Runaway Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the effervescent liquid being swirled around Lucky’s dome.

“Fuck me, that’s fantastic.” Lucky squealed.

His eyes rolled as she performed on him.

“I’m gonna cum.” He warned.

Crystal retracted her mouth and moved away from his cock. Her ass went back to her heals and some of the champagne spilled from her mouth, dribbling down over her left breast, bringing a stiffness to the shining nipple.

Lucky was desperate to cum and was wanking himself. Crystal swallowed the remaining champagne, then leaned forward again to replace his hand with hers.

He was very close to cumming.

She continued stroking, faster and faster, until he could hold it no longer and started to groan. She moved her mouth into the firing line and opened it just in time for the first blast.

Three generous spurts were all he could manage before slumping forward in apparent exhaustion.

Still holding the champagne glass, she took the remaining contents in her mouth, swirled it around a couple of times then swallowed the lot.

“Is there any more?” she questioned.

There was something of a stampede towards the bar.

Whilst the boys were at the bar, Alex approached her and asked if he could have another session with her ass.

Crystal didn’t speak. She climbed off the bed, and then walked round it until standing in front of Alex. She turned towards the bed and lifted one knee on to it. The view of her pussy is great when she was in that position, but it was improved still more, when she raised the other knee onto the edge of the bed. She had her knees incredibly wide with her hands stretched out in front of her on the bed. She arched her back and presented herself like a wild cat.

Alex moved into position behind her and released his cock from his well pressed trousers. He used some of the fluid from her pussy to lubricate the entrance to her little brown starfish, then pressed his finger into her. She began purring like a cat. I was beginning to think that the champagne had affected her in a strange way, until she looked at me and gave me one of her cheeky little grins.

One finger was joined by its neighbor, preparing her tight dark hole. Within a minute Alex had decided that she was ready. He placed his cock at her entrance and slipped it in.

She wasn’t purring now. She had begun a deep sexual groan that kept in time with his motion in and out of her body.

Then as he was on his forward slide she began thrusting back, resulting in his hips slapping her ass. This caused her breast to bounce quite violently until Alex grabbed them with his hands.

Crystal lifted when he did that. She raised her body upright and leant back onto him with her hands gripping the back of his head. Her back arched to retain the correct penetration angle. Her gorgeous body looked so pale and feminine against Alex’s dark rough skin.

Alex continued humping her slowly, but with enough force to bounce her tits. He lowered his hands to her waist and jiggled his butt behind her, causing her tits to do a little jig.

“Let me sit on you,” Crystal requested. “I want you to fuck me from beneath so the guys can have a better view.”

“Yeah, that’s what we want; you can’t keep her all to yourself.” Phil called out.

Crystal looked at him and met his smile.

“Well where’s your camera? I’m giving you all the angles and you are ignoring me.” she shot back at him.

“Can’t get it now. Might loose my place.”

“Your place? So there’s a queue is there?”

“Sort of,” Phil grinned, looking back along the wall to where the three boys from the pool had tagged on.

“Looks a bit long to me,” Crystal warned, half playfully, but with enough in her tone to drop a few faces.

“All the more reason to keep my place.” Phil retorted, and that time Crystal smiled.

Alex was soon beneath her with her knees spread either side of his hips, she was leaning back and in my favorite viewing position of reverse cowgirl. He was pumping her slowly, causing her pussy to gape open as he thrust into her.

Crystal looked down at herself and then glanced up at me. “Do you like that?” she asked sweetly, whilst already knowing the answer.

“Looks inviting,” I said and moved in for a closer look.

Her lips remained spread but her inner-folds were alternating between closed and then open, revealing the juicy tunnel that was seeping cum.

Her head lifted again. “Mmmm, I’ve decided that I like taking it in the ass…” she said but her voice trailed off as it seemed Alex hit the spot with a firm thrust of his hips.

He started pumping her hard, jolting her tits, causing them to wobble and jiggle. She raised her body slightly, allowing him room to thrust. Then she dropped her hips and her head rocked back as she started grinding herself down on his cock.

Phil couldn’t resist any longer. He stepped forward and gently got on the bed. He placed a knee either side of Alex’s thighs and lifted Crystal’s legs to his shoulders, so that he could work the big mushroom head of his thick white cock along her slippery lips.

Impatiently, he thrust forward and impaled her with it. He started thrusting hard in her pretty, conventional entrance.

Alex had collapsed, and he just lay there while Crystal was being fucked. Phil was supporting himself with straight arms. Crystal had moved her arms to be clinging to him with her arms around his neck and head upon his shoulder.

Her lower body was gyrating slowly, working both cocks at once. I could see in her eyes that she was on the way again. Suddenly she was still, and in the grip of another orgasm. Phil didn’t last long either, beyond that. Within a minute he was jammed right up inside her. My wife’s eyes were again settled upon mine, in silent communication.

I questioned her silently and she nodded. I assumed it was only Phil that was cumming in her because Alex was lying prone and motionless, showing no sign of orgasm yet.

Phil’s body was taut and his balls had contracted up into the base of his cock. They were so tight that they were pulsing within the soft grip of my wife’s pussy lips. I looked back up to meet her eyes, which were still settled upon me. It seemed she was still being filled with sperm. I wondered what his score would be.

Crystal ran her hand along his side, presenting four fingers to me.

The young film director lifted his spent form her body, and slumped into a seat beside Lucky on a small sofa in the corner.

Crystal was then rolled onto her side and Alex lifted her leg high and started fucking her ass hard again.

We could see his cock actually sliding in and out of her much better, like that. I guess the guy had filmed enough porn to know how to create a good shot.

Crystal watched my face while she was being fucked, and when Alex humped up behind her and held firm I met her eyes and her little smile.

Her eyes averted though as Joe approached beside me with his cock in his hand. I had seen him stroking himself whilst watching events earlier.

No words were spoken, but it was clear what action he wanted from Crystal. She duly obliged and as she opened her mouth, a spurt of cum shot thru the air. Most of it was on target. She had to swallow as he moved closer. She closed her lips around the head and accepted the rest of his delivery.

Alex, still balls deep in Crystal’s ass, began his journey towards orgasm again. Joe pulled back, she smiled and opened her mouth a little to show me. It looked about a three. She then held my gaze and exaggerated her swallow before teasingly licking her lips. It was at that moment, that Alex scored a four.

She was clearly in a highly sexual state. After Alex had moved from the bed, she was left squirming on top of the bed, exhibiting herself to the men who hadn’t fucked her yet.

Mickie stepped forward with his smooth black cock in his fist. His thumb was pressed over the head. It was obvious he was holding back. He crawled on his knees and leant over Crystal’s head. Her mouth opened expectantly. Her soft little fingers touched his thigh and her other hand slipped down to close over her pussy, with her middle finger of that hand sinking into her dripping little hole and stirring the semen that was oozing from her.

Mickie bucked and forced the head of his cock against Crystal’s lips. She turned her head slightly, just enough to be sure his load would be on target. She kept her mouth poised and extended her tongue beneath the glossy purple head.

The young black guy erupted. I saw the first four heavy spurts gush over my wife’s tongue, then she closed her lips over the head and held it in her mouth while Mickie released the remainder of his load.

Crystal’s legs were splayed. She gripped Mickie’s butt and held him close while sucking the last of the sperm from his balls, as though she were sucking a margarita through a straw.

I watched her pretty face. Her eyes were closed but they opened to meet mine. She smiled with the end of the long black cock still in her mouth. She then adjusted the spread of her fingers on Mickie’s butt, leaving three extended on one hand and four extended on the other.

Mickie lifted from her when she‘d finished with him and Baldy was coaxed between her thighs. He kept her thighs still by lifting them and pinning them to the side of her chest. She just reached back and held to the bed head while he worked the round head of his long, thin cock into the slit he’d opened up below her thighs.

From the side I watched his cock disappear inside of her. It looked incredibly long, too long, even though she had been well prepared. He slowly sank it into her body until his hips were about three inches from hers. Then he withdrew until the swollen head popped out her tunnel, but remained on target, between her pink puffy lips. Then he slid the thing back into her.

Crystal had her head turned to the side and she was looking into the mirror behind me. She was then able to see, as well as feel, what Baldy was doing to her. He raised his body over hers and was searing his cock in an out from an almost vertical angle. He was lifting high and drawing about eight inches of it and then dropping down to force it deep into her body.

His actions quickened as his climax neared. My young wife pinned in position and completely at his will. Sweat was dripping from his face and his long, thin body was flexing and every defined muscle was quivering as he made his final surge and forced all of his cock inside.

Crystal’s eyes closed as he squirmed against her. I was concerned that she may be in some discomfort and moved to the bed to hold her hand. Her little fingers wound into mine and she gripped me tight as the guy was grinding his pubes against hers, pumping his cum directly into her belly.

He only scored a two.

Paul moved in next to Baldy and took hold of Crystal’s ankles as Baldy made way.

Paul pulled my wife to the end of the bed and keeping her legs straight pulled them wide apart. This guy’s cock seemed to have a mind of its own. As he moved closer, it looked like it was going to slide over her pussy and along her belly. I don’t know how he did it, but without altering the angle of his hips the head dropped and was bang on target.

I watched her lips open and swallow the monster. I thought back to when we first arrived. She had never even seen a cock as big as Paul’s never mind had one inside her tight tunnel. I hoped that she wouldn’t be stretched on a permanent basis.

Fortunately, he must have been aroused by the earlier sights and was soon pumping his sperm.

As Paul climbed from the bed, I looked at my exhausted wife. She wasn’t writhing about this time, desperate for a fuck.

I edged across the bed and placed my hand on Crystal’s belly. She smiled up at me but there was a question in her eyes. I smoothed her hair from her face and leant to kiss her softly and whisper,

“The young boys were hoping for a bit of pleasure, have you any energy left?”

“I don’t want to let anyone down, perhaps they would like to do the Bukkake thing. I could perhaps entertain them a little.”

I looked at the boys and could see the look of desperation in their eyes.

“Could you perhaps hold yourself open so they can at least see what the others have had?”

“OK.”

I motioned for the three boys to come closer. They all had their cock in hand and they were all obviously trying to hold back until it was their turn.

Paul had left Crystal spread wide open and it was only a matter of keeping it that way for a little longer. I couldn’t resist a little feel inside myself. It was slick and oh so warm.

I moved so that my knees were at Crystal’s shoulders and I could hold her legs behind her knees, to help her. She kept a finger from each hand on their respective pussy lips as the three boys moved into position. All three pairs of eyes could see inside my wife at their target.

Angel face, still wearing the bikini top, was first to edge into position. He held the thick head of his smooth chocolate cock at the base of her gaping slit. His first pulse of semen shot directly into her vertical tunnel.

He gasped and his head shot back but he kept his cock still, and rope after rope of his heavily laden spoo gushed and flooded into Crystal’s stretched little hole.

He choked his cock off just as he was shouldered aside by young Frankie, who sprayed his first jet up onto Crystal’s belly but managed to get the head of his cock in place to pump the rest of his seed into the little pool.

He slipped the head into her and cum oozed from around it. I thought that I was going to have to say something, but he only held it there whilst he was unloading.

Adam was red in the face and his eyes were bulging. Phil pulled Frankie away and Lucky guided his nephew in close, for his turn.

Adam bucked, and a massive blast of cum splattered against the inner-walls of Crystal’s pussy, filling her. A second gush flooded from Adam but it had nowhere to go. He was clearly excited. The young guy forced his cock in and sank deep to deposit the rest of his load.

I thought Crystal would be annoyed at the unauthorized invasion, but I was wrong, her fingers moved from their retaining position, to her hood, where she started vibrating her clit.

Young Adam was pulled away and we all watched her grind her soaked and gaping pussy against her hand. Her fingers were searching into her sloppy hole and pealing it open. Her entire body was thrusting and her tight little nipples were shuddering upon her breasts. Cum was oozing from her fingers and from her gash and it was dripping onto the bed beneath her body. She had her little hood pealed back and she was massaging the cum against her clit. Suddenly she was writhing and screaming as another orgasm hit.


I hadn’t seen Matt come back. He was naked from the waist down. He looked at me and asked’

“May I?”

Crystal was still in a state of orgasm, I thought that I would let her decide. But her eyes were closed.

I had to make a quick decision.

I nodded my head at Matt and he moved into position. I had to release Crystal’s thighs a little, to change the angle for Matt to get his curved cock into her.

As he pushed forward, it clearly hit the right spot, because Crystal went into a violent orgasm. I had to let her legs go. Matt rode her like a cowboy taming a young steer, in the process depositing more of his seed as deep as he was able.

As Matt pulled back he repeated his earlier action of kissing the pussy that had milked him.

He smiled at me as he backed away. We all turned to see the naked rag doll lying with a smile on her face on the big bed.

A naked group swim was had by all a little later, and Crystal presented young Adam with her panties as we were leaving. And so ended our after film party.

I don’t know if we will ever do it again, but the whole week was an experience that has me firming every time I am reminded of it.