Runaway

Story Info
She wants to feel all of him.
7.3k words
4.23
29.6k
2
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n_sue
n_sue
5 Followers

Her life has been difficult to say the least, and she only wants to live again. The darkness has consumed her for over two years and she is ready to look up at the sun again. Susan knows that it will take awhile to get herself together. Getting over the kind of pain she has suffered will not be an easy task. She thinks back over the last few weeks and realizes her major mistake. Trust, it came too easily and once again she felt pain.

Daniel seemed like such a nice man. He was the perfect gentleman, always polite, and kind and caring. Also the perfect date, he picked her up on time, took her to a wonderful restaurant and enjoyed a lovely meal with her. On the first date. He did not press her for any physical contact and acted the part of gentleman very well. On the first date.

Susan was thrilled at the aspect of having a man in her life again. There was another one that she longs to be with, but distance has a way of interfering with love, passion, romance and relationships. He is just so far away, and seems so out of reach. She met Eric at a mutual friends gathering. Kindness, strength, character and humor radiated from him. For the first time in a long time, Susan smiled and felt warmth. Gentle humor and genuine conversation ruled the evening she met Eric. The wine was good, the food was better and the company of friends was excellent.

On the second date, Daniel took her to a nice little out of the way place, soft music, candlelight and a delicious dinner. The evening seemed perfect. On the way back to her apartment, Susan noticed that he seemed reserved and distant. She wasn't sure what had happened and was concerned.

Reaching her apartment, he walked her in and asked to come inside for a few minutes. Susan felt safe with Daniel, so she let him come in with her. She laid her purse on a table and switched on the lights and stereo. She was nervous being alone with him like this, but not afraid. He was a gentle, kind man after all. On the first date, he was.

Both of them sat on the sofa and she began talking, small talk, and nervous chatter. It had been a very long time since she had been alone with a man. Within moments he inched closer to her on the couch and Susan noticed his eyes were peculiar. They seemed dark and intense and the first shiver of apprehension started taking place in her mind. Continuing to speak, she moved slightly away from him, something was wrong, and her intuitive mind picked up a negative feeling from Daniel.

Suddenly he was on her, hands pushing and pulling her. Susan was terrified, she shoved him and scratched him and pleaded with him to stop touching her. His hands were rough and cruel. Daniel slapped her, several times and she fought back with all the power she possessed. She wedged a leg between them and gaining leverage she kicked with all her strength and he fell to the floor.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked while holding her throbbing cheek. "Get out, go now!"

"I'm going, but you asked for this, remember that!" Daniel screamed as he went through the door.

Tears were falling down her quickly bruising cheeks as Susan fell on the sofa. She could not understand what just happened. Her body felt abused and she ached all over from their struggles. What now, what I do, she thought to herself. Reaching for the phone she called her friend, Amy. "Amy will help me through this." Susan said to the empty room.

A few hours later she looked at her reflection in her rear view mirror as she drove the last few miles to Amy's home. Susan saw the cuts, scrapes and bruises that would darken her face for days to come and wept. The cars headlights alerted Amy to her arrival and she went to her friend to help her from the car.

"Dear Lord, what did he do to you?" Amy asked as she took Susan's hand and helped her to the house.

Both women went inside Amy's home and Amy led Susan to a comfortable chair and gently pushed her into it. Susan felt the comfort surround her in the safety of her friend's presence and home. No fear was allowed here in this cozy room and she felt the tension start to ease from her worn out body. Her mind would not shut down however, and memories of the evening began seeping slowly back in. Hugging her arms around her body she began to sob, releasing the tears of terror from her soul.

Amy fixed her friend a drink and they talked for hours until Susan was ready to sleep. Deep sorrow settled within Susan, but she felt more relaxed and ready to rest. Her friend led her to a nice little room and told her to make herself at home. She undressed and looked at her battered body in the mirror, the bruising was deeper. She saw scratches and scrapes on her face and dark blue circles around her eyes. Sighing she turned and folded herself into the warmth of the waiting bed.

Susan rested as well as her sore muscles would allow, waking often from nightmares of the past hours. Crying out once in the night and longing to feel strong arms embrace her, she pictured Eric in her mind and the easy way they talked and laughed together.

The two friends spent two days together with Amy listening and Susan resting as much as she could. She began to relax and the nightmares came less frequently, but she still felt battered and betrayed and wondered in her mind if she was at fault. Could she have given Daniel the impression that she wanted something she didn't?

Early on the morning of her third day at Amy's home, Susan heard a light knock upon the bedroom door. Drowsily she raised her head and told her friend to come in. She looked up and Amy stood close by her. "Susan, you have a guest, a friend that would really like to see you, can I show him in?"

"Oh Amy please, I have no friends here besides you, I just don't think I can talk to anyone right now. Please tell whoever it is to go away." Susan replied as she lay back upon the pillow and closed her eyes.

As she drifted off to sleep, Susan heard muted voices coming from another room, and thought she recognized the voice speaking to her friend, but sleep claimed her. Dreams of a man that she knew she should remember haunted her but he kept slipping away. She slept for a few more hours, dreaming, listening and waiting.

Susan felt a presence in her room, she knew she should open her eyes and see who was there. Opening dreamy eyes, she saw him standing beside her bed. He was holding a bouquet of the most beautiful wild daises she had ever seen; in the center surrounded by the colorful petals was a single yellow rose. Raising her eyes to his face, Susan said, "You are beautiful."

Smiling gently at her, Eric replied, "You mean the flowers are beautiful."

"No, I mean you." She told him as she rose to a sitting position in her bed.

Eric handed her the flowers and she brought them to her nose to inhale the soft scent of the rose. Looking at his face over the petals, Susan asked, "Why, did you come here? Why this kindness for a woman you barely know?"

"Our friend called me two days ago and explained what happened to you and I was almost out the door, when she said that you were all right physically and just needed to rest awhile. Amy insisted I wait a couple of days to visit you because I was so angry at the man that did this."

"Eric, that still does not explain why you are here, we only met one time." Susan replied hesitantly.

He sat on the edge of the bed beside her looking for any sign that she might be uncomfortable and said, "You are my friend, it isn't important that we only met once. I believe that if you meet someone that touches your mind and spirit, your friendship is an authentic jewel meant to be treasured; which brings me to you, when you need me the most."

"I can be your strength when you need strength, I can help you through this problem, if you will allow me. I want to help you Susan, let me take a little of this burden on me and take care of you for awhile." His sincerity was her undoing and the tears flowed once more.

Gently, Eric moved closer to her and enfolded her in his arms. She went without hesitation and rested her head on his strong shoulder. His hands were on her back and with the lightest of caresses he touched her. He could feel the tension leave her body as he held her close to his chest. Pressing his face to her hair he inhaled the scent of her and the pleasure of it was immense.

Quietly they sat this way for long moments until her tears subsided and her body was completely relaxed within his embrace. Raising her head from his shoulder she looked into his warm eyes and realized how wonderful this man felt. A slight blush colored her face as she appreciatively looked at his lips. Eric smiled at Susan as he noticed where her eyes rested.

Standing, he pulled her gently to her feet and wrapped her robe around her shoulders. Taking her hand they walked together to the den. Susan noticed that Amy seemed to be absent from the house, but she felt no apprehension at her absence.

Eric moved his arm to her waist and led her to a chair. As she sat, he brought a small table close to her and on it she saw coffee, fruit and pastries. He poured the hot, enticing brew into a cup for her, adding just a bit of cream. Amazed at his memory, she took the cup from him and their fingers touched briefly. Looking into his eyes she saw the kindness that she needed. Bringing the cup to her lips, never had she tasted coffee this wonderful. Her senses seemed to be heightened by the presence of this man. Sitting in the chair beside her he poured his own coffee and sipped with her. The silence between them was companionable. Eric passed her the pastry and fruit and quietly they had their simple meal. Food had never tasted as good as this little breakfast.

Smiling at her Eric asked, "Feeling better, Susan?"

"Yes I am, thank you for this, it was so thoughtful of you and so unexpected."

In the background, Susan heard the easy tempo of light music flowing from the speakers. "Honey, you are my shining star," played and Susan leaned her head back upon the chair and closed her eyes. She wondered if he picked this music or if it was random from Amy's collection. Her feet tapped in time with the smooth melody.

Eric watched the play of emotions on her face as she sat listening. She is a lovely woman he thinks to himself. A gentle, passionate soul that is longing to be released from the shell she has built around her. He understands that this woman has been through hell in the last few years and hopes he can reach her.

The three friends spent the next few days talking, laughing and getting closer. Susan began to heal, the bruises faded and there was a glow to her skin, especially when Eric was in the room. Amy noticed the changes, but did not speak of them, as she understood what her dear friend needed.

A few days after his arrival, Eric surprised Susan by asking her to dinner. He told her of a fantastic little place that served the best seafood in the world and also had a small lounge and dance floor.

Susan was stimulated and nervous about their date. She wasn't sure where this was leading, but realized that wherever it took her she was willing to go. She dressed with care that evening. Her reflection showed the smaller, puffy bruises on her cheek and under her eyes, even with the light make up. The cut on her lip was better, but still tender as she applied a light tint. Running her fingers through her shoulder length blonde tresses, she thought she looked nice enough despite her scars.

Slowly she walked into the den, where her gentle friend was waiting. Walking toward him, she watched his eyes take her in. A slight smile played around his wonderful lips as he followed her movements. Blushing, Susan moved to stand before him for his perusal.

His voice was magnetic, deep and husky as he said, "You look lovely, Susan." Eric lifted his hand to Susan's cheek and ran gentle fingers across the bruise he could still discern. She laid her cheek in his hand and smiled with joy at his statement.

"Thank you, kind sir, you are beautiful yourself."

Susan thought to herself, yes he is beautiful, his soul shines through and the surface man is only a light to the man inside. A light that was drawing her closer to him with every moment they spent together.

Hand in hand they walked to his car and he opened her door. Susan slipped inside and waited as he walked to the driver's side door. Within moments they were on their way to a wonderful evening together. Eric reached over and took her hand. He wasn't ready to lose the physical contact between them and they rode together listening to easy tunes playing through the car stereo.

Words were not important; they could feel the communication of new lovers starting between them. His fingers caressed hers as they rode in pleasant silence. Susan watched him as he drove and felt the warmth of his hand in hers. He was very easy on the eyes, a handsome man, and his tanned face so masculine and warm.

As they drive, the sun starts its descent and through the windows they witness a spectacular sunset. Purples, oranges, reds and the blue of the sky delight them as they drive. Eric can smell her perfume, exotic, sensual only adding to the scent of the woman. Beneath the perfume, on her skin, in her hair he can sense the woman.

She is not aware of the power she possesses. Her slight movements tempt him, the gentle fall and rise of her breasts as she breathes makes him breathless. Susan's presence is overpowering, and her lack of awareness of this leaves him in awe of her.

Susan's thoughts reside on the tender touch of his hand upon hers. His thumb moves weightlessly across the top of her hand. His fingers hold her hand with quiet strength. She has felt his strength seeping into her mind and body for days now. She glories in the feelings that he is awakening. She has found her center, the soul of every woman. Susan had feared that it was gone forever, the female in her, his counterpart.

Eric pulled the car into a space at a welcoming little restaurant. Their evening had just begun and their closeness was bound in time. Leaning close to her he places a light kiss on her cheek and whispers, "We have arrived my lovely lady." He exits the car and walking to her door he opens it and takes her hand. Susan rises and steps into his waiting arms to feel him close around her. Eric kisses the top of her head and draws her scent into his lungs. "Hmm, you smell wonderful."

Susan trembles at this simple statement. This does not go unnoticed by the man whose arms hold her. Looking up at him with shy eyes, she smiles and he is granted the beauty within this wonderful woman. Hers is a beauty that shines from within. Eric releases her from his embrace, holding to her hand, and together they walk to the entrance of the restaurant.

Hand in hand, they walk into the restaurant and are seated at their reserved table. The atmosphere is charming, the tables are covered with simple cloths and centered on each is a single candle. From the lounge come the sounds of a wonderful band. Scents from the kitchen tease them and other couples sit, as these two find each others eyes across their small table.

A waiter approaches them with a marvelous bottle of chilled wine, Eric requested when making reservations. Their waiter removed the cork and poured a small taste into Eric's glass. Bringing the glass to his nose he inhales the scent before he tastes the wine. Approvingly, he brings the glass to Susan's lips for her to taste also. Never letting go of the glass, he tips it to her lips. She smiles as the taste of the grapes flow over her tongue. He chose well, it is delightful she thinks to herself.

Eric pours her a glass and hands it to her touching her fingers as he does. The wonderful smile still plays across her lips as she takes the glass from him. Pouring his glass they sit quietly together and gaze at each others faces in the dimly lit room. It almost seems as if they are alone in the world.

The waiter returned with their menus in one hand and a single yellow rose in the other. He handed the rose to Eric and left them. Eric hands the rose to Susan and she smiles brilliantly. "I know that daisies are your favorite flowers but you remind me of a yellow rose. Gentle, kind, reserved and yet full of passion. Just as this rose reaches to the heavens for the sun, you are reaching your eyes and heart to the light of life. You have lived in the shadows for too long Susan, and I wish to help you join the world again."

Eric's tenderness and sincerity touched her female soul deeply and her eyes were bright with unshed tears. There would be no tears tonight. Tonight was for embracing the chance to experience happiness. Susan wanted to be happy; she wanted to feel his arms around her, pressing her body close to his. For the first time in ages, she began to feel feminine and desirable and her heart and mind were heady with these feelings. There was no need for a reply as her eyes said everything he needed to hear.

Susan handed him her menu and let him order for the both of them. Eric decided on a light pasta dish with lobster in a delectable sauce. Handing the menus to the waiter, he gazed at his companion. She doesn't have any idea what she does to me, he thinks to himself.

Eyes meeting over their wine glasses, they smile at each other. The atmosphere was lazy and sensual. Two new lovers getting acquainted, reveling in the easy way their glances please and excite them. Eric reached across the table and took Susan's hand in his own. He brought her fingers to his lips and placed light kisses across the tips. An involuntary shudder of delight ran across her skin. Susan was flowering in front of his eyes, her soft sensuality bringing a blush to her lovely skin.

Susan wants to be in his arms, more than any man she has ever known, yet she is frightened by the feelings he is arousing in her. She wants to lie in his arms and feel his skin close to hers, damp from their lovemaking. She wants to taste the salt from their passion and inhale the scent of desire. Thoughts of his hands upon her make her dizzy with longing. Soon, she thinks, soon. As the music plays, and their hands touch, the night closes in around them, bringing thoughts of ecstasy to both their minds.

Their dinner arrives and in comfortable silence they consume their meal as their minds consume their bodies. They are relaxed and cozy together. The evening moves forward. Dessert is not necessary as their minds are on the luscious moments to come.

Their coffee arrives and they sip the brew, never losing eye contact, bodies in tune with each other. Electricity flying through the air around them, making their skin tingles in anticipation. Susan does not know exactly what Eric has in mind for the rest of their evening together but she is willing.

Eric rises from his seat and extends his hand to her, "Dance with me, lovely lady?" He asks.

Susan takes his hand and stands to follow him willingly to the small dance floor. Together they move into the small crowd of bodies dancing in time to the slow sensual sounds coming from the band. They only have a moment to move together until the song ends, but Eric does not let his hold on her body go. Pulling her closer he bends to whisper, "Wait the next one is ours."

The husky sounds of Brian Adams begin to play for them, "It still feels like our first night together, feels like the first kiss. " Susan looks into his wonderful eyes and can see the desire for her shining there. The glorious feel of his warm skin under her finger tips as she gently circles his arm makes her long to touch more.

"The first time our eyes met, it's the same feeling I get, only feels much stronger and I want to love you longer, you still turn the fire on." Brian sings to them as Eric runs loving hands down her back and pulls her closer to his burning body. He can see the slight bruises on her skin and it makes him long to place soft kisses upon each of them. Trace the lines of this woman with his mouth and tongue. Before I release you tonight, his mind wanders I will taste you upon my lips.

n_sue
n_sue
5 Followers
12