Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers

In the end I said nothing, not the best decision but hopefully not the worst either. Katie played with her food silently and finally looked up at me.

"Mike, can you take me home?" she asked.

"Oh, okay."

She had never wanted to leave so early before. I knew it was because I hadn't answered her, I should have said something. Might have saved her being upset with me. We got in my car but instead of starting it I just sat there staring at the steering wheel.

"You have to turn the key," Katie said. It wasn't sarcastic, not much, she only wanted to snap me out of my trance. It worked.

I started the engine and pulled out of the driveway. Our parents' house wasn't very far away and I knew I had to say something before we got there. I didn't want her to stay upset and more importantly I didn't want her to leave me. She might not come back for a long time.

"Don't go," I said.

"What?"

"That guy who asked you out, don't go. I know I can't tell you what to do, but I just... I don't want you to."

"Good, 'cause I don't really want to either." She was fidgeting with her hands and looking out her window.

"Then why tell me about it? Why ask me what I thought?" There was a note of anger in my voice, much as I tried to control it. I wasn't really that upset but I was starting to feel conflicting emotions about the situation.

"Because I should. I should do things with guys who aren't my brother. It would make things easier," she said softly.

Understanding dawned on me. "And you wanted me to tell you it was okay." She nodded affirmatively, still staring out the side of the car. "Sorry, I don't think I can."

"I know. You missed our road by the way."

I had noticed the turn. I had driven the route enough times I could hardly have failed to see it. We weren't through talking though and I didn't want to have to drop her off.

"Do you want me to turn around?" I asked.

"Not really."

I kept driving, not heading anywhere in particular. Katie turned on the stereo and I fully expected her to immediately switch to the radio. I had an Iron Maiden cd in and I knew she wasn't really into the heavier stuff that I liked. Surprisingly she left it on and went back to staring out the window.

"Sometimes... sometimes I just want something different in my life, you know?" she said. "I make plans to, I don't know, hop on a bus and see how far I get. Then I get scared. I always worry too much to actually do anything. S'why I'm still living at home I guess."

"Is that all I am? Something different?"

"No, that's not what I mean," she said quickly. "I really do... you're not just...."

She was stumbling over her words trying to explain. I knew what she meant, my questions were unfair. She was scared of what was going on between us.

"Come stay with me Katie," I offered for the second time. "You already spend so much time at my place you might as well make it official. Maybe it would help."

"What would mom and dad think about that? How long before they get suspicious?" she asked.

I started to ask what they would be suspicious of but stopped myself. Nothing had happened yet, not really, but I understood what she meant.

"We can pass it off as an independence thing. You just want to get out of the house, that's all. They'll be happier about that than if you were to go live with someone they didn't even know." I spoke slowly, reasoning for myself as much as for Katie.

"And then what?"

"Then we'll see."

****

Katie came back with me to my house for the night. She didn't agree to anything even though I could tell she wanted to. She at least said she would think it over though.

I lay awake for a long time that night waiting to see if she would come sleep with me again. I didn't think she would but I waited anyway just in case. When I felt it had been long enough I went to her instead. The door to her room was slightly ajar and I pushed it open carefully. The moon was bright that night and streaming in directly through her window giving me more than enough light to see.

She seemed asleep, her eyes were closed and her breathing was soft and regular. She was lying on her back with her head tilted partially toward me. I approached her quietly and watched her for a few minutes, studying the lines of her barely parted lips and the rhythmic rise and fall of the blanket across her chest. If she was only faking sleep she was doing an excellent job.

There wasn't much room beside Katie on the bed but there was enough for me to lie down. I slipped under the blanket and positioned myself so that I was mere inches away from her yet not touching at any point. Then I placed my hand palm-down on her stomach over her nightshirt. Still no response from her.

I slid my hand down to the bottom of her shirt and then underneath it to rest on the bare flesh of her tummy directly. Her skin felt smooth and perfect as I caressed it. I thought I heard her breathing change slightly but could have been mistaken. Gradually my fingers traced their way upward to just below her breasts.

Katie's hand was suddenly on mine, holding it firmly in place. I looked up at her face to find her staring back at me.

"What are you doing?" she asked sleepily but with enough alertness that I'm sure she understood exactly what I was up to.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I countered.

I tested her hold on my hand and she let it slide unresistingly onto her breast.

"We shouldn't," she mumbled unconvincingly.

"Tell me to stop and I will. I'll go back to my room right now if that's what you want."

She turned her head away from me. "You know it's not," she whispered.

Katie's shirt was bunching up over her chest and getting in the way. I started tugging on it and she silently helped me pull it over her head.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I asked as she lay back down.

"You're only saying that 'cause you can see my boobies." Despite her attempt to dismiss my comment there was a hint of a smile on her face as she spoke.

"It doesn't hurt," I admitted.

I ran my fingers over Katie's now exposed breasts before lowering my head to suck on one of her nipples. She arched her back and raised her chest toward me slightly, which I took as a sign of encouragement. She moaned softly as I switched to her other breast and I felt her hand come to rest on the back of my head.

Katie still had her panties on and I ran the back of my hand over them a few times until I felt her hips respond to my movements. I lifted my head from her chest and watched her face as I positioned my leg so that my knee was directly against her crotch. She made a low noise in her throat and I felt her start to grind her pussy against my leg in small motions.

"Do it," she told me. "Do it now before I think about it too much."

I managed to pull myself off of my sister long enough to awkwardly remove my boxers. She watched me intensely as I knelt next to her and grabbed either side of her panties. I slowly slid them down her legs letting my hands feel her bare skin as I went. She made no movement except to raise her legs off the bed slightly but she maintained her gaze on me the whole time. Finally she lay naked and fully exposed in front of me and I took a moment to explore her body fully with my eyes.

"What?" she asked, blushing at the attention I was giving her.

"Nothing. You just really are beautiful, even if you don't believe me."

Katie rolled her eyes at me but I noticed her legs spread a little wider for me. I positioned myself above her and guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy. It was so wet I could feel it even as the tip of my dick barely penetrated her. I pushed slowly into her until my erection was fully buried inside her then held still for a moment to see her reaction.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

"So good," she whispered back.

Her eyelids were half-closed and she had a look of extreme satisfaction. She reached around to my back and tried to pull me closer to her. I was supporting myself on my hands since I was worried about hurting her but dropped down to my elbows since she seemed so insistent. Her arms wrapped around me instantly and I felt her legs around my waist. I thought I wouldn't be able to move for a second but as I tried tentatively to pull out a little I found she allowed her legs to move enough that I had no difficulty.

I started to get into a rhythm of thrusting with Katie pulling me into her as forcefully as she could with her legs on every down-stroke. Her pussy was so tight around me, yet lubricated well enough that my cock slid inside her without any difficulty. The fact that she was my little sister didn't escape me either. Somehow knowing it was her seemed to increase the sensations I was feeling, like some part of me understood that I was fucking the one girl in the entire world that was deemed off limits and was celebrating my triumph over society.

She had her eyes closed and her mouth partially open below me and I bent my head down to kiss her. She responded almost immediately pressing her lips back against mine until I had to break off for air.

"I'm cumming Katie," I breathed.

She nodded but said nothing in response. I didn't know whether it was safe to cum in her but it was too late to ask her and she wouldn't relax her legs enough for me to pull out. I let my semen shoot into my sister's pussy and finally felt her release me. I rolled off her onto my back and stared stupidly at the ceiling. Probably we shouldn't have done what we just did but I was feeling too good to care even slightly. Eventually I sat up and swung my feet out onto the floor in preparation to leave.

"You're not going to stay?" I heard her voice from behind me.

"Do you want me to?"

She nodded vigorously at me so I lay back down. She crawled the few inches over to me and lay her head on my shoulder seeming reassured as I pulled her tight against me with my arm. I wanted to stay awake for a while and enjoy the feeling her naked body against mine but I fell asleep within minutes.

****

Katie wanted to cook breakfast the next morning, like usual, but I convinced her to let me take her out instead. Not that the food would necessarily be any better but it seemed like the right thing to do. We sat in our booth at the restaurant exchanging nervous smiles and I'm sure we looked like a couple that had just gotten together, which we sort of were. Conversation was a little awkward but not nearly as bad as it could have been.

"So... I guess we really did it," Katie said as she toyed with a piece of bacon on her plate.

"Yeah, we did. You still okay with it?" I was almost halfway through my food while she had hardly started hers. I usually ate faster but not to that extent and I was worried something might be up.

She nodded, "I think so. I just... do you think I was any good? I don't have much experience and...." She shrugged and studied the table to avoid looking at me.

I smiled in relief, if that's all she was worried about then everything was probably fine.

"Katie, last night was amazing. I mean I don't have that much experience either, believe it or not, but that was pretty much the best it's ever been for me."

"Really?"

"Swear to god," I said as I raised my hand to take a mock oath. She smiled at me finally, a real smile not one of the weird ones we had been giving each other all morning. "Besides, I can't say I'm disappointed to hear that you haven't been with many other guys."

"Actually, no other guys," she blushed. "You were the first one."

I almost choked on my water. "Wait so that was your first time?"

"Kinda." She was playing with her hair and was once again fascinated by the surface of the table. "I mean I've used a vibrator and stuff before, and I did mess around with another girl a couple times, but I never actually...."

"So I was your first guy huh?" I mused aloud.

"Is that too weird?"

"No, not weird. It's good. It means my little sister is all mine, I don't have to be jealous of any other guys."

She hissed at me as I said the word 'sister' and checked to make sure nobody was listening. It was early though and the place was mostly empty so I wasn't too worried.

"You shouldn't say that, someone could hear," she chastised me.

"What, hear about how I'm fucking my baby sister?" I bit back a curse as she kicked me hard under the table. I deserved it anyway. "Seriously though? We probably should decide what we're going to be in public; if we're going to be brother and sister or if we're going to be a couple."

Katie visibly considered it for a couple minutes then looked resigned as she came to a conclusion.

"It wouldn't work. If we pretend we aren't related we'll eventually run into someone who already knows us."

"Yeah, you're right. Can't take that risk," I agreed. "Still, as long as we're at my house we can pretty much do whatever we want."

As soon as I said it images started forming in my mind; all of them involving my sister with significantly fewer clothes on. The way she looked at me I knew she was having similar thoughts.

"I'm pretty much done here..." she said in a thinly veiled suggestion.

"I'll just go pay and meet you in the car," I replied as I slid out of the booth.

I managed not to crash on the way back although I was distracted enough that I did come pretty close to jumping the curb a couple times. Katie was out of the car and inside the house ahead of me and lead me directly to my room.

"It's closer," she explained as if I cared.

She was already pulling her shirt off as I closed the door and locked it. Nobody else was around but it still felt safer somehow.

There was no slowly pulling off each other's clothes, no gentle embracing. We each stripped as fast as possible, or at least as fast as possible while trying to watch the other the whole time. As soon as we were both naked I tackled Katie onto the bed and kissed her hard. She moaned low in the back of her throat and I felt her hands already fumbling with my cock trying to guide it to her pussy.

"Are you ready?" I asked, not wanting to attempt penetration if she wasn't wet enough yet.

"I've been ready since we left the restaurant," she said. "You should have felt my panties, they were soaked. Just the thought of what we're going to do...."

Sure enough she was more than ready for me and she sighed happily as I entered her for the second time. She didn't cling to me so desperately this time, she lay back and let me move at my own rhythm.

"I love feeling you inside me," Katie murmured.

Her breasts looked inviting but were in an awkward position for me to suck on so I settled for kissing a line across her neck to her shoulder. She seemed to appreciate it and ran her fingers lovingly through my hair.

"Still can't believe we're actually doing this," I said.

"Mmm I know, we're bad," she giggled. "But it's so good."

I shifted my body slightly and Katie stiffened beneath me.

"Ooh, keep doing that," she begged.

I obligingly held my position as best I could and soon watched her orgasm roll over her. The look of contentment that came over her face was so beautiful I would have tried to repeat it if not for my own overwhelming need to cum. I increased my pace as I felt the warning signs approaching.

"Gonna cum in your baby sister? So bad," she cooed.

I buried myself deep inside my sister's pussy and felt my semen shoot into her. She smiled at me as I rolled off of her onto my back. We lay side by side for a little while recovering before Katie spoke again.

"You know, if I'm going to live here you're going to have to help me move all my stuff."

"I think I can live with that," I replied.

Xarth
Xarth
14,685 Followers
12