Runaway Hitch-hiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
514 Followers

Ray found himself increasingly interested in making Amy a part of his life, if she would have him of course.

He was thirteen years older and with her very youthful looks their age difference would seem so much more to outsiders.

Fuck em he thought.

Amy knew he liked her a lot and she liked him more.

He was such an excellent lover and a gentle and caring man.

She was thinking that their time together was winding down and that thought saddened her some.

Ray broke a period of silence as the miles were rolling by and started, "Amy, I was wondering if you might be interested in coming along to Virginia with me?"

"What do you mean?" She asked, hoping it was what she hoped it was.

"You know I'm getting a divorce. It will take some time for it to be final in Virginia but Becky and I are done. I want you in my life Amy. It will take us a while to figure out if we can make this work long term but I think it's worth a try."

"Would I live with you?"

"Until the divorce is final we may have to work around that but I would get you a place and a job in one of the dealerships. You are smart and can learn how to work in the business pretty fast."

"Won't that complicate things for you at work? I won't be able to pretend I'm not turned on by you."

"We won't hide the relationship Amy. I'm not ashamed of being with you. I'm a little worried that you might be embarrassed by being with an old guy like me."

"Old my ass." She said as she reached across and groped him through his pants.

He smiled at her and pulled off the interstate at the next exit. They were near Champaign Illinois and Ray pulled into the first chain motel with a vacancy sign.

They made love that night and then again in the morning. They were getting more used to one another's bodies and getting better at the sex.

During the morning sex Amy found herself getting aroused by the thought of taking him into her mouth. She had been certain that Bill had ruined that act for her forever but now she was reconsidering.

She wanted to please Ray and she knew that she was technically very good at fellacio. If only she could learn to want to do it and with Ray that was beginning to seem possible.

She had learned many tricks to help Bill get off quickly and he had shown her porn illustrating just how he liked to be blown. In other words she really knew her way around a dick with her very talented mouth.

Bill was so much bigger than Ray and the thought of being able to deep throat him as she had been unable to do with her step daddy was intriguing.

She wondered if Ray liked to get head but didn't wonder too long.

What male, after all, doesn't like getting his dick sucked?

He hadn't asked her to suck him or made a move to make it obvious to her that he would like that. He was probably just being sensitive to all she had told him about what her step dad had made her do.

******

They were now on the final leg to Pittsburgh.

Amy decided to take Ray up on his offer and go to Virginia with him.

She was cautiously optimistic that there was something real and lasting developing between them and if that wasn't so and things did not work out she would be no worse off than she was now.

In fact she might be better off with some real work and paychecks to back her up.

Ray told her that there was an opening for a cashier at the service department in one of his dealerships as the current one was due to go on maternity leave very soon.

Amy had worked the register at a Dairy Queen in high school and Ray knew that she would be able to handle this.

Passing Columbus Ohio Amy called her mom to tell her that she was going to be stopping by the house to pick up some more of her things. She told her she was going to Virginia to take a job in a car dealership.

She told her that the nice man who had given her the ride had offered her the job.

"I don't give a shit what he Thinks!" Ray heard her raise her voice into the phone.

"He's not my dad. He's a creepy molester. And what the fuck is he doing back in the house anyway. I thought you threw him out."

"Oh, he said he was sorry for hitting you. That's sick mom. He will do it again. I'm nineteen and I don't give a damn what he says. I'm leaving for Virginia with Ray."

With that she ended the call but was obviously shaken. Ray reached across and held her hand as she sobbed.

"She's a grown woman you know Amy. You can't make her leave him but you can. When we get there don't be afraid. I'll be right with you."

******

They were on the doorstep of the townhouse around dusk when Amys mom answered and stepped out to hug her daughter.

The fresh bruise on the side of her face was hardly obscured by the thick cover up makeup she had hastily applied.

"Are you OK Sweetie? Bridget told me something didn't work out with the job out there but she didn't say exactly what."

"I'm ok mom. I just stopped by for a minute to get more of my clothes and things. This is Ray Blanton, the man I told you about. He has to get back to Virginia tomorrow so we can't stay long."

Behind Amys mom stood the looming presence of Bill, holding a can of beer and eyeing Ray.

He was trying to affect an air of suspicion and intimidation but could not disguise a certain amount of fear.

"Is that right?" Bill directed the comment to Ray.

"I'm not sure I'm going to let my daughter take off with some stranger without getting to know more about his background."

Bill was standing in the doorway now, his six foot two and two hundred fifty pounds frame blocking any attempt at entrance.

Ray said to him. "Amy has told me a lot about you. In fact she has told me much more than you would have wanted her to. The main thing you need to know about me is that I am showing tremendous restraint in not coming in there and kicking your ass until you beg for me to stop."

Bill started to say, "Wait a minute, no one talks to me that w..."

"Shut your mouth you bully!" Ray interrupted.

"Amy is leaving here tonight with her things. She is leaving with me. You tried to break her spirit but did not succeed. She is a beautiful young lady and someone anyone would be lucky to love. You decided to use and abuse her but that's over now.

You will avoid legal jeopardy if you just back up, let her get her things, and watch her walk out of your life. If you fail to do that we will see what other arrangements we can work out."

Ray was balling his hands into tight fists and his forearm muscles were rippling. The other arrangements were immediately clear to Bill and he backed down as most bullies do when confronted.

Amy touched Rays arm and smiled at him. She then moved past her step dad and went up the stairs.

Bill made a move to follow her but Ray barked at him. "Give her ten minutes to get her things and stay visible to me you piece of shit."

Like a chastened dog Bill complied.

The three of them stood there silently while Amy collected her belongings. Her mom looked at Ray hopefully and said to him. "Take care of my baby please."

Ray gave Amys mom a card with his number on it. He said to her. "You have Amys number and now you have mine. If you need any help please call us. I'll see that she is taken care of and lands on her feet.

I'm not sure I'm ready to tell her this yet but I think I'm falling in love with her."

This last sentence Amy overheard while she was working her way down the stairs with two bags filled with what she had decided to take.

She stopped on the staircase for a moment to absorb that statement and thought to herself. That makes two of us because I think I'm beginning to fall in love with him too.

Amy kissed her mom goodbye and they packed her things in the back of the SUV. They pulled away and they could see tears streaming down her face but Bill was nowhere to be seen.

The spectre of his control over Amy was destroyed.

******

It was not too late and they probably could have gone straight through to Alexandria but Ray wanted to spend one more night on the road out with Amy.

They pulled into a motel near Gettysburg and had a nice dinner at a nearby restaurant.

When they got back to the room they kissed softly and then undressed.

Amy was incredibly aroused.

Ray was her lover and now her hero.

She believed truly that Bill could never effect her negatively ever again if she did not permit it.

She dipped into her pussy and after moistening her finger brought it up to his mouth for him to taste.

"See how hot you make me?" She said to him.

"I want to do something for you. I want to suck you and enjoy you and love you. Lay back and enjoy. You are, I hope, about to have both your mind blown and your cock blown."

Ray lay on his back on the bed and separated his legs so Amy could sit on her haunches between them. He tossed her a pillow to put under her butt. He was hoping to make her comfortable while she worked on him.

Amy lowered her face to his groin and took his erection in her dainty little hands.

Looking directly into his eyes she gently kissed the tip of his prick and spread his precum over its suface with her tongue.

Ray gasped delightedly when Amy popped the entire mushroom crown into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

He tasted wonderful she thought to herself as she raised off of him and licked her lips.

Amy then began a slow methodical tease with her catlike tongue licking up and down his turgid shaft on all sides.

She would linger just under the head to deliver a series of deliciously sexy tongue flicks, paying special attention to his most sensitive part of the shaft on the underside near the head.

She took care to give his balls attention, licking and then lightly teasing them with her fingernails.

She repositioned the pillow underneath her so that she was straddling it edgewise. She was so turned on from giving Ray head that she wanted to stimulate her clit without removing her hands from his lovely cock.

She managed to rock her hips so that the pllowcase seam grazed her in the most delightful way.

She paused in her efforts to say to him. "You have the most beautiful penis ever Mr. Blanton. I just wanted you to know that."

Then she opened her mouth wide and enagulfed four inches of his thouroughly saliva lubricated cock in one pass.

Amy rose up and dropped down again several times until she was taking all of him into her mouth and throat.

She spent the next ten minutes or so alternating deep throating him with swirling her tongue around his cock head while mastubating the slickened shaft with her hands.

Ray allowed her to bring him to a boil this way without being tempted to take her head and thrust into her face to get off.

He trusted her to finish him in the most delightful way. This was the best blowjob he had ever experienced by far.

When he was getting oh so close and he felt the tingling in his balls telling him it would be soon he said aloud. "Im getting close Amy."

She answered back."Come for me Ray. Come in my mouth. I want to taste you."

She dropped down again and throated him several times. When she felt his head begin to swell and his balls twitch in her hand she drew back until just the head was in her mouth, filling it with his cream. Jet after jet of his hot spunk burst forth into the eager teens mouth.

He expended quite the load and looking down at her he saw her come off his cock and open her mouth to show him all she has collected. There was so much that some dribbled over her lower lip and started to run down her chin.

Then she closed her mouth and swallowed the rest of his load with a gulp. Amy crawled up to kiss him and Ray never hesitated in soulfully kissing her back.

It was the first kinky act in a wild night of love to end their road trip and begin their new life together.

ualmech88
ualmech88
514 Followers