Runaway Bay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course he caught me looking, he was smiling broadly when my gaze reached his face. I smiled back at him.

I had to take my panties off while he watched me now. Still looking him in the eye trying to hold his gaze, I pushed my little panties down my legs. He didn't look at my pussy until the panties joined the rest of my clothes. I wanted to know what he thought of me. I faced him and stood with my feet about a foot apart with my hips forward.

His eyes locked on to the junction of my legs and he gave a big smile and little whistle between his brilliant white teeth. I may not be as slim as Mary but at least someone found my body interesting.

I pulled the baby pink hot pants on and pulled the bandeau top over my hips to cover my boobs, then looked for the mirror to check how I looked. No mirror, how strange I thought.

I asked Mickie, who was just rearranging his manhood how I looked.

"Fabulous nipples and a wonderful pussy."

"How does the swimwear look!." I said in a stern voice.

"Great, Yes that looks great as well. How do I look?"

"Very pleased with yourself." Then gave him a big smile.

The music started. It wasn't Bob Marley, it was Sean Paul for a change.

"Mary and Paul, get ready you two are on first." Called Lance.

Moments later they had set off. We could hear the applause as they stepped along the catwalk.

I felt so nervous. Mickie took hold of my hand, gave it a little squeeze then said,

"Don't worry, you'll be great."

"Crystal and Mickie, you two set off as the others get back."

My stomach churned as we waited. Then we were off.

I could hear the applause and felt fabulous. Mickie held my hand as we strutted down the runway.

The further along the runway we got the more confident I became, and the more I bounced my breasts and shook my hips.

As we reached the end of the catwalk I saw the big screen that showed what Phil and his team were recording. I could see that the outfit was so revealing that I may as well been naked. The suit looked like my pale un-tanned parts against my tanned skin. I could even make out my little Brazilian.

Well they have seen it now, I thought may as well carry on.

The rest of the show was without real incident until I reached the last, and smallest bikini.

It was the tiniest piece of yellow material I had ever seen. It was a tiny triangle with a few bits of matching string. I wondered if it really would cover my proud pussy lips.

I put the bottoms on and asked Mickie to tie the top at the back. Then I asked him to check the bottoms. He sat down on the bench and looked.

He frowned and suggested a little adjustment. I stepped closer and asked,

"Can you put it right for me?"

His finger took hold of the side of the material and pulled it completely out of the way so that he had an unobstructed view of my pussy. The middle finger of his other hand slid between my lips and almost immediately made contact with my clit.

"I just knew that you would be wet."

I would have loved for him to carry on but I could hear Mary's high-healed shoes clip clopping their way to our room. Mickie had just replaced the material when they came in.

I didn't look at them. I grabbed Mickie's hand and we were soon strutting our stuff down the catwalk.

As we approached Lance, he brought out Paul and Mary and the five of us had to walk the walk one more time.

I don't know what the people behind me could see when we bowed at the end of the runway but by that time I just didn't care.

We were back in the room when a smiling Lucky joined us,

"You have all done really well. We've got more orders than we have ever had and you will all be receiving a bonus and you can keep all that you have modelled for me"

Even Mary smiled.

The four of us had a quick group hug then I made my way out to find Barry. I was still wearing the tiny yellow bikini. He soon found me amongst the crowd.

"You look the sexiest that I have ever seen you. Everything you wore looked great and that tiny bikini, what can I say?"

I changed into my party dress and had the first proper drink of the evening, Champagne of course.

Mickie joined us soon after and I introduced him to Barry. Barry shook his hand and said,

"Thank you for taking care of my wife, she told me how nervous she was until you helped her. I thought that your outfits matched perfectly and you both looked really good."

We chatted for a while and I had another glass of Champagne, before Mickie said,

"You haven't forgotten the photo shoot have you?"

"I thought that we had done that at the fashion show."

"No, usually they have a photo shoot around midnight when only the invited guests are left. The idea is for two of the models to show how good the swimwear is at enticing their partner whilst sunbathing."

"I don't remember anything being said about that." I queried.

"It will be in the contract that you signed."

I turned to Barry and just looked at him. He had read the contract before I signed it.

"Now that you mention it, I do remember something like that."

"And who is the couple who will be doing the modelling?"

"I thought that you might like to do it with me, Mary has already left."

"What do you think?" I asked Barry.

"You know how you enjoy being photographed, why don't I ask if we can have some of the photos to take home. It should be fun for us."

Most of the guests had gone by 11.30, Lucky was sitting by the piano with five or six of what appeared to be close friends or business associates. In fact, the only females left besides myself were the staff and there were only a few of them.

Phil approached the three of us and asked if we were ready. I was certainly getting into the idea. It was obvious that Mickie was, but was Barry still happy?

"Are you OK with this? I don't know how much they are going to want to see." I asked him.

"I want you to enjoy yourself. When you are enjoying yourself, I am."

Phil asked me to wear the baby pink hotpant set, and Mickie to wear some white speedo style trunks.

Mickie grabbed my hand and we were on the way to get changed.

I felt more nervous than before the fashion show. Mickie went into a small bag he had with him and produced a cannabis joint.

"Some of Jamaica's finest weed."

He lit it and passed it to me. It was certainly stronger than anything I had enjoyed previously, and it went straight to my head. I soon felt totally relaxed and prepared to show anybody anything they may want to see.

We both stripped off. I could see the beginnings of a hard on for Mickie and I just had to feel it. It felt so warm and smooth. I pushed the foreskin back to reveal a beautiful purple plumb. I was just about to get on my knees when there was a knock on the door.

"Every body is waiting, Lets get started. Mickie pulled up the speedos and we made our way out.

Phil led us into a large lounge where he had put some lights with umbrella reflectors up. The lights were directed towards an area where there were two sun loungers. Side by side and touching.

Lucky and his guests were all equipped with expensive looking cameras. All the men were looking me up and down, but I didn't care, I wanted them to look.

Phil asked me to lie on my front on one of the loungers and pretend to be sunbathing. Mickie was passed some oil and was directed to apply it to all my available parts.

The cameras started clicking after Mickie had applied the oil to my shoulders and back. He had moved my legs about a foot apart and was working his way upwards. His hands felt so smooth and strong.

As he reached my butt, he pushed the material higher so that he could kneed my flesh.

"Just look at the stretch in that fabric." Said Lucky bringing the quality of his product to the fore.

Mickie proceeded to push the other side high and into the crack of my butt. I felt the material get a little tighter at the front when he did this, but not to an uncomfortable extent.

"Roll onto your back please, Crystal, let's see how good you look from the front."

I rolled over and Lucky said, "Just look how nice that looks gentlemen. Girls feel dressed while all the time the guys can see everything. Just look at the detail you can see of her pussy. The little Brazilian and smooth proud lips. Tell the guys how good it feels Crystal."

"It's so comfortable; I will definitely be wearing this on the beach." I hoped that I said the right thing.

The guys seemed to like it, as they zoomed into my nipples and pussy.

"If Mickie could oil her front and perhaps accidentally spill some oil on the costume we can see how interesting the swimwear becomes."

Mickie went to work. He oiled my legs and stomach. Then my arms whilst he balanced the bottle of oil on my flat stomach. Then of course, the accidental knocking over of the bottle of oil. The oil spilled out over the front of my bikini bottoms. Although cool, the sensation was quite pleasant.

"See gentlemen, totally see thru. "

Each of the photographers took it in turn to record just how see thru the material had become. Then,

"Could Crystal now show us how Mickie looks with his body shiny with oil?"

Mickie lay on his back and waited. He didn't have to wait long. I had soon completed his muscular arms when I started on his chest. It was only afterwards that I thought of what the guys behind me could see as I leaned over Mickie with a foot either side of the lounger.

It was a joy to rub oil on his tight body. He was looking into my eyes urging me to go lower. I thought that I would tease him. Lower I went, down to his ankles. As I worked my way up, I could see the shape of his cock in the speedos begin to lengthen. I kept sweeping up his thigh but just stopping short of touching his cock. Then an inspiration. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I spilled a good amount of oil over his speedos and soon discovered how see thru my bottoms were. Lucky was less vocal of how much could be seen thru Mickies oil soaked material. But I certainly enjoyed the view.

"I think its time to see another of our wonderful examples of swimwear gentlemen."

Phil approached us and led us to the changing rooms. He asked me to wear the tiny yellow bikini and Mickie to wear some matching speedos.

He remained in the room while we changed. He said,

"I want you to go out there and act like you had just started a relationship. I want you to get these old boys hot and be happy to part with their money. Do you both understand what I mean?"

I assumed that they would want an unobstructed view of my nipples and pussy. They had virtually seen everything anyway, and I was more than happy to show them.

When we returned to the make believe beach, there was just a large beach towel on the floor.

I lay on my front first to give them a few shots of the string between my cheeks then rolled over a couple of times allowing them to see how narrow the material was between my legs. Whilst on my stomach I asked Mickie to undue the string of my top so that I didn't get any tan lines. Not only did he undo the top he pulled it from beneath me and threw it to Lucky.

I rolled onto my back and attracted a few more photographs from the guys. I was really enjoying this. With all that had happened so far I was feeling incredibly horny.

Then Mickie put his hand on my stomach and gently started drawing circles on my oily skin with his finger. The finger came closer and closer to my right nipple before circling it. Then the left. But this time he toyed with it making it even more erect. Then back to the right. I was beginning to feel really horny now. I was beginning to forget about the guys watching and photographing us. I suppose I even forgot about Barry for a while when I took hold of Mickies wrist and pulled it towards my tiny bikini bottoms. I took his finger and placed it on my pussy lips. The finger was soon creating a groove in the thin material.

"Perhaps Mickie could show us how easy it would be to gain access to Crystal's treasure." Asked Lucky.

I felt the material being pulled aside and knew my pussy was available for all to see. I felt Mickies hand pull the leg nearest to him away from the other until my feet were about two feet apart. Then Lucky said,

"Who would have thought that anyone could remove a thong with a girls legs in that position? Please show them Mickie."

Mickie gave a gentle tug at the side of the thong. I heard something like Velcro separating and the thong was taken from my body.

Mickie's fingers then went to work on my pussy. I was so horny I was soon experiencing my first orgasm.

Completely forgetting where I was, I pushed Mickie so that his head was between my legs. My eyes were closed and although I could still see the lights flashing, I pretended that we were alone. His wonderful thick tongue danced with my clit until my second orgasm.

As I came round I decided to push Mickie on to his back. I straddled his shins then leaned forward to get at his cock. I couldn't get my thumb and forefinger to touch but I held it as tight as I could. As I pumped downwards I twisted my hand until my fist made contact with his short curly pubes.

Mickies eyes were closed. Perhaps he was imagining being alone with me. It just seamed so natural to add my mouth to the work of my hand. I got the purple head inside and swirled my tongue around his helmet a few times. I could feel that he enjoyed that immensely. So I gave him more.

Looking back I should have realised that he was young and perhaps a little trigger happy, and so I should have stopped before he went too far. But I didn't and he was soon on the edge. My tongue was still circling when his cock exploded. I couldn't help but swallow some but It was then when I considered the photographic angle of the shoot. I kept my head bobbing on Mickie's cock but pushed some of his cum down to my lips with my tongue to give the appearance of me frothing at the mouth with a mouth full of cum. The lights popped a few more times. Then came the applause.

Had we finished? I was just beginning to enjoy myself.

On reflection though I suppose that I still hadn't been unfaithful to Barry as Bill Clinton says that what I did wasn't really sex.

After a shower, I sheepishly went back to Barry. Fortunately he was in a really good mood.

Before I could speak he said, "You were great, all the guys have told me how lucky I am. Phil has even talked us into a short erotic film that he wants you to star in."

"Short erotic film?"

"Yes, you'll be great."

"There is no way that you are going to talk me into doing a shag film."

"Let's enjoy ourselves tonight and talk about it tomorrow."

be continued...

12