Runaway Lovers

Story Info
Running from the law, hiding from society.
7.6k words
4
24.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

We were in yet another dingy hotel room barely fit for the cockroaches, owning only whatever we could transport in the old beat-up station wagon.

But at least we still had each other.

I sighed with a saddened weariness as I noted the lone bed, large enough for us both but clearly about as old as the well-trampled carpet. The once-white walls were definitely stained with decades of dirt, smoke, the unblinking glare of sunlight, and -- I guessed -- dried streaks of well-aged semen. The table by the window appeared to be made of a hard plastic, not actual wood, a fact which cheapened the hotel room even more. I noticed several significant rips in the faded orange curtains, one rip significant enough that if the lone overhead light was turned on, we would have no privacy at night unless we went into the bathroom.

The bathroom was not much better. The faucet at the sink was dripping slowly. I could not identify the growth around the drain in the bathtub. Water stains dotted the bathroom ceiling along a specific line, indicating a leaking section of pipe.

But after nearly four months on the run, not knowing where we were heading but deathly certain that we needed to run, this was as good a "home" as any, at least for the next few days.

"I'm not sure I like that smell," he commented, closing and securing all five locks on the door to the hotel room.

I finally set my duffel bag on the floor beside the bed, fatigue already getting the better of me even though the sun had yet to set.

"Hey, sis."

And that was the reason we were running: blood.

I straightened up and leaned into my big brother's hold, trying to fight back the tears which almost continually tore at my heart: tears of love, yet tears of fear.

"How much longer can we run?" I asked in a nearly-choked whisper, trying desperately to hold the tears at bay. I clutched my protector, my companion, my confidant, my lover.

"The question really is, where can we run to where we will truly be safe? Short of smuggling ourselves out of the country or finding a private island in the middle of the Pacific, I don't know that we can ever truly stop running."

His realism broke the dam, and the tears gushed forward, staining his old t-shirt. I could smell him, as well as the sweat and the grime which had accumulated upon him over the past few days since we had last been able to afford a hotel room, and somehow the scents mixed together into a wonderful calming concoction. Yet I could not complain, for I looked and smelled the same.

"We should eat," my big brother suggested. "I thought I saw a greasy diner about a block up the road."

I shook my head. "We don't know when either of us will get work again. We'd better save the money. If nothing else, we'll need gas to get out of this town."

He nodded, then kissed my forehead. Instinctively, my lips sought his, and for a moment, my life was filled with nothing but love.

...forbidden love.

It was indeed an interesting contrast that a place such as this could exist directly across the street from a small church. It was even more interesting that we were here and not there. We were indeed damned, and we had no one to blame but ourselves.

My stomach growled softly, and I blushed slightly in embarrassment. "Shall we try the vending machine in the hallway?"

He nodded solemnly. "I guess we don't have a choice. Our snack food is all gone."

"Not quite. I believe I still have a small bag of animal crackers in my duffel bag. Besides, I don't think I'd trust anything from the machine, given how the room itself looks and smells."

"Well," my forbidden lover noted, "at least we won't be 100% hungry tonight."

*****

As the sun set, the activity in the hotel increased dramatically. As we cuddled upon the hard bed and tried to forget our relative hunger, the sounds of passion slowly grew in number and in volume. It was strange -- the sounds filtering through the thin walls at once disgusted me yet also aroused me. The solid length of my big brother was nestled against me, clear evidence of how the sounds were affecting him, even though he made no attempt to be sexual with me.

In time, however, my arousal was growing to an extent that I needed some relief. Due to my period, it had been over a week since my last orgasm, and the length of time combined with the unmistakable sounds of sex caused my desire to overflow my body.

"It's been so long..." my big brother finally whispered softly as the natural light faded.

"I know," I whispered in return, kissing his chin.

"We should," he said, "because it might be our last."

He always said that, but it was always true. Each minute we spent together could well have been our last minute together, at least in this reality. We were both keenly aware of the consequences if one or both of us were found.

"At least I can feed you," he said softly, a hand moving to my chest and gently stroking a breast. "At least you won't be so hungry."

He had done that for me several times since our flight had begun. While I have never truly enjoyed the taste of his love, it had provided me with some sustenance and lessened the hunger.

"Take that cock, bitch!" I heard from across the wall, a gruff male voice growling with dominance. Barely a heartbeat later, I heard the unmistakable sound of someone gagging -- likely the "bitch" in question having difficulty taking an erect penis into her throat.

"I am hungry," I admitted, "but what I need more than food is to be loved."

Squeezing my breast, my big brother nodded. Yet our foreplay lasted a long, long time even though both of us needed some sexual relief. Probably an hour passed before he finally made a move to undress me, peeling away my sweat-stained t-shirt and banishing it to the well-trampled carpet. As the sounds of sex continued to pummel our ears, we remained quiet, lovingly removing each article of clothing and removing it from our immediate existence, finally laying ourselves completely bare for each other once again.

Despite the hunger in my stomach, the hunger between my legs was to the point of throbbing. My nipples were hardened buds of flesh upon my breasts, aching with a need of their own. As the glow of a nearby streetlamp provided minor illumination in our hotel room, the way my forbidden lover gazed upon me despite the dirt and the sweat of several days without the ability to shower, despite the lack of make-up, despite the occasional gurgle of my stomach.

"Feed my body," I pleaded quietly, my voice practically lost in the passionate feminine cry filtering down from the room above us.

Slowly, gently, respectfully, my big brother pressed his way inside me. My sex spread to accommodate him, gripping him firmly, rippling to draw him ever deeper into me at an even faster rate. We both groaned as one, our eyes locked even though we had to each fight to prevent our eyelids from closing or our eyes from rolling back in their sockets.

While the couples and threesomes and moresomes throughout the hotel fucked, my big brother and I instead made love. It was excruciatingly slow for me, such was the hunger of my body, but I still reveled in the experience: the fullness, the kisses, the gentle touches, the suckling of my nipples, the whispers of devotion, the flame of love in his eyes...

I moved in perfect counterpoint to his slow, steady rhythm. My body arched often to make as much contact with him as possible. My heavy breaths were occasionally interrupted by a long moan as his fingers plucked at my pulsing clitoris or pinched an exited nipple. Despite the hardness of the bed, the springs within the mattress certainly made a fair amount of noise, and I was almost certain that anyone in the adjacent rooms or passing by in the hallway would know what was happening upon the bed.

Despite the danger, despite the hunger, despite the weariness from nearly four months on the run, I felt so incredibly close to my big brother. We had already been close as siblings. We had become even closer in college when we finally gave in to the undercurrents of love. And now our flight had bound us together in ways I could never have imagined.

His sweat dripped upon me. His breath was hot in my face. His dirty body felt gritty beneath my own dirty hands. His natural scent created a headiness which was nearly intoxicating. His eyes bored into me, reaching into my soul and providing a comfort no one else in this situation would ever truly understand or appreciate.

He stopped, fully embedded within me, breathing hard, pressing forcefully against my clitoris, grinding his body into me, nudging me ever closer to the edge...

"Oh sis!"

That was the catalyst. An explosion of sound erupted from me as the deluge of love surged around the forbidden length inside me. My body shook with the power of my love for my big brother, the trembling intensified my the desire in his eyes even as his face twisted with his attempt to ride the tidal wave of my primal hunger.

Somehow, he was able to fend off his release, groaning aloud as my body bore down upon his brotherly length, my love surging around him. He almost lost the battle -- I could tell by the trembling of his body -- but he survived, twitching inside me after my orgasm had subsided...

I pulled my big brother upon me, his weight nicely pressing my breasts into my ribs. Taking his head in my hands, I guided his lips toward mine, kissing him sweetly, whimpering into his mouth.

"I can still feed your stomach," my forbidden lover offered selflessly. "I want to. Please."

Since we were young children, he had always been like that: always looking out for me, always putting me before himself, always trying to ensure that I was safe and happy.

"What about you?"

He shook his head, even as he twitched again inside me. "A beautiful young woman like you shouldn't have to go hungry. I'll be okay."

I thought for a moment, trying to find a way to make a compelling argument, but knowing that he would counter them all. I finally nodded, and he kissed my neck before lifting himself up off me, my body yearning for the contact as he slowly withdrew from me.

As I lay upon the hard bed, my big brother straddled my chest. Together, we grasped his hardened length and guided it to my mouth. Together, we stroked until, tipping his head back, grunting aloud, he fed me, and I swallowed it all as quickly as possible.

As we cuddled afterward in the darkness, as we heard the cries of a young woman being unmistakably whipped in the room above us, we considered showering despite the brownish water which would come from the showerhead, but decided against it. If our bodies were clean but our clothes dirty, then we would not be taken seriously, either when trying to find jobs or when resorting to panhandling.

We drifted into an uneasy slumber, our stomachs communicating in embarrassing ways.

*****

The next day was a Sunday, which was probably good. The churchgoers were much more generous on this particular day. By mid-afternoon, each of us working a different area near the run-down bad-name hotel, we had amassed enough to go to the area laundromat to wash our clothes, and buy some food and bottled water at an adjacent convenience store.

That evening, we felt like royalty, dining on Wheat Thins and savoring the bottled water. Our clothes washed and dried and folded neatly, we sat naked upon the bed, neither of us wanting to wear anything since we did not know when we would be able to wash clothes again, thus extending the usable life of our wardrobes.

We showered together, rinsing ourselves off afterward with bottled water. We kept one bottle by the bathroom sink so that we could brush our teeth in the morning. Our plan for the next day was for him to go to a day laborer pick-up site near the hotel and for me to make the rounds of the local run-down eateries to find work as a waitress.

I was successful. At the second place, an old railroad caboose converted into a tiny diner, I was taken on, no questions asked, all money to be paid under the table. At the end of the shift, I had amassed more money than I had expected, so I stopped by the convenience store again to buy a little more food and, on a whim, bought a lottery ticket.

My big brother had made some meager money that day by shoveling manure at a local farm. He smelled of a barn, having just returned moments before me. As he quickly showered, I set out our dinner upon the bed, and the lottery ticket as well.

When he came to dinner, he was a little upset. "Why would you spend money on a lottery ticket?" he asked in disbelief. "We have no idea when we'll be able to make enough to get out of here and move on, no idea if we'll have enough to eat and pay for this room beyond tomorrow."

"One dollar for a chance to improve our situation," I said flatly.

"We're wanted people, sis," he reminded me. "We can't just claim a jackpot and expect the police not to find out about us."

He had a point.

But the next day, as I returned from the caboose/diner, I stopped by the convenience store again and was pleasantly surprised to have matched enough numbers to win $500. Best of all, it was tax-free, and thus there was no paperwork to be filed.

The store owner went into the safe in the back office and brought me $500 in cash. "I'm required to keep several thousand dollars on hand in cash for just this situation," he said. "I've had three $500 winners claim their winnings in one day before, so I always have a stash in the safe in back."

"Thank you," I said, genuinely thankful to whatever deity had bestowed this unexpected gift upon me and my big brother.

"I have a feeling you could truly use that money," the store owner said with a smile. "I noticed how you looked the first time you came here, and yesterday and today, you look much better, but I know you're working at that old caboose down the street, so clearly you're having a very difficult time making ends meet."

He was so perceptive. Then again, he had probably owned this store for so long in this terrible town that he knew what types of people worked in places like that old caboose/diner.

"Here," he said as I was about to leave. He went over to the selection of pre-made sandwiches and selected two at random. "On me," he offered, returning to the counter.

"I can't..."

"Please," he stopped me with a smile as he placed the sandwiches in a bag. "I know the look of a young woman who's very much out of her element and trying to survive. It may not be much, but if nothing else, it should help keep you from being too hungry. Besides, I make these myself, and I can always make more."

When I returned to the hotel room, an older man across the hall roared through his orgasm as I opened the door. I found my big brother already naked upon the bed, his arousal quite evident at the semi-rhythmic sound of the bed in the next room smacking repeatedly into the shared wall.

"I have sandwiches for dinner," I announced. "And I also have $500 cash from that lottery ticket."

"What!?!" His surprise was thrilling. He jumped up off the bed and hugged me fiercely, threatening to crush my body with his arms. We laughed joyously together, giddy with our newfound "wealth."

"We can finally move on from here," I suggested later as we cuddled in the darkness. "The state line is only about three hours away."

"We've already been to nine different states," my big brother reminded me. "We're already wanted in so many states..."

"So what's one more state?" I countered.

He was silent for a moment, thinking. "You may be right."

"What we really need to do is lay low for a while again," I said. "Being in a hotel is nice and having these jobs certainly helps with income, but we really need to go underground. We have a tent already as well as the sleeping bags, so if we find a camping store or a hardware store, we should be able to find something to patch up the tent and we can spend a few weeks truly roughing it. Besides, even if we're caught out in a downpour, it has to be better than this place."

As if to emphasize my point, I heard some man in a nearby room yelling at his "bitch" about her "cunt" belonging only to him.

"That sounds like a good plan," my big brother praised me, giving me a gentle squeeze. "You're making more money than I am right now, so why don't you do back to waitressing tomorrow, and I'll go put gas in the station wagon and get supplies for a long campout."

"That sounds good," I acknowledged.

*****

We drove well into the night, crossing the state line and finally finding a large forested area. We turned off the main road onto a narrow dirt road, the suspension of the station wagon receiving quite a workout despite our much slower speed. "Damn," I commented, "you're really making my chest bounce!"

My big brother's grin was classic.

There was quite an extensive network of dirt roads. Right, left, left, right, right, left, and then we parked the station wagon in a small clearing behind a thick grove of underbrush. As the moonlight filtered down through the trees to provide our illumination, we crawled into the back of the station wagon, not wanting to try to set up the tent in the dim moonlight.

We had not been in such relatively good spirits in quite some time. Just the fact that we were away from that terrible hotel and that equally-terrible town had lifted our hearts.

That night, I mounted my big brother and rode him slowly for a long time, my hands on the ceiling of the station wagon, his hands upon my chest. Our lovemaking that night was not about climax, but about connection, devotion, togetherness, and love.

*****

The next few days were happy ones for us. The weather was warm during the day, and while cool in the evening, it was not so bad that we would be forced to start a fire and potentially draw attention to ourselves. To be alone in nature was refreshing. We spent plenty of time wandering the area, exploring, swimming in a deep wide pool of the nearby stream. We spent much of our time completely nude -- with no one around to see us, clothes were not truly needed, and not wearing clothes during the time in the forest would allow us to have clean clothes longer once we returned to civilization.

The lovemaking was better in the outdoors. Whether bathed in sunlight or bathed in moonlight, there was a special charm in being in a nearby clearing with the rough grass beneath me and my big brother inside me. Unable to see or hear any evidence of humanity, we reveled in our time alone, and the fact that we were still on the run seemed to fade into nothingness.

After a swim, as I lay upon my stomach in the clearing with the moonlight befalling us and my big brother massaging my back, I finally asked him what had been nagging at my mind ever since we had fled our hometown:

"How long can we stay on the run?"

He stopped, his erect manhood dripping onto my lower back. This was the one question I specifically had not asked in all this time, and it seemed that he did not know how to answer...

"I'm sorry," I said softly, honestly. "I shouldn't have asked..."

He bent forward over me, kissing me between my shoulder blades. "I don't know," he answered honestly. "I don't know when or how, but unless we die of exposure come winter or unless we die in an accident or something, I'm sure we'll be caught eventually."

I sighed sadly, for that was definitely not the answer I had wanted to hear. Especially after several days completely alone with my big brother, after several days with no other human in the area, I was truly happy. I wanted so much for these several days to stretch out forever, for time to simply stop so that we could enjoy this situation together... forever.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers