Run In With Mom

Story Info
He meets his girlfriend's mom after a run.
2.5k words
4.23
526.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me give you a little background: I'm a junior at a major state university. In high school, I ran cross-country. I still love to run. Since I've been running six days a week for the last 7 years I've developed a pretty decent body. I don't have huge muscles, but I'm somewhat well defined and I'm pretty thin. I'm about 6'1" and weight about 185.

I met my girlfriend, Janet, my freshmen year of college. She lived in a dorm room down the hall, which was great for late night booty calls. She's a great girl. She is pretty too. Nice boobs, a cute butt, and curly red hair.

This story starts just after we moved out of the dorm. Janet got a great one-bedroom apartment in a really nice part of town. I didn't live too far away, just about 5 miles. One of my favorite features of Janet's apartment was its proximity to the town's running/biking trail. It was nice for me to drive over to Janet's after class, visit with her, go for a five mile run, then use her shower before going back to my place to study. The best part of that scheme was easily the shower. She usually couldn't resist the urge to join the naked guy in her shower. She loves to give head in the shower and I love to get it anywhere.

Since I have an alright body, I usually wear short running shorts with lyrca tight shorts underneath and no shirt in warm weather, but in the cold Midwestern winter, I go with running tights and a somewhat tight fitting top and a jacket if necessary. Generally I wear a matching pair of running shorts over my tights so my bulge isn't too evident, but on the trail near Janet's apartment I often go with just tights. Janet thinks it’s sexy that other women on the trail and in her complex can see the size of her boyfriend's cock. I also like the attention my bulge gets from Janet when she sees me in my tights. She is kind of a size queen and tells me about her past boyfriends with undersized units.

However, this story isn't about Janet and I showering after a run, its about Janet's mother catching me in an awkward moment. In December during our winter break, Janet attended a conference in Atlanta. It was good deal for her; the school paid her way. When I drove her to the airport on Monday, she told me to feel free to use my key so I could use her place after my runs, but she warned me her mother would be staying there on Thursday because she would be apartment shopping in town. Her mother had divorced a few years before I met Janet. She is a junior high school teacher and she had built up quite a tenure. She was taking early retirement and thought she'd move closer to her daughter. I always go along with her mother ok. She wasn't really the friendly out-going type that Janet was but she was pretty nice.

I figured I'd use Janet's shower until Wednesday then just run around my neighborhood so I wouldn't disturb Janet's mom. On Tuesday, I had a nice run of about 5 miles. I used Janet's shower like usual then went home to watch TV. On Wednesday afternoon I headed back over to the trail to get in run it. I did about three miles and stopped at the water fountain to grab a drink. There were a couple cute high school girls there who must have been riding their bikes. I heard them giggle and one side, "I bet you wish Joe's basket was as big as that guy's" referring to the bulge in my tights. It is kind of lame to be turned on by high school girls, but for some reason the girl's comment made me a little horny. I finished my run and went upstairs to Janet's place. I let myself in with the key and decided to grab a cold drink to cool down before shower. I took off my jacket and shirt revealing my upper torso, but left my tights on. I sat down and turned on the TV. I sucked down the Gatorade I got out of Janet's fridge and went back for another.

As I was standing with my back to the front door bending over to grab another Gatorade, I heard the door open and someone gasp for air. I wheeled around quickly to see who entered.

"Uh, Jeff?" Janet's mom said as I turned around.

"Oh hi," I said trying to hide my bulge behind the refrigerator door.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Oh, I use the trail outside and then Janet let's me come in and use her shower before I go back home. Janet told me you would be here Thursday." I explained.

"Well, that explains why there's a sweaty man in my daughter's kitchen," she laughed. "I thought I'd get n early start apartment hunting. It beats sitting around at home."

I was hoping she'd go sit down on the couch so I could come out from behind the door without her seeing the outline of my package.

"I'll just grab my clothes and go to my place and leave you alone, Ms. Jenkins." I said.

"Oh it’s all right Jeff. Why don't you go ahead with your shower? I'm just going to look over a couple floor plans." She said. "Aren't you getting cold standing there with the door open?"

"Gee, I didn't notice" I said. I took a gulp. I realized she was waiting to check me out. She must have had a great view of my ass when she came in and wanted to see more.

I moved slowly away from the fridge and she giggled, "do you wear those pants in front of my daughter? No wonder she let's you use her shower. I'd love a man of your size in mine!"

"He he," I chuckled unsure of what to say next.

"I'm glad she found an well-endowed guy. If my husband was a little bigger maybe he still be my husband. Well, you can take your cute college boy butt to the shower. I'll be out here if you need anything holler."

"Uh, ok" I said as a stammered off to the shower trying to fight off an erection caused by her viewing my cock and making her comments.

As I walked to the shower I noticed her in the mirror staring at my butt as I walked away. I was getting a little too turned on by this 55-year-old.

"Hey Jeff!" She called as I was entering the bathroom.

"Yes?"

"How big are you?" She asked.

"Well, I'm about 6'1"...."

"No I can see how big you are, but how big is your cock?"

"What? I, uh, I guess" I stammered.

She got up from her chair and approached me. "I haven't seen one in awhile; well not a regular man's anyway. I saw of few of the boys while they changed in the locker room and some of my teacher friend's went to a male revue last weekend, but those guys just got down to their g-strings. Oh, I'm sorry, this really isn't appropriate," she said.

"Uh, it’s ok," I assured her.

"Does my daughter get any action from that concealed weapon you carry? It’s ok to tell me I hope she is having fun."

"Well, I guess so. We sometimes..."

"What do you do?"

"Well, we've done a little of everything."

"Does she like your big cock? I saw her last boyfriend naked skinny-dipping at the lake with Janet and I. He was nice but I worried he couldn't please her with his size. You on the other hand..."

"Uh, well..."

"Jeff, can I see what's making those pants swell? It would make an old lady happy. I promise never to tell Janet."

"Uh" was all I could say.

"Alright then off with your tights!" She demanded.

I peeled my tights down my legs revealing my sweaty white jockstrap.

"How do you pack all that meat into you jock?" She laughed. I hesitated in going the full monty.

"What are you waiting for Jeff? Let's see the goods!"

I pulled down my jock. "I hope I don't disappoint you" I said.

"Wow! That's nice. I like it when guys are semi-hard like you are now. I bet you are the biggest Janet's ever been with. Hey I have an idea!" She shouted and darted toward the kitchen.

She returned carrying a tape measure and wearing a huge grin. "I'm glad I brought this along. Let's see how you measure up young man!" She grabbed my now throbbing member and gave it a few tugs until I was total erect and standing at full attention.

"Wow. You are a big guy aren't you Jeff?" She said as she bent down with the tape.

"Holy crap, almost 9 inches! That's great! No wonder Janet let's you out on that trail in those tights. Heck I'd make you wear a Speedo to the pool to show you off there too!"

"Uh, I guess I've noticed I'm a little bigger than the guys in the locker room at school, but I don't know about wearing a Speedo."

"Haha. Jeff I don't want to overstep my bounds, but your monster cock has made my panties awfully wet. Would you mind helping me out?"

"Well, I don't know."

"We won't have full-blown sex. I just need a little loving. Please."

Just then she lift her skirt and revealed her silk panties covered by her pantyhose. She took my cock and rubbed it across her panty clad pussy. I was completely turned on by this older woman with short white hair who wasn't afraid to please herself with my cock.

"Ohhh your such a stud" she moaned.

She dropped to her knees in front of me. "Do you like oral?" She asked as she took my cock in her mouth. All I could do was moan as I watched her stick her fingers down her panties and finger herself. She continued sucking my dick for about 15 minutes.

"Let's get in the shower, big boy!"

I adjusted the water as she stripped. She had an alright body I guess. A little on the flabby side.

"Suck my titties!" she demanded.

I bent over and groped her breasts then drew each nipple into my mouth, just like I do you Janet's firmer, younger tits. She put her hands on my head and pushed me down to her dripping 55-year-old pussy.

"Do you ever eat Janet? Show me how she gets it. I wanted to make sure you are treating her right."

I went to work on her wet cunt. First slowly kissing the outside then working at a quicker pace before gently kissing the outside to tease her some more. Then I stuck my tongue inside of her and grabbed her ass to pull her close.

"OOOOHHHHH! Damn this is great; your tongue must be as long as your cock! Eat it, eat it. Make me feel like a slut!"

I kept eating away at her old pussy and she kept moaning in pleasure and talking dirty until finally...

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm cumming you big dicked stud. You are getting my off with that long tongue. Oh! suck my clit! OOOOOO!"

Her body gyrated with pleasure as she moaned praises for my oral skills.

"Wow! That was great Jeff! You better give my daughter one of those when she gets home from her trip!"

"You know I will Ms. Jenkins."

"Let's see that 9-inch fire hose between your legs. You don't think Janet would mind if I jacked you off in her shower do you?"

"Well that's one of her favorite places to give me a hand job."

"Good. Get your big dick in there stud boy."

Once I was in the shower, she jumped in and gave me a deep wet kiss, which helped bring me back erect.

"I haven't tasted my on juices on a man in years. That's so sexy. Sorry for not sucking the cum out of you outside. I worried I wouldn't get mine if I did. Now I'll reward you big boy." She said as she took my dick back in her hand.

"Wow!" She exclaimed, "I still can't believe how think your monster is Jeff. God, I love your cock. I have to find one like this for myself!"

She slowly started beating me off until I was fully erect. Then, she let go and watched my cock slap against my belly. She took one ball in each had and massaged my jewels gently then she dropped to her knees and gave my cock a few kisses before taking on of my balls in her mouth.

"I did realize your ball were so big! I bet you'd like to empty them would you big boy!"

She sucked my other nut into her hot mouth. Then she started frantically pumping my cock, which were inches from her face.

"Bust a nut for your older lover Jeff! Cum for momma, cum for momma!" She cooed.

I was enjoying it so much I held back as long as I could. She could feel my orgasm building as my balls tightened, so she gripped it firmly to prevent me from shooting off. She made me moan in delightful pain as she prolonged my orgasm.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Ms. Jenkins! I can't take it anymore!"

"Yes you can big boy! That's how I felt with your delicious tongue in my crotch!"

Then she started pumping again slowly until I was ready to cum.

"Let's see what kind of power you have in that canon!"

She pumped out my first shot, which was kind of weak and only hit her in the left tit. Then my second was a real blast it flu over her head and hit the shower wall.

"Oh my God," she cried as I proceeded to jet hot cum into her hair and onto her face and boobs.

"My word, I bet Janet can't get enough of that. Let's clean ourselves up, Jeff. You are a sexy beast. Maybe you should get into that male revue. I bet I dropped $100 down guys’ briefs that night. With that huge piece of meat you could make a fortune."

I laughed at her suggestion. We soaped each other up as we completed our shower together. Janet's mother washed her hair three times to get all the cum out. She also "washed" my cock about three times to make sure it was clean.

As we got out she said, "I hope you'll be running thru this neighborhood tomorrow, big boy."

"Well I guess I could."

"You can use my shower again if you'd like."

"Well I'll take up on that offer. I better get going for now though. I can't believe you are so hot sexually."

"Us older women do it right, Jeff. And a big boy like you deserves a good orgy. If you'd like I'll suck you off tomorrow afternoon, I want to be Janet's substitute teacher while she's away."

"Ok Ms. Jenkins. You can be the sub anytime."

She gently kissed my lips then gave my cock one last tug as she left the room so I could dress.

"See you tomorrow you hung stud!"