Running

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand there and let me look at you," he told her. "You've grown up a lot since the last time I saw you."

She was a little embarrassed, but she posed with her hand on one hip while he looked her over. She wore her blonde hair long, reaching to the middle of her back. It had streaks of brown in it and she confessed that she colored it with the brown highlights. It was pure blonde, naturally.

Her face was gorgeous. Her eyes were huge and a deep cobalt blue. She was very brown and she told him she tanned. Not artificially, but her mother had a sun deck and she spent a lot of time there. She had a cute little button nose with a dusting of freckles on it, full, pouty lips and a little pointed chin. Her cheeks dimpled when she smiled and she smiled a lot. She was a little brown cherub. She was very slender, but there were definite feminine shapes under the t-shirt. She had small, pointy teen-age breasts and he could have sworn he could make out little hard pointed nipples under the thin material. The way she stood showed that her hips were curved in all the right places and he could see a firm little round butt when she turned around to give him a look at her from the back.

"Well, do I pass inspection?" she asked him.

"You're perfect," he told her. "God, you're beautiful, baby. You grew up right. You're going to break hearts."

"Not yours," she told him. "I'm going to love you all my life and I'm going to make you very happy. I'm going to make you proud of me."

"Don't worry about that," he told her. "I already am. Tell me about Samantha."

"Well, I play trumpet in the jazz band at school," she began. "I'm very sad I had to leave my trumpet in Seattle."

"We'll get you one," he assured her. "What else? What do you like to do?"

"I like math and science," she told him. "I was third in my class, I was on the debate team and I swim the 100 meter butterfly and dive. I like old music and fast cars. I like to cuddle," she hinted, "but I haven't had anyone to do that with."

He pulled her over against him and she snuggled into his huge form; one arm across his chest and her head on his chest.

"That's better," she said. "I like being outside, I like fishing and camping and I like horses. What do you like, Uncle Luke."

"I like little gorgeous blonde girls," he said. She giggled and he continued. "I like to snow ski, I like a lot of the things you like. Are you sure you didn't just make that stuff up because you knew I liked them?"

She giggled again. "I don't know anything about you. Mom never talked about you. I think she was jealous of you because you are all the things she could never be. When are we going to talk to her?"

"I think we should do it tomorrow," he told her. "It isn't going to be fun, but I don't like to put unpleasant things off. Do you want to see her face to face, or do you want to give her a Skype call?"

"I don't want to talk to her at all, but I will if you want me to," she said.

"I can handle it if you want me to," he told her. "I'll talk to my lawyers in the morning, get the paperwork ready and fly up to Seattle and confront her. I'll make her sign the papers for me to be your guardian as long as you're in school, and be home in time for dinner. How does that sound?"

"It sounds like you're my hero," she said. She took his hand and snuggled her cheek into it. "Thank you, Uncle Luke. I'll make it up to you somehow."

"You don't have anything to make up for," he told her. "That's one thing I won't allow if you're going to stay with me. It's okay to be thankful, but families do things for each other. When they do, it isn't because they expect to be 'paid back.' I'm doing this for you because it makes me happy for you to be happy. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Uncle Luke. But I'll never forget what you're doing for me. You've already saved me from being raped and maybe killed. I didn't know you could fight like that."

"Your mother probably never told you, but I used to fight mixed martial arts professionally. I never lost a fight. Those punks didn't stand a chance. There are some people you just shouldn't fuck with. I'm sorry, Samantha, I shouldn't have said that word," he apologized.

"It's okay, I've heard it before," she said. "I say it sometimes, too."

"Not anymore, you don't," he told her. "I won't either. I never want you to talk like that, okay?"

She laughed. "You are old, Uncle Lucas. But if you don't like it, I won't."

"It's time for bed," he told her. "I've got a long, unpleasant day tomorrow."

She jumped up and helped pull him up. "I know, and I know you're doing it for me," she said. She kissed him and scampered off to her bedroom. He fell asleep instantly when his head hit the pillow.

He awoke with the feeling something was unusual. He had been dreaming a very pleasant dream. He was in bed and holding an angel in his arms. Hair was tickling his neck and he felt a warm little body snuggled up against his chest. He had an erection and it was nestled between the cheeks of a very firm round little butt. A head was resting on his arm and a girl was spooned up against him. His arm was over her and his hand was resting on one firm little breast. He could feel a hard nipple under his fingers. He squeezed it and the form wiggled a little. He opened his eyes. It was dark but he could see the blonde hair spread out over his pillow and over his arm.

He snatched his hand away from her breast and scooted his butt back so that his erection was no longer touching her. She stirred and he whispered, "Samantha?"

Her head turned and the moonlight fell across her beautiful face. "I'm sorry, Uncle Luke. I didn't mean to wake you. I was lonely and scared and I couldn't sleep. Can I sleep with you?"

"No, Samantha. I'm naked. I don't sleep in anything."

"I know," she giggled. "I could feel you getting hard. It's okay. I won't molest you. I don't mind."

"I do," he said. "You're my niece, for God's sake. I can't sleep naked with my niece!"

"Why not?" she asked. "I told you I wouldn't molest you." She scooted her butt back against him and pressed it against his erection. "You feel really nice. Please, Uncle Luke, just hold me. It's okay, I trust you."

"You shouldn't," he told her. "It's been a long time since I held a girl in my arms. You're making me horny, Samantha. It's embarrassing."

"People get horny," she said. "Go take care of it and come back to bed. I'll take off my t-shirt if that will help you not be embarrassed."

Now Lucas was really embarrassed. He couldn't believe that she had suggested he go and masturbate. He got up and went into the bathroom. He sat on the stool and his erection refused to subside. He sighed and stroked it, the thoughts of that fantastic butt and that hard little nipple running through his mind. He exploded and cum flew everywhere. When he was finished, he cleaned up and went back to his bed. He slipped under the sheets and lay on his side facing her. When she felt him get in she immediately scooted across and fitted herself against him again. She laid her head on his arm and pulled the other over her. She settled his hand over that pert little breast and he drew in his breath with a gasp. She was naked!

Her little nipple was rock hard under his fingers and the feeling of her smooth, silky butt against him was amazing. She sighed and pressed his hand over her breast. He felt her relax, and she was asleep. He lay awake for a while, just holding her tiny form in his arms. He felt his heart swell. This little naked waif trusted him, she was counting on him and he wasn't going to let her down.

He fell asleep and it seemed like he had just closed his eyes when the alarm sounded. He saw one little brown arm slip out of the covers and slap the snooze button. He remembered that she had slept with him. He was on his back and she was lying half across him. Her cheek was resting on his chest and one arm was across his belly. One leg was over him and he could feel the downy soft curls between her legs pressing on his thigh. It felt incredibly erotic and his heart thudded in his chest. She was stirring a little, gradually waking up and he wanted to move before she woke up. There was no way that was going to happen.

Her big blue eyes opened sleepily, and she looked up at him. She stretched languidly, her arms stretching up and out. Her thigh raised up and rested over his burgeoning erection. She pressed it against him.

"Jesus, Uncle Luke; are you always horny?"

He laughed. "Well, there's this thing that's making me like that."

"What?" she asked innocently. "Little old me?"

"I have the most gorgeous, sexiest little naked blond eighteen-year-old girl in bed with me. Her boobs are crushed against me and her nipples are always hard. Her pussy is pressed against my thigh and her leg is against my cock. Is there a man on earth that wouldn't be horny?" he asked her.

She giggled. "I guess when you put it like that; anyone with a pulse would be horny. What are we going to do about it?"

"What would you suggest?" he asked.

"We could fu... I mean make love," she suggested.

"Really?" he asked.

"Maybe," she said. "I never have before. It scares me a little. I've heard it hurts the first time. I don't like pain."

"No, we don't want that. Why are you so casual with being naked with me and talking about making love, but your mom's boyfriend creeped you out?" he asked.

"I love you," she said. "He was a pervert. I hated him. There's a big difference between being with someone you love voluntarily and having some creep feel you up against your will."

"I know, I just thought you would have been traumatized by all that and be sort of freaked out about the whole thing," he said.

"I think I would be with anyone besides you, I trust you. I know you'd never do anything with me without my permission. I came in here to be with you. If you'd snuck into my bedroom that would have been creepy."

"But it isn't creepy that you snuck into my bedroom?"

"I never thought about it like that. I guess it is creepy. I should have asked. I'm sorry, Uncle Luke. I won't do it again."

"It's okay, baby. Sometimes you just need to do things. This is something you should ask permission for, though. Next time you will, right?"

"Yes. Uncle Lucas, can I sleep with you tonight?"

He laughed. "You don't waste any time. Yes, honey; you can sleep with me whenever you want to."

"So, what are we going to do about this?" she asked, rubbing her silky thigh over his erection.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"Will it go away on its own?"

"Yes, eventually it will. It won't be very comfortable for a while, though."

"That wouldn't be fair," she said. "I caused it, so I should take care of it. Can I play with it?"

"Have you ever done that before?"

"No, but I want to. Can I?"

"Only if you let me play with you."

"I want to do that, too," she said. "What will we do? I don't know how. I mean, I've seen things on the internet, but they didn't look like they were having all that much fun. The guys were all assholes and the women had dead looking eyes."

"That's not what real people do," he said. "They do some of the same things, but it's fun because they care about each other and they're excited about each other, not being paid to perform."

"Show me," she said.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"I've been wanting you to since I was eight," she said.

"Really? What happened when you were eight?"

"We were at Grandma's house and you came with Lilly on a motorcycle. You took me for a ride. Do you remember?"

"I remember the motorcycle. Do you remember everything?"

"I remember every word you ever said to me," she said. "I've been in love with you ever since that ride. You were so kind to me. I've really never loved anyone besides you and Grandma and Aunt Susan. You guys are the only ones that ever cared about me."

"That's so sad, baby. Come up here and let me make you feel good."

She slid up until she was astride his stomach. Her face was over his and he could feel her little hard nipples scrape over his chest. He pulled her lips down to his. They were soft and luscious. She tasted like ripe fruit and he let his tongue explore inside her lips. She had braces and he ran his tongue over them. Her teeth opened a little and he let his tongue slip inside to duel with hers. The kiss went on for what seemed like hours to her. The alarm startled them and she slapped it again.

"Turn it off," she told him.

"Someone is on top of me." He said. "There's a button on the side. Slide it back."

She did and then nuzzled her nose into his neck. "You smell like a man," she said.

"I guess that's a compliment," he laughed. "It's better than smelling like a goat. I'm going to kiss you again and touch you other places."

"Okay," she pressed her lips against his.

He wrapped his arms around her tiny form as his hands caressed the silky skin of her back. He ran them down her back, feeling the slide of surprisingly large muscles under the smooth skin. He reached lower and felt the flare of her hips and the rising swell of her butt. He cupped it in his hands and sunk his fingers into the resilient flesh. It felt incredible to him. She had muscles on her muscles. Her butt was very soft but there was iron under the skin when she flexed it against his fingers. He couldn't get enough of it. He wanted to roll her over and kiss it all over, but that could wait. She moaned into his mouth and pressed her pussy against his stomach, rubbing against him.

He broke the kiss and pushed her up a little. Her breasts were exposed to his gaze and his breath caught in his throat. They were perfection. They were small, maybe a B cup, but they formed perfect little brown cones on her chest. She had large areolae. They were a shade lighter than her skin, almost invisible except they were puffy, forming miniature secondary cones on the tip of each breast. They were capped by little brown nipples, evidently perpetually hard, and about the size of pencil erasers. He pulled her up until his lips could close around one.

She exploded when she felt the shock of his lips on her nipple. She groaned and writhed. "Oh, God, Uncle Lucas. Oh my God; something... something... what's happening to me!"

"You're cumming, baby. You're having an orgasm. God, you're hot. I can't believe you're cumming from me playing with your nipples."

"Don't stop, please Lucas, I'm running away!"

She writhed and shuddered against him, grinding her pussy against him. She collapsed against him. "That was the most intense feeling I've ever had," she whispered. "Can we do it again?"

"I hope so," he said. "Maybe not like that, but we can make it happen other ways."

"How?" she asked. "I want to do it."

"Easy baby, reach down and feel me," he told her.

Her hand made its way hesitantly down across his belly and she touched his cock. Her hand jumped back as if it had been burned. She quickly reached back down and grasped his erection.

"I want to see," she said.

She dismounted and slid the covers down, exposing him to her gaze. She gasped and used both hands to turn his cock this way and that, memorizing every detail.

"It's huge, Uncle Luke. How big is it?"

"How would you know?" he laughed. "I don't go around measuring my cock."

"I told you I had seen things on the internet," she said. "I know those aren't normal. I've talked to my girlfriends and I think five or six inches is more like the average. How do you ever fit this in a girl's pussy?"

"Slowly," he said. "It took your aunt Lilly a couple of weeks to get used to it. I'm not sure you're ready for that."

"Why not?" she asked.

"I'm not sure eighteen-year-old girls should be having uncle's cocks in their pussies."

"Why not?" she asked again. "Eighteen-year-old girls have babies. One in my school did."

"I don't know why not," he said. "It might harm you in some way I don't even understand. I'm not an expert in teen-age girls."

"No, but I am one, and you're about to become an expert because you have one. You better read up. I'm depending on you," she told him. "Can I kiss him?"

"You can do more than that. You can suck it the way you would a lollipop. Everything you want to do with a lollipop, you do with a guy's cock. But while you're doing that, I want you to straddle my face so I can treat your pussy like a lollipop, too. No, wait, I want to look at you first," he told her. "It might make me have a heart attack. Do you know CPR?"

"Of course," she giggled. "I'm a lifeguard in the summer."

She lay back on the bed and he knelt beside her. He gazed down at her naked form. She was a woodland nymph. She was as brown as a a nut all over. She obviously tanned in the nude. He loved that. He enjoyed a good tan line as much as the next guy, but the thought of this gorgeous little girl, naked on his deck in the sun, filled him with wicked thoughts.

She was perfectly formed. She looked like Tinkerbell if Tinkerbell was five feet tall. She had a cute little blonde patch above her pussy, trimmed to a neat little V. Her legs were muscular and trim and she had tiny feet.

"Roll over for me," he said.

She giggled and rolled onto her stomach, looking back over her shoulder at him with her chin in her hands. There was that butt he had been dying to see. It was even more than he had imagined. It was the roundest ass he had ever seen. He had to touch it. He stroked it gently and it grew goose bumps. He bent down and kissed each cheek, running his lips over it until she quivered and giggled.

"That tickles," she complained. He lay on top of her, feeling his cock slip between her cheeks and he rubbed it back and forth.

"You have a thing for butts, don't you?" she asked.

"Not usually," he said. "I like to look at nice ones, but I've never seen anything as sexy as yours."

She rolled back over under him. "I'll let you fu... make love to mine," she told him.

"Oh, my God," he exclaimed. "You're amazing, Samantha. You can say fuck if you're talking about sex."

"Okay, I'll let you fuck my butt if you want to," she said.

He looked down at her. His balls were nestled against her pussy and his cock reached nearly to her cute little belly button. The sight was almost obscene.

"I'm going to hell," he told her.

"Why, what's wrong, Lucas?"

"I'm an asshole. I shouldn't be doing this," he said. "You're so young and perfect. I'm afraid I'm going to mess up your life. I'm so in love with you and I want you so bad and I don't even know how I'm going to get through the next hour with you."

"I do," she said. "You're going to lay down here on your back and I'm going to suck your cock like a lollipop, and you're going to lick my pussy like a lollipop. You promised me! Then we're going to take a shower together. I'm going to wash you and you're going to wash me. Then I'm going to make us breakfast and you're going to call your attorney."

"Okay," he surrendered. "Let's do that."

He lay down and she scooted around and swung her leg over his face. She took his cock in her little hands and began to lick all over the head. She took it between her lips and sucked it in, swirling her tongue around the rim of his helmet. She had a little trouble because he was so big and she was so small, but she kept at it.

She felt him part the lips of her pussy with his fingers and he planted a kiss on it, causing her to jerk and quiver. He nibbled at the silky soft skin at the top of her thighs where they joined beside her pussy. He could feel the tendons stretched tight by her weight on them. He thrust his tongue inside and she was dripping wet. He lapped up her juices like a man dying of thirst. She felt his tongue caressing her labia and then work upward to find her little bump. He nibbled at its hood and pressed on it with his tongue. Her clitoris peeked out and he gave it a swipe. She moaned on his cock and quivered with ecstasy as he teased it out of hiding. It swelled and grew as he attacked it with his tongue. He teased the sides and he felt her thighs begin to quiver. Her muscles grew taught and when he sucked it inside his lips and lashed it with his tongue she exploded. He grabbed her cheeks and squeezed, keeping her in place as she bucked, forgetting his cock for the moment as she flung her head back and her hair whipped around her. She screamed and bucked over him and shudders of pure bliss swept over her little body.