Runaway Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

"Winter will come eventually," my big brother commented, beginning to massage my back once again. "We're going to need to either get to a much warmer climate, or find a place to hole up until spring arrives."

"I think a warmer climate is not the best choice we could make," I said logically. "Warmer climates tend to have a lot of people during the winter."

"Very true. So where do we hide out for the entire winter? Canada?"

"I don't know that we can get there easily from here. Besides, we might have a lot of difficulty crossing the border."

"What about Montana?" he offered. "There would be miles and miles and miles of nothingness around us if we can find the right place in Montana. There's got to be an abandoned cabin somewhere in that vast state that we can use for the winter."

"Nice idea, but..."

"Where would you suggest?"

"Somewhere not quite as desolate overall, where we could still go into town to get supplies and possibly even to work on occasion."

"That makes sense."

"But I also need to think about something practical as well," I added.

"What's that?"

"My birth control won't last forever."

He sighed, resigned to fate. He clearly had not considered my feminine issues in his plans. "You're more than just a body to me, you know," he said softly as he continued to leak onto my lower back. "You're my baby sis. You're the woman I love."

Although I knew he loved me, he would rarely ever say it. Hearing him say that he loved me caused my heart to swell in my chest and beat just a little faster, just a little harder.

"Well, your love keeps leaking on me."

"I can fix that."

"How?"

"I can have my love leaking inside you instead."

I did not need to see my big brother to know that he was indeed smiling down upon me.

"Shhh..."

"What?" I whispered, fear suddenly seizing my heart, wondering if somehow someone had just found us.

"Doe to your left, by the tree line."

I let out the breath I had not realized I was holding. The doe was indeed a sight to behold. She was much like me: exploring the area, but wary. She rarely looked away from us as she made a large half-circle around the edge of the clearing before disappearing into the forest, continuing her trek.

"We need to be like her," I heard from above me. "We need to be wary, for as soon as we start to let our guard down, we'll be caught."

That night, I dreamed -- not for the first time -- that we were somehow found. I dreamed of my big brother over me, his breath hot in my face. He was making love to me, his desire throbbing within me as I bore down upon him and clawed at his arms and his shoulders. His movements were strong and deep and insistent, thrusting me ever closer to the precipice of ecstasy and then expertly forcing my heart over the edge. As I shamelessly announced my unbridled passion and desire and provided the catalyst for his own powerful release, seemingly dozens of police officers suddenly burst into the hotel room from the door and from the window, all of them immediately firing upon my big brother without warning, splattering his blood upon me just as his white-hot love surged deep inside my eager body, his voice full of unfathomable love laced with unfathomable pain as he spasmed violently both upon me and within me, gasping my name with his final breath...

Once I had convinced myself that it had only been an erotic nightmare, I unzipped my sleeping bag and, despite the chill against my bare body, I lay upon him, his own sleeping bag preventing the skin-on-skin contact I relished and definitely needed at that moment. He never awoke, but his arms instinctively wrapped around me. Even in his sleep, my big brother was trying to protect me. Once my heartbeat had returned to normal, I drifted slowly back into slumber, goose bumps upon my skin surrounded by a warmth few could ever understand.

*****

We spent one more day alone in the wilderness, planning. That night, in the clearing, was special.

We were both already fully naked, fully exposing ourselves to the gazes of the animals of the forest. Dark clouds had brought darkness to the forest rather early, and as we stood at the center of the clearing, a light mist began to fall from the sky.

"Sweet sis," he whispered, hugging me tightly to him. I sighed happily, yet there was indeed sadness in our embrace, for we knew that this would be our final night in this relatively safe location.

As my big brother's arousal lengthened between us, the mist slowly transformed into a slow, cool drizzle. The water from the sky was cool upon my skin, but I did not truly notice. All that mattered was that my big brother was with me, holding me, kissing me, enveloping me with his love.

I have never cared much for giving oral sex, but on this particular night, I wanted to do it. Slowly kissing my way down my big brother's body, I finally knelt before him, mesmerized by the thick length before me. Tentatively, I took him into my small hands, squeezing him gently, looking up into such similar eyes to find an identical flame of love burning deep within him. It was enough to melt my heart, to ignite my skin to the point that the rain was all but forgotten.

There was no hurry as I slowly stroked my forbidden lover, the rain falling a little harder to provide a natural lubrication. His hands were in my hair, his fingers playing with my lengthy strands. His eyes held mine as effortlessly as if we had been married for several decades, so perfectly attuned to each other.

"Take it..." he pleaded softly.

With great care, I took him into my mouth, suckling at his bulbous tip, licking gently. The sound he made was unlike any I had ever heard from him previously, and it thrilled me to know that he was making such an unusual, pleasant sound because of me.

Between my hands and my mouth, I worked to assure his pleasure, making love to him with parts of my body other than my dripping sex. "Oh sis!" he hissed, and I knew that he was close, so close...

Grunting aloud with each jet of his love, he fed me again, his hands holding my head in place as he moved within my mouth and knocked at the top of my throat. I had to swallow fast, and -- perhaps because of the outdoor setting, perhaps because we knew that we were about to return to civilization -- it was a much more enjoyable experience for me.

Sated, my big brother dropped to his knees, his arms clutching me tightly. I could feel his body subtly trembling against me, and I felt incredibly proud that he felt safe enough with me -- safe enough in general -- to make himself so vulnerable to me.

"I love you, big brother," I whispered, the rain falling faster and harder upon us, ignoring my own body's need as I held him close and comforted him.

*****

Because of the rain, we stayed longer than we had planned to allow the tent to properly dry so it would not become infested with mold or mildew. We also decided that it would be best to leave about dusk and drive deep into the night.

We spent the afternoon in the back of the station wagon, sleeping naked in each other's arms. When I finally awoke, daylight was fading and I was alone. There was a brief moment of panic until I saw my big brother working alone to roll up the dried tent.

After one final quick swim in the pool, it was with a sad reluctance that we finally donned clothing for the first time in days. After having spent that time at our own private nudist colony, clothing felt somewhat restrictive, and that was doubly true for my bra. As my big brother drove back toward the main road, I became fed up with it and took off my t-shirt, took off the bra, put the t-shirt back on, and then threw the bra out the window, laughing giddily as I imagined a group of young Boy Scouts hiking alongside the road and finding a discarded bra in the middle of nowhere!

It was well after midnight when we finally decided to stop and sleep. We parked the car in a darkened corner of a Rest Area, climbed into the back of the station wagon, and slept, a blanket covering us so that anyone who looked inside would not immediately notice my big brother spooning with me, a hand gently fondling a breast as we slept.

As we climbed out of the station wagon in the morning, nothing seemed amiss, until I heard a soft "Uh-oh" from my big brother.

A police car was pulling into the Rest Area. Fortunately, there was only one officer in the car, but it was one officer too many. He had clearly been working the graveyard shift, for as he stepped out of the car, he yawned loud and long, wiping the sleep from his eyes. I tried not to look in his direction, instead focusing on the Capri-Sun and trying to make idle chatter with my big brother as we leaned against the side of the station wagon. But then the officer looked curiously in our direction and slowly meandered toward us.

"Keep calm and play it cool," I was instructed. I tried not to show the nervousness which filled my stomach and constricted my throat.

"Outta staters," the officer noted as he approached us. "How many states've ya'll be drivin' thru with a cracked taillight?"

"Huh?" I said dumbly. Together, my big brother and I moved to the back of the vehicle to find that, indeed, the left-rear taillight had been broken. The lower-left corner had been cracked somehow, and I could see that at night, anyone driving behind us would see a spot of white at the lower-left edge of the red glow.

"No worries," the officer laughed, more to himself than anything else. "I left the tick't book in the car, but I did need to let ya'll know so you can git it fixed."

"Thank you, sir," my big brother acknowledged. "We'll get that done today."

"Good. Drive safe." He turned and headed toward the restrooms.

Before the officer returned to his car, we were gone.

"That was much too close for comfort," I breathed as the Rest Stop disappeared into the distance behind us.

"Very true," my big brother agreed. "If he recognized us, I couldn't tell. He didn't seem to be studying us closely, or the car. But I still think that at the next exit, we turn around and go right back the way we came."

"What?" It took me a second to understand his plan. "Oh. Okay. That makes sense."

The next exit was only three miles away, and had a gas station and a Burger King. Since we needed to refuel the station wagon anyhow, my big brother got the gas while I went to Burger King to buy us a true breakfast -- the first in days, and the last in days.

Not ten minutes later, we passed the Rest Stop as we traveled in the opposite direction, heading back toward the forest. We went directly back to where we had camped, but along the way, I was unable to spot my bra alongside the road, which made my vision about Boy Scouts finding it seem all the more real.

*****

Several days later, when we finally felt it was "safe," we took to the road once again, leaving just before dusk. We even stopped at the same Rest Stop and slept in the back of the station wagon. But this time, we were gone before sunrise, refueling at the gas station and settling for the Jimmy Dean microwavable offerings for breakfast.

We ultimately came to another dingy town and we found a semi-decent hotel which did not look like it would cost us a small fortune. It just happened that they were looking for someone to help at the small diner across the street which the same couple owned, so they actually agreed that if we paid for the first night with our cash, then they would give us subsequent nights for free so long as we spent the day working at their diner.

Relatively speaking, it was heaven. Small but clean rooms, clear water from the faucets and in the toilet, no nasty smells or stains. The hotel even had a small pool, and part of my big brother's job was to clean the pool each morning before coming to the diner to assist with the lunch rush.

There was both a crowd of regulars and, because of the hotel, a steady stream of fresh faces. The travelers in particular tended to tip me well, quite likely because of how my chest strained against the shirts I was to wear. A few of them were even a bit "outgoing," playfully smacking me on the rear as I passed or making some snide comments in a not-so-subtle voice, and, to his credit, even when my big brother was present to witness these events, he simply smiled to himself, enjoying the spectacle, as if he was proud to share his sister -- in a non-sexual way -- with these strangers.

We actually made some decent money, especially since we could eat for free at the diner before and after our shifts and we did not need to spend money on the hotel room we shared. Everyone thought we were simply a brother and sister making our way across the country "to experience everything we can possibly experience," as we told everyone who asked. No one seemed to bat an eye, and, most importantly, no one seemed to even guess that we were secret lovers.

My period came and went, which meant that I was on my last cycle of birth control pills. I announced that to my big brother one night as we cuddled in bed, the local news playing on the television screen, the sound down quite low.

"Then I suppose we'd best make this last opportunity worthwhile," he joked, and I smiled. "Or, worst-case scenario, we can simply go buy a lot of condoms."

"Sure," I quipped, "one box per day."

The situation was perfect. We had decent jobs with people we actually liked, we were able to save money, we had a decent roof over our heads, and, if we had to stay at the hotel for the winter, it would be quite survivable.

As I neared the end of my pills, we actually stopped making love. We were instead waiting, planning, anticipating. We had some rope in the station wagon, and my big brother began to talk about using it to tie me to the bedposts, something he had heard about several times and wanted to try with me. I had bought some scented candles, and so we planned to make love by candlelight.

The evening began as usual: Upon returning from the diner and having a late dinner there, we immediately undressed in the fading natural light. But this time, however, we undressed each other, slowly, lovingly, respectfully, touching and kissing, squeezing and licking, fondling each other like a brother and a sister never should.

When at last our clothes had all been banished to the floor, my big brother pulled me against him, his desire for me quite proud and evident between us and causing me to gasp softly. His lips found mine, and he slowly extracted every last breath from my lungs as his fingers kneaded me, plied me into submission against him, and I melted inside, heady from his sensual treatment of my body, of my heart, as his desire pressed hard against me, trying to penetrate my skin to gain access to my soul...

I was truly breathless and dizzy when his lips finally withdrew, his tongue giving my lower lip a gentle wet flick. If my big brother had not been holding me, I would have fallen to the floor.

The dizziness only intensified as I was effortlessly picked up and carried the short distance to the bed. He deposited me at the center, gave my lips a brief kiss, then moved toward the table, lighting the candles and then returning with two lengths of rope...

As a Boy Scout, my big brother was fairly adept at tying knots. He had not lost that knowledge, and it was clear that he had put quite a bit of thought into how to tie me to the bedposts. He worked swiftly yet thoughtfully, tying an "X" pattern just above my left wrist, then wrapping the rope in multiple coils around the wrist before wrapping the rope multiple times around the nearest bedpost and then tying another "X" pattern. He then repeated the same process with my right wrist, and I was helpless, the rough rope feeling sensual against my soft skin.

He gazed upon me in a way which I knew was assessing that I was okay with what was happening. That was one of the many reasons I so loved my big brother: No matter the situation, he was always trying to ensure that I was safe, protected, and happy.

When he at last parted my legs, he found that I was already quite wet for him. I was probably already wet enough that he could have simply plunged into my body to take his pleasure from me. Yet, he spent plenty of time adoring me, worshipping my sex with his tongue, slowly teasing me, his fingers prying open my sex so that his tongue could slither inside me.

"My baby sis is so tasty," he whispered once before returning to his worship.

I had a limited range of motion with my arms because of the ropes. I pulled against the ropes repeatedly -- subconsciously, as part of my body's instinctive reactions to the pleasure coursing through my being -- and found the restraint to only add to the growing pleasure rising from the forbidden tongue dipping inside me. The fact that I could not touch him, could not hold his head in my hands, could not feel my fingernails against his scalp as my fingers curled from the pleasure, it all made the entire scenario all the more enticing, all the more arousing.

When orgasm consumed me, I screamed voicelessly, the ropes tight around my wrists as I thrashed upon the bed, tears falling from my eyes, the intensity and the power of the climax practically drowning me. Yet through it all, I was able to maintain my self-control and not make so much noise that others would know that my big brother was deeply in love with me.

Slowly, he kissed his way up my body, pausing briefly to suckle a nipple and send a new surge of desire through my body. When he at last kissed me, I could taste myself upon his lips and his tongue, and it only heightened the moment for me.

He lifted himself from me, gazing upon me, his eyes lingering at my bound wrists. "I like it," he whispered with a smile, and I pulled consciously for the first time against the ropes. "I've seen pictures and Internet clips of bound women and found them interesting, but to have my own sister tied down like this, naked and vulnerable just for me..."

I closed my eyes, a subtle smile upon my lips as I moved my arms in the scant range permitted by the ropes. My big brother stroked my breasts as I gently tugged at the ropes, as I writhed sensuously beneath him. I gasped softly as he pinched my nipples in tandem, slowly increasing the pressure until I gave a soft moan of sweet erotic pain, my eyes fluttering open yet not able to clearly see his face in the dim candlelight as I instinctively pulled anew against the ropes which held me to the bedposts. The ropes bound me for him, yet love bound me to him.

He released my nipples, only to close his teeth around one of my throbbing buds, tugging forcefully. I whined softly, at once trying to shy away from my big brother's harsh treatment and trying to force my entire breast into his mouth. He slipped a hand between my thighs, testing my wetness, spreading my love upon me, gently strumming my clitoris, slowly building me toward a new frenzy, playing my body like a finely-tuned instrument...

The climax was glorious, my chest heaving hard as I twisted beneath my big brother, his fingers magically retaining contact with my clitoris to prolong the illicit pleasure. I thrashed upon the bed, having lost all control of my own body, able only to react to the carnal delights being forced upon me.

"Good girl..." my big brother encouraged me, his voice seemingly miles away. "So beautiful..."

And just as I thought I could handle no more pleasure, he penetrated me, swiftly and expertly.

My body stiffened as I unleashed a voiceless scream, my vision filled with stars. Never before had I felt so feminine, so exposed, so vulnerable, so sisterly. Rational thought fled from my existence as my body was rocked, which caused the bed to rock, the springs in the mattress protesting as my forbidden lover hurtled us both toward the climax of the evening...

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers