Runaway Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, daddy," they meekly replied.

I thought I detected a tone of normality in their demeanor, not anger. Although they seemed visibly shaken by this turn of events they acted normally towards me, not harsh.

Maybe my daughters were lightening up even more and I could finally have a normal relationship with them. Little did I know how turned on they were by the discovery of a totally naked Leah in bed with their also naked daddy and the certainty that we had been fucking each other.

After this, the opposite of what I thought would happen manifested. Leah and my daughters became closer and my daughters even came over more than their now expired court appointed visits mandated. They treated me nicely as Leah and my daughters became very tight friends.

Finally, Leah drew it out of them that their mother had fed them full of all sorts of lies about me, lies that were totally weird and obviously untrue. They were shocked to find out how much their mother had lied to them and suddenly decided they wanted to move in with me. I told them that this was up to them, but that they were very welcome to stay with me. When they confronted their mother, she realized it was in her best interest not to challenge them, having been exposed in her blatant lies. So my two daughters moved in with Leah and I.

It was a little awkward fucking Leah all the time, with my daughters in the house, and I tried to be careful. Only later did I find out that my two daughters were always listening to Leah and I and almost as often watching us, with Leah's complicity, as Leah and I had the most amazing sex. She was totally incredible in bed and drew out so much energy from me for sex that it continuously got better and better.

Also unknown to me, my two daughters were really getting off, seeing their daddy fucking their new friend so passionately. They were inexperienced in sex, so hearing and seeing Leah and I going at it every day, they became totally enamored with thoughts of fucking me.

Seeing Leah suck my huge cock so enthusiastically blew their minds and excited them greatly. But when I ate Leah's squirming pussy mound to a mind-bending climax, where she screamed over and over with several incredible orgasms, my cute daughters were creaming their tight panties and out of their minds with desire for me.

My daughters were so turned on, that their beautiful new friend Leah was so hot for their father to fuck the hell out of her. Further exciting them was Leah being so loud and having such obviously incredible orgasms.

They were awed by my hard and, to them, huge daddy cock and fantasized about losing their virginity to their daddy. Every time Leah and I had sex, my beautiful daughters enjoyed the experience almost as if they were themselves having sex with me. They soaked their panties with their juices of pleasure and rubbed themselves to orgasm again and again, as they became overwhelmed with desire. They could barely contain their lust for me. Of course they told all of this to me later.

Leah understood Shawn and Tricia and drew it out of them that they really wanted to learn about sex from me. When she told them that I had taught her everything she knew about sex, they wanted to hear everything from her right away.

Of course even that wasn't enough for these two horny girls, so they finished up their hot talk with a meek request to Leah, that, maybe somehow, "Daddy can show us some things about sex." Leah is no dummy, so she knew immediately that they really wanted to fuck their dad and learn everything from him directly, just as she was doing. She felt, in her genuine humility, that my real daughters had as much right to sex with me as she did, and incredibly she didn't mind. In fact, she liked the idea as it turned her on and told them she would arrange it within a couple of days. Talk about generous.

Sure enough, the next day there was a candlelight dinner for the two of us, and Leah loosened me up with lots of wine and charmed me totally. Then she told me, "I have a favor to ask on behalf of your daughters." She stated their request so sweetly that I couldn't refuse. "They are dying to learn about sex and really want you to teach them like you taught me. I don't object. I think you should. It will be really hot and fun for us all."

And who could resist such a request under such circumstances anyway. I know it is very wrong to fuck your own daughters, but they are both nineteen and adult enough to know what they want. Besides I felt good about being the one to teach them about sex properly. Goodness knows what they would learn on their own in this crazy world.

Too many first time experiences are full of grief and disappointment, but I knew I could provide them with a wonderful first time experience and thus assure them a healthy sexual outlook for the future. In my opinion this far outweighed the immorality of fucking them. Besides I really wanted to fuck my two wonderful daughters. I don't deny this. I love them dearly and they are both beautiful young and sweet girls.

They are my adorable darling girls, whom I love with all my heart. What could be more meaningful than fucking someone you love with all your heart? I honestly felt good about it and didn't agonize over it at all.

I told Shawn, "You can start by watching Leah and I tonight as we make love." But she immediately said, "We have already been watching you for a month and want to start right away." 'Phew. Wow,' I thought. "Well, ok, I guess." But we were all a little shy about where to start. So, I started explaining some things as I demonstrated with Leah. I could see my girls, Shawn and Tricia getting really aroused as I kissed Leah erotically. It was obvious they wanted to be in her place, but both my daughters were too shy to say anything more right away. So I invited Shawn, "Come sit next to Daddy, honey." Then I gently started to kiss her gently on her lips at first, increasing the passion quickly.

As she melted into me with my soft kisses, I pulled her to me and fondled her ripe breasts, unbuttoning her blouse and suckling her swollen teen breasts with my wet lips. I caressed her lithe young body all over, exciting her beyond anything she had ever experienced. My expert ministrations soon had her trembling on the brink of an incredible orgasm, as she experienced the essence of her womanhood's manifestation.

I carefully kept her shaking in ecstasy, bringing her back down and then up again to the peak of pleasure, so that she could savor these most intense and wonderfully powerful sexual emotions again and again. By the time I dragged my flat tongue along her succulent pussy, she was so excited that she immediately exploded in an incredible orgasm.

My lips' rapt attention to her pulsating clitoris kept her orgasm peaking for a long time, her pleasure soaring for many minutes before her euphoria settled down. She babbled the highest praise of her experience to her 'sisters,' as she described the wondrous sexual pleasures she was experiencing for her first time.

Naturally, my other daughter was very eager for this same incredible sexual experience. Because I hadn't even fucked either of them yet, they still had a lot to look forward to tonight and in the future. I relished the thought of my good fortune, to have three such amazingly beautiful young damsels begging me to fuck the hell out of them all the time. My cock almost ached in anticipation of its' total satisfaction by these scrumptious girls and their tight pussies. Any one of them was perfect for me in herself, what to speak of three beauties, all of whom I adored, and they all wanted me to have endless sex with them.

Tricia was even more demanding, insisting that I fuck her and take her virginity, "Right now." I accepted her insistent request and soon plunged my very hard and very large cock into Tricia's very tight pussy, causing many wonderful vocal manifestations of her love for me to burst forth from her mouth. She was beside herself in the wonders of her first fuck, relishing and ravishing me, in the height of her seemingly unlimited passion.

Her virgin pussy wasn't quite as tight as Leah's, but she was undoubtedly just as good a fuck as Leah, in my opinion. I wouldn't say that any one of them was significantly better than the other, for they were all incredible. I relished every moment and I loved each of them individually and thoroughly.

Soon, all three of these teen beauties were demanding that I fuck them often and hard. They loved the tight penetration of their snug little pussies by my eager cock and our continual sex, that satisfied their endless desires only for a few moments. Fortunately I was in good physical shape, but I still had to work hard to keep up with the raging sex hormones of these three young beauties. Hardly an hour went by that one of them wasn't showing a pouty or lust-crazed face in her desire for me to satisfy her.

But there was another concern and that was their likely pregnancy. My two daughters fortunately were on the pill, but Leah wasn't, so this was a very real concern for me. When I mentioned this to her she positively glowed with the thought of having my child. I could tell she actually wanted it, so I didn't feel inclined to discuss it's prevention further with her.

Needless to say, I don't spend much time at my businesses any more. I mostly stay at home with my three wonderful daughters and continuously and thoroughly ravish them, day and night, over and over again.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story and waiting for continuation.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It is a shame a talented writer like Venus_Lover quits writing particularly because of the Anon's who mostly have never written a word seem to take pleasure in trashing a good author because they can and then the lack of editors who would not edit his work to help him but try to get him to change his writings. Personally I like this author's writing and hope he will come back some say and publish more of his stories. As far as this story it was well written and deserves a 5 star score

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why I stopped writing

I didn't log in so this will be anonymous. But this is Venus_Lover. Sometimes life gets in the way of our hobbies or important things require our time. Health is a factor also. Anyway, the only editors I could find after long searches kept insisting on more sex in the articles. It is literotica after all. I am more into the feelings than the sex, not that I'm not into the sex also. I had to change countries suddenly and left all my unfinished articles behind unfortunately and just don't have the energy to start them all from scratch. I am looking forward to one day getting back to an almost finished big story about the daughter of a Navy SEAL who really kicks ass and her daughter, ditto. Great story with a lot of exciting things going on, like, as George Clooney's bodyguard, taking out a huge brute at the Academy Awards. Well, yeah, as I said its a great story (at least in the authors opinion if that counts). I will probably write another shorter spinoff. Stay tuned, I'm still out here. Oh and yeah, some of the comment feedback for some of my articles was downright brutal and that turned me off big time. Theres a lot of dumb wankers out there who criticize everything and everything just cuz they can. The internet is anonymous so its easy to vent ones frustrations in life anonymously. Hey, I could be anyone posting this comment. But I'm not.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
loved it

a great story filled with love for a young girl and his daughters.

why did you stop writing? you are a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

When neither of us could stand it anymore, I plunged my throbbing manhood deep into her beckoning love canal in one long glorious thrust.

""

Well I guess it worked out that she didnt have any nasty hymen getting in the way and wasnt overly small, otherwise ramming it in, even soaking wet, might have gotten a totally different reaction, lol ;)

""

I followed soon after in what was one of my most fantastic orgasms ever, as I pumped Leah's juicy little pussy full of my cum. This was an all time high for me and I soared in my orgasmic euphoria for a long time, savoring the unique satisfaction of such an incredibly tight and totally fantastic fuck. My cock stung for many hours from the tightness of our union, reminding me again and again of how wonderful it had been. A great fuck, a tight fuck, a true joining of our souls in commune.

""

...the story is pretty interesting...but...is it just me or does it read really weird? Everything is put together correctly, but its like english isn't the authors primary language or something...

...well, guess she might be getting pregnant, lol. His cock stung?? Ive fucked women till they were too sore to continue but my dick never stung, lol. ...also I think he was writing it like they were making love but he keeps saying fuck constantly, kinda ruins the mood. One or the other I think...

""

They soaked their panties with their juices of pleasure and rubbed themselves to orgasm again and again, as they became overwhelmed with desire. They could barely contain their lust for me. Of course they told all of this to me later.

""

...I swear, Im going to scream if I get to the end of this page and there isn't a chapter two to read!! :)

""

"I have a favor to ask on behalf of your daughters." She stated their request so sweetly that I couldn't refuse. "They are dying to learn about sex and really want you to teach them like you taught me. I don't object. I think you should. It will be really hot and fun for us all."

And who could resist such a request under such circumstances anyway. I know it is very wrong to fuck your own daughters, but they are both nineteen and adult enough to know what they want. Besides I felt good about being the one to teach them about sex properly. Goodness knows what they would learn on their own in this crazy world.

""

Hell, no sane man could refuse that! She's already broken him down and got him used to having sex with his 'other daughter' so the idea just fires off his endorphins when he thinks about it now, lol. Look at the pluses, you get to fuck your three girls, together (woo!;), they all live with you now (buy stock in vitamins and viagra daddy!;), AND you get to stick it to the ex-bitch at the same time! Win win for everyone.. Well except the ex, hehehe :). Hell, I'd kill to be in his shoes, lol!

""

Too many first time experiences are full of grief and disappointment, but I knew I could provide them with a wonderful first time experience and thus assure them a healthy sexual outlook for the future.

""

...honestly, I think this is too true. Pretty much all of my girlfriends and my girl friends, had crappy first times, a number of them didn't have good sex for a while. Some of them had never had good-great sex until me. (Girlfriends and friends with benefits) call me funny, but I get off on making a girl happy, heh. I didnt find out till way later (dammit! Missed opportunities!!) but the small circle of women gossiped about who they have had sex with and who was good, etc... My name came up and a few chimed in, I think they decided to sort of pass me around between them. They were pretty slick about it too! ;)

""

I honestly felt good about it and didn't agonize over it at all.

""

...well imagine that! A daddy thats not being a whiny douche about it, refreshing!! Hehehe:)

""

Tricia was even more demanding, insisting that I fuck her and take her virginity, "Right now." I accepted her insistent request and soon plunged my very hard and very large cock into Tricia's very tight pussy, causing many wonderful vocal manifestations of her love for me to burst forth from her mouth. She was beside herself in the wonders of her first fuck, relishing and ravishing me, in the height of her seemingly unlimited passion.

""

...dont get me wrong, I love the story and it's a lot of fun, but you just have to laugh at some of this! "He rammed into my virgin, never touched before pussy with his big dick and it was like candy and chocolate and birthday cake all rolled together, so smooth and creamy and delicious!!" Rofl! (Rolling eyes). How about "FUCK!! Daddy!! Why did you just ram it in?! What the fuck is wrong with you?! That hurts like hell and burns daddy! How would you like me to squirt some baby oil up your butt and then just ram an eight inch dildo up your ass?! Lets try it, hold him down girls!!" Hehehe.

""

Hardly an hour went by that one of them wasn't showing a pouty or lust-crazed face in her desire for me to satisfy her.

""

Time to buy the girls a strap-on or two to give yourself a bit of breathing room ;)

""

But there was another concern and that was their likely pregnancy. My two daughters fortunately were on the pill, but Leah wasn't, so this was a very real concern for me.

""

Aha, it was addressed! Well I guess we all knew Leah would want his babies ;)

""

Needless to say, I don't spend much time at my businesses any more. I mostly stay at home with my three wonderful daughters and continuously and thoroughly ravish them, day and night, over and over again.

""

What a horrible fate! Aaah, it's good to be the boss :)

Well over all that was a pretty fun story!! I wish the ending with the daughters had been a lot longer, taking time with each one, then maybe all together! Thanks for writing for us!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories