Runaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers

Frank seemed like a nice guy, and although he had looked a little like his father to him at first, in fact the two men had little in common. Frank was much gentler and actually listened to him when he talked. He was tall and balding, but seemed in good shape for a guy who was probably close to 60.

When Frank emerged from the shower Dustin pretended his eyes were closed and watched as Frank puttered around the room quietly. Frank had a little belly on him and was a hairy guy, with a mat of silver and grey on his chest and fur on his back as well. In the brief seconds Frank was naked before pulling on a fresh pair of boxers, Dustin saw his privates.

Going to see them in a few seconds anyway, Dustin reasoned as he saw his benefactor's cock swinging around. His cock was a lot like Troy's, being long and slender, but Frank's seemed even longer, and his cocoa colored organ was circumcised.

The light went out, with only the street light that peeked in through the sides of the curtains providing any illumination, and through his nearly shut eyelids Dustin saw the tall shape coming around between the beds.

"Good night Dustin," Frank said, bending over and kissing the top of his head before stepping over to the other bed and sliding under the sheets.

Dustin looked at the lump shifting under the sheets in the other bed and realized that Frank had told the truth. He wasn't going to bother him and was really trying to help, and then Dustin closed his eyes while waiting to see whether Frank would eventually come over to share his bed.

It was about a half hour later that the move was made. The sheets came down and then the three steps needed were taken over to the other bed. The hand came over to the bare shoulder just above the sheet and then came the whisper.

"Frank?"

"Dustin?" Frank said. "Is something wrong?"

"No," Dustin replied. "I was just wondering if I could - you know - get in bed with you?"

"Of course," Frank whispered, sliding over as Dustin climbed in, and although it was a bit cramped, that was the way Dustin wanted it.

"You've been so nice to me," Dustin said. "Can't believe someone would help somebody that they didn't even know."

"I haven't done all that much," Frank said as they lay on their sides facing each other. "Someday, maybe you will be in a position to help someone that's having a rough time."

"If I do and can, I will. I promise"

"That's thanks enough then, Dustin."

"Uh - back in the car," Dustin said. "When you..."

"I'm sorry about that, son" Frank said. "I was just a lonely man with an active imagination and roaming hands."

"No, Frank," Dustin said. "I meant the hug. Can we?"

"Of course," Frank said, and they wrapped their arms around each other and embraced once again.

This time, they were both naked except for the boxer shorts Frank was wearing, and as Dustin held his new friend tight he felt the warmth of the older man's body, and he reveled in the feel of Frank's hairy torso against his smooth skin. Dustin's hands caressed his furry back and when their lower bodies ground against each other it was Dustin doing the pressing.

"Dustin? Don't feel like you have to," Frank began.

"I don't have to," Dustin said as he slid his hand down between them and worked his way into the boxer shorts. "I want to."

Dustin pulled out Frank's flaccid hose and held it against his own cock, which was erect and throbbing, squeezing the cock flesh together while asking Frank, "Unless you don't want me."

Frank's answer was surging in Dustin's hand, and after they ground into each other Dustin slid down to the end of the bed, pulling down the boxer shorts and exposing Frank's long and now quite stiff cock.

Dustin didn't make any false starts toward the throbbing cock he held upright. His mouth went right to the mushroom-shaped head and he let his lips slide down over the ridge and down the heavily veined shaft of Frank's manhood.

Dustin felt Frank's hand on his thighs, and he let the older man move him so that he was above him, straddling his face with his crotch. Dustin felt Frank's mouth take him in, inhaling his member right down to his balls, which were on Frank's forehead.

Dustin came first, releasing a torrent of his seed into his benefactors mouth which Frank swallowed eagerly, and that allowed Dustin to slide down and finish Frank off.

It took a while, but not, as Frank told him, because he wasn't doing a good job. The older man was savoring the moment, he explained, because being with a good looking young man wasn't something he was used to.

Afterward, Dustin went back up and wrapped his arms around his new friend, enjoying the moment while dreading having to go back out on the road again tomorrow, alone and on his journey to who knows where.

"I don't know where exactly you'll end up," Frank said.

"California seems like a million miles away," Dustin said as he hugged Frank like a teddy bear. "Even if I get there I don't know what I'll do."

"If you want," Frank suggested. "You can come with me to Cleveland. I've got plenty of room at my place, and you could stay with me for a while. I might be able to help you find a job, and if you like Cleveland maybe you could start again there."

"Really?"

"Sure. Look, there's no strings attached to this," Frank explained. "You'd have your own room and you certainly aren't obligated in any other way. Maybe you'll find somebody your own age and..."

"Would I be able to stay in your room with you? Dustin asked. "I'm tired of being alone. This right now - I love this. I need this. Don't really want anybody else right now."

"I do too," Frank said, savoring the warm embrace they were sharing. "Maybe we both are what we need right now."

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers
12