Runners

Story Info
I have been chosen as a specimen to breed with.
2.1k words
3.99
113.5k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ketup
ketup
136 Followers

I don't know how long I'd been asleep but when I woke everything seemed fuzzy and bright. I moved to rub my eyes and found my arms bound. I shot awake then, I tried to move my legs, they too were bound. Panic began to set in. I couldn't quite see around me but from what I could see I seemed to be in some sort of medical room or a lab. Everything was sterilized silver or white and shining. A hum filled the room that was built with a high rounded ceiling. I craned my neck and could see I was naked and covered with a white sheet.

I was startled when I heard voices talking. I didn't see anyone around but I could hear as clear as day these metallic voices talking. The pitch made it hard to hear at first, almost a squeal, but then it normalized and I could hear what they were saying. It was two people discussing something.

"Yes, sir, this is our best specimen yet and our best shot!"

"Well good, cause if this doesn't work we're going to have to terminate the project and the specimen will be recycled."

"Understood, sir."

"Have all the eggs been returned into the new cavity?"

"Yes, sir. The eggs have been spliced with our local runners."

"I trust you chose the small breed of runner? I have seen the size of your specimen and if we are to get a full litter out of this one we will need the smallest available runners to breed"

"Yes, sir. We have spliced the genes in her eggs with that of several medium to small runner breeds, sir. We have also modified the runners DNA so it will not destroy our specimen upon exit and will instead be birthed through the new canal we provided."

"Why a new canal?"

"Sir, we felt it best if we increase our options by also splicing some eggs with our own species. This will mean two litters of two different species shall grow at once and maximize production time."

"Great thinking!"

"Thank you, sir"

"Have you grouped a few donors together?"

"Yes, sir, for this trial run we have a few runners ready in cages. We have covered their faces to prevent destruction of our specimen during breeding."

"And what about for the other litter?"

The voices went silent...was I the specimen they were talking about? What had they done to me? What was going to happen? New canal? Breeding?

"Well, sir, I was thinking, forgive me for being so forward, I was thinking that perhaps you, sir, could be a donor."

"Me?!"

"Yes, sir, I felt yours would make a great litter of soldiers."

The other voice chuckled and then said, "Well, indeed, how about we both donate to this mighty cause"

"I would be honored, sir! Would you like to meet the specimen now?"

"Oh absolutely, now you have me pretty anxious to see what you've done to modify the creature for breeding purposes."

There was a whooshing sound above my head followed by a clicking noise.

"Oh, it looks as though our specimen is awake, sir. Perhaps I shall page for the crew to prepare the breeders."

"Definitely. Tell them to begin fluffing them in due time. For now I think we shall be the first to sample this specimen."

My heart was racing, I felt something cold touch my shoulder and then move down to where I could see it. Long dark green fingers were sliding down my chest now where they grabbed my breasts under the sheet and squeezed them tenderly. I whimpered, out of fear not pain.

"So how does this thing work?" the disembodied voice of the hands asked.

"I'm glad you asked, sir." and this tall slender figure came out from behind me and moved towards my feet. It was a paler green than the hands that were still on my chest and strode with confidence up to the table I was strapped to, "you see, sir" it said as it removed the sheet from my body, "here we have the first of three openings."

3 openings? What was it talking about. I felt it's greasy cold fingers touching the opening to my pussy.

"This is the entrance which you and I shall fill with our seed. Down here is the second hole, it's where it passes it's waste. I have bypassed some organs and shifted things around to keep this particular section in action." His finger traced over my anus giving me a chill, "And lastly, I have replicated the second hole here in the 3rd. I borrowed some of the original cord that was attached and used it as a passage to the cavity I have added filled with seeds ready for Runner fertilization."

What? This thing had given me a second ass hole? This had to be a bad dream. I closed my eyes tight and waited to wake up but as his cold fingers returned to my pussy it felt so real I panicked more.

"I see, and so I am to use this first one am I?" the dark hands left my breast and he came out from behind me. Covered in dark patches and spots and seeming to sag in places the second alien was now visible to me. I noticed for the first time the aliens weren't wearing clothes. I might not have noticed were it not for the large rod that was poking out from the second alien's body.

"Yes, sir. There is one trick however. You see the specimen has a blockage to keep you from entering it's womb. Here, let me show you." Cold fingers slid into my pussy and spread it open. Both heads lowered to look inside my opening, I wanted to cry I felt so vulnerable. "You see, here." I felt a painful jab to my cervix. "The solution seems to be to cause convulsions to make this open and close sporadically. We can accomplish this by," the fingers left my pussy, allowing it to close and began to rub my clit, "satisfying the carnal lust this being has.

"How primitive. But I will give it a shot."

And with that the light green alien stepped back to make room for the dark green saggy patched alien. "Mmmmm, it's been a long time since I've donated to a good cause. I think I am going to enjoy this more than usual." I felt his cold probe of a penis slide into me slowly. I was surprisingly quite wet. I moaned out and whimpered. How was I going to get out of this?

The slender alien moved up towards my head, "Hello." he greeted me, "I'm sure you have many questions for me. But none of them are important."

"MMm ohhhh yess...this one is tight!" the other moaned.

"Indeed, sir." he turned back to me, "you see you have been selected to save our race and perhaps yours if you co-operate. As a benefit to you I did not remove your blockage which will mean this won't be completely work for you. Although I do apologize, our runners are mere animals and quite savage, they do not have manners such as we, and so for their part it might be a bit more rough But with your co-operation I will ensure your continued stimulation as best I can. You are our last hope and so I must ensure your safety, thus I will do everything I can to keep the runners from injuring your during breeding. Now, lean back and enjoy. Is there anything I can do to help stimulate you further so the captain can breed you quicker? Not that speed is important you see but I understand if you would like to complete the breeding session so you can move forward in the trial."

It was clear I had no alternative choice but to take what was given to me and let these slimy creatures explore my body, or tell them exactly what to do and get some enjoyment out of this breeding. My stomach flopped as I told him to stimulate my clit soft at first and then faster and more firmly in time. The slender creature nodded and moved down to help his captain.

The captain continued to push into me. Strange noises were coming out of his mouth and throat as he picked up speed, "Well, are you going to start the stimulating process before I complete my donation?"

"Absolutely, sir. I have instructions from the specimen directly so this should be most successful." And with that he began to stroke my clit. The feeling was sensational, it was always more tantalizing when my boyfriend would rub my clit back home. But this foreign feeling of being probed by this alien captain while rubbed by his 1st officer was stimulating even more. I felt myself begin to writhe and push back against the probing. It began to feel good and if I closed my eyes from seeing the alien species I could imagine some human face connected with it instead.

I began to moan and flex, "mmm oh yeah, she's ready for my seed, she's ready."

"Just 5 more minutes sir, the convulsions are only just beginning."

"Well hurry, I am about to blow my seed deep into this one."

"Yes, sir" I felt something cold touch my hip. I opened my eyes and saw the slender alien now had a rod protruding from his torso. Similar to the first one but seemed shorter and fatter. While he stroked my clit he began to rub his rod in quick rhythm. Oh my god, he was preparing to follow right after the captain. I was going to be double filled. The idea scared and excited me and I began to feel the tingle that said I was close. I screamed out, "She's ready sir, prepare her first with your seed and then when you withdraw I shall donate mine!"

With his 1st officer's permission the captain grabbed onto me with his cold clammy hands and began to pound deeply into me. The 1st officer worked feverishly on my clit and his rod. "Ohhhh rooodoooo mmooooo" the captain moaned and just as I felt myself cumming I felt a jet stream of fluid hit me so hard it knocked me up the table. Before I finished cumming I felt them switch positions and the 1st officer very quickly made haste of his ejaculate. When his jet stream hit me I was in full orgasm. My stomach flexed and spasmed and I opened my eyes to see it swelling as the 1st officer held his final thrust into me. Four of his eyes were closed tight but one of them stared intensely at me. "Sir, if you could flick the switch I will release my hold and remove myself from the specimen."

"Of course." I looked to see the captain cleaning up his torso of purple goo. He stopped what he was doing to walk towards the bed and flip a switch. The bottom of the bed lifted up and as it lifted the officer fell out of me. I felt my stomach slosh with the switch in weight. My insides tingled, I'd had my boyfriend cum inside me before but I never felt it like that before. I was truly spent and relaxed in post-orgasm bliss.

The officer took me out of it when he stood by my head and said, "Excellent, you did a good job. Now you shall have 30 of your earth minutes to absorb our seed before we shall lower you for our second round of breeding with our runners. I do apologize as you had no blockage in the hole I created for you and therefore I have no reason to bring you to spasm once again. However, I shall talk to my captain and encourage it as a medical treatment for human mental frailty. After all the runners are not going to be gentle with you. They are interested in two things, destruction and breeding."

He patted me on the head, "But you've been a great breeder so you shall surely be fine. We will see you shortly. "

With that he turned and headed out the passage behind my head.

That hadn't been so bad, in fact, I'd rather enjoyed the feeling. I was a little apprehensive of the idea of being a gestation creature for these species but if they kept those orgasms coming...perhaps I could put up with a ... litter or two.

I closed my eyes and fell back asleep

(cont.)

ketup
ketup
136 Followers