Runners High

Story Info
A story about two people excercising in a forest.
1.3k words
4.07
21.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Runner's High

Step.

Step.

Step.

The monotonous rhythm of my feet on the forest floor hardly registered anymore. I felt my heels sink a little in the soft ground then my body moved forward and pressed the balls of each foot until finally my toes touched the ground and I pushed off to make my body maintain its speed. Slight pain registered in my legs, indicating that I had been running for a while now, but that wasn't something to worry about yet. I felt drops of sweat on my back as I perspired faster than it evaporated, even on this warm day. My hair seemed to be continuously plotting to block my vision; I kept pushing it away but it came back as soon as I did.

I heard birds around me but only occasionally saw one. Oh look, a squirrel! And...

Oh my!

It's the guy who takes the same route I do. We have been seeing each other during runs now for the past few weeks, occasionally making small talk and I have been getting more and more interested in him. He looks okay, not overly handsome, but he has a certain aura around him that attracts me to him. I'm not sure what it is. I took my usual position next to him, ready to talk about the weather and daily events. I had been debating whether or not to take it a little further but did not have the courage yet to ask. He might say no.

"Want to try a little competition?"

His words pulled me out of my daydreaming and I looked at him. He had a playful smile on his face that I had not seen before; he was clearly up to something.

"What kind of competition?"

"Who is fastest getting to the parking lot at the end?"

"Okay, I can do that. So what does the winner get then?"

"Mmmm, interesting question," he said. "You know, I have been looking at you for quite a while now. The winner gets the other for one hour."

"Say what!"

"Hey, just an offer; I noticed how you have been looking at me. It's just a fun idea to spice things up."

"I wasn't angry," I said. "Okay, let's do it. I am going to win you know!"

"Well, let's go then. Ready, steady, GO!"

While I accelerated I just thought about how I'd gotten myself into this. I liked the idea though, having him for myself for one hour, ha-ha! This was going to be fun. I felt the excitement running through me while I ran. I had started a little faster and I heard him breathing behind me. It stimulated me immensely to just try to run a little harder and create some distance while in my mind ideas started to form; what I could do with him when I won or...what he would do to me if he won. Oh the possibilities, this was going to be so much fun.

When I passed a bunch of trees close together the forest slowly opened up. There! I could see the parking area. I was going to win; he was going to be mine.

SLAM!

My face hit the dirt before I realized I'd fallen on the slippery slope on the way to the parking lot. I quickly got up only to get some extra mud in my face due to him passing by. I ran after him, approaching him fast, but he made it just a few seconds before me. He looked back and smiled.

"I won," he said.

"Yes you did," I replied.

"Time for my reward then; you're mine."

"Okay, okay, just let me catch my breath."

"You are dirty with mud."

"Yes I know."

"Take your clothes off," he said.

"What! Here?"

"There is nobody here at this hour and you know that. Take them off and put them in the car."

I did as he asked; I was scared, but on the other hand excited. Nobody had been that firm with me before and the thought of being seen not only made my heart race but excited me. Next he told me to run after him, back into the forest. Feeling the wind on my skin, touching my nipples and playing with my pussy got me so horny. I could have just jumped him here but I did as asked and followed him.

He told me to get on my knees before him. I did and looked up with big questioning eyes. What would he want with me? Well I could see what he wanted; he was getting a huge hard-on in front of my eyes. I did not wait and started to strip down his pants and grabbed his erection in my hands. I kept it pointed up and started to lick and nibble on it. That met with his approval. He placed his feet in a more steady position and started to enjoy his moment of victory. I teased the top, playing with my lips and my tongue. "Do it," he said and I took him in my mouth, sucking at it until I could hear him moan at the touch of my tongue.

He made me stop and took me to a tree that had fallen and lie on it. He got between my legs, which I put on his shoulders for balance. His eager tongue drilled inside my pussy. I closed my eyes, relaxing beneath the touch of his mouth. I could hear the buzz of insects in the forest, activated by the early heat of the day. His tongue found my clit and started to play with it while his fingers closed in and penetrated my pussy. The trunk of the tree rubbed my back; I liked the sturdiness of the bark. A slight wind played with my exposed breasts. The thought of anyone passing by and what they would see got me so excited. That thought and the touch of his tongue pushed me over the edge and I screamed as he brought me to a very intense orgasm.

He pulled me up and turned me, putting my hands on the tree. He grabbed my hips and pushed his cock inside me. I watched the forest, remembering that the path where I tend to run wasn't that far from here. Other runners could pass us by and I might actually see them. I had another orgasm just thinking about being so exposed, with him moving inside me. I could not help but moan and moan. Please let nobody hear it, please!

He groaned and moaned; I could feel his hands tensing up and his rhythm changed as he came inside me. We sat on the tree for a moment, still touching each other. Then he got up.

"Wait here, I will get your clothes."

While he went to get my clothes I was reliving the events. I remembered slowing down just before the parking lot. I could have won the race even after the fall, yet I did not. Why? I don't know, maybe I just wanted to let him win, to see what he was going to do. I looked in the direction of the parking lot and could vaguely see him moving between the trees.

As he walked towards the parking lot, he looked back for a moment and took another look at his prize. Wow, she was something! He got another erection just thinking about what they had just done. On his way to the car he retrieved the bucket that he had used to water down the slope this morning. It had worked quite well to win the game. That and the fact that he had not actually run the whole way; he had taken a shortcut to the spot where he knew she would be.

I know, I cheated, he thought, but the result was worth it.

He got her clothes out of the car and walked back to the spot where they'd had sex. "Here you are. Same time next week? You might win this time?"

"We'll see," she laughed. "You did well; I could hardly keep up."

"May the best runner win and claim the prize! See you next time."

"Bye!"