Runaway Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rhythm of Lucky’s body began to quicken, and it was clear that he wanted his release. I’m sure that I could smell their sex. I could hear the slapping of his body against hers. I could even hear the wet, slopping sounds of his cock reaming in and out of her pussy.

Again the point was approaching when there was a possibility of my wife’s belly being flooded with another man’s seed and I found myself willing him not to pull out. I wanted her to tell me how it felt to have another man cum in her.

He was grunting and had begun to labor in his breathing, He was thrusting hard and Crystal was slowly being shunted towards the head board. He was obviously getting close and I could see that Crystal was ready for him. Her hips were angled so that he had total access to her juicy warm depths. She continued fucking him with her hips and I felt sure that he was going to fill her.

But as the guy bucked and cried out, he suddenly pulled back and sprayed his cum all over her stomach and tits. Not the result that I wanted. How could I feel disappointed? I can not explain.

Crystal had clearly enjoyed herself; she toyed with the goo making little designs on her flat stomach. It was possible that she felt a little embarrassed because I had observed her pleasure with another.

I climbed down from the roof and went to congratulate her; it really had been a terrific performance, absolutely believable. I hugged my sticky wife, and told her so.

Phil wanted things to move along, and I was soon behind the camera for the next scene where Crystal saw her screen husband off to work.

The final scene for the day began poolside, with Crystal sunbathing naked. She was laying on her front and supposedly unaware that a roof repair guy had approached.

The guy playing that part was her fashion show partner, Mickie. He stopped at her feet and spent a moment enjoying the view between her slightly parted legs.

He cleared his throat, and Crystal stirred but didn’t acknowledge that he was there. She shifted, as if adjusting for comfort and her legs opened a little more, giving the guy a better view of what the script said he could have.

My lovely wife had already allowed two men inside her, for the sake of the film and she was about to allow a third. There was something exciting about it being so deliberate and organized. I imagined for the men it was a great opportunity to have a beautiful woman spread her legs and offer herself like that. And the fact that my wife was the woman on offer had my cock firming yet again. Phil was on the ground getting a close up of her pussy and anal area. Alex kept his place on the roof and he sent me down to get ready for the next scene. I hung back to watch Crystal roll over, and as if she didn’t want Mickie to see her pussy, covered her crotch with her hand while they spoke.

He asked Crystal if the team could have something cool to drink. She told him to wait where he was while she got the bottles for him. He stepped back a little, to allow her to rise and his head tilted as Crystal removed her hand to allow her to grip the sides of the lounger. She was acting her socks off; well she would have if she had been wearing any. She spread her legs, placing them on the ground either side of the lounger, before pushing herself into a standing position. Not only did she not cover herself, she arched her back to lift her wonderful nipples, making them point towards his face.

For her, it was not only a film. She’d been talking about this guy Mickie ever since the fashion show and I knew she was looking forward to being with him again.

As she walked away, into the house, she moved her hips in a way I have never seen another woman do, how could he resist following her into the house? I climbed down from the roof and slipped in after them to get into my filming position.

Mickie had followed Crystal into the spacious kitchen. Phil was positioned at the far side of the room, while I stepped in through the door and backed into a darkened corner to shoot the scene from behind and slightly to the side.

Crystal leant forward, to reach into the fridge. Mickie moved in behind and slipped his hands around her sides to gain access to her tits. I zoomed in, to capture his big hand completely covering her. The light caught his knuckles as his hand mauled my wife’s breast. He released his grip and I saw just how erect her nipple was, before he tweaked it between his thumb and fore finger..

Crystal arched her back and ground her butt into his crotch. Then her hand came around her side and went between their bodies. I zoomed in again and filmed her squeezing his meat. She seemed to be feeling for the shape of his cock head.

She was smiling and rubbing the side of her face into his neck. The profile of her nipples looked fantastic as they pointed almost to the ceiling. Mickie’s hand slid over her domed belly to feel between her legs.

Crystal’s eyes flashed across to my camera lens and my cock throbbed. Her expression changed ever so slightly before her eyes almost closed. I could see that he had discovered her clit.

Mickie turned her body to face me a little so that I could show the world that he had her soft lips open and his middle finger rubbing under her little fleshy hood.

I could see from the secretions of his finger tip, that she was wet enough for penetration. I watched him smear her juices over her fleshy entrance as if preparing her for his cock.

It was clear that his cock was bigger than just one finger, and so his fore finger joined its neighbor to stretch her that bit more.

The sight of those two dark fingers partially hidden by my wife’s soft pink flesh and the look of pleasure on her face just looked so erotic, I was afraid that I was going to cum in my shorts. I tried to think of something else, but I found it difficult. I decided to check all the technical information that the camera screen was giving me, whilst still focusing on the action.

I could only do that until the threat of cumming subsided a little. Looking away from Mickie’s busy fingers, I saw that Crystal’s hand was equally busy. She had created a tent in his shorts and she was encouraging the center pole.

Suddenly, she turned to face him. He appeared disappointed that his fingers were away from their warm home, until she kissed him fully on the lips. As he relaxed, she gripped his white vest and tore it from his body. The muscles created wonderful contours as the light caught him. His cotton shorts soon joined his vest on the floor. They were both now equally naked. I couldn’t help but notice how his cock pointed towards her chest, before part of it was covered by Crystal’s tiny hand. She kissed him again and then breathed something into his ear before leading him by the cock, back out to the pool.

Having reached the poolside, Crystal released her grip of Mickie’s cock and lay back on the lounger. She slowly spread her legs, causing the lips of her pussy to open invitingly.

Mickie knelt down and his mouth moved like a moth to the flame. He gently cut the tip of his tongue through her slit. Crystal’s eyes closed and her head rocked back as her hips lifted and demanded more. Mickie responded by dipping his tongue more firmly into her and then licking upwards along her the length of her lips, I watched the tip of his tongue push under her hood and begin to toy with her clit.

Her legs splayed completely, and she had flung her arms back to grip the top of the lounger. Only her head and shoulders were in contact with the surface. Her back was arched up and Mickie had worked his shoulders beneath her thighs. He clung to her hips and ate into her. Her juices were dripping from his face and he was fucking her with his chin while he lapped and sucked at her clit.

Crystal was gripping the back of his head and mashing her pussy over his mouth. Her little tits were jolting and wobbling with each thrust of her hips and Mickie, easily holding her weight with his shoulders, reached up and claimed her tight little nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He pinched them and held them while her body convulsed beneath his hands. She rode his open mouth and his thick, soaking wet tongue until her orgasm ripped through her body.

Mickie edged from beneath her, and with her legs falling away either side of the lounger, he stood and looked at her. I thought that he was going to fuck her, but he moved towards the head of the lounger and fed his cock forward for Crystal’s mouth.

She just kissed its head then stood up. None of us expected that, what had she got in mind? We watched and filmed as she smiled, grabbed his cock again and led him to the edge of the spring board that jutted out over the pool.

Mickie, it was clear, had no idea of what she wanted to do with him. But like any guy in his position, he just went with the flow.

Without speaking she positioned him lengthwise on the board, directly over the water. She straddled his legs then leaned forward to kiss the head of his cock again. This offered a wonderful view to Phil’s camera.

She started working his meat with her hands, and soon had her mouth over the head. Mickie clung to the spring board, while she lashed the bulbous purple dome with her tongue and massaged his balls and shaft. She had him trying to fuck her mouth in no time. Crystal kept him on the edge by slowing her actions and teasing with the sweetest little bit of tongue pressure beneath the head.

She waited until his face softened and his eyes opened again then she sucked the head back in and swallowed three or four inches of the smooth black shaft. That sent Mickie to the edge again and he tried to take hold of her head and finish things, but Crystal claimed his wrists and pulled his arms away.

“Not yet, be patient.” She said.

She stood, then moved forward so that her feet were either side of his waist. She squatted down and reached between her legs to grab his cock again. She held it upright and sank down sufficiently for the swollen head to rest between her pussy lips. I was sure that she would sink down completely, allowing her body to swallow it, but no, she teased him still more. She worked the swollen head through the soft pink lips of her pussy a few times. Each time she would pause at her entrance. At first it just brushed between but each time she dropped a little more until she had just the head inside. When she lifted off again, I saw that it was covered in her juices.

We were all beginning to think that she would tease him to death, until she sank, much further without warning, so that half his black meat was inside. When she lifted again, I saw that the shine from her juices had moved down from the head to where her lips had been. I could see that Mickie wanted it all the way in, but knew that he had to show patience, because she was in a position to lift herself off him at any time.

She lowered again and sunk further that time, advancing the shiny wet film down to within about two inches of his pubes. She rolled her hips and used his cock to fuck herself for a while and then she withdrew and sank down again, that time impaling herself completely, causing Mickie’s head to arch back and his face to contort in a curious smile.

She kept him fully embedded and wriggled herself back and forth, seemingly enjoying being deeply penetrated. Or maybe she was just getting used to the size.

Mickie’s face softened, and he smiled. I knew what she was doing with her vaginal muscles. I knew what he must be feeling. I could almost feel my wife’s muscles contracting around the base of his cock. I knew that his glowing purple knob was being caressed only gently by the hot velvety flesh deep inside her. I knew that he would be feeling the intense sensation dissipating from the head of his cock and washing through his balls again to nurture more potent young sperm.

She suddenly lifted and dropped down sharply, sending a little bolt of electricity through his cock it seemed. He responded by thrusting upwards and jolting her tits.

The speed of their actions seemed to increase. It seemed almost like a dual. But she was in total control. She lifted again as he tried to hold her hips down. He then overcame her efforts to lift, and held her hips and pumped her hard and at a ferocious speed. He then released her hips and she began to meet his thrusts with as much, if not more, enthusiasm than him. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed around the pool area.

By this time, the movement of the springboard was adding to the impact between the two bodies, as it too had joined in on the action.

I focused and readied myself for the cum shot, by zooming in on the joining of Mickie’s sword to Crystal’s scabbard. Phil was down on his knees, also capturing the image. We were all ready for the torrents of cum to spurt all over his strong muscular chest.

Crystal was holding to his shoulders, fucking him. She was watching his face and it was contorting again. He was almost there and suddenly there was a look of sheer, urgent bliss in his eyes. Crystal forced herself down on his cock and ground her wet sloppy lips firmly against his pubes.

The young guy bucked and a strangled groan escaped his throat as he pumped his seed deep inside her. I could feel it cascading against her inner-walls and flooding her. She was on the edge herself and suddenly she convulsed and fell forward upon him.

Mickie had abandoned protocol, we all recognized that the cum shot had passed. He gripped her hips and held himself deep inside of her while he continued to fill her with his semen.

Phil was screaming about not getting the cum shot. Crystal was still milking the young guy’s balls. She had his long black cock all the way up her tight, juicy tunnel and his big purple dome wedged deep, gushing jets of sperm into her belly.

I’d lowered my camera and I stood watching Mickie’s abdominal muscles twitch as he dispensed the last of his seed. I could only imagine the amount of cum he’d injected into her. I knew right then he’d be feeling her hot folds gripping the base of his cock and her sloppy lips cuddling his balls. He was settling and she was just sitting there with his cock still deep inside.

Crystal apologized to Phil for messing up the shot, but she was smiling. She leant forward as if to get up, but Mickie held her hips and she lowered again and leant back a bit, supporting herself on her hands. Her tits were then being proudly displayed and we could all see her pink pussy stretched open and stuffed full of black cock with what appeared to be a ring of his sperm around the circumference, near to the base of his cock. Phil was going on about having to re-shoot the scene the following day. Paul had approached with his hand closed loosely over an impressive bulge in his shorts.

"Yeah, don't forget me as well."

Crystal looked him up and down but didn’t say anything. The other cameraman, Alex, who was a powerfully built man of forty or so, and the two young assistants, had edged their way quite close too.

Mickie was still inside her, and we all watched as Mickie tried to start fucking her again. She rolled her hips and made it harder for him, and with his erection having subsided slightly it soon slipped out.

Crystal stood and stepped over the spent and grinning form of her sleek black fuck toy. She bent and smoothed sweat from his brow and gave him a little kiss. I saw her pussy open nicely behind her and cum began to seep from it.

Still in that position, she looked back at young Frankie, the younger of the two assistants and she sort of lifted her butt a bit as if acknowledging his steady gaze.

Crystal was absently feeling Mickie’s cock as she looked at the two boys lusting for her body. Paul was feeling his own budding erection and Alex was beginning to rub something of a bulge in his shorts as well.

She didn’t move, as Mickie’s fingers slipped up her inner thigh opened her for the men’s viewing pleasure, while pulling her forward for another little kiss. She gripped his cock again and I readied myself for what looked like a gang bang about to unfold and I guessed such was not uncommon after a day on a porno set. I hadn’t expected her to fuck everyone there, it was not part of the film, but what could I say?

Mickie held her open her with two fingers and his middle finger was feeling into the inflamed, gooey flesh that he’d exposed. There was cum dripping from his knuckles and Crystal had turned to watch the gathered men behind her again.

I should not have doubted her control of the situation. She released Mickie’s cock and when he tried to slip his finger further in, she wriggled away and left the lot of them complaining.

It was early evening when Carlton dropped us back at the resort. We freshened up and went to the restaurant for a quiet meal and a bottle of wine. We spoke quietly about the vacation and weather, until I had to ask.

“How did it feel?”

“How did what feel?” She said, trying to avoid the question.

“The guys you went with today.”

“Do you really want to talk about it?” Asking me the question.

“Yes, I would, I need to know.”

“Well,” she paused, then “They were all a little bit different.”

“In what way?”

“In different ways.”

“Tell me about how they were different.”

“I can’t talk about it now, people might hear us. I will tell you all about it later.”

“I would like to talk about it now.” I said, attempting to take control.

“Well I don’t, we will talk about it later.” She said, telling me how it was going to be.

The rest of the meal was quite subdued, but not in an unpleasant way. Images went thru my mind of her being stretched and filled by one white and two black cocks.

I wanted to know if her pussy was still oozing cum.

I was itching to get back to our room for all the dirty details. But as the meal ended she wanted to have a walk along the beach.

As we walked along the waters edge, she talked continually about this and that until I could stand it no longer.

“I need to know.”

“Need to know what?” Again avoiding the question.

“I need to know how it was for you today when Phil, Lucky and Mickie, fucked you.”

“You were there; don’t tell me that you are feeling jealous now?” Again she asked me a question, instead of giving me an answer.

“No, I’m not jealous, I just wanted to know what it was like, you looked to be enjoying yourself.”

“So did you.”

“OK, if I ask you a direct question, will you give me a straight, one word answer?

“Yes.”

“Who did you like fucking most?”

She smiled and said, “Mickie.”

“Why did you like it with him best?”

“You said it had to be a one word answer.”

“OK. Was it the size of his cock?”

“No.”

“Was it because you like the look of him best?”

“No.”

“Was it the way that he played with your tits and pussy?”

“No.”

“Was it the way that he kissed you?

“No.”

“Was it the way that he fucked you?”

“No.”

“Was it the way that you felt, when you fucked him?”

“No.”

“Was it because you had been showing the cameras and therefore the world your tits and pussy all day?

“No.”

“Was it because all the guys were watching and wanted to have their cocks where Mickie had had his?”

“No”

“Was it because I was watching?”

“No.”

“Was he the only one to give you an orgasm?”

“No.”

“Well what was it then?”

“I can’t tell you in one word.”

“Well I need to know. Please use as many words as you like.”

“I suppose it was a little of all your questions, except for the orgasm question. I got off with them all. The biggest thing was when he came deep inside me. I could feel squirt after squirt of his cum. It felt so good. And when I saw that you looked so proud of me, it was just so wonderful, it made it even better.

“Would it have been better if Phil and Lucky had cum in you?”

1...45678...14