Runaway Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his hand slipped higher, his other hand took its place and his finger slid under her clitoral hood. Everyone in the room soon became aware that he had made contact with her sensitive bud. Crystal was responding both physically and verbally. She was grinding herself down onto his hand whimpering and quietly begging him to continue. The group of men stood staring at her as she was probed and rubbed to orgasm. Her face was a picture of pleasure.

Mickie held his fingers in place and worked her through it. But she didn’t want any more finger stimulation. She forced his head down between her wide spread thighs. He dutifully pealed the lips of her soaking gash open and sunk his tongue in. He then went to work on her already happy clit. He used both hands to keep her pussy spread wide and he lapped and sucked on the sweet little button.

His chin was being forced between her lips, and when he licked upwards, her hot, open tunnel was there for viewing. There were a few men taking photos, but most were leaning forward, with Lucky hanging over Mickie’s shoulder and watching intently.

Mickie glanced back at his boss, then he slid his fingers in deeper. He forced both his forefingers into my wife’s oozing hole and pealed her open even wider. I wondered if she was aware of how many men were able to see deep inside her body.

She gripped Mickie’s hair, to pull him back to her clit, but he resisted for a moment, and he held her open while a few of the other men leant in for a closer look.

It was the two guys from the toga party. First one leant in as Crystal writhed against Mickie’s fingers. Her movements were opening her still wider. The old guy just looked deep inside her whilst rubbing the bulge that was his cock. Then the other guy replaced him and Mickie held her open while he had his share too.

My wife’s eyes had remained closed as her body continued to squirm throughout the exhibition. It had all happened so quickly though, and Mickie went back to work on her clit, licking and sucking and again responding to her movements, until she convulsed into her second orgasm. At least my lovely wife was being rewarded for allowing the guys to view her.

Crystal was spent. I’d seen that look many times before and I loved that she was laying there with her legs still wide open in front of a group of total strangers, with those flushed cheeks and that satisfied glint in her eyes.

She seamed to have a sudden rush of energy, because she sat up and pushed Mickie onto his back. She straddled his legs and bent towards his throbbing erection. She pealed his Speedo’s down and closed her fist as best she could around the thick, smooth shaft, then started slowly stroking him.

She stopped, then pealed back his foreskin, with her other hand, and exposed the shiny purple helmet for all to see. She kissed it softly and then opened her mouth over it and took it in.

Her pretty head started bobbing and her soft little fingers lightly stroked his massive black balls. He was thrusting and gripping the towel. I watched him start to raise his hips, trying to fuck my lady’s mouth and she was moving against his thrusts and letting him do it.

Her long blond hair fell forward with the bobbing of her head. Lucky leaned forward and held it in a sort of pony tale so that we could all view the proceedings.

We saw that his cock had expanded and his balls had rolled up into the base of it. We all knew that he was close, but Crystal kept sucking on the purple crown. Her wet little fingers kept probing and massaging his ball sack, until we could see the heavy vein along the underside of his shaft begin to pulse. I knew right then my wife’s mouth was being flooded with the young black guy’s semen.

She stroked him gently and allowed him to finish. Her slender neck softly gulped some of it in, but as she began to slowly bob her head again some of the thick, creamy fluid oozed from her lips and seeped down over his cock and her slender fingers.

She moaned softly and swallowed again. Then she gently released the head of his cock and sat up. It looked to me that she had decided to fuck him, but the applause of the men seamed to make her change her mind.

I met her eyes and responded to her silent question with a smile and applause of my own. There was another man’s cum dripping from her chin and down onto her breasts but I gave her a warm, loving smile and remembered that I also had a camera. How could I resist such a memento? She allowed me to take the photo, then gathered the corner of the towel and wiped her chin clean.

As Crystal took a shower, the gathering of men moved on to Lucky’s office to discuss business, leaving me with Phil. He’d hung back to speak with me about a short film they wanted to do. I remembered that Manny had mentioned a promo film, He didn’t go into great detail but it did sound more porno than promo. I gave him a tentative agreement, pending Crystal’s final word. Looking back, he caught me at a vulnerable moment; my erection had only just subsided.

Crystal returned to where I was making some horrible sounds on Lucky’s piano. She looked a little unsure of herself as she slowly approached, so I stood and met her to give her a big hug and kiss.

"You were great; all the guys have told me how lucky I am. Phil has even talked us into a short erotic film that he wants you to star in."

"Short erotic film?"

"Yes, you'll be great."

"There is no way that you are going to talk me into doing a fuck film."

"Let's enjoy ourselves tonight and talk about it tomorrow."

The party had well and truly broken up. Lucky and his associates were locked away and there were only a few hardened drinkers left at the bar. We both had a Cognac to calm our beating hearts and had one of Lucky’s drivers run us back to the resort.

Another of the drivers was tired of sitting around and came along for the run. It was about two in the morning, by then, they had their ties loosened and their hats off. They sat chatting together in front while I gave Crystal a cuddle in the back. She was still buzzing and as horny as I had ever found her. She was rubbing the front of my trousers bringing my cock back to life. She took my wrist and pulled it to her groin. I was duty bound to give her some pleasure after all the pleasure that she had given me.

As I moved my hand between her legs, the hem of her dress rose to the top of her thighs. She slid down in the seat and slowly spread her legs to give me better access. It was hard to tell whether a coating of the oil remained or whether it was her natural juices, but her pussy felt like a warm silk glove.

Her neck was nuzzled into mine and I the smell of her perfume filled my head. I had almost forgotten just where we were until the passenger spoke to us.

“Can we turn the light on?”

I realized that they had been watching us. Uncharacteristically, Crystal made no attempt to cover herself, which in turn, enhanced my erection still further. I would have loved for her to give me a blow job while I fingered her for the entertainment of the guys in front but I lost my nerve. I decided that they could only watch me play with her pussy.

“Sure. But don’t run off the road,” I said,

“I’ll use the mirror,” The driver grinned, and he adjusted it as the internal lights were illuminated. The car was one of the larger BMW’s and had what seamed about five or six lights covering the foot well to the head-rests. . It was only a short drive so the guys didn’t get much of a show. I wondered if Crystal would object if I spread her pussy lips, to give the guys a better view. She clearly read my mind because as my fingers spread, so did her thighs. I was on the verge of cumming in my pants when we pulled into the driveway of our Hotel. Crystal’s thighs closed and I removed my sticky hand.

“Thank you Sir, and of course you Madam, for the show.”

“It was a pleasure.” replied Crystal.

The evening had been the best foreplay that we had ever had. As soon as we were in our room I carried Crystal to the bed we fucked each other to a standstill. . After, we lay on top of the bed, reflecting on the fun that we had had that day. I was stroking her hair when I told her how much I had enjoyed her doing the fashion show and especially the photo shoot. She said that she was happy to do it for me, but wondered if she had gone beyond what I wanted her to do. I told her that she had turned every guy in the place on, but none more than me.

I considered mentioning the promo film again, but chose not to, in case she refused. It was at breakfast the next morning that I chose to bring the subject up again. She still had that glow of contentment. And I have learned when to make my sales pitch over our time together.

"You could really enjoy yourself making this film. The story line is that you are the wife of a rich older guy. They have had some damage caused to the roof during a recent storm. He knows that any workmen that do start work often fail to return the next day, or maybe they will arrive late the following day. The husband has hatched a plan to encourage them to do the work until completion. That's where you come in. You will be sunbathing by the pool so that they can see you from the roof. Every time that you have a swim you go to the pool shower. Instead of lying in a damp bikini you change into a different bikini. That's where we have a touch of product placement for Lucky's swimwear. You eventually work through most of his catalogue. And of course we will be amply rewarded."

"Where is it that I have to get changed?" Crystal asked.

"By the pool of course."

"And am I expected to show them everything?" she said in a little girly voice.

I knew that she was now hooked and so I went in for the kill.

"You know that you love doing that, so why not get properly rewarded for doing it?"

"What else will they want me to do?" In an even more childish voice.

"That will be up to you, to a certain extent."

"To a certain extent?"

"Yes, they may expect as much as you did with Mickie, last night."

"Will Mickie be one of the actors?" She said with a voice more akin to that of an adult.

"I assume that they have him and Paul lined up. If it's a problem I can speak to Phil."

At that time I had no idea of who the guys were going to be, but my cock was telling me that I had to persuade her.

"Do you want me to do it?" Crystal asked, knowing that I could only blame myself should things not turn out as planned.

"Yes of course. I want you to do it for me."

"Then I'll do it for you. Do you think that they will let me have a copy of the film to take home?” she said excitedly.

"Phil said it would take some time to edit and put the voiceovers on, so I gave him our address so that he can post us a copy."

"When can we start?" She said enthusiastically.

"Phil flies back to the States on Tuesday, so we start bright and early in the morning. He thinks that we can complete the actual filming in two days. The editing will be done back at his studio."

"Let's try and find a place where we can get a bit of sun on my white bits."

"You already have color on your top, don't you mean your tiny white bit."

"OK then, let's try and find a place where I can get some sun on my tiny white bit."

"I'll make enquiries at the hotel reception," I suggested, and I left to do just that.

I met Carlton on my way there, and he offered to run us out to a beach that was suitable for nude sunbathing. Crystal was packed and ready when I returned to the room, and we were soon on our way.

It was only a short drive and after directing us to the beach, Carlton left us to go back to his duties.

We trekked through a little palm tree forest and between a few dunes and arrived at a small, secluded cove that was completely deserted.

Crystal threw off her big t-shirt and ran straight into the water, naked. I stripped down to my swim shorts and followed. We had swim in the warm sea before going back to the beach and setting up camp.

I looked around at the beauty of the place. It could have been a deserted island. The Caribbean was still the trees were swaying gently upon the breeze. There was no unnatural sound in the warm salty air. It was perfect tranquility and I was perfectly relaxed. I looked over to Crystal, lying naked on her back, soaking up the sun beside me. I felt so content.

It was a good hour before the sound of voices interrupted our conversation about the events of the previous night. A group of youths had appeared a couple of hundred yards down the beach, kicking a soccer ball around. They slowly made their way in our direction. I could have warned Crystal that they were approaching but I felt a little naughty and chose not to. They were soon close enough to see that she was naked.

"Hey Mon, what time is it?" one of them called out, and I told him.

He claimed he couldn’t hear me, and the four of them came over and gathered around us.

Crystal sat a little more upright and pushed her knees together. But she didn’t cover her top. Her tits were soon attracting their glances and so too was the top of her strip of pubic hair. They were trying to sell us some weed and I decided to let Crystal do all the talking. She always loved to bargain at markets, and I was more than happy to give them every opportunity to look her over. They were young and eager. After the initial moment of tentative sideways looks, the four of them had settled down and blatantly stared at her.

The agreed deal was five dollars for some product. Crystal’s purse was next to me so I tossed it to her, slightly off target, forcing her to reach for it. It was just too far and she ended lying back on the sand unable to stop her legs spreading. I watched the look of joy on the boy’s faces.

"Thanks for the bonus lady; we'll give you a little extra weed for the show,” the main boy said, and after the transaction, they were on their way.

"Why did you leave all the talking to me? Here I am naked in front of four strange guys, and you leave me to do the talking." My wife scolded.

"You were enjoying yourself, I could tell by the look in your eyes."

"They may have raped me."

"You might have enjoyed it."

"You might have enjoyed watching them do me, you mean." She accused, but there was a hint of amusement in her eyes. She lay back and opened her legs. "If anyone else comes along, I'm just going to lie hear like this and let them look."

"Even you, wouldn't dare." Daring her to do it.

"You just watch me," she said, “If you don't do anything to protect me, I'll spread my pussy lips and beg them to fuck me."

"OK, OK. I get your point." I conceded.

Thus reprimanded, I went for another swim.

I swam for about twenty minutes in the warm sea. I was tempted to give my cock some relief, but the thought of some wild fish having a bite of my bits worried me. When I returned, I saw that Crystal’s eyes were closed and the suns rays had colored her naked flesh.

“It’s only me,” I smiled, as I approached her, as if emphasizing the fact that it could have been anybody admiring her body. Crystal smiled up from between her well spread legs and it seemed that I was forgiven. I settled down to watch the gentle waves rolling up onto the sand and I pondered on what was to come.

About an hour after the visit from the four young guys, two of them returned. They’d appeared at the far end of the beach and were walking along the wet sand towards us. I spoke quietly to Crystal, but she appeared to have dozed off. They were walking along the waters edge, but as they neared they turned away from the water and headed for the path that we had used to get to the beach. That of course meant they would have to walk right by us. I thought about giving Crystal a nudge to let her know, but decided against it. . She had a corner of the towel folded over her eyes and she was breathing steadily enough to suggest she was soundly asleep. Her legs were spread sufficiently to give the guys a reasonable view. Her pussy lips were closed, and it reminded me of a clam shell turned side ways. I decided to allow them another look, as I would have appreciated a free view of pussy at their age. Thinking about it more, I would have appreciated it at any age.

They were strolling along casually and chatting between themselves. They slowed as they approached our position. They had both locked on to Crystal’s pussy and didn’t even give me a glance, until what felt like a minute later. To that I responded with a steady gaze.

“How was the weed?” one of them asked.

“Haven’t tried it yet, but I expect that it’s up to the usual Jamaican standard,” I replied, keeping my voice low, and checking for a reaction from Crystal.

The two of them seemed to understand where I was coming from almost immediately. They were both standing at Crystal’s feet, again unashamedly staring at her pussy.

The same guy spoke again, more softly than before. “How come you’re so old?” he asked cheekily.

“I’m not that old,” I replied, taken aback a little.

“Is she your wife?” he questioned.

At the same time, his direction of view changed slightly. He was now checking out Crystal’s breasts.

“You look too old to be her husband.”

“You look too young to be staring at a naked woman.”

“We’re old enough.” the other guy said.

“How old is that, fifteen?” I teased.

“Nineteen! The first guy said. “And he’s eighteen.”

“Yeah, well that’s about as old as you’ll live to be if she wakes up and finds you two staring at her like that,” I warned, then lay back down and pretended to ignore them. This of course allowed them time to view her further.

I couldn’t decide if I enjoyed their viewing Crystal even more, when she adjusted her position slightly causing her pussy lips to open slightly. I almost asked if they had been treated to such a fine sight of any other European pussy.

They stayed for a little longer, clearly hoping that she would move again, until I caught one of the boys gaze. He must have had a sense of guilt and left, but the other one lingered for a bit longer looking her up and down one last time before jogging to join his friend. They both disappeared into the palm trees.

I stood where they had been so that I could re-live their view. I noticed that between Crystal’s lips was a little oyster of juice, nestling in the lower junction of her lips. I wondered if she was really asleep.

A little later, Roy and Carlton arrived on the beach on a jet-ski. Crystal ran to meet them at the water’s edge. It was a thrill to watch her running naked across the sand. The two guys made no attempt to hide their interest in her beautiful body. I supposed that they were only human.

They were on a break from work and had come to see how we were getting along. Crystal asked if she could have a drive, and the boys held it still for her to climb aboard.

She seemed to have forgotten that she was naked. As she threw a leg over the seat she gave them a fine upward view of her pussy. They were grinning to each other and watching her closely. Roy slipped on behind her and cuddled up with his arms around her waist with his hands poised below her upturned breasts.

They took off and were soon out of eye sight. About five minutes later they came around the headland. I assumed the guy had made the most of his opportunity. I stood chatting with Carlton and watching them skim across the little waves. They were out for another fifteen minutes before returning. Crystal looked great. She was sat astride the machine, her sexy body was covered in sea spray. She looked so fuckable.

I couldn’t resist asking for a turn myself. Roy went with me, and maybe I rode a bit longer than Crystal had. I could see that her and Carlton had returned to our camp, but I couldn’t make out what they were doing. I just enjoyed the ride and took the jet ski back to shore after Roy had asked me to wind it up, as they had to return to the resort.