Running Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,357 Followers

Anna said "This has been a perfect day. Thank you for sharing it with me."

"It's not over yet. We can stay up and see if there's an aurora tonight. I fancy a little star gazing with you. How about it?"

"Sounds like the perfect end to the perfect day."

********

In the mountains and away from all the city lights, the stars above are beyond description. You can actually see what appears to be one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way galaxy. Neither of us was used to a display like that because we came from cities where the ground lights drown out the stars. But tonight the heavens are ablaze with stars. However, tonight there is no Aurora Borealis: Maybe tomorrow.

We sat in front of my cabin on the two rickety old chairs looking up at the sky holding hands. There was an occasional hoot from an owl and some crickets chirping but there were no other sounds, not even the wind. To one side there's a loud crack. We both turned our heads to look in that direction but everything is dark and we can't see a thing. Another crack, then another from the same direction, then a rustling sound of the bushes. "Uh, I think we've got a visitor," I said. "Maybe we ought to make a quiet retreat until he goes away."

"Good idea. I don't want to end a perfect day by being some bear's dinner." We both quietly get up and walk backwards into the cabin and shut the door.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked.

"Hummmmm, I can think of something," she said as she slyly eyed the bed.

"Hummmmm, yourself." I took her in my arms and kissed her like this will be the last one we ever have. It's powerful and deep but not too much for the little woman. She kissed me back and murmured "hummmmmm" as she did. Our tongues met and we shared each other's mouths with another "hummmmmm".

We stood kissing for a long time. When we broke we just stood looking into each other's eyes. Anna reached up in front and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, then the next and the next until her blouse was completely undone. She reached up and grabbed my face and pulled it to hers and put her tongue deeply into my mouth. This time I went "hummmmmm". I moved my hands around her bare waist feeling the skin of her sides and back for the first time. Her skin was smooth and warm and the touch brought out a warm feeling deep within me. While we kissed I moved my hands up her back and over her bra to her shoulder blades. I kneaded the skin underneath and gently scraped my fingers down her back. I moved my hands back up again and found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it. As we stepped apart I slowly moved my hands to her blouse collar to push the garment back off her shoulders and onto the floor behind her. On the way back I moved the bra around and forward off her arms and it too fell to the floor in front. I stood there in the dim cabin light admiring the beauty before me. Her black hair fell to one side and over the terra-cotta complexion of her shoulder and down to one breast where it touched the dark circle around the nipple. Her breasts were perfectly shaped mounds of creamy flesh just big enough to fill my hands. They just beg to be touched. Being as gentle as possible, I moved my hands to cover each breast and squeezed and massaged the smooth, soft mounds until she leaned her head back and moaned, "That feels sooooo good. Please don't stop." I could feel the rock hard nipple in my palm as I squeezed.

With her head tilted back like it was her neck became the target of my kisses. Up and down, left and right I kissed her throat and ran my tongue over the flesh. I bit down on one side for a gentle nibble before continuing the kisses. Anna lowered her head and leaned forward and looked into my eyes as my hands massaged her breasts. She reached to the front and grabbed my blazer lapels and pushed them back over my shoulders to let the garment fall to the floor. She then grabbed the sides of my shirt and pulled upward until it popped off over top and let it fall to the floor next to the blazer. Leaning forward, Anna kissed the center of my chest and ran her fingers up and down the sides. She returned the love bite by taking my right nipple in her mouth and biting, ever so gently. With both hands she reached down and found my belt and opened it. Then she unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper down. With one hand she reached inside to find the warm hard cock that she has been feeling grind into her stomach all during our kisses. She let out another moan as she moved her hand up and down the shaft. She released it and used both hands to pull down my remaining clothes until they too were in a heap on the floor. Then she went back to stroking the hard meat now pointing up at her chest. Up and down, up and down, her hands went. Looking down and licking her lips Anna set down on the bed and leaned forward to take the hard, warm cock into her mouth. With her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft she moved it in and out of her warm mouth all the while using her tongue to tease the head. I looked down at the top of her head as she moved back and forth and I stroked her ebony hair with my hands. The caresses are very gentle, almost tickling her head.

Time passed in reality but not in our lovemaking. Anna moved her lips off of my cock and looked up into my eyes and smiled. She stood and reached in front to unbutton her skirt. When the button was opened it fell to the floor as she stepped out of her sandals. I put my hands under her arms and lifted her gently until our faces were on the same level then I kissed her ruby lips again and again. Then moving backward I placed her in a seated position on the bed and leaned over and continued to kiss her around the head and neck. She fell back and moved her legs onto the bed and I got in next to her. She remained lying flat on her back as I stroked one hand up and down the length of her body, over and around her breasts, and down to the panty covered mound between her legs. She turned her head and lifted upward to kiss me on the chin. I turned and pressed my body into hers and pushed my tongue deeply into her mouth which in turn pushed her head deeply into the pillow. My fingers moved along the panty material from side to side with her hips swaying as I stroked. When I reached the center of one of the side to side strokes I stuck my fingers under the material and slowly slid my hand between her legs. The hair over the mound was soft and downy and mixed with moisture coming from within. Anna moved her hands to the sides of her panties, and in a single swift motion moved them down her legs to her feet, and kicked them off onto the floor. Once she was finally naked she spread her feet wide to let me find my reward. I looked down and saw that the nicely trimmed hair between her legs was as dark as the hair on her head. I smiled and moved my hand up and down the slit between her legs, neither stopping nor lingering at one place. She moaned at my touch and lifted and moved her hips in encouragement. I scooted down in the bed until I was eye to eye with the dark, damp mound that I've been stroking with my fingers. Crawling over one leg I kissed the dark hair and extended my tongue to touch her moist labia: Up and down my head moved dragging my tongue along the outside and finally inside her moist folds. My tongue brushed the clitoris, which made her jump in delight, but I continued the up and down motion. When I was at the bottom I extended my tongue to move it up inside her as far as possible, tasting the warm sweet nectar leaking from her. This also got a jump of delight. I continued my up and down motion again but I start to concentrate my licking at the top on the little nub between the folds of moist, musky skin. Moving my tongue around and around the button brought Anna to a level of ecstasy that she's almost forgotten about. She was in heaven. "Oh my God that's good. Please don't stop. Eat me up." She moaned. I smiled around the hard clit and pressed onward. I also licked and suck on the flaps of skin that hid her clit and blew on the little button all to her excruciating delight. Her eyes looked up at the ceiling and her breathing started getting harder and faster. "Don't stop. I'm almost there. Oh my God. I'm..." and without finishing what she wanted to say every muscle in her body became stiff, her legs became rigid, and she cried out "Yes! Yes! Oh God Yes!" I wrapped my arms around her hips and squeezed both buttocks as she fell back on the bed and lapsed into exhaustion.

We remained that way for a long time. Eventually she lifted her head up and smiled at me. "Come on up here," she whispered. I climbed on top of the most beautiful woman in the world as she spread her legs and lifted them on top of mine. The head of my cock was resting at the wet opening. I leaned down and kissed her softly and deeply wrapping my tongue around hers. With a single slow, soft stroke I entered her pussy for the first time. Anna let go of my tongue and moaned "God please, oh God, I love you, I love you, I love you, please, please make me cum." The stroking of my cock, in and out of her wet pussy, started slowly and gently and she pushed her hips upward to meet my downward stroke. We stayed moving up and down, back and forth, in unison for a long time. Gradually my pace quickened as our two bodies became more demanding. The sweat dripped off of my face and onto hers. Her body was slick with a coat of sweat as we slid up and down over each other, every pore on our bodies merging together as one. Faster and harder we moved until the expression on her face changed to one of exquisite agony. "OH GOD, I'M... I'M..." and then she leaned forward and screamed into my shoulder a word that can't be spelled and isn't in any dictionary. I continued thrusting up inside her harder and harder until my own face contorted in a way that only meant one thing. "UNGHHH" was the sound I made as I let loose a stream of cum up inside her that filled every crevice inside and started leaking out the sides where we touched. Once my face went back to normal I opened my eyes and looked down into hers and lowered my lips to meet hers. We lay in a sweaty, musky embrace for a very long time, kissing and making little noises in each other's mouth.

With a Herculean effort I moved off of Anna and laid face down beside her with my arm extended over her chest cupping one breast. We lay panting next to each other for a long time before either of us dared move, lest we disturb the rapture that the other has just experienced. I turned my head to look at her and saw that her face was turned away. She appeared to be crying. "Anna what's wrong? Are you OK?" I asked.

She turned her face back to me and showed me the tears running down her cheeks and said gently, "Oh Leo, there isn't anything wrong. Everything is right; exactly right. I haven't felt like this for a very, very long time. I don't mean the orgasm, which was fantastic by the way, I mean feeling loved. You loved me all the time we were making love. I could feel it. I hope you could too. It was exquisite. Oh Leo, everything's perfect."

"Whew, I thought there for a minute I was losing my touch."

SLAAAP! Smiling from ear to ear she slapped my back and said "no funny man you haven't lost your touch. I love your touch very much. Just don't joke around about it. Just hold me."

We turned our bodies so that we were face to face and wrapped our arms around each other. I nuzzled her neck and Anna kissed my ear. We remained like that until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

********

I became conscious of the bed and the warm body in my arms as the morning snuck over the mountains underneath a slow, steady rain. The gentle pitter-patter on the roof echoed throughout the small room. We didn't see the light of day and didn't hear the rain on the roof. We did hear each other's heartbeat as we laid there in a warm morning embrace.

"Good morning."

"Good morning to you my beautiful lady. Do you want to skip breakfast and just stay in bed all day?"

"That sounds good to me, as long as you're here too."

"Bet on it! Just let me brush this bear out of my mouth and I'll be back to keep you warm and safe all day." I got up and headed for the bathroom.

Anna stayed there naked in bed looking at me as I went through my morning ritual. I could only imagine what she was thinking. It's surprising to me but I felt like I've always known her but in reality it's only been a few days. I returned to the bed and said "your turn." Anna got up and closed the door as she went in. Now I'm lying there naked thinking of Anna and I started to get hard again. I covered myself up and tried to look nonchalant, but how can you look nonchalant with a tent in the middle of the bed. When Anna returned she laughed at the protruding bedding and jumped under the covers with me.

We both just stayed there hugging one another; quiet, now aware of the pitter-patter on the roof.

"Leo, don't take this wrong, and you don't have to say anything in return but I've got something to tell you. I think I love you. I know it's crazy because we've only known each other for a few days but I feel like I've always known you. I'm very comfortable around you and feel safe in your arms."

"Wow! I can't think of anything except... WOW! Yeah, maybe it is crazy, but I feel better with you in my arms that I have with anybody else for a very, very long time. Right now I want to concentrate totally on you and not think about the mess I just left. Anna, honestly I could feel that way about you but I can't think about loving you while I've got one hell of a problem to figure out. I don't want to hurt you. I want you to be happy and if you are now then that's all that I care about."

"I don't care about anything or anybody else right now. I care about you and only you, right now. Stop thinking and hold me."

Anna and I stayed in bed the entire day talking and loving. We made love two more times just like the first, gently and lovingly. We forgot to leave the cabin to eat.

********

The next day the rain stopped but everything was still wet and muddy as we made our way to breakfast.

"Missed you yesterday. What'd you do, stay in bed and listen to the rain?" Duke said with a knowing smile. "My Lousia and I used to do that. Eyeah, we had some pretty exhausting rainy days."

"Yeah, something like that," I admitted as I smiled over my eggs at Anna.

"Hey listen. Today's Tuesday and the supply plane is due in around noon. Nobody's scheduled to arrive with 'em so you two will be the only guests when the other two leave today. If you want anything special for meals leave me a note and I'll send it out with them for their next delivery. The plane only comes on Tuesdays and Fridays so we've got to plan ahead."

"Can we get anything?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, just about anything that can be bought at a grocery store or a liquor store or a hardware store. Anything else you might have to wait a while for but you can put your order in for anything any time."

She smiled and took a bite of her toast.

The same floatplane that brought me in a few days ago arrived at noon filled with boxes of supplies, mostly food. We helped Duke unload the stuff and store it in the pantry while the two fishermen carried their luggage down to the plane for their trip home. Everybody worked quietly and efficiently. Duke sat down with us after the plane took off and told us about the operation of the lodge. He's been doing everything here for twenty years by himself and only his late wife ever knew how he did things. Duke is a funny old buzzard. He told us about the winters and how everything is completely isolated for two or three months as the lake almost completely freezes over. Sometimes the snow is so deep he can't even go from the lodge to the dock. The floatplane delivery service stops so he's got to plan for everything that he'll need in the mean time. Occasionally he goes out hunting for fresh meat but it doesn't last all winter. "The worst part about being at the lake during the winter is the loneliness, now that my Louisa's gone," he admitted. "And I'm getting on in years and don't have any children to pass this place to when I die. But, I don't plan on dying any time soon anyhow." The three of us spend the better part of the day talking about the mountains, the lake, fishing, hunting, bad winters, and good people. Never did the conversation stray to why the two refugees were hiding out here with old Duke.

After a day of pleasant conversation, Anna told us to stay at the dinner table because she wanted to go and whip up a stew for dinner. "I want to and I won't take no for an answer." She disappeared into the kitchen and closed the door.

"I like that gal," Duke admitted. "But there's something sad about her. She seems to have perked up since you arrived though. I hope you two hit it off. She deserves something or someone to make her happy."

"Duke, I like her a lot too. I've got my own troubles and don't want them to affect her. I'm going to take it slow and maybe we can both make each other happy, for a while at least. I will not do anything to hurt her I promise, so don't worry. I'm cool."

Soon Anna came out and brought a large tureen full of a steaming mixture of vegetables and fish. "I call this my 'Heaven Provides Stew' Duke. I hope you like it." She ran back in and got the iced tea and biscuits before sitting down to eat.

After a few mouthfuls Duke leaned back and said "Mmmmm, this reminds me an awful lot of a stew that my Louisa made. She called it a 'Fish Chowder.' It's one hell of a lot better than anything I can make, oops, sorry for my language. But it's great. Thanks."

We all ate in silence, except for the occasional slurping noise.

********

"Hello? Leo? It's me, can I come in?" Anna whispered through the door.

I opened the door and said "Hey there good looking, I was just thinking about you. What brings you out this time of night?"

"I was thinking about you too. My cabin is way over there and yours is way over here. Can we just combine everything and be together in one. Two can live as cheaply as one they say. Duke already knows and he seems OK with it. How 'bout it? Can I come in?"

"Of course. You shouldn't go back tonight in case that bear is out there lurking around. I just found you I don't want to lose you."

She snuggled up next to me in bed pressing her body into mine and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Leo. If you don't want to answer this I will totally understand but you told me a little bit about your wife having a lover that you never knew about. You said that it disgusted you. How could you stay with her after you found out?"

"I don't know I just avoided her. Every time I saw her all I could think about was what I saw on the video. Every time I just wanted to strangle her. All I really wanted to do was be with Sarah. If being with Sarah meant that I had to stay with that conniving bitch for a while then I had to do it. From the time I found out until the day I filed for divorce I avoided her like the plague. I found extra projects to do around our house or at my parent's and I took Sarah to the park and playground whenever I could. All I thought about was finding an attorney and getting the hell out of there. When the paperwork was served, everything exploded. Her father got involved and my problems only got worse and worse. I already told you what happened but eventually I was beaten down to the ground.

The worst part I can't even talk about, it's just too disgusting. After I found out I threw up. Even now just thinking about it makes my stomach queasy. That one was the deal breaker. I knew right then that I had to get as far away from her and her family as I could."

"Then don't talk about it. Don't even think about it. I can't imagine anything worse than what you already told me. Come here and hold me and don't think about her any more. I'll help make it better."

radk
radk
1,357 Followers