Run in with the Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His movements were slow, delicious torture, and before long; he was watching her thighs flex as she started to come back to life and ride his cock. He put his hands on the sides of her waist, and ran his thumbs on the sides of her toned belly. When he felt her walls start to contract again; he knew that his own release was close at hand.

"You gonna cum for me again sweetheart? Come on baby, ride this dick and cum for me. Yeah girl, cum on this cock" he said the words like a hypnotic chant, and used his hands on her waist to help her ride his cock.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh...oooohhhhhh shiiiiiiitt!" she cried out.

When he felt her clench and spasm; he pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her and made several deep thrusts before he came with her with a growl of his own.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK!"

They sat that way for a good five minutes; breathing heavily, hips still rocking slightly of their own volition.

She couldn't believe this had happened, and in the end; she'd been a willing participant. She leaned back and looked at his face; his eyes closed, and a serene smile on his face.

"I can't believe you did this."

"So I sneak out of the convention 5 hours early to get back to see my girl, and you just leave me a voicemail to let me know that you were going out with the girls? How was that supposed to make me feel?"

"Grant!" she said with an irritated sigh before she smiled and hit him in the shoulder. "My friends are never going to invite me out again. You can't keep doing this" she said with a laugh as she hit him again.

"OW!" he said as he started to laugh and rub his shoulder. "Stop playing; you know you like it when I play dirty cop."

She let out a squeal when he started to nibble and bite her neck, and then began to laugh loudly as he continued to torture her.

"The girls will forgive you baby doll; they always do. I'll take them out to dinner on Sunday to apologize."

"So where did 'Black Beauty' come from?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

"Well, you're my 'Black Beauty' and you did steal my heart...so you're kind of a thief," he answered with a grin.

"The DA's a prick huh? And what about my car? I can't believe you destroyed my tail light!"

"Jimmy's getting it fixed as we speak. It'll be good as new by Tuesday. And as I recall; you don't really seem to mind the DA's prick," he answered with a laugh at his play on words. "As a matter of fact; you seem to love it" he said with a cocky smile.

He began to kiss her neck, and she was just a little surprised when she felt him start to grow rigid inside her.

"Oh my God Grant, you can't be serious....oooohhhh."

"Mmmhhh hmmmnn, looks like you're on lockdown tonight baby."

****************

12