Run-in Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny finds herself stranded.
2.1k words
3.97
96.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny opened the door to her boyfriend's apartment silently. It was quiet, but the light in his bedroom was on. She smiled as she unbuttoned her dress. Today was their 6 month anniversary. They'd been together half a year.

She opened up the dress enough to show that she was wearing no bra and only a thong and some fishnet stockings, and she opened up his bedroom door. But before she had a chance to say happy birthday, she saw why it was so quiet.

Her boyfriend was sitting at the edge of the bed with his eyes closed and his head thrown back as another girl was giving him head. Without even saying a word, Jenny slammed the door and walked out. She stormed down to her car and got in.

Frantically, she drove off into the night, forgetting that her dress was wide open, and that it was below freezing outside. She just drove. Fast and away from her boyfriend's apartment.

Suddenly, she heard sirens behind her. "Shit..." she said as she pulled over. She must have been going fast. As the police officer walked towards her car, she suddenly realized that her dress was still open. She quickly tried to button it up as best as she could.

He stopped at her window. "Ma'am, please step outside of the car."

Jenny stepped out, shivering in the cold.

"Ma'am, do you know why I stopped you?"

"No, I don't... I was going a little fast, but..."

"Ma'am, why were you covering up so fast when I pulled you over? Are you trying to hide something?"

"No officer, I just noticed that my dress was a little bit open, that's all."

"Ma'am, please put your hands behind your back and turn around... I'm going to have to search you to make sure you weren't hiding anything on yourself as I pulled you over, I'm sure you understand."

"Yes officer. I don't want to cause trouble." Jenny turned around, and he held her hands together with one hand while he ran the other over her body. She shivered as a blast of cold wind hit her face.

"Ma'am, please try not to move." he ran his hands up and down her legs, and her waist. One hand felt all the way up to her breasts. She pulled forward when he touched them. "Ma'am, please hold still, I just want to make sure you're not carrying a weapon or drugs or anything else illegal."

He ran his hands over her breasts, then in between them. "Well, I haven't found anything so far. May I see your license?"

Jenny pulled her license out of her purse. "It's right here officer."

He looked at it, then he held out his hand, "Ma'am, let me see your purse too, just to make sure." He searched through it briefly, then tossed it inside the car. "Ma'am, you do realize that this license is out of date."

"It is?"

He pointed to the expiration date. "Yes ma'am, this license expired a few weeks ago. Ma'am, I'm afraid I'm going to have to search you more thoroughly."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm going to have to perform a strip search."

"Come on. For a suspended license?"

"Yes ma'am. Now hold your hands up in the air."

"You can't be serious. It's 30 degrees outside."

"Ma'am, it's either here or I arrest you and we do this at the station. Your choice."

She raised her hands in the air. He gently unbuttoned her dress, and it fell open. "Now hold your hands behind you ma'am." She did, and he slipped the dress off of her shoulders. She stood there in nothing but a thong, her fishnet stockings and her boots while he ran his hands up and down every inch of her. He paid especially close attention to her breasts, running his hands over them and feeling her hard nipples. "I'm going to have to do a cavity search now."

"This is ridiculous!"

"Ma'am, it's either here or I arrest you. Which is it?"

She paused for a moment... but she really had no choice. "Okay... I guess it's here."

He suddenly pulled out a polaroid camera and took a few pictures. "Don't worry ma'am, standard procedure." He said as he pulled out a pair of rubber gloves from one of his pockets. "All right ma'am, open your mouth wide."

He poked his fingers in deep until she almost gagged on them. She shivered, holding her arms across her breasts to try and cover them. "Ma'am, please keep your hands behind you right now, otherwise I will have to arrest you. Now, please get down on your knees while I get my flashlight and look deeper in your mouth."

"It's freezing! There's snow on the ground!"

"Tough. Get on your knees."

She kneeled down, shivering in the snow.

Before she knew what had happened, she heard a zipper, then his 6 inch cock was shoved into her mouth. She tried to pull away, but he held one hand on the back of her head firmly, "Ma'am, if you don't cooperate I'll arrest you right now. Dressed just the way you are. And you know what they do to women in prison. You can either suck my cock now, or suck the cock of every guard in the women's prison, right before the prisoners make you their bitch."

She started sucking gently, not sure of what would happen next.

"Come on, this is an oral exam. You can suck harder than that."

She sucked a little harder. Then a little harder. Finally, he moaned and forced himself deeper into her mouth. "Keep sucking, slut, I'm going to cum in your mouth... I want you to swallow it."

Jenny moaned and sucked harder and harder... finally he came, and she choked on his semen. It spilled out of her mouth and onto the snow.

"What was that?" The officer demanded. "I told you to swallow it."

"I'm sorry, I just choked... I didn't mean to spit it out."

The officer scowled at her, "See little girl, I was going to stop after the oral exam, but now I'm going to have to do a full cavity search. You pissed me off. Stand up."

Jenny stood up, afraid of what was going to happen next. His rough hands ripped off her panties, and two fingers probed deep into her vagina.

"Yeah, that's nice and warm... and you're wet too. You little slut."

The officer's dick was starting to get hard again, and he gently slid inside her. "Yeah, this feels good, doesn't it."

He started pumping slowly up and down into and out of her pussy. She moaned and tried to cover her freezing breasts. "No you don't... you keep your hands behind you the whole time, you little slut. This is a search."

Finally, he decided he was done. He pulled out, and his hard member glistened with her wetness. "That was fun... now turn around. It's time to finish the search."

She turned around slowly, afraid of what would happen. "I'm a virgin that way..." she started to say, then he forced her down onto the hood of the car. She screamed as her nipples touched the freezing metal. "No, don't!"

"Yes, do." he said mockingly, then he ran a finger from her pussy up to her asshole and spread some of the wetness there. His finger slipped inside her ass, and she moaned in pain.

"I'm too tight... don't..." Before she had a chance to say anything else, his cock was pressed against her tight little hole. The head slipped inside, and she felt a burst of pain. "Ow... no... stop..."

"I'm not going to stop... you're nice and tight. I'm going to fuck you until I cum again, bitch. And you're going to take it, whether you like it or not."

He slid his cock inside her, and she screamed.

"You might as well stop screaming. I'm not going to stop fucking."

He forced his cock all the way up to the hilt and she screamed again, "No... my ass... my tits... stop..."

He pulled halfway out, then shoved himself in again. "It's either here, or in a jail cell. Your call baby.", he said as he kept fucking her.

"Ow... no... stop it... please..." she screamed in pain as he started fucking her harder and faster, his balls hitting her vagina with every thrust.

The officer just grunted as he kept fucking her tightest hole, harder and harder. Finally he buried himself up to the hilt in her ass and came deep inside her. Cum sprayed deep inside her ass, and as his cock finally started to shrink, he pulled himself out of her. He took another few pictures as she lay on the hood of the car, exhausted and in pain. She finally pulled herself off and massaged her half-frozen tits. "That hurt..."

"Felt great to me, baby." he said, as he picked up her dress and her torn thong and tossed them into her car. He locked the door and slammed it tight.

"Hey... my keys were in there!"

The officer grinned. "Well that's too bad... either you can go with me in my car until I can get you someplace, or you can wait here and hitchhike... your call."

She didn't know what to say. To stay out here in the cold, with nothing but her fishnet stockings and her boots on... it was ridiculous. But she couldn't go with him. Finally he said, "All right, you can stay here if you want. Maybe somebody will let you hitch a ride."

She watched in shock as he drove off. Under her arms, her hard nipples pressed into her skin. It was so cold. She numbly started to walk down the road, hoping for someone to come by. Anyone to come by.

Less than 30 seconds later, her wish was answered. A truck could be seen coming down the road. She held one arm in front of her breasts and waved frantically with the other. The truck stopped, and a man opened the door for her.

"Well shit, little girl... you can't stay out there like that. Get in here before you freeze that pretty little ass off."

She quickly climbed inside and tried to warm herself in front of the heaters. The man was about 30, starting to go bald, but still fairly good looking. He was staring at her the entire time. Jenny didn't even try to explain, she just tried to warm herself up.

"You got anywhere to go?"

Jenny couldn't go home like this. Her roommates would be home. They couldn't see her like this. And she sure as hell wasn't going to her boyfriend's house. "No. I got no place to go right now. I just needed to get out of the cold."

"Well shit, I'll drive you anywhere you'd like to go, if you make it worth my while."

"What do you mean worth your? Oh." She looked down at his crotch, bulging from the hardon he must have gotten the moment she got into the truck. "I've done worse things today."

With that, she bent over and unzipped his pants. He pulled the truck over to the side of the road and put it in park. By the time he had the truck stopped, she already had his cock in her hands. He moaned and relaxed in the seat. "Oh, don't stop there baby."

"I wasn't planning on it." She replied, then she couldn't talk anymore because the tip of his cock was in her mouth. She licked it and sucked on it until she heard him whimper, then she started sucking deeper and deeper until she had his entire cock in her mouth.

Finally, she pulled it out of her mouth and climbed up onto his lap. She kissed him and put one hand around his shoulders while she played with his cock with her other hand. He moaned and kissed her back.

Then she slid herself gently down onto his cock. He moaned again and put his hands on her waist. Slowly she started rocking back and forth on his cock, forcing it deeper and deeper into her pussy. He lifted her up a few inches, then dropped her onto his cock. It was her turn to moan as he penetrated her deep inside. He bounced her up and down on his cock, and she moaned and dug her fingernails into his back.

Finally, he gave a final moan and came deep inside her. She kissed him, and got up off his lap, wiping off the sticky juices that now coated her thighs. "That was fun." she said. "Now I gave you a ride, you give me a ride home."

To be continued...