Runaway Hitch-hiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
511 Followers

They were consenting adults and aroused by the reality that the other person found them desirable.

********

Walking up to the room Amy began to be afraid that the sex would hurt or that he might push her too fast to do things she was not yet ready for.

Ray was a little fearful that she would be underwhelmed by his manhood and he also did not want to hurt someone in a vulnerable state.

When he closed the door behind them he took her in he arms again and kissed her passionately.

Ray brought his hands down to her bottom and cupped and stroked her gorgeous buns. Amy ran her hands over his toned arms and chest while they remained in lip lock. Their tongues danced and dueled inside one another's mouth and their arousal was palpable.

"I want to kiss you everywhere." Ray said, unbuttoning the front of her jeans and peeling them down over her hips and bootie.

He pulled his shirt off and Amy kissed his shoulders and chest which were right in line with her mouth.

Ray took a moment to remove the rest of his clothing and Amy did the same, leaving her bra and thong panties as the final barriers to her modesty.

She was a little anxious that Ray might be disappointed with her tiny tits.

Ray unfastened her bra with one hand while he bent to kiss her again. He was inwardly pleased with himself that he still had the knack for removing a bra one handed. He registered the fact that it was a little padded but that did not dull his ardor for the beautiful little pixie before him in the least.

He dropped to his knees and licked and kissed around the swell of each of her breasts and paid special attention to the bullet hard nipples.

From that position he peeled her thong panties off and savored the aroma of her arousal.

Picking her up easily as he rose he walked over to one of the queen size beds and placed her on her back in the middle of the bedspread. He got himself up and over the trembling teen and began to kiss her anew.

His lips left hers and he kissed her cheeks and neck. As he scootched himself backward down the bed trailing kisses over her body his raging erection left it's trail of precum on the spread and on her legs whenever it made contact with them.

Amy was moving from a little frightened to extremely aroused, especially when the hard dick of this gentle loving man touched her skin while he continued to kiss and work her body like a maestro.

Ray kissed and licked around her naval and the around each hip. He kissed and licked her beautiful mound, coming tantalizingly close to her rapidly moistening pussy. She arched her hips to try and force contact when his mouth hovered over her juicy sex, teasing her clit with puffs of his hot breath but recoiling from direct contact. He teased her for a brief time this way and then continued his oral devotion down her inner thighs.

Amy took one of her own hands and touched herself between her legs as Ray kissed her down each leg.

He rose to a kneeling position and drew one of her feet to his mouth.

She was a little ticklish and he picked up on that without having to be told.

He caressed the foot without tickling it and while staring soulfully and lovingly into her eyes took her big toe into his mouth and slowly swirled his tongue round it.

She imagined his tongue swirling around her throbbing clit and she dipped a finger into her moistness and circled her nub.

Amy looked to see that his beautiful boner was standing at attention and noticed the glistening sheen of precum adorning the mushroom shaped head.

It was beautiful.

Ray released her foot and dropped his head down back between her thighs. He placed one of his hands under each of her shapely butt cheeks and raised her beckoning box up to his face.

Amy gasped with pleasure when he covered her mound with his mouth and began to savor and lick her quivering slit.

His tongue traced a trail from her perineum to just below her clit where it took a detour around the sensitive spot, swirling around it a time or two but avoiding direct contact. He repeated this teasing technique several times until Amy had a fistful of his hair in each hand to try and direct his mouth to where she wanted it to be.

He allowed her to hold his face against her juicing slit and he extended his tongue so that it was flat against its length.

He slowly dragged it up towards the top of her outer lips, maintaining a constant sensuous contact with her clit, until the tip of his tongue met her special spot and he began to deliver series of butterfly soft flicks.

Ray was indeed a master pussy licker and he varied the pressure, speed, and directions in which his tongue and lips ravished the adorable pussy before him.

Ray took his time and worked young Amy up.

He brought her close a few times and then slowed down to let her linger on the precipice of orgasm.

He was so good.

She was so turned on.

Several times she looked down between her legs to enjoy the sight of his handsome face loving her.

He would seem to sense her eyes on him and he would meet her gaze with his.

His blue eyes adoring her.

He would occasionally work in some nice sexy talk such as, "What a beautiful pussy."

"Tastes like heaven, so juicy and sweet."

"Oh yeah! You like that don't you? You like it when I lick your delicious little pussy."

And the clincher, "Come for me baby, come on my mouth, in my mouth, on my face, wherever, come for me."

And she did.

Amy had been responding to Rays vocal urging all along. First with mewls and grunts of pleasure then with words and phrases.

"Yes!"

"Oh yeah! Right there."

"Ooohh, that's so good."

"I'm getting close."

"I'm almost there."

When Ray urged her to come for him she lost control.

She arched her hips up from the bed gripping fistfuls of the spread on either side of her in her outstretched hands.

Her thighs locked his head between them and she came with a scream that could surely be heard in the hall.

"Oh God! Cummmming!"

He slowed his licking while she was returning from her state of bliss and was eventually able to remove his head from the spasming tight teenage thighs.

He looked at Amy and smiled.

She smiled back at him in his now kneeling posture and then admired his beautiful penis.

While Ray had been eating her he had been stomach down on the bed and his hardon had almost poked a hole in the mattress. He had certainly left plenty of precum stain on the spread while he had been humping it.

He imagined what it might feel like inside the scrumptious young lady he was munching on.

Now kneeling beside the post orgasmic beauty his cock was bobbing within her reach, offering itself to be played with.

She was adoring it with her eyes and then said.

"It's so beautiful. Can I touch it?"

"Yes. Please do. It wants you to touch it. It wants you to make it happy. I want you to make it happy. I want you Amy."

Amy reached out and took him in one of her delicate little hands. Her touch was delightful. The pressure just right. She ran her hand up and down its length a couple of times and with her thumb spread his precum around the head of his cock.

She took his balls in her other hand and caressing them said, "These are beautiful too."

Ray knew that she had perfected the art of giving a good handjob from her revelations on the drive about Brian and Bill.

He knew she would be able to bring him off expertly and quickly but he wanted to last.

She sensed this and also wanted to string out his pleasure as long as he had strung out hers.

Amy had Ray lay on his back and then she knelt beside him. She adored and played with his cock and balls for the next twenty minutes.

He taught her how to grip and squeeze him on the shaft very hard just below the head when he was getting too close to coming. He was enjoying the attention and wanted it to last a long time.

He was also enjoying stroking her backside while she attended to him and admiring her beauty in general.

Her aim with Bill had always been to make the pig squirt as quickly as possible and she had learned many tricks in accomplishing that end.

With Ray she was content to enjoy the feel of this gentle man in her hands and was enjoying the knowledge that she was making him very happy.

In Rays mind his cock was on the small side but to Amy it seemed very large. It was larger than the toy she had managed to work into herself in the tub the other night.

She wanted to see if it would fit inside her but was worried it might hurt a bit even as turned on as she was.

She thought of something.

It was something she and Brian had done a couple of times in the back seat of his brothers car.

She rose up and straddled Ray. He was hoping and expecting that she might try to sit on his cock and he was reaching down to help her guide him to her entrance.

She pushed his hands away and said to him, "Let's try some outercourse. You'll like it and I'm not sure if I'm ready for you inside me yet."

Amy sat down with her pussy directly in contact with the underside of his cock, her outer lips splayed on either side of the protruding vein.

She felt his excitement transmitted right to her as he throbbed and pulsed.

Amy slid forward, moistening his dick with her secretions and coating it all the way to the tip.

Ray looked down to where they were joined and saw the way his cock head separated her lips and rubbed against her clit. He had never experienced this kind of wet humping and he found it very erotic and found himself marveling at her sexual instincts and abilities to turn him on.

Amy rocked her hips when she was over his tip and allowed her clit to enjoy the pressure from his hardness.

While she was doing this her tight butt cheeks contacted and caressed his tightening balls.

Amy kept this up for about ten minutes until Ray was almost desperate for release.

He took hold of her hips and slid her young pussy more rapidly over his dick until he was nearing explosion.

Amy looked down between her thighs to see the mushroom head swell to almost double the size and then saw jet after jet of hot cum spurt from the tip and leave streaks all the way up his abdomen, one shot almost hitting him in the chin as he groaned and gasped in his delight.

His spasms beneath her almost made her come again but she was more than satisfied that she had pleased him.

She cleaned him up with a washcloth from the bathroom and they fell asleep naked under the covers of the same bed.

*******

Waking up early the next morning they talked briefly about the night before and although tempted to make love again decided to breakfast and then make for the badlands national park.

They were at the park before ten and were blown away by its beauty. The two lovers took plenty of opportunity to hold hands, sneak kisses, and play around while enjoying the magnificent views from the vehicle when driving and from the trails when walking.

Amy got a call from Tonya saying that she could stay with her for a while so long as it was for only a short while.

Amy absorbed this and after finishing the call told Ray what had been said.

He told her that things had a way of working out and that he felt she would be OK whatever happened.

He said nothing beyond that.

He was thinking a lot about her did not want to be premature and offer her a permanent place in his life but the early seeds of that thought were most definitely germinating.

When they were heading back to the vehicle around 4 pm after one of their brief excursions Ray teasingly patted and stroked her butt while she walked before him. She turned and kissed him deeply and they were in this embrace when Ray caught the disapproving looks from a nearby older couple who were also headed to their car.

Ray was about to let them have it when he realized it probably looked a little odd to anyone unaware of Amys real age.

He must have appeared to them like some sort of child molester and he let his indignation pass while he continued to kiss the young woman in his arms.

*******

They drove for about four hours toward the eastern part of the state to Sioux Falls. Ray once again picked the nicest place in town to stay and booked a deluxe room with one king bed. On the ride they talked a great deal and shared more of their background story and hopes for the future.

After a dinner in the hotel restaurant they headed to the indoor pool and spa. Ray purchased a child swimsuit for Amy from the hotel giftshop and he donned the one he had taken on his travels to LA.

Amy had never been in a hot tub but had been in a pool and knew how to swim. After playing about and unlocking some of the kinks from the long drive they stepped into the jacuzzi and Amy marveled at its warmth.

Ray set the timer and Amy was thrilled with the soothing bubbles and jets.

There was only one other guest in the pool area, a middle aged man swimming laps. He was oblivious to the two lovers in the hot tub.

They were kissing and fondling one another and getting very aroused. Ray ran the middle finger of his right hand up and down Amys slit after dipping his hand inside her swimsuit bottom. He worked the finger slowly inside her exquisitely tight space up to the second knuckle and enjoyed it's velvety grip on his digit.

He maneuvered her close to one of the warm jets and Amy shuddered with delight as the jet pounded her clit while Ray worked his finger deeper. The naughtiness of what they were doing in a public place with someone swimming nearby fueled their lust.

Amy bit down on her lip and stifled a scream when she came for the first time. Ray was rock hard and she could feel him through his suit humping against her backside.

The swimmer got out of the pool and headed to the changing room, presumably to leave. He had not caught on and now they were alone.

Ray worked a second finger into Amy while he embraced her from behind. He brought her up against one of the more powerful jets and started to finger fuck her in earnest, massaging her g spot while the water stimulated her clit in such a sweet torturous way.

He spoke into her ear, "Come for me Amy. Let it go."

She did.

Her pussy clamped down hard on his fingers deeply imbedded in her young pussy and wiggling away inside her velvety smooth inner walls.

She came and shouted, "OH God! Ray, don't stop! CCUMMMINGG!! YES! YESSS!!"

*******

They went back up to the room after toweling off.

Their desire for each other was almost frantic.

Ray kissed her again passionately and then peeled off their clothing.

He picked Amy up and all but threw her on the bed.

When he started to go down between her thighs she opened them invitingly.

This time when he was working on her with his mouth he added fingering to the mix. She was so hot, slick, and smooth inside that he had a hard time not cumming just from imagining her pussy surrounding his erection.

He sped up his finger fucking while all the time keeping his lips and tongue engaged in lathering her erect clit.

She arched her ass off the bed when she began her orgasm on his franticly pistoning fingers and he withdrew them quickly to allow the first gush of her juices to erupt in a forceful stream.

Several more squirts of girl juice followed and Amy was too extatic to be embarrassed by such evidence of her pleasure.

Ray had only been with one woman before who was able to squirt and her output paled in comparison to Amys.

Rays arm was damp from her juices as was his face when Amy recovered enough to look down at her expert lover.

She got up and flipped Ray over on to his back where she straddled his erection and rubbed her still throbbing pussy on its underside.

Ray would have been ok with her getting him off again this way but was thrilled when she rose up a little and directed the head of his cock to her well lubricated opening. He did not want to get her pregnant so at the risk of breaking the mood he said to her.

"Amy, let me get a condom. I don't have one with me but there has to be a late night pharmacy around."

"Don't worry Ray. I just finished my period before I left LA. I should be good for almost another week. Besides I want to feel you inside me and not some plastic."

With that established the young nymph went back to trying to mount her stud.

She squatted above him while he held his hardon still and straight for her. Her lips teasingly caressed his cock head while she dropped down on it, first coating the tip with her moisture, and then pressing down until the head popped completely in followed by the first two inches of his shaft.

Amy leaned forward placing her hands on his chest while she allowed her very tight vagina to expand and accommodate his penis.

Ray was in heaven. The velvety smooth vaginal walls were all that he imagined. He resisted the urge to thrust up and experience that feeling all along his five inches.

He was patient enough to let her take him at her pace.

Amy rose up and down on his cock in a slow and deliberate fashion, taking a half inch more with each pass until he was buried to the root in her teenage box and her clit was being tickled by his pubes.

Amy looked into Rays face as she lay splayed along his body with their genitals joined. She offered her mouth to him and he kissed her.

She was grinding herself against him with his cock bottomed out inside her while they kissed.

Ray took this as a signal that she had expanded to accommodate him fully and was ready for some fucking.

He took hold of her hips and began to direct their pace and movements. He pulled her into himself so that the pressure on her clit from his pubes increased and he rocked her back and forth so that he was pulling out and driving in less than an inch of his cock.

The rest remained in place in her pussy, rubbing against her front vaginal walls and g spot.

When he was fully in he was in contact with her cervix.

They were a perfect fit.

They continued to kiss throughout the fucking and Amys nipples dragged deliciously against the hair on Rays chest.

His tongue was dancing with hers and remembering the wonderful work he was able to do with that tongue in addition to all the other stimulation had her nearing another orgasm.

Ray was getting close as well and the two of them rushed together to an explosive simultaneous climax.

Rays hot seed erupted, bathing the inside of her pussy and triggering her orgasm. Her spasms gripped and milked his cock until he was spent and their combined juices were seeping out and coating his balls.

They showered together and then made love again. This time Ray was on top and the fucked slowly in missionary position for a long time as Amy came twice more and Ray unloaded with a satisfied groan.

They slept very well that night.

******

The next morning Ray ordered room service breakfast and after they had eaten they made love again. This time after eating Amy to orgasm to loosen her up he had her kneel on the bed at the edge while he stood at the side and entered her from behind.

He told her to play with herself while he was fucking her and she did as well as playing with his balls whenever he was fully imbedded.

She has such a gorgeous ass he thought to himself as he watched his dick dissappear repeatedly into the young lady's slot.

He squeezed a cheek in each hand when he emptied himself into her and she squeezed him with her clutching cunt to milk every last drop.

*******

They dressed and got on the road before ten.

They could be in Pittsburgh in about sixteen hours if they drove straight through. Ray did not want to hurry.

He got another call regarding work and he knew he needed to get back to Virginia before too long.

The ride that day found them talking a lot about what had happened between them in the past few days.

ualmech88
ualmech88
511 Followers