Running Down a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so," she answered her favorite actor. "I don't want my feelings to be easily forgotten, but they are. I'm sorry for what I did to you." The mute Asher flashed her some additional gestures. "If I can make it up to you, just tell me what to do."

"There is one thing," Ryan said, his grin widening. "You won't be able to do it until you get back on your feet, but I don't think you'll have any problem with it. Scarlett, why don't you tell this nice lady about the night before our wedding?"

Angie raised her eyebrows as Scarlett laughed and told the story of how one of her past lesbian lovers had come back into her life on Halloween and motivated her to elope with Ryan the next day.

"Ryan joined us as soon as I made the offer," Scarlett finished. "He was a little shocked the morning after we all woke up tangled together, though. To calm him down, I agreed to move up our wedding to that very day." She held up her ring. "It's an open relationship, as you've probably guessed by now. We'd like to add you to our ranks of outside friends, if you don't mind."

"Really?" Angie was almost speechless.

"Yes, really," Ryan said. "I think it's the only way to keep you from someday tackling me again."

"You're also quite beautiful," added Scarlett. She patted Angie's hand and looked directly into her eyes.

"Um..." Angie answered, still shocked. Then she took a breath and regained control of her emotions. There was only one possible answer. "Sure! I'd love to be friends with you guys. That is, if you really think you can trust me."

"We look forward to killing you if we can't," Ryan replied in half jest. Angie was too delighted to react to his words. She merely nodded and looked at Tess.

"When can I get out of here?"

"Soon," the physician said, directing a pleased smile towards Asher. Tess then let Ryan and Scarlett both kiss Angie on the lips before ushering them out of the room so her patient could rest.

***

Several days later, Angie left the hospital. Her injuries were healed enough for her to move again, although serious exertion like the running she used to do was still a month or so away.

I will have to build myself back up, Angie told herself. It shouldn't be too difficult. Asher and Tess have given me a very good therapy schedule. The press has backed off now too. I made brief public statements that I was sorry for tackling Ryan and they decided to leave me alone. I guess the election and other concerns are more important to them now.

Ryan and Scarlett's offer was still foremost in Angie's mind. They had sent her flowers a few times during her recovery and also stopped by to see her again on multiple occasions. Angie felt like she knew them now and was ready to be something more to them than a fan. She still harbored some jealousy towards Scarlett but they had become friends. The ironic fact that the man of her dreams might have a beautiful wife who was also bisexual had never before crossed her mind.

Angie often got the idea that Scarlett was very nervous around her but she supposed she couldn't blame the other woman for that. Ryan was nervous also. Whatever, Angie thought. I'm just glad I make them both hot.

She was headed upstairs in an elevator with the couple now, exchanging smiles and hopes for what lay ahead. Angie was still using a cane and had her left arm and right ankle in bandages, but she could not wait any longer. Scarlett and Ryan had invited her to visit their suite at the Hilton Garden Inn as soon as she was mobile and ready. They were only in New York for two weeks, though, and tonight was the last night. Thus Angie had called them with a yes. They had eaten dinner in the hotel restaurant and settled various issues. The hotel staff was very good at keeping their trio both satisfied and hidden from public view.

Now I'm with Ryan and Scarlett en route to their room, Angie said to herself. Her heart was shaking with disbelief as she stepped out of the elevator. The Cambodian female clerk who had escorted them upstairs nodded at Scarlett and Ryan as they exited and then headed back down.

"Well?" Ryan said, offering Angie his elbow. "Shall we?"

Angie paused, unsettled. Was she really up to what lay ahead? Tess had released her and her head wound was healed, but everything still seemed so much like she was imagining it. She pinched herself and then laughed along with Scarlett and Ryan.

"Okay," Angie said when everyone had calmed. She then smiled and took Ryan's arm.

Ryan led her down the hallway. Walking ahead, Scarlett unlocked a door and waved them inside. An unmade queen-size bed with white sheets dominated the otherwise clean room within. Releasing Angie, Ryan walked over and sat down on the bed, then began taking off his shirt.

"Now remember," Scarlett told Angie, "this is just for tonight. We have to go back to L.A. tomorrow evening and leave for our two week honeymoon. Any future trysts you'll have to set up with us at a later date."

"Okay," Angie repeated herself, her eyes on Ryan.

His well-muscled hairless chest was revealed and he was pushing down his pants. Angie could see his erect cock through his underwear. She felt a damp ache between her own legs and her nipples hardening. Naked, Ryan stood up, dropped his pants and stepped towards her. With one hand he reached out and smoothed Angie's hair.

"Ahem," Scarlett coughed.

Ryan and Angie turned to see she was already out of her blue blouse and slacks. Scarlett's large pink tits stood at attention and her pussy was open and shaved. Fastest disrober I've ever seen, Angie thought as the blonde stepped forward. Scarlett kissed Angie's lips, hard and with tongue lashing. She then turned and gave Ryan a deeper embrace. The couple swapped tongues and then turned to both beam at Angie.

"You're overdressed," Ryan said.

Angie nodded, shaking on her cane. She dropped the mobility aid and sheepishly returned Ryan and Scarlett's smiles. "Help me?"

Scarlett nodded and began unbuttoning her checkered shirt. Ryan unfastened her black skirt and pushed it off her hips. He fondled Angie's cunt through her white cotton panties for a moment and then shoved the underwear down. Angie kicked both skirt and panties aside and then stepped out of her shoes. Scarlett was meanwhile divesting Angie of her shirt and bra. Angie tried to control herself as she shrugged out of her garments. She could only move in a daze as Scarlett and Ryan took her hands and carefully led her to the bed.

They helped her lay down and then began kissing and stroking her body. Ryan tongued her wide brown nipples and pressed two fingers against the well of her pussy's thin dark vee. Scarlett's lips and hands were on her face, neck and back. They both avoided the wounded areas of Angie's body, moving slow and exciting her nerves. Angie returned their caresses with her right hand, touching Ryan's pectorals. She did not resist when Scarlett took hold of her bandaged left arm and guided its hand. Soon Angie was feeling Scarlett's breasts on her palm. She rubbed them as best she was able, visualizing her lovers' bodies like one of her architectural sketches. Her hands drew and eased out improvements where they could.

Husband and wife kissed her, then each other. Caresses were traded in counterpoint to the kisses. The exchange went on for some time, growing heavier as minutes passed. No one was in any hurry. Angie dallied right along with Scarlett and Ryan as they cooperated in arousing her. She ignored that her breath was coming out like an engine and her heart was pounding in her chest.

Ryan moved away from her face, buffing his lips down her torso. Scarlett meanwhile moved up, straddling Angie's head and moving her nipples towards Angie's mouth. The brunette leaned forward and sucked the blonde's teats, her body throbbing harder.

This is better than my wildest dreams, Angie thought. On the rare occasions when I've fantasized about women, Scarlett has been a frequent guest in my mind. I suppose I was doubly angry at the thought I wouldn't ever get either of them when Ryan married her. I am so glad I was wrong.

She opened her legs as Ryan licked her belly button. His hands were on her thighs, squeezing and stroking. His mouth came down and pushed into her cunt, breath and tongue thrusting inside. Angie gasped as she felt him nip at her clitoris. She wrapped her left arm around Scarlett and pulled the other woman closer, kissing her breasts. Her right hand went to Ryan's head, stroked his hair as he continued lapping her pussy. Scarlett's cunt was meanwhile moving over the valley between Angie's own breasts, pushing down against the left nipple and taking it inside.

Angie moaned as she felt her tit stimulated by Scarlett's clit rubbing against it. Scarlett was also pinching her other breast and rubbing her hair as Angie stroked and suckled her large teats. She bent and smiled at Angie, her tongue flicking between her lips.

Ryan leaned up and licked Scarlett's rear, then bent back down and resumed lapping Angie's pussy. Angie only shuddered for an instant. She'd had many lovers who enjoyed dirtier things. Ryan's tongue played across her vulva, then down to her ass crack and back. She could feel her inner walls collapsing and contracting, her juices flowing in a heady stream. Scarlett's cunt was leaking against her breasts and Scarlett and Ryan's hands were both moving faster across her body. Something rose inside Angie and she embraced it at once, not knowing how much exercise her still-recovering body would be able to take.

"Yes!" she gasped into Scarlett's chest. "Yes! I'm coming!"

Scarlett chuckled and cuddled her close. Both of Angie's hands came up and rubbed the blonde's body, finding her pleasure centers and activating them. The brunette's spasms were sharp and quick, good but over too soon. She could feel Ryan moving away from her legs and shivered at the loss. Scarlett returned her caresses, making up for Ryan's absence. Angie enjoyed their trading of passion but hoped Scarlett's husband would come back soon. She closed her eyes and prayed as Scarlett's torso and lips rubbed against hers.

Then she felt Ryan returning, moving close to her body and Scarlett's. He pressed his chest against Scarlett's back, sandwiching the blonde between himself and Angie. Feeling his hard cock pushing at her thigh, Angie dropped a hand and grabbed it. She felt the condom on his organ and giggled in relief.

"Open your legs," Ryan whispered. "Open your legs, Angie. Scarlett, I need a little room here."

His wife nodded and moved aside, pushing Angie down onto the bed and then rolling away. She let her husband and their new friend embrace, stroking her breasts as she watched Ryan's manhood enter Angie's pussy. Angie clutched Ryan's sword tight between her thighs, still sore but excited by the circumstances. Her hands fondled his chest and back as he thrust in and out of her cunt.

They exchanged kisses and caresses, groins locked together. Scarlett watched their love-play for a moment and then moved to place her thighs on either side of their heads. Angie looked up at Scarlett and then grinned in assent as the blonde gripped her head and pushed it into her snatch. Ryan was meanwhile kissing his wife's rump and the backs of her thighs.

Scarlett laughed and turned around, keeping her tunnel over Angie's mouth. Angie licked and stroked Scarlett's cunt, her own inner muscles squeezing Ryan's member. Scarlett pinched and squeezed her own breasts and accepted her husband's kisses now that they were face to face.

The trio established a three-part formation and rhythm that was best for all, avoiding Angie's wounds and pushing hard against everyone's points of sensitivity. Ryan's hands slapped against both women's legs and tits, teasing them to full arousal. Angie scratched her nails down Ryan's back and knew Scarlett felt the resulting vibrations. The brunette smiled to herself when she heard Ryan mumble Alanis's name.

I suppose that's the main reason I'm here now, she thought. I resemble the woman who left you, Ryan, the one whom you still yearn for. I know you love Scarlett but you were with Alanis for such a long time you wouldn't forget her easily. I don't like that you're not excited by me especially but I suppose we can work on that. I'm more pleased that Scarlett is here with us. You've got a rare gift here, Ryan, a woman who will let you indulge your fantasies and share in them. You better never let her go.

Little chance of that happening, Angie knew. Even as Ryan fucked her pussy, she could see him exchanging hot kisses and smiles with Scarlett. They were head over feet for each other and Angie did not see much she could do to change that. If I even wanted to, she amended her id. I think in the final analysis I'm in love with them both! She grinned at the realization, dropping her precious illusions, and kissed Scarlett's clit while squeezing Ryan's cock with her labials.

Scarlett gasped just then and Angie felt the other woman's juices flowing stronger. She smiled and swallowed them down. Scarlett was contracting hard, shaking against Angie and her husband. Ryan kissed his wife and whispered her name. He then turned and looked down at Angie, smiling.

"Are you my biggest fan, Angie?" he asked in a breathless voice. "Do you love me?"

"Yes!" Angie answered at once, overjoyed that she was in his fantasies after all. "I love you, Ryan! I love you!" She felt Scarlett's nails against her throat and immediately added "I love you too, Scarlett! I love you too!" The blonde beamed and continued rubbing her cunt over Angie's lips.

I've had a lot of great threesomes in my day, Angie reflected as they resumed their rhythm. Doug introduced me to them our college junior year. His girlfriend at the time, Lisa, was realizing she was bisexual and I was a friend to them both. Not a sexual friend, just a sympathetic ear. I did want them, though.

I agreed to help Lisa with her new feelings on condition we share Doug between us. The result was many wonderful times for us all. I took Lisa's place in Doug's life for a few months after they broke up over personality conflicts. Then Doug and I moved to different cities but remained long distance fuck-buddies. I've loved him together with Cat Osterman, Tess and many other girls.

Angie had fucked many other men and women also, singly and in combinations. Sometimes she thought she should write a sex memoir to go with her marathon one. I will have to get Scarlett and Ryan to let me include them if I ever do such a thing, she told herself. Being with them is so thrilling. No way would I ever leave them out.

She shivered and cooed as Scarlett and Ryan kept caressing her. Ryan groaned and Angie felt his sperm jetting into her loins. Check that, she thought, remembering the condom. She could still feel the spurts but was not taking Ryan's semen into her womb.

Oh well, Angie decided with a shrug, maybe I can get him to love me bareback someday. I would gladly give up running for a year to be his and Scarlett's surrogate mother. Not that they need one, of course, unless Scarlett doesn't want to take time off from making films.

Laughing, she let a second orgasm burst within her body and slapped Scarlett's pussy. Her nails drove wild furrows across both Scarlett and Ryan's flesh. The heat of this set Scarlett off again and the blonde beamed in ecstasy. She put a hand on her husband's chest. Ryan nodded, pulled out of Angie and rolled aside.

Scarlett moved her mouth where his cock had just been, slurping Angie's thighs and pussy. Angie wavered for an instant and then accepted the caresses, putting aside her soreness and rising fatigue. Scarlett crouched over her and continued pressing her cunt to Angie's mouth. Angie swallowed the nectar that spilled from between Scarlett's thighs.

Ryan moved his body to the side of theirs, stuck his fingers into Scarlett's tunnel and pinched her clit. Angie whispered thanks to him, glad he was anticipating his wife's needs. She surrendered to the feelings within her own body, shaking and gasping under Scarlett's ministrations. Ryan whispered calm words to them both while rubbing their breasts and thighs.

After another succession of pleasurable moments, Scarlett came again. She recoiled and contracted, sweating and squirting honey. Angie absorbed both fluids with her mouth and hands. She climaxed herself an instant later as Ryan squeezed her buttocks. Angie shivered and cried out both her new lovers' names, feeling her heart leap and her endurance fall.

"Are you alright?" Ryan asked, looking at her. He leaned down and kissed Angie's cheek, tickling her with his thin beard. "I can go again in a few minutes."

"Love her," Angie said, waving at Scarlett. The brunette took a deep breath. "I'll still be here in the morning." She gasped again and settled down as Ryan and Scarlett nodded at her and rolled away.

Angie smiled as she watched them couple. She would make love to both Ryan and Scarlett again many times, she knew. When the next time came, she hoped she would be further recovered and thus last longer. In the present, she relaxed, focusing her eyes on the spectacle of husband joining wife.

Ryan and Scarlett kissed and caressed each other, moving together in the way that only two people deeply and newly in love can. Angie swooned at the sight, wondering if she would ever find someone who could give her anything like it.

Someday, she thought. Until then, I am content to enjoy myself fucking friends.

Happy with this knowledge, Angie reclined and watched Ryan and Scarlett's love-play until she fell asleep.

***

The End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

Another great celebrity story!!! Thank you!!! I've read a few of yours (all excellent!) and I've started to wonder... What would it be like if the celebrity characters were, maybe, less than conventionally beautiful... 🤔 But, I would guess that it would maybe make for an awkward story... Something that I was thinking about, nonetheless... 🤷🏻‍♀️

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Thanks Angie!

Without Angie, I Wouldn't be Reading This Story With Scarlett In It! Everything I Dreamed About Her is True (in Your Story Anyway!) Great Writing! Thanks!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
nice!

an enjoyable tale!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making a Cuckold of my Ex's Husband I blackmail and fuck my baby momma in front of her new hubby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Job Hunting - Wife is Recruited Too She gets the juicier offer.in Loving Wives
My Sister-in-Law Denise Pt. 01 That time my SIL came out of the shower naked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Hunting Camp Taking advantage of lonely wives.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Adventures of Kathy Pt. 01 Kathy finds herself in a bad position.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories