Carolyn said. That was mostly true too. While she had always been . . . well, easily aroused, being with Lola had taken things to a whole new level. Lola had a bad-girl look with an angel's disposition and the combination drove Carolyn to the brink of insanity sometimes. There were times it seemed that there weren't enough hours in the day to do all the things she wanted to with her brown-skinned beauty.

Carolyn pressed her lips together around Lola's outer labia and pulled gently. She released and ran her tongue deep down the cleft until it reached the top. She retrieved her tongue before sucking softly on Lola's clit before repeating the whole process.

It didn't take long to get Lola squirming in delight. Lola's earliest lesbian experiences had been with hardcore bulls of insensitive nature, and she had found that she MUCH preferred Carolyn's approach. And it wasn't like Carolyn couldn't get a little rowdy!

The redhead was thirsty for Lola's cum and wasn't to be denied. She was sucking on her lover's clit hardcore and soon felt the woman's body tremble. Lola was clinging to Carolyn's head as she came.

"Let's go to bed," Lola whispered, helping Carolyn up to her feet and leading her to the bedroom. She laid her lover back on the cool comforter and the climbed on top of her. She kissed her way up from Carolyn's pussy to her breasts and then to her mouth before starting the return trip.

Carolyn started to spin on the bed before Lola could get to comfortable between her thighs. "I think we need to work on our basic math," she chuckled.

"Sixty-nine?" Lola replied, working her way into position.

"See?! You're a fast . . . unh . . . learner," she groaned as Lola's tongue penetrated her depths. Carolyn retaliated with great verve and velocity. Her face was still wet from Lola's previous orgasm, and she was looking for more of the same. "Juicy baby," she cooed as she planted her lips in the great divide.

Lola was on top, pulling Carolyn's vaginal opening apart with her fingers and licking her way to the center. Once her tongue was in as deep as it could go, she shifted one hand so she could penetrate her lover's rectum while consuming her paradise.

Carolyn had just wrapped her arms around Lola's hips and was holding the woman's crotch as close to her face as she could. She was eating he Hispanic hottie like a ravenous dog, shaking her chin in attempt to get deeper into her lover's body. She couldn't resist sliding her hands up and down that beautiful body that lay against her every night.

Lola reached one hand over to the nightstand and managed to get the top drawer open without stopping what she was doing. She felt around and found a six inch vibrator. She smiled to herself. The two of them had more sex-toys than an adult novelty story. She turned it on low and placed the tip just inside Carolyn's inner labia, stimulating those fleshy bits while sucking on her clit.

Carolyn's eyes rolled back in her head for a moment as pleasure coursed through her. She quickly returned to her oral explorations but found it difficult to concentrate on the task at tongue. It got worse when, after getting it wet with Carolyn's juices, Lola shoved the toy slowly into Carolyn's ass and turned it on high. If her eyes had rolled back earlier, they were in full-on Exorcist mode now.

"Oh God!" she cried as her rectum was violated. She quickly attacked Lola's pussy, ravishing if from stem to stern. But try as she might, it was Lola who induced the next climax, and it had Carolyn squirming on the bed like a fish on a hook. She was gasping for breath for thirty seconds before she could move again.

"You dirty girl," she moaned happily.

"You're the one who told me the rules," Lola replied, then gave out a moan herself as Carolyn started to eat again. Lola pushed the vibrator as far into her lover's ass as she could and just leisurely return to cunnilingus.

The two women spent the better part of the next half-hour bringing each other to orgasm after orgasm. Lola's goal was to exhaust her lover into a well-deserved sleep. Carolyn was just wanting to give pleasure to someone she loved so much.

She had Lola on her back with the woman's legs spread wide. The vibrator was still in her ass and she was using a smaller one to tease Lola's clit. She inserted her fingers into the Hispanic's pussy and curled them, probing for a spot that was, by that point, quite sensitive.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh . . ." Lola let out as she felt a doozy of an orgasm building. She knew what Carolyn was going to do. 'That bitch!' she thought, but in a good way. The orgasm hit, and the redhead kept probing that spot. Lola was being taken to a sexual plateau where Carolyn was going to keep her for a while.

The first orgasm hit and it was a whopper. But that wasn't Carolyn's only intention. She concentrating on stimulating the clitoral area while probing her inside.

"Again . . . again . . ." Lola said as a second tremor rocked her body, followed by a third and then a fourth. Carolyn could turn a nun multi-orgasmic if she were so inclined. Lola's body was sweating and trembling when she finally was able to rest. "You are a demon," Lola said.

"And yet you keep coming back," Carolyn said, her face slick with Lola's cum even as they kissed.

"Feeling better?" Lola asked.

Carolyn snuggled against her girlfriend's chest. "Let's take a shower and a nap. Then ask me again in the morning."

"Whatever you say, baby. Whatever you say."

------------- ------------

Late that night . . .

------------- ------------

Pat woke up shortly after midnight. She felt . . . humiliated, and she couldn't tell which was worse, being bathed and fed like she was a child or that it was her failed suicide attempt that had put her in that predicament. All she knew for sure was that her heart ached.

She thought about calling Dr. Martin, but she wasn't sure what to say. Everyone knew what the score was, so it wasn't as if she had anything to confess. She wondered briefly if her parents were still in the building, then decided she didn't care. She didn't owe them anything.

'So why after all these years to I still want my mother to make everything better? Why am I still ashamed that I let my father down?' she thought. Her father, who had been punched in the face twice in less than forty-eight hours.

It was this reminder that made Pat think of Keith, the handsome boy whose ill-advised action had started in motion a chain of events that had, for just a moment, taken Pat out of her little prison and brought her into the real world. And she thought of that kiss. In that one little singularity . . . that one point in space and time . . . things had felt so good.

'I want to feel like that again,' she thought, then a surge of guilt flooded over her. 'I don't deserve to though. How can I ever want to be happy again?'

It was then that something Lola had said to her once came to mind. "I just had to make a decision. Continue along a self-destructive path or make a new one." Was she ready to make that decision?

----------- -------------------

The next afternoon . . .

----------- -------------------

Keith arrived at the hospital with Gail and Todd in tow. He looked around to make sure he wasn't breaking the unofficial restraining order between him and Mr. Baker.

"This is a good idea," Gail said, patting her friend on the back.

"What's a good idea?" asked Dr. Martin, appearing from out of the lady's restroom and almost scaring the youngsters half to death.

"Jesus H. Christ," Keith said. "How'd you get here so fast? We just left school . . ."

"I took off the final period. Thought this was more important. I just had another session with her."

"How is she?"

Dr. Martin sighed. "With her, you can never really tell. I always think she wants to say something but won't due to pride or honor or . . . or whatever is going through her mind."

"She's a stubborn girl," added Lyle as he sauntered over.

"So what's the plan?" Carolyn asked.

Keith was getting ready to speak when he noticed that Mr. and Mrs. Baker had also arrived. Keith just stared at Pat's father, but the man didn't blanch.

'He's a tough hombre,' Keith thought. 'I'll give him that.'

"What did you have in mind?" Mary Baker asked, trying to sooth tensions. "Please."

"I called some people who might be able to get through to her. They'll be here soon, but I was wondering if . . . if we could take Pat's restraints off first."

"I think that would be a good idea," Carolyn said. "But security will have to keep an eye on her."

"She won't try anything," Keith replied. "I promise."

Keith walked into Pat's room while Dr. Martin talked to a doctor and a security guard.

"What are you doing here?" Pat asked, captivated by his face.

By way of an answer, Keith loosened the straps at her wrists.

Pat withdrew her arms, somewhat suspicious. She rubbed her wrists. "What are you doing? Is this an escape attempt?"

"Something like that," Keith said, quickly gripping one of her hands and then moving to the side.

Pat saw a crowd gathering out in the hallway. It wasn't her "regulars" as she had begun to think of them. She saw Mr. Keibler, the local Special Olympics coordinator and a number of the same athletes and volunteers that had attended her brother's funeral. That was a thought that made Pat's eyes well up, but as usual she fought back the tears.

"Hey," Mr. Keibler said softly, looking the woman over who had made such a contribution to his little community in the last several years. "Couple of folk here heard you were in the hospital," he said, glancing over at Keith and then back to the athletes, "and they wanted to come by and say hi."

"We miss you Pat," said Tabitha, an middle-aged woman who had been volunteering for the Special Olympics since before anyone cold remember.

"Hey," said a young man who, like Buddy, had Down Syndrome. It was Johnny Buchanan, and he had been on Buddy's relay team. He had a problem with looking her in the eyes sometimes because he was generally a shy guy. "We . . . we was wondering," he stammered, "when you was coming back?"

Pat felt like she had a frog in her throat. "I don't know Johnny. I wish I did."

Miranda, a woman who competed in the long jump, was wiping her nose when she asked, "What's wrong? Why are you here?"

Pat gripped her bed sheets. "I . . . I'm sick," she whispered, pain and distress all but completely hidden in her voice.

"You're gonna . . . gonna be okay, right?" Johnny asked.

Pat welled up her strength. "I think so. I . . . I'm gonna try," she said. She felt a strong hand encircle her own. It was Keith. She bit her bottom lip and gripped his hand back.

From the window, their friends as well as Dr. Martin and Pat's family watched.

"Good boy," Lyle muttered.

In that room, stories began to circulate. Everyone had a story about Buddy or his sister from years gone by. They weren't always amusing stories, but rather were testaments of admiration for a young man who loved to run and a young woman who was always there for him.

"Okay everyone," a nurse said, "we need everyone to clear out. General visiting hours are just about up." This was met with a resounding chorus of "awh"s. A lot of the visitors stopped to give Pat hugs or wish her well. Through it all, she kept herself as composed as she possibly could. Before he left, Pat squeezed Keith's hand.

"Call me later if you need to," he said.

"Keith . . ."

"Yeah?"

Pat looked terrified for a moment. "I don't want to die," she whispered. "And I think I should and I don't know what to do." The tears weren't to be denied this time. Her shoulders shook and she looked away from the window. Keith stood up and, after giving those outside a "forgive me" look, he closed the blinds. Dr. Martin reached in and pulled the door closed. They were going to give Pat the isolation she was used to suffering in except that this time, she had invited someone in with her.

"It should be me in there," Reginald Baker muttered, his skin feeling hot. He was angry, but realized it wasn't Keith that he was angry at. He was mad at himself.

"You're right," Lyle said, almost angrily. "It should be you."

"Who's side are you on?!"

"Hers," the big man said, pointing at the closed door. "Not as much as I should have been though. Not as much as we ALL should have been."

------------- ----------------

Inside Pat's room . . .

------------- ----------------

Pat's head was pressed against Keith's shoulder and she was sobbing quietly onto his letter jacket. Words escaped her, and Keith wasn't going to breach the silence. On top of everything, he doubted that she had ever really taken the time to grieve over the loss of her brother. She had gone from anger to shock to abandonment to suicide attempt with very little time in between.

Keith had been in this role before. Gail had cried on his shoulder after more than a couple of broken hearts. Yet this was different. He could tell that Pat had never been like this . . . weakened. He hesitated to say "weak," since he was still pretty sure she could kick his ass.

At a certain point, the crying has to stop. Pat was still too proud to let it go on for long, and struggled to get her emotions back under control.

"Don't," Keith said. "If you hold it in now, it'll want out later."

The dams that Pat was trying to put up crumbled. She clutched Keith's jacket as her mouth was open in an expression of anguish.

Finally, it came to an end. The well had run dry, and now Pat was almost at a loss for something to say.

"I'm such an idiot," she whispered. "I'm sorry I put you all through this. I . . . I'm sorry I made a mess of your jacket," she added, rubbing the tear-stained spot.

"The jacket will make it. Trust me, if it can survive you throwing up on it, it'll survive getting cried on." That comment was met with an involuntary chuckle from Pat that was music to Keith's ears. "Were you serious?" he asked in a more stern tone. "Have you gotten this notion of killing yourself out of your head?"

Pat rested her forehead back on his chest. "Yes."

"Good. Because it seems there's a lot of people around her who are kind of attached to you." Keith took a little risk. "Even if you don't want to admit it. You've got friends and family . . ."

"Don't . . . please don't. I'm not ready to deal with them yet."

"You NEED to. Whatever your history with them . . . I didn't want to bring this up, but your parents loved Buddy and they love you. They're just not good at showing it, I'm sure. And Lyle . . ."

"I wish you could understand," Pat said, finally leaning back in her bed. Crying had been exhausting.

"Make me," he replied.

She closed her eyes. "When I was fourteen, my parents took me and . . . Buddy . . ." She paused. It still hurt to think about him. "They took us to Japan. I actually thought that it was a family vacation. Mr. Baker . . . my father had some leave and it wasn't exactly a far reach from Korea. Turns out he wanted to 'surprise' me with another tournament entry. He sprung it on us the night before . . . he said he was confident I'd win even with no prep work. After my brother and I were supposed to have gone to bed, I thought I heard them talking really loud for a second. I crept closer to the door between rooms and listened. My mother . . ." Pat almost choked on the word. "She was mad at my father. Said he mislead us so he could 'promote his pet project' some more."

"She said that?" Keith asked. "About you?"

"Yeah. I'd always wanted her to love me like she did Buddy. I never understood what I had done to make her hate me. Then she started talking about how he spoiled me . . . Spoiled . . . ha! She kept on telling him how I was nothing but a little robot who saluted whenever he hit a button. He told her that at least I was going to be somebody. I knew what he meant," she added, a bit venomously. "Then Buddy woke up and wondered what I was listening to. That was the first time I ever remember lying to him. I told him that they were just listening to their television too loud and then told him to go back to bed." Pat rubbed her temples.

"Not another headache," Keith complained bitterly. His contempt for Pat's parents was growing.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Keith, I haven't trusted a thing either one of my parents have said since. I finally understood what they thought of us. My father had already given up on Buddy and my mother was blaming me for trying to make Dad happy. I couldn't win," she said, trailing off.

"But you tried anyway, didn't you? You still wanted her to love you and still wanted him to respect you for who you really were."

"I wanted both of THEM to love both of US." Pat put her hands over her face. "That'll never happen now. The one person that I knew I could count on . . . "Pat looked guilty when she pulled her hands away. "The one I KNEW I could count on . . . he's dead," she whispered. "We always had each other, so not having our parents there didn't seem so bad. I'm not ready to deal with them without him. I don't even know if I want to."

Keith sat down on the bed next to her. "So what will you do? Just not go home?"

"I hadn't really thought that far ahead," she murmured.

He touched her face. "You've had other things on your mind. But if you need some space, let me know. I'm sure Gail would let you stay at her place, and her parents are really easy going. I'd offer, but . . ."

"It wouldn't look quite proper, would it?"

"No. Maybe your uncle?"

"My uncle has his own life to deal with, and I'm not ready to leave the area. Buddy and I had some good times here." Pat gripped Keith's hand. "And there are other reasons."