Run Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

Lola continued to ride the doctor's face and slap, pinch and poke those beautiful tits for a while, grinding her pussy against her lover's face. Finally she came, and she pulled hard on Carolyn's nipples until the orgasm was complete and the redhead's face was slick with cum.

"Fucking slut," she gasped. "You were the one who belonged in prison, since you love being a prison bitch." She removed herself from Carolyn's face, letting the blinded woman wonder what was next. The Mexican hottie retried a number of toys from the closet, as well as a large bottle of lube. She planned on using every one of them. She flipped Carolyn onto her stomach and stuck a pillow under her hips, forcing the woman's ass up into the air. The only thing between the two women now was a soaked thong which Lola ripped from her lover's body.

"A bitch in heat," Lola said, spanking Carolyn hard on one of her ass cheeks. Rather than shying away, Carolyn stuck her round behind up to meet what she hoped would be another blow. But Lola made her wait. She was lubing up a nine-inch jelly dildo, complete with balls. Without any warning, she pushed it all the way into Carolyn's body, forcing the air from the woman's lungs as she accommodated the substantial toy. "Took it pretty easily, didn't you slut? Well it won't be easy for you now." She slapped the other cheek. Carolyn was trying to find a way to make the toy in her pussy move by humping the bed, but it wasn't working. She would have to depend on Lola to satisfy her.

Lola pulled out another dildo and got onto the bed. She placed it on the bed between Carolyn's knees and slowly sank onto it, letting seven inches fill her up. With her own pussy filled, she started to bounce on it. Every time she bounced, she slapped Carolyn's ass. The redhead's ass quickly seemed to match her hair.

Carolyn was in her own private heaven. Her breasts still stung from Lola's rough attentions, and now her ass was getting the same treatment. Lola was being merciless. She was slapping and spanking Carolyn's ass like a drum, stopping occasionally to tightly grip that sensitive skin. Even though she was supposed to be being "dominant," she couldn't help herself . . . she wanted to pleasure Carolyn. It was what she wanted to more than anything. All their sexual games took place because they satisfied one of the doctor's deepest desires. So Lola stopped spanking that pink behind and shoved a couple of fingers into Carolyn's anus. She started fingering that tight ass, then leaned it and bit that tender behind.

Carolyn moaned into a pillow. She was stretched out, ass skyward and completely vulnerable, but she felt safe . . . because it was Lola. And that young woman knew Carolyn's wanton desires and heart as well as Carolyn herself.

Lola found herself climaxing a second time as she rubbed the dildo in and out of her own opening. She clamped her teeth down on Carolyn's ass flesh and held her mouth there until she stopped trembling. They were going to have to clean the sheets (again), because she was determined to make sure they were covered in sweat and cum before the stroke of midnight.

As her orgasm subsided, Lola released her teeth and gently kissed each cheek of Carolyn's tortured behind. Then her tongue touched Carolyn's asshole while she pulled those cheeks apart. The redhead's pussy lips were still stretched around that jelly dildo, and it was making Lola's mouth water.

"What am I gonna do with you now?" she asked dreamily. She picked up a long, smooth, two-ended dildo. She stared at it, then down at her lover's upturned ass. "That's about right," she said with a smile.

Carolyn could hear the glee in her lover's voice, but had no idea what the woman was up to. Then she felt something slimy pressing against her asshole, then the head of some toy was easing its way into her already well-worn backside. She had to bite the pillow again to keep from screaming out in delight.

"You're such a whore," Lola said. "You'd probably trade your favors for a pack of cigarettes, wouldn't you?" Lola asked, pushing almost seven inches of plastic cock into her girlfriend's behind. Kneeling but still facing her captive, she plunged the other end of the dildo into her own warm and waiting sex. She humped against the dildo, driving it deeper into both women's bodies while gripping her lover's tender ass flesh tightly. She let go of one cheek and reached between them, grabbing the dildo in Carolyn's pussy and pumping it a little bit.

Carolyn may have been blinded, but she could swear she was seeing stars. Double penetration was a delight to her, and Lola had a good rhythm going in both of her openings. She felt her lover's leg slapping against her as she fucked the helpless woman. 'She's got to be in an awkward position,' she thought before moaning into the pillow. The veins of the toy in her cunt were rubbing against the inner labia, forcing rational thought from her mind again.

"Oh God," Carolyn murmured as her pussy felt tighter than normal.

"Gonna cum baby?" Lola said, unable to hide the love in her voice. "C'mon baby," she added, slapping her lover's rump lightly and watching her back arch. Her pussy and asshole were gripping their respective invaders and her juice was pumping out around the edges. "Ooh, mah baby is juiced up tonight," she said with a smile. She let the double-ended dong slide out of her own body, sitting down on the bed and grabbing the end of a toy in each hand. She began pumping slowly with both, enjoying how the bound woman before her tried vainly to push back and capture more of the toys. But Lola was in complete control.

Lola had one last thing she wanted to do. She pulled the both dildos out, leaving both openings feeling agonizingly empty. Then she covered one of her hands in a nice slick layer of KY.

'Bitch,' thought Carolyn happily. 'She's gotten so much better at this. Now she's going to make me wait.'

Indeed, Lola was waiting. But she wasn't doing it just to make Carolyn desperate. That was just a bonus. The two women had only experimented with what Lola had in mind a couple of times, and she wanted to do it right. She teased Carolyn by nibbling on her ass flesh some more while sliding two fingers into the woman's warm sex, stroking her mound and feeling her depths.

Carolyn wasn't sure what was going on, but she liked it. Those ex-con fingers were incredibly gentle. She knew Lola was still getting used to the idea of being both sexually dominant but still loving, but Carolyn had utmost confidence that her girlfriend would grow into the role. Not that Carolyn would mind too much if they just engaged in a more "traditional" relationship. She would love the Latina just the same.

'Ooh, tricky girl!' the redhead thought, realizing what her lover was up to as those two fingers into her pussy suddenly became four. The were crunched up together, and Lola was pushing them up to the knuckles on a series of slow, methodical strokes.

"I'm going to stuff you like a fuckin' turkey, you slut," Lola purred, biting harder on Carolyn's ass then teasing her already tortured sphincter with her tongue while she pushed a little further with her hand. She was able to get all the way up to the widest part of her hand lodged in her lover's opening. She was going to taker her time. "You're going to be my little slut puppet. If I make you my puppet, you'll do anything I say, won't you?"

"Anything!" Carolyn gasped.

"You'll eat my ex-con pussy for breakfast and spread your legs for me at dinner?"

"Any time you want!"

Lola pushed her hand all the way in, feeling Carolyn's vaginal opening giving and then quickly closing down on Lola's wrist. "I want you all the time. All I want is you," she whispered as she pumped her hand inside her lover's body.

Dr. Carolyn Martin completely lost track of time after that. She felt the incredible, wonderful pressure in her most private paradise. She felt most of the slaps on her reddened behind. She was pretty sure she felt orgasm after orgasm, though she lost track after four. Then, for a brief and beautiful moment, she felt complete.

Then she felt cool water running over her face. The mask had been removed from her eyes, so she was able to see a frantic looking Hispanic beauty staring down at her.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry," Lola was babbling. "You passed out and . . ."

Carolyn nipped that panicked spree in the bud by pulling Lola's face down and silencing those lips with a kiss. "You are the most incredible woman I have ever met," she whispered, placing the words on the edge of her tongue and sliding them into Lola's mouth. Her "dominatrix" was a still an innocent at heart, and the combination was intoxicating.

Lola blushed. She lay down beside her exhausted lover. "Want me to run you a bath?" she asked, noticed just how messy things had gotten.

"Screw it," Carolyn replied with a chuckle. Then more seriously, "Just wrap your arms around me." She snuggled up against her lover, pale skin pressed against light brown as Lola embraced the woman who had saved her from a life not-so-well lived. The rested together, the air conditioner cooling their skin but not making a dent in their passion.

------------ ---------------

The next day . . .

------------ ---------------

"Are you sure there's nothing we can do?" Benga asked, sitting in chair that was probably a little small for the big Samoan.

Dr. Martin smiled. She had already had a couple of cancellations that morning, and many of the children actually crossed the hallway to avoid walking next to her. The boys leered, the girls whispered and even some other professors seemed hesitant to be seen talking to her. The high school rumor mill was in full swing, and it was blowing a heady wind at the redheaded psychiatrist. "You shouldn't get involved," she said. "I do appreciate you coming though, and I never believed that you kids were the ones who spilled the beans. I must say that I'm a little relieved. Secrets really aren't healthy."

"But what they're saying about you . . . I mean, Pat is SO pissed!"

"You don't think she's going to hurt somebody, do you?" Carolyn asked, suddenly very alert.

"I don't know. Keith is tryin' to keep her calm, but I don't think he could do much if she gets a mind to misbehave." Benga shifted in his seat. Even HE was nervous about the idea of tangling with the young woman, and he wasn't the type to scare easily.

"Please try to keep her from doing anything rash. It won't help me and it will only hurt her."

"She wanted to come by, but . . . we weren't sure if that wouldn't help Brazier feed those . . ." He stopped. He hadn't wanted to mention the name of the suspected culprit.

"Ah," the doctor said knowingly. She was quite familiar with the young man. He was a spoiled little brat who spent more time trying to stare up her skirt than he had listening to her when had been sent to her office for anti-social behavioral problems. "That doesn't surprise me."

"We don't know for sure," Benga admitted. "But he's got a thing against Pat and Keith these days."

Carolyn closed her eyes. "If you kids have anything you want to talk about . . . any of you . . . don't be afraid to come by. Don't be afraid of what it will look like for me. What will happen will happen."

"Yes ma'am," Benga said, bowing his head in respect and then walking out.

Carolyn liked Benga. He was strong yet patient, and had a sense of honor and dignity that she wished more people could display. She wished she had a chance to talk to him BEFORE he had slit his wrists. 'Not that it matters,' she though with uncharacteristic bitterness. She hadn't stopped Pat. Dr. Martin sat alone in her office, staring at her door like a girl waiting for the prom date that had jilted her.

------------- ----------------

During lunch hour . . .

------------- ----------------

"I can make it look like an accident," Pat said, staring across at Thomas Brazier and his cronies. His boldness had attracted a small throng of yes-men and toadies to his side, which in turn was feeding his ego.

"No." Keith found himself having to be the reasonable one, but he had a lot of practice after being friends with Gail all those years.

"You do anything and it'll look like Dr. Martin sent her 'lover' to do her dirty work," Gail chipped in, secretly wishing to see Pat beat the holy tar out of that punk ass kid.

"What part of 'make it look like an accident' are you two missing?"

"I heard it," Sally whispered.

"See, Sally's on my side."

"But I don't think you should do anything."

"Traitor."

Art chuckled. "Oh you fickle thing you."

Pat smiled. Art was a bit of a character and it was hard to take him too seriously.

"So what are we doing this weekend guys?" Keith asked, sitting on the table and rubbing Pat's shoulders. He felt that brief moment of panic at this public display of affection evaporate and she almost started to purr like a kitten.

"Somethin' cheap," Benga said. His parents, while not exactly suffering, weren't the richest in the district.

"I'm for that," Gail replied.

"I'm meeting someone up at the lake. My folks have a cabin and he has a real big . . . boat," Art replied, batting his eyelashes.

"Art is getting' somethin' somethin'," Benga said, giving his gay friend a high-five.

"Hey, why don't you guys come on up? We'll have a little almost-the-end-of-high-school party?"

"Cool!" Gail said excitedly.

"You just want to get Todd up in the woods where you can . . ." Keith started.

"Hush you!"

"It'll be great," Art continued. "Two bedrooms, a comfy couch and at least one air mattress. Room for everyone!"

"That sounds cool," Benga acknowledged.

"I . . . I don't have a car," Sally said nervously.

"I can drive at least three," Gail said. "Todd can take one more. Art has his own transportation. That's everybody!"

"Okay," Sally said. She wasn't sure her parents would let her go. They were a bit overprotective, but she'd try. This was the closest thing she'd had to a social life in many years.

Gail smiled. She didn't know why she hadn't paid much attention to Sally before. She was a pretty young woman who was really observant. Gail just thought she needed to speak up a bit.

"I don't know. I feel kinda bad," Pat mumbled. "I mean, Dr. Martin . . ."

"Is going to be in the same situation whether we go or not," Keith pointed out. "And I'd like to get you as far away from your 'accident victim' over there," he said, looking at Brazier, "as humanly possible."

"You are taking all my fun," Pat mumbled, but liked the idea of spending some time with her boyfriend alone in the woods.

"Hey guys," said Todd, walking over to the table.

"Sweetie!" Gail said with a kiss. Then she looked worried. This wasn't even Todd's lunch period, and her boyfriend looked nervous. "What's wrong?"

"Bad news," he said. I was in the office a minute ago picking up some papers for Mr. Brown and I heard the staff talking. Samantha Addison . . . yeah, the same one on Brazier's arm . . . apparently said she felt uncomfortable around Dr. Martin to her parents last night. They started screaming at the principal this morning. So did Brazier's parents. His folks are right-wing religious nuts, and they want Dr. Martin fired. Apparently they're saying that she's up to no good because she hid her sexual orientation and HAD to be planning on seducing unsuspecting students. They've managed to call for an 'emergency' PTA meeting on Friday to discuss the matter."

"Bullshit!" Keith said, then he and Benga had to restrain Pat from taking off across the room and throttling her nemesis.

Brazier saw her and sported a demonic grin. "Hey, it's the little dyke toy and her band of pussies!"

"Let her go," Gail growled.

"This isn't the time," Benga said softly. "Choose your own place of battle."

Pat sensed a kindred warrior spirit in the big man. But she wasn't willing to let this go. "I promise I won't hurt him . . . today," she said. "But let me go."

Keith and Benga looked at each other, then slowly released and backed away, almost as if they had just freed a wild animal and were getting out of its path of destruction. Pat took off at a run across the cafeteria, and everyone turned to watch what they thought would be one heck of a fight.

Brazier was quite understandably afraid, though he tried not to show it. He grew braver as his comrades stood up and tried to block her path. But Pat moved like a shark through water . . . possessing both amazing speed and terrifying ferocity.

Thomas Brazier tried to shove Pat in the chest, but she artfully dodged. She spun him around, pulling his jacket down past his shoulders so he couldn't easily move his arms. Just using momentum, she jumped agilely over the table, pulling the off-balance young man onto the table. It was getting harder and harder for him to control his fear, particularly since he was on his back with his arms pinned underneath him.

Pat grabbed a handful of mashed potatoes, complete with gravy, and covered Thomas's face with them. One of his friends moved to intervene, so she grabbed a plastic lunch tray and shoved one edge just underneath the guy's chin and only an inch from his throat.

"You have two choices," Pat warned coldly. "Try it or keep breathing."

The would-be rescuer stopped.

Pat looked down at her victim. "It's just THAT easy," she said menacingly. "I don't like playing games, and you're playing a dangerous one."

"Fuck you bitch," Thomas said, trying to recapture some of his bravado.

"In your dreams, you [i]shib seki[/i]. I may not be able to stop you from spreading your sick fantasies about me, but mess with my friends and I WILL find you and I'll kick you so hard in the balls that they travel up your neck, ring a bell in your head and a carnival guy will hand me a big stuffed teddy bear. Got it?"

"Get your hands off my boyfriend you little . . ." Samantha Addison started. Big mistake. Pat rolled her eyes, grabbed a banana off a tray and shoved it into the girl's mouth while she was trying to talk.

"Don't interrupt me mid-threat," Pat said. "It makes me edgy."

Samantha just stared wide-eyed and didn't even try to speak through her fruit gag.

Pat walked through the crowd, which parted like the Red Sea. A number of on-lookers glanced at the fallen Thomas Brazier and snickered. "What are you looking at?" he growled at the nearest ones. Then everyone went back to their seats, but the snickering continued.

---------- -------------------

Friday evening . . .

---------- -------------------

"I can't fucking believe this," Gail growled. She was sitting next to her parents, as well as Keith, Todd, Benga, Sally and Art, all of whom had coaxed their parents to the "emergency" session of the PTA. She could see Thomas Brazier and his folks as well as his cronies on the other side of the auditorium, and she was so tempted to go over and slap his smug face.

Pat was sitting next to Keith. She was all ready to voice her opinion when the proceedings started. She was so irritated that she was digging her nails into Keith's hand, which he periodically had to remind her to stop doing through gritted teeth.

Once the meeting officially commenced, there was a lot of shouting. Dr. Martin sat alone in the front row. She had forbidden Lola from being there. Pat watched and understood the woman's mindset. She knew what it was like to try and suffer alone.

"She blatantly hid her wicked ways from everyone. Why else would she . . ."

"Do YOU go around announcing your sexual orientation at job interviews?"

"She made advances at a student . . ."

"Unprofessional . . ."

"Inappropriate . . ."

". . . termination . . ."

". . . unacceptable . . ."

"Think of the children . . ."

Everyone was yelling. Dr. Martin was trying to get a word in edgewise, and Pat was getting ready to start hurting people. Then the mood of the room changed.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers