Runaway Bay

Story Info
Another vacation and she is still getting wet.
4.9k words
4.35
137.2k
25
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For anyone who hasn't read my earlier story 'When white gets wet', I like to be admired by men, especially when I am away from home on vacation. I began wearing white swimwear when I discovered the attention that I get when it becomes translucent when wet.

Barry, my husband, buys me swimwear each spring for my Birthday; I know that he removes any lining that may be inside to give a maximum effect. I know that he loves to show me off and to be honest; I have grown to adore the attention. I just love the facial expressions and look of lust that my showing little parts of me can generate.

Before we go away, it is his responsibility to shave around my pussy lips and anal area after the beautician has shaped my dark pubes into an arrow head that is about two inches at its widest and ends in a point just above my groove.

By keeping some pubes any viewer would clearly see that the swimwear is translucent, and that directs his view in the direction that I desire.

I rarely wear a bra as my breasts are little more than a good handful. But they are all mine and my high raspberry like nipples on my slim frame, with my long legs and blonde hair usually has the desired effect.

Barry, my husband, is much older than my twenty eight years and I discovered that he likes to show off his 'trophy wife'.

He likes to show me off and I like to show off, what a great combination.

We were packing for our Winter break. It was mid February and Barry and I were going to spend a relaxing week in an all inclusive resort on the beach at Runaway Bay in Jamaica.

We have no children and so choose vacations where we don't have to suffer the noise of other people's kids.

I have to keep my eye on Barry when we pack as he has removed some of my everyday type underwear and modest clothing from the case in the past, leaving me only the sexy see thru things to wear.

One of the items he insisted on me taking was a dress that I had bought for a sixties style party but had never worn because I felt it was too short, being only six inches below my pussy and very see thru, any underwear that I wore could easily be seen thru the lace/crochet style material.

It looks a bit like the dress that Heather Graham wore in the Austin Powers film. It is a genuine dress made in the sixties and it looked nice on, the colour is kind of peach. I had an old flesh coloured body stocking that I planned to wear under the dress to make it just look like I was naked beneath. I decided that, even for me, it was too see thru because my nipples are a dark tan colour.

Barry insisted that if it had been worn in the sixties there was certainly no problem wearing it in the 21st Century.

For the flight, I wore my denim jacket over my cropped white vest and faded denim jeans. As usual, I didn't wear a bra.

I kept the jacket on during the flight because it was so cold on the plane. This of course emphasised the heat when we arrived in Jamaica and I had to take the jacket off in the arrivals hall at Montego Bay. Even the guy at the Immigration desk couldn't take his eyes off my nipples as he asked me the details of our stay. The male attention of course made them even more erect than usual.

The bus driver was worse. His eyes darted between my nipples, my flat bare stomach and the crotch of my jeans. The jeans are old and I'd cut the top couple of inches off, making them hipster in style. The front gaped a little so the top, and from the right angle, a little of the front of my translucent g string could be seen. The jeans material is soft and faded slightly more around my pussy and with the center seam splitting my lips, I could understand his interest.

The jeans are my favourites, as they are the only pair that has a centre seam that gives just the right pressure on my clit when I walk. So that day I didn't mind all the walking that we did.

It was late by the time that we arrived at the Resort. We were so tired from the flight that we went to bed early.

We had breakfast early the next day so that we would have maximum time on the beach. Barry was in his usual, boring shorts and even though I like to wear tiny swimwear, I chose to wear my one piece swimsuit until I had the measure of the place. I may need to tease but I need to know the environment.

I swam my twenty lengths of the pool with my Barry, and then left him to carry on for a few more lengths. I had just settled back on to my sun lounger and closed my eyes when I heard a deep brown Jamaican accent say,

"Very Nice."

Then a male second voice, "Yes, very nice."

I opened my eyes to see two Jamaican guys standing near my feet. They had raised their sunglasses and appeared to be examining my body.

They were both well over six feet tall and muscular, with very dark skin which enhanced their beaming smiles.

It was obvious from what they were wearing that they were members of the resort staff. After introducing themselves as Roy and Carlton and asking the usual questions about where I was from, was it the first time in Jamaica and how long was I staying for, they began to pester me about that nights Toga Party.

Carlton said, "We have some great prizes for the best looking toga and with a figure like yours your sure to win something."

Roy added, "Yeh mon, Wear nothing or something see thru under the toga like your swimsuit and you're sure to win."

Carlton, who appeared the more responsible of the two, elbowed Roy in the ribs and told me,

"Ignore him. You look like someone who would be good with their hands. I'm sure that you will be able to make a wonderful toga."

I didn't believe that he was talking about my needlework skills, when he referred to me being good with my hands.

I was just about to say that we had other plans for the evening when Barry arrived back.

Roy remarked, "Is this your Roman Emperor?"

A puzzled Barry said, "Roman Emperor? What are you talking about?"

Carlton explained about the Toga Party that was to take place in the Disco at 11pm.

"Of course we will be there, count us in."

After Roy and Carlton had moved onto the next couple, Barry got it in the neck.

"Would you consult me before you arrange things? I had other things in mind for tonight."

"Whatever you had in mind we can do after the party. It was obvious that they liked you by the way they were acting. You know how competitive you are and how you like to win. If they have anything to do with choosing the winner all you have to do is show them a bit of leg."

He was right about my competitive side and they had already seen more than a bit of leg.

We had plenty of wine with our evening meal and I was feeling a little horny. I wanted to go back to our room and fuck, but Barry insisted that we go to the Toga Party.

We collected the white pieces of cotton that we were supposed to make a Toga from. Barry had two big pieces but they had only given me a couple of pieces that were about the size of small scarves. All that I could do was to tie the material around my chest and the other piece around my hips. I have many very short skirts but nothing as brief as the skirt made by the thin piece of cotton. It was very low on my hips and very high on my legs but it would just about cover a pair of panties as long as they were some of my briefer ones

I wrapped the material around my boobs and got Barry to tie the knot at the back, I made sure that there was only the thickness of one sheet of thin cotton between my nipples and the eyes of any judge. I checked in the mirror to confirm that the dark shadows of my nipples were visible.

I had worn a sexy white lace thong for the meal, I was looking for something that didn't show my dark pubes quite so clearly, but Barry insisted,

"We're late already; I can't see the knickers, so let's go."

I was standing at the time and knew that the World would see them as soon as I sat down. I hoped that the seating wouldn't be cold.

Barry grabbed my hand and we were on the way to the Toga Party.

The first thing that hit me inside the disco was the air conditioning. That had an immediate effect on my nipples. The second was the ultra-violet light that made the white togas glow. I knew that it would also make the white lace covering my pussy glow as well. I thought that it may emphasise the darkness of my pubes and I didn't want to get guys who were part of a couple in trouble with their girlfriends for looking, so I tried to be less brazen. I did notice that all the others seamed to have been supplied with more material than I had.

The place soon became quite full as did the small dance floor.

Barry suggested that we sit down. Most of the available seating was a bench type which faced into the room and the dance floor. I knew that as soon as I sat down my white lace thong would be on display. But sit down we did. Barry to my left. I couldn't make my mind up whether to cross my legs or leave them side by side. I decided that crossing them would have the best effect.

I soon spotted Roy and Carlton on patrol, moving around the edge of the dance floor. They soon locked on to me or should I say my white lace underwear, then walked over to where were. They were both on duty and full of smiles.

Roy spoke to Barry, "May I have a dance with your beautiful wife?"

Barry didn't have a problem and said, "Of course."

I smiled acknowledgement at Roy. As I got up I had to uncross my legs of course, then I had to slide out from behind a low table, I had no choice but to spread my thighs as I moved sideways to my route, but I suppose that I didn't have to spread them quite as much as I did. I caught both Roy and Carlton looking.

Roy walked me to the center of the dance floor, I presume to be out of sight of Barry. It was a medium paced tune so I didn't have to dance as wild as I do when a good rock song comes on. Roy was about three feet in front of me when he took hold of my hands. When I danced that little bit more sensually I could feel my toga top begin to slip down. I tried to get my hands back from Roy but he held tight. I could feel the material slipping down and tried to stop it by arching my back a little but the material was soon down to just above my nipples. The song was nearly at an end and I decided to replace the material before the next record. Roy was quick thinking though, He had been watching the downward progress of my top and he pulled me quickly towards him, making my body jerk, the sudden movement made the top slip over my nipples and down to my hips. I couldn't stop it falling and so pinned my chest against Roy's to cover my boobs. Roy seamed so pleased with himself. He released my hands but grabbed my ass. His huge hands covered most of my butt and I could feel him rub the hard bulge in the front of his pants against my bare hip bone.

As I replaced my toga top, Roy took the opportunity to get his hands under the material of my tiny skirt. His long arms were able to reach so far around that I could feel his finger running along the white string of material that ran between my legs. He was within an inch of my pussy when the record ended. I didn't want to be horrible to Roy but I hardly knew him. I thanked him for the dance and gave him a little kiss on the side of his face then wriggled away from his grip.

As I returned Barry asked, "How was the dance?"

"Fine, I had to come back because the toga top keeps slipping down."

"You go usually go topless on the beach so what's the problem?"

"The problem is that we're not on the beach."

I remained standing as I returned to my seat. The lights went lower and the volume became louder so it was difficult to talk with Barry. I decided not to tell him about Roy's wondering hands but thought about it. I wondered if I should have closed my legs a little to make it more difficult to gain access to what he wanted. Too late now, I decided. It did make me feel a little hornier though.

Barry was at the bar when Carlton approached me. He leaned over me and was very close to my ear, I could feel his warm breath when he said,

" I want to see your pussy again."

"Again? What do you mean by again?"

"When you were by the pool, we could see your pussy. When we said very nice what did you think we meant?"

"I wasn't really sure."

He put his hand on my right inner thigh and it was slipping upwards towards its destination when I spotted Barry returning through the crowd. I pulled Carlton's hand away and slammed my knees together to deny him further access.

All this male attention was making me much more horny. As soon as Barry returned I told him that we were going back to the room.

"You got to stay for the competition. It's about to start." Said Carlton.

Barry agreed, and so it was.

It was announced that there were to be different categories but the best prize was reserved for the Winner of the sexiest outfit.

The two judges were Roy and Carlton.

We were on our way back to our room with my star prize soon after. As soon as we were back in the room the toga was off. Barry had asked me to keep the thong on because he loves to pull it aside and do me. As we made love I thought of how easy it would have been for Roy and Carlton to do the same. The thought of the black cock contrasting against the white lace took me over the edge followed shortly by Barry.

The next day we found a quiet spot on the beach, so I wore my favourite white bikini. The bikini came from Australia and is actually designed to go see thru when wet. The swimwear came to our home in a tiny letter size envelope. There was never any lining in it. The material is so stretchy and thin that my nipples can be seen thru the top even when it's dry. The bottoms are tiny with a pussy splitting center seam and T back.

In Europe, I only ever wear the bottoms. I love the Sun on my boobs and any male attention is a bonus.

I decided that as my other swimsuit was see thru and anyone walking past me that day would have seen the goods already, what the hell?

Sometimes we use the bikini bottoms in a kind of sexy roll play. Wearing only the bottoms I will be on top of the bed pretending that I am sunbathing on a beach. My eyes will be closed and Barry will be at my side. He will very gently stroke the length of my pussy lips, using the very tips of two finger nails, one on each lip, whilst whispering in my ear what the guys look like as they pass by my feet. He will tell me where they are looking and how much they can see.

As he strokes, my legs go wider so the boys can see more. Then we pretend that the roll of tickling has been taken over by someone he had chosen whilst at a nearby Bar. I still think that it's Barry. My eyes are closed when the chosen one moves between my open legs and I can feel the head of a cock very gently running between my groove along the center seam of the swimwear. But, because the material is gossamer thin I can feel the skin of his helmet gently stroke the inner edge of my pussy lips. As I try to raise my hips to get more pressure he pulls back slightly, denying me.

Eventually I can stand it no longer. The material between my legs pulls out of the way easily, so I quickly tug it aside enticing him to fuck me. He dips just the head of his cock in me then pulls away. I have to beg him to fuck me. I grab his hips and pull him to me. It easily slides between my lips and into my slippery tunnel. The cock feels much bigger than Barry's and I know that it is a stranger between my thighs but the pleasure is so intense. I continue to keep my eyes closed and move my hips to meet his long thrusts. I grip his cock so tight with my strong vaginal muscles that he knows that I don't want him ever to take it out. My hand left hand stays on his buttock to dictate the speed of his thrusts; I move my right hand to my tender clit. I am nearly there when his back arches, his thrusts become shallower then his seed floods into my belly. The feeling sends me over the edge.

As I recover, I feel the material being replaced over my used and saturated pussy. He gives the material covering my pussy a thank you kiss and is gone without me ever seeing him.

I have often wondered how I would feel as I was having sex with a strangers cock, would he enjoy it as much as me, how would Barry feel and most of all, how I may feel after.

I know how Barry enjoys me teasing, but would he really enjoy me pleasuring myself and strangers in that way.

Wearing the white bikini always makes me feel sexy, and I was in a sexy mood that day. We had been for a swim in the Caribbean; I had just taken my top off to dry my body and was sitting on the end of the lounger drying my legs, with my legs apart to excite Barry, when the resort photographer suddenly appeared. He asked Barry to kneel down beside me and before I knew it the photo had been taken and he was on his way.

We were on our way for our evening meal when I saw a huddle of guys around a notice board. We approached to see what the fuss was about when I heard one guy say,

"Look at those suckable nipples."

Another said, "Look at her cunt. I would slide my tongue along that groove until she begged me to fuck her. She wouldn't be able to sit down for a week."

I really don't like that C word. It sounds so cheap.

I got closer and saw that he was pointing to our photograph or should I say pointing at me. He was really just pointing at my very clearly visible pussy.

Another guy said, "I'm going to buy a copy of that photo and squirt my stuff all over it."

"Let me borrow it first and I'll try to miss it." Another voice said.

They obviously didn't recognise me. I suppose it was because my hair looks much darker when it's wet and it had been in such a messy state from being dried with the towel. Another reason may have been that they hadn't looked at my face.

Barry didn't speak, but he looked quite pleased with himself as we walked to the Restaurant.

We were having our meal when yet another of the entertainment staff approached us. This time they were promoting a 'sixties and seventies' singing contest that was to be held the following evening.

I have always been a big fan of the Beatles music, although it was before I was born. My parents used to play their music a lot. I think that I can sing in tune but was reluctant to put myself forward.

Before you could blink, Barry had entered me into the competition.

"You can wear your sixties dress. You'll knock them dead."

The following day after returning from the beach I took my sixties dress out of the wardrobe to see if it needed ironing. Fortunately the material is such that it doesn't show creases.

I hung it up and went for my shower. Whilst taking my shower I began to think of my teasing adventures so far. My fingers enjoyed the smooth feel of my pussy lips and my pussy enjoyed the touch of my fingers.

My finger made its way between my lips and had just begun to bring myself enjoyment when Barry disturbed my thoughts when he called out,

"How much longer are you going to be? What's taking so long?"

Wouldn't he have loved to know?

Having been disturbed, I stopped, dried and began to get ready. I put a little more make up on than I would normally wear anticipating the harsh stage lighting.

When I returned to the bedroom and began to look for my body stocking. I couldn't find it anywhere. I was sure that I had packed it. I knew that I had nothing other than that dress suitable for a sixties show. I had built myself up for the competition and now I had nothing to wear. I could feel a tear coming on when Barry suggested that the dress wasn't that see thru and perhaps I had some different underwear I could use. Nearly all my underwear is white or very pale pink. I had left all my black things at home.

I tried both the white and the pink but both looked awful. Barry suggested that I try the dress on without underwear. People would assume that I was wearing something and if they could see anything dark at the junction of my legs they would assume that it was a G-string. I thought about it for a minute then considered that everyone who saw the photograph had seen more already. I tried the dress on and in the dim light of the bedroom it looked decent. Barry continued to insist that nothing was on show, but when I went to check in the bathroom I could clearly see my nipples.

12