Runaway Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mirror was high and we were late. I didn't bother about what could be seen below, I just grabbed my handbag and marched out of the door in a huff. Barry followed close behind.

We had our evening meal before the competition. Possibly because it was quite dark in the restaurant I didn't notice anyone looking at me. I soon felt very comfortable wearing the dress. The competition was in the disco again so I was beginning to think I had made the right move by not wearing white underwear.

The five other contestants and I were asked to attend a room behind the stage for a briefing. It was then that I discovered that Roy and Carlton were to be two of the three judges, (why was I not surprised). They were sitting on either side of the Manager of the resort. He was to be Chairman of the panel. He looked as if he could be something of a womanizer and I was beginning to think that the competition was very winnable. My competitive side really began to kick in.

We, the competitors were sitting opposite the judges on a long bench. I was sitting at the end next to an old guy who's costume implied that he was going to be doing an Elvis song. I had chosen 'Yesterday', because it isn't too difficult to sing and I always enjoy singing it when I am in the shower.

As the Manger told us the rules, I went into my Sharon Stone leg crossing routine. I had decided just to show them a glimpse of pubes. Rather than open my legs, I just slid one over the other a few times. I wanted them to want more. They soon fell into my trap. I could tell by the look on their faces that I had succeeded in my mission.

The running order was read out and I was to be the last to sing. I knew that by singing last, I would be the one fresh in their minds.

I could hear the singing as our group grew smaller. Two of the singers were terrible, two were quite good and the Elvis impersonator was excellent.

I was so nervous as I approached the microphone. The four piece band was behind me but I only needed the guitarist. He played an acoustic guitar as I sang.

The spotlight was illuminating just my top half so I knew that my nipples would be on display. I had noticed a blue light behind me and I knew that if I stood with my feet apart, my legs and the gap at their junction would be silhouetted.

I was nearly put off though, when I saw the group of guys that were making crude remarks about my photo walk into the disco. They were hard to see because of the bright lights shining in my eyes, but I knew it was them as I recognised their voices from the day before. All their comments came flooding back to me.

I carried on and thought that I sang quite well. At least good enough for second place.

The competition was over and I joined Barry in the audience waiting for the result.

In third place was a pretty girl who I thought wasn't very good. In second place was Elvis. Then they announced the winner, and called me up to the stage. I was glad to hear the applause of the audience, it felt really great.

Roy and Carlton stood on either side of me and made me bow to the audience. I knew that the band behind would be getting a good view of my ass and pussy.

We stood upright and Roy and Carlton raised both my hands in a type of victory salute. This off course raised the hemline of my dress. I thought that it wouldn't have been by much but I was wrong.

"I can see her pussy." I heard one of the noisy group call out.

"I recognise that pussy; it's the sexy bitch in the photo."

I pretended not to hear him and kept smiling.

It was really difficult doing the encore when I knew that everyone in the room had seen my pussy.

As soon as I could, I took Barry back to our room and shagged his brains out.

The following day we were on the beach again when I spotted the resort photographer approaching us. I immediately moved my towel over my pussy.

"Hi, you're a really cool singer. The resort owner saw you last night as well and has told me to ask you if you have ever been a model."

"Why does he want to know?"

"Every year around this time he has a fashion show for his customers at his mansion in the hills. He has money in a swimwear company and he is looking for another model."

"Thanks, but no thanks. The idea of this holiday was to relax I've been involved in enough events already."

"There's a 14 day vacation as payment if you do it. You will just have to pay for the flights."

Barry's ears pricked up at that comment and he asked, "What does it involve?"

"I'm told that it involves a fashion show of the swimwear and a few photographs."

"You know what happened last time that I got involved in a photo shoot. I'm afraid that it has to be a no."

Barry had other ideas, "Let me have a word with her and I'll speak to you later."

To be continued …………………

12