Runaway Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal took me to the changing room, so that we could see the swimwear. The first thing that she did show me was what Carla had done to her pubes. She had made it much narrower and a little shorter than I liked, but it certainly looked sexy. How could any guy not be drawn to the southern most tip of what Carla had created?

“Carla called it a Brazilian. Do you like it?” “It looks fabulous.” I said. A brief thought of a holiday in Brazil flashed thru my mind.

“I don’t know how I feel about Mickie and Paul seeing it when I get changed?” Crystal said, with a sparkle in her eye.

“You’ll be too busy to worry about it,” I think I said.

Secretly I was hoping there would be plenty of time for both men to have a good look at her. I imagined her bent over and them having a look at her sweet little pussy from behind. And maybe they wouldn’t be able to resist touching her. One of them would spread her lips open and work a finger into her folds to find them nice and slippery. I was thinking of how big young Mickie’s hands were and how hot it would be for him deep in my wife’s tight little hole. I was thinking of the other guy watching while he finger-fucked her to an orgasm and left her pussy dripping wet for the next little bikini bottom she would have to put on.

Meanwhile, Crystal was chattering about the various swimsuits she was to wear as she examined each set in turn.

I snapped my mind back to reality; I looked at the swimwear which ranged in size from small to tiny. Except for a set that included what looked like a pair of hot pants. They had a center seam and I knew that Crystal’s pussy would look good in them. I saw how thin the material was and noticed that there was no lining in any of the costumes. Just the way that I like it.

I returned Crystal to her fellow models, and left to find some food. Whilst eating at the bar I was joined by Manny, the resort photographer. I was happy to have some company, we chatted and had a few drinks. Crystal breezed by and told me to be ready for the show to begin. I gave her a little kiss and said to enjoy herself. There was no doubt that I was going to enjoy myself.

Manny stayed with me and we found good seats near the end of the runway. We were right up against the raised platform. I could here some of the guys talking. They sounded American or Canadian; it’s hard sometimes for an English guy to tell the difference. None of the accents sounded like the New Yorker.

“This is a great spot; they usually stop here for a moment, before turning round to go back. I had a great view last year, of pussy and ass and didn’t even have to move to watch them wiggle away. I’ve heard that this years collection is more see thru than last. It should be very interesting.”

The music pumped up and someone hit the lights. Paul and Mary burst onto the scene, Mary with her tits bouncing and Paul with the biggest cock I’d ever imagined tucked to the side of his swim shorts. We could see the distinct contour of it. It was incredibly thick and although completely flaccid it was bent right across his groin.

Mary looked good, but not as good as I knew my Crystal would look.

They soon disappeared back behind scenes and Mickie and Crystal strutted out. Mickie lit the place up and after a few tentative steps; Crystal was giving it to us as well. Her sweet little boobs were wobbling with each thrust of her hips. As she approached us and turned, Manny and I were treated to a fine view up between her legs. The pink hot pants, were about as thick as a layer of skin. They were splitting her pussy lips and absolutely glued to them. Her wonderful globes soon came into view.

It was then that I heard the guy behind me say,

“Wow, I thought that her pussy looked good, but just look at that ass.”

“Yes, I can’t wait to see those fleshy lips in some of the smaller stuff.” Another guy added.

I knew that guys would be thinking things about my girl, but when they said it out loud, I wasn’t sure how I should feel. I did feel the beginnings of an erection, so I began to wallow in self pride at the comments.

In a moment she was gone and the other two were shaking up the crowd. I knew that at that moment Crystal would be naked in front of a naked Jamaican guy. But I also knew that she would be back on the catwalk in a minute or so.

“You know how lucky you are?” Manny leaned into me and said in my ear.

I gave him a wink and he asked, “Don’t you mind guys talking about your woman like that?”

“Would you if you had a woman like that?”

“Well no, but what about guys seeing her naked?”

I just gave him another wink and smiled.

Crystal was on her way back towards us again. Although there was no center seam that cut up between her pussy lips with this outfit. It was more see thru and Carla’s handiwork was easy to view. As she reached the end of the runway, she spotted me this time. She looked down at me and smiled, then pushed her hips forward. I could see her pussy lips much clearer now. They looked so smooth and inviting. I had just begun to feast my eyes, when she turned to walk back.

Virtually all her ass was on display and I just watched her buttock muscles flex and soften as she walked. I would have loved to push my face between those cheeks, but couldn’t.

“See, I told you that it would get interesting.” I heard behind me.

“I’m sure that I could see inside her gash.” his friend agreed.

It was clear that the guys hadn’t spotted that she was mine.

Manny leaned over again, “I heard about a promo film Lucky and Phil want to make. I’ll bet that they are going to ask your woman if she’ll star in it.”

I just smiled at him and thought about the possibilities.

Crystal and Mickie vanished again and a few minutes later they were back. The swimsuits were shrinking.

“Love those little nipples!” Manny whispered into my ear. “I think the guy’s getting a hard on too!”

The bulge in Mickie’s Speedo’s did appear to be growing, or maybe it was just the swimwear getting smaller as they worked through a few more designs. It made me think of what was happening back there in that little change room. I wondered if Crystal had noticed his expansion.

A strange feeling came over me as there was a delay before Crystal and Mickie returned to present the next outfits.

Just then, they stepped out, the items that Crystal was wearing was the smallest thing that I had ever seen her wear. It left very little to the imagination. The patch of fabric covering Crystal’s pussy was white and although it wasn’t quite transparent, the texture of her lips was clearly defined. The fabric molded over them and furrowed between them. I could distinguish the little hood covering her clit and as she turned, her legs opened to reveal that the tiny strip of material between her legs just about covered her lips. Anything smaller and her soft pink flesh would be on show to all.

“Fuck me…” Manny groaned. His jaw was sagging and the excitement in his voice had melted into awe. I patted his back and his big white teeth flashed.

Mary and Paul returned with Mary’s pussy and tits merely highlighted in hot pink mesh. Paul’s massive cock was lifting the waist band of his Speedo’s and it’s dark shadow was visible against his thigh. His swim shorts had never reduced in size. I don’t think it would have been possible for him to wear anything smaller. I guess he could have been rolled the monster up, but as it was, he appeared to be a little bit firm, and there was no way that it would have been contained in anything brief.

Mickie and Crystal returned in matching yellow swimsuits. What Crystal had on just covered her nipples and clung to them as she shook her tits for the fifty or so men watching. The tiny patch covering her little treasure was completely see-thru. It was clearly smaller than the white one and it was inevitable that her lips would be on view in all their glory as she turned.

In some ways I didn’t want the guys behind me to see her lips without cover, but another part of me wanted them to look and admire.

As she stopped before me and thrust her hips forward, the material seemed to spread her lips and I knew that the guys behind could see her most intimate flesh, although I didn’t mind Manny looking. He had an appreciative eye.

I couldn’t see who was taking the photographs, but there seemed a sudden increase in flashes.

My cock seemed to have a mind of its own, it was becoming uncomfortable and in need of attention.

As she turned, we saw that her fleshy lips were just spilling out of the grip of the material. The light caught the edges as she walked to emphasize how smooth she was in that area.

That was the end of the show. There was a final bow with the little gay fellow joining in. A little while later I found Crystal in the crowd still wearing the tiny yellow bikini. She was glowing with excitement.

"You look the sexiest that I have ever seen you. Everything you wore looked great and that tiny bikini, well, what can I say?"

She kissed me and I collected her beautiful, slick with perspiration form and hugged her against my then receding bulge.

Crystal left me, so that she could change into her dress, she returned to find me at the bar. We were joined by her stage partner, Mickie. I hadn’t been properly introduced as he wasn’t initially with Paul and Mary when I’d met them.

Crystal introduced us. "Thank you for taking care of my wife.” I said “She told me how nervous she was until you helped her. I thought that your outfits matched perfectly and you both looked great,"

Crystal was glowing, she looked so horny. I wondered if she knew how much she had shown all the buyers.

Mickie seemed a nice young guy. He said how much he enjoyed working with my wife and told us a little about himself over a few glasses of Champagne.

"You haven't forgotten the photo shoot have you?" Mickie asked Crystal.

"I thought that we had done that at the fashion show."

"No, usually they have a photo shoot around midnight when only the invited guests are left. The idea is for two of the models to show how good the swimwear is at enticing their partner whilst sunbathing."

"I don't remember anything being said about that," my wife said to me.

"It will be in the contract that you signed,” Mickie suggested, leaving me to explain.

"Now that you mention it, I do remember something like that," I confessed.

Of course I knew full well what was in the contract and the little I’d heard about the photo shoot was interesting. I managed to get through the conversation without getting myself into trouble and Crystal gradually agreed to do the shoot with Mickie.

A couple of hours later, I was mingling with a group of seven gentlemen in a lounge area set up with a beach scene under photographic lights with silver umbrellas. It all looked very professional. Manny had apparently missed the cut with the invitations, but I recognized the two older guys from the toga party. They both had cameras, as did everyone except Lucky.

Phil appeared, together with Mickie and Crystal. Crystal wore the first outfit from the fashion show, baby pink hot pants and a bandeau top. Mickie had white Speedo’s contrasting brilliantly against his glossy black skin. He was an accessory though. All the men were looking my wife over as she laid down on one of the loungers.

She lay on her front, giving a perfect view of her firm, succulent butt and with her long legs apart a little, there was also a fine view of the thin fabric cutting into her slit and molding to the soft curves of her pussy lips.

Mickie started applying oil to her shoulders and back. His big, smooth hands were searching up her sides and I was willing him to cup her tits. She was lifting a little for him too. As his hand would massage from the small of her back upward, his long fingers would slip around and she was lifting her body, apparently making herself available to him.

She looked remarkably relaxed. I got the impression that she had tested the Jamaican weed.

Mickie could easily have slipped his hand around to cup her tits, but he denied us and moved to her legs. He opened them a little more, giving our small, exclusive group of men just a taste of what they wanted.

He then began working the oil into her calves and up to her thighs. He oiled the outer sides of her thighs first and then his thumbs were sneaking in between them.

Crystal’s body was again lifting for him. His fingertips were slicing within an inch of her pussy and she was, perhaps involuntarily, arching her hips as if offering herself to him.

She began looking back at the men watching and photographing her. They were as intent on Mickie’s fingers as I was. He denied us again though. He abandoned her thighs and hooked his fingers under the edge and lifted the material up and over her butt, then massaged her flesh, using his thumbs to peal her cheeks apart.

"Just look at the stretch in that fabric," Lucky said, and the cameras flashed.

"Roll onto your back please, Crystal, let's see how good you look from the front."

Crystal rolled over for us. "Just look how nice that looks gentlemen. Girls feel dressed while all the time us guys can see everything. Just look at the detail you can see of her pussy. That little Brazilian and smooth proud lips. Tell the guys how good it feels Crystal."

Crystal looked over at me and I gave her a smile. She now knew how much the guys could see and also that I was happy with it.

"It's so comfortable; I will definitely be wearing this on the beach," Crystal stated in her sales pitch voice.

The men crowded in to get close ups of her nipples and her pussy. She smiled back at me as she let the buyers photograph her sexy body.

Mickie was then instructed to apply oil to her front and to accidentally spill some on her to demonstrate just how see-through the fabric became.

He oiled her legs and worked them open quite nicely again. Then he smoothed oil over her quivering stomach and her arms, before tipping the bottle of oil and allowing it to soak into her tight little pants.

The fabric became virtually transparent. The pale color of her lips was visible and if not for her legs being open, stretching the fabric, the men would have been able to see her inner folds a little as well. Her tiny strip of pubic hair was then brilliantly defined and the men took turns to get in close and photograph her in that position.

She looked over at me again. I gave her a loving smile and I wondered if she was able to see the affect of her display was having on my trousers.

Crystal was then asked to oil Mickie up. He quickly lay down on his back, grinning up at my wife as she oiled her hands. His eyes then closed as her soft little fingers smoothed into his skin.

From behind her pussy and her sweet little ass were available for the viewing pleasure of the men. She was bent over with her legs either side of the lounger and I thought Lucky was about to give into temptation. He was directly behind her looking directly at her pleasure giving zone and his cock was obviously hard.

As she moved back slightly, to start on Mickie’s legs I had a mental picture of Lucky pealing the crotch of her panties aside and doing her right there in front of us.

Crystal couldn’t have known what we could see and the affect she was having on the guys looking at the junction of her thighs. It was just the thought of her bent over with her pussy soaked in oil, and the thought of how easy she would be to penetrate like that, that nearly caused an accident in my trousers.

Crystal soon had young Mickie’s reacting. She was teasing him and promising to touch it with each sweep of her oily fingers up the length of his thighs. It was bulging and flexing against the white stretchy Speedo’s and then she reciprocated Mickie’s oil spilling trick, tipping the bottle of oil, soaking his crotch, and instantly his long black cock came to full strength.

I so wanted her to peal the fabric away and take hold of the thing. I cared nothing for fidelity right then and I would have loved to have her spread herself over him and take him deep into her belly.

"Gentlemen, I think its time to see another of our wonderful examples of swimwear." Lucky announced.

Phil escorted Crystal and Mickie back to where they were to change. Crystal’s expression at that moment was one of disappointment.

The loungers were replaced with a large multi colored beach towel and after about ten minutes Crystal returned wearing the tiny yellow bikini she had on at the end of the fashion show, while Mickie had on matching yellow Speedo’s.

Crystal first gave a little show of her own, rolling from front to back, splaying her legs and playing to the cameras. She was lying on her front when she asked Mickie to undo her top so she wouldn’t get imaginary tan lines. She was certainly getting into the acting mode.

Mickie slipped the bow and pulled the tiny garment from her body, leaving Crystal topless, with just her nipples, hips and legs in contact with the towel. I could sense that she was feeling excited inside. I know that she loves it when guys admire her nipples and it was soon to happen.

She rolled onto her back and gave the cameras a good look. The audience was lapping up her performance. They were huddled around, her snapping away with their cameras, while she arched back and displayed herself for them. Her nipples were more erect than usual, confirming my belief.

Mickie made a little well of oil in her belly button, then started by dipping his finger into it in a suggestive manner then applying the oil to her stomach. He began lightly circling her belly using only the tips of his fingers. He did that for a moment, slowly and deliberately, until Crystal was forcing herself up against his touch, then he moved to her nipples.

Standing there watching another guy play with my wife’s nipples, was awesome. His hand was so dark against her soft, pale skin. Her nipples were tight and she obviously loved the feel of his fingers and the gawping eyes of the men around her. I could almost feel the butterflies that she must have felt.

The cameras had stopped. All the men were simply watching her being toyed with. Mickie had teased one nipple then had moved to the other. He had her chest lifting and he had her legs scissoring in anticipation.

I could understand how she felt, when she took hold of his wrist and forced his hand down below her tiny oil well. He placed his finger to her pussy lips and softly rubbed the fabric between them. Crystal rolled her hips to meet the pressure he was applying.

"Perhaps Mickie could show us how easy it would be to gain access to Crystal's treasure," Said Lucky.

Mickie dutifully, pealed aside the fabric and gently spread her legs. I’m sure that I sensed a little assistance from Crystal.

My wife was then displaying herself to the group of men. Their cameras started flashing again and she lay there with her legs open for their pleasure. I knew that she was really enjoying herself, and I enjoyed the sight together with the other men.

The garment was digging into her flesh somewhat, until Lucky announced, "Who would have thought that anyone could remove a thong with a girl’s legs in that position? Please show them Mickie."

Mickie tugged at the thong and it amazingly came away from Crystal’s body as if he had been a magician. He tossed the tiny garment into the crowd.

Mickie’s hand first of all covered the view of her pussy as if teasing the crowd. Crystal’s hands were above her head in imaginary handcuffs. We all watched as Mickie’s middle finger began exploring the inner folds of my wife’s wet little pussy.

He seemed to know just how she liked it. He worked her softly. He was responding to the movement of her hips. At times just rubbing into her folds, then suddenly forcing a finger up into her and firmly working the palm of his hand against her pubic mound.