Runaway Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,898 Followers

I heard a knocking, faint beyond my big brother's hot breath in my face. So accustomed to clutching him close to me when we made love, I pulled hard against the ropes, my arms instinctively trying to wrap around his shoulders, my fingernails wanting to burrow into his skin.

"Gretchen!" Hearing the love of my life groaning my name with such desperate need was the spark which ignited my body once again. I exploded with such a shrill cry that I felt my big brother flinch, both upon me and within me. "Gretchen!" he called out as he drove himself home one final time, releasing a deluge of incest as someone pounded upon the door...

*****

It was with sated sadness that we drove out of town that night, clearly never to return.

The owners of the hotel had come to invite us to a small impromptu party they were having due to the surprise visit of their daughter following a successful book tour in California. But when they had heard the springs setting a telltale rhythm of sex, they had listened more closely, disbelief seizing them, and when they had heard my big brother calling my name, they had been sickened. Using a master key, they had barged in on us, finding my big brother trembling upon me as I was still bound to the bedposts, too lost in the post-orgasmic haze to even attempt to explain the illicit situation...

The indentations still visible upon my wrists, we stopped long enough to refuel the station wagon, and from the stares of shock we received from the two workers at the gas station, the word of our incestuous relationship had already traveled far and wide. What really made that situation hurtful to me was that one of the workers was a regular at the diner, and the way she gripped the cross hanging from the cord around her neck, it was clear that she was praying for divine power to help her hold her tongue at bay.

As we drove away from the town, the tears finally came. To his credit, my big brother did not try to comfort me with shallow assurances that all would be well. He simply drove on into the night, allowing me to be consumed by the loss of what had been turning into a nice, positive situation for us.

We drove away from the town, away from what could have been a "life" for us. We were headed into the unknown, with no immediate plans, only an uncertain future. But my tears finally slowed and then ceased as I realized that we would at least have an uncertain future together.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,898 Followers