Running for Fitness or Sex?

Story Info
An evening run becomes a lot more.
1.3k words
4.34
84.8k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers

Running or jogging during the summer can be an unpleasant activity because of the heat and humidity. To reduce the effects of at least the heat I made it a point to run at 9:30 p.m. nearly every evening. Normally I would run two or three miles, but at least one night a week I'd run a route I called the 'torture trail.' This consisted of a fairly easy two mile run followed by a lengthy run down a neighborhood street that was initially flat and then dropped precipitously down a long hill to a neighborhood park that featured tennis courts, basketball courts, slides and swings for the children, and picnic tables. Running downhill was difficult, but the run back up the hill was torture.

A woman named Sue Ellen asked me, innocently I thought, at work one day about my running routes and I described them including the 'torture trail.' On that occasion I learned that Sue Ellen lived near the bottom of the long hill I described and she said, "I'll have to keep an eye out for you." As it turned out, truer words were never spoken.

Sue Ellen was, for lack of a better word, a problem for me. She was quite competent at her job, but anytime that I was alone with her I could count on experiencing one of her breasts being rubbed against me. She was attractive, sensuous, and sexy. Her voice, looks, body language and eyes all made it clear that she had designs on my body.

My mind always said 'no' when it came to Sue Ellen because she was married and I thought that mixing my personal and professional lives was a recipe for disaster. Unfortunately, my cock always said, 'yes' when it came to Sue Ellen. Although I had declined, to date, her obvious advances I knew I had a problem on my hands because my lady friend, a stunning blonde with a wonderful sexual appetite, had departed for a city some three hundred miles away. I had gone from unlimited sex to abstinence with her departure.

One night I did a brisk two miles and, feeling good, decided that it was a good night for the torture trail. I made my way carefully down the long hill and circled the park and as I was working on the resolve to make it back up the long, steep hill I heard a voice to my left say, "It's about time you got here."

I peered into the relative darkness to my left and saw someone sitting on the end of a picnic table and I jogged over to see who it was. As I suspected, it was Sue Ellen. She reached out and grabbed me by my sweat-soaked tee shirt and pulled me towards her and I came to rest against the picnic table with her legs dangling on each side of me. Before I had an inkling of her intent, she yanked down my running shorts and jock strap and grasped my cock. She said, "You sure make it hard for a girl to have sex with you" as she began rhythmically jerking me off.

The thought occurred to me that this was ridiculous because I was bathed in sweat and breathing deeply. Remarkably, though, my cock began to respond to her really skilled ministrations. Smiling, she pushed me away far enough so that she could jump down off the end of the picnic table and in one fluid motion she removed her own shorts and panties and jumped back up onto the end of the table. Once there, she leaned forward and captured my cock and pulled her to me. She kissed me and said, "I've been here playing with myself for one-half an hour and I'm very horny."

I looked between her wide open legs and even in the poor light I could see not only her glorious dark bush of hair, but her pussy lips were open and glistening with wetness. She apparently had been playing with herself and she was apparently very horny.

I made one last, and quite futile, attempt to avoid the inevitable by asking, "Sue Ellen, don't you have a husband?"

Sue Ellen did not even flinch and she said, "I have a wonderful guy for a husband, but he only wants sex once a week, if that. I need more."

As she stroked me, I lifted her jersey and discovered that she was braless. I placed my hands on her small breasts and gently massaged them and she made a hissing sound as she grimaced from the pleasure. When I touched and gently twisted her nipples she said, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I was really hard and I pushed my cock against her pussy. She quickly inserted the head of my cock into her pussy's entrance and I shoved it home. Her eyes shot open, she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!: and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and she became as rigid as a board and then she collapsed against me.

I had the sense to hold her tightly until she was aware of us again. She looked at me and I smiled and said, "Gee, Girl, you were horny. I'm sorry you had to wait so long."

She responded, "You bastard. You've known for months that you could have me."

I laughed and said, "Well, I've got you now. May I?"

Sue Ellen's response was, "Oh my God, yes. I want it!"

Her pussy was literally hot to the touch and as slick as any pussy I had ever experienced. I slowly withdrew my cock and then shoved it hard back into her and pretty quickly found a good rhythm that rocked her body and made her tits jiggle beautifully. We were, I suspect, like two wild animals in a rutting frenzy. It wasn't long before she was panting like a hard working locomotive and, with a long groan, she again became rigid and collapsed against me. As before I held her against me, but suddenly I felt a rush of water gushing onto my cock and balls and down my legs. I looked down and Sue Ellen had lost control of her bladder. She moaned, "Oh my God, you made me cum so hard I peed myself!"

Clearly, she was mortified. Just as clearly I experienced a sense of erotic frenzy as she peed on me and I shouted, "I don't care" and resumed pounding her pussy.

As I thought of her peeing on me and as I felt her pee running down my legs I could feel my orgasm building and building. Finally, I groaned, "Here it comes" and I fired rope after rope of my cum into Sue Ellen. I thought the top of my head would blow off I came so hard. We clutched each other and I doubt either that either of us knew where we were for a few minutes. When I had regained my senses I said, I'm still hard."

Sue Ellen put a hand on my chest and asked, "Please....no more."

I looked into her eyes and said, "Girl, you started this. Let me finish it." Again I pumped her pussy frantically until finally I got the relief I was seeking as I emptied myself into her.

We clung to each other and kissed for a long time. Finally I stepped back and my now limp cock fell out of her pussy. Sue Ellen said, "I am well and truly fucked. Thank you."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. That was the most intense experience of my life."

She held onto me and I lifted her off the picnic table. I put my jock and shorts back on and helped her to dress. Hand in hand we staggered, giggling, up the hill until we were at the entrance of her cul de sac. We kissed as she rubbed my limp cock and she said, "Friday. Be here."

I smiled and nodded, "Yes."

Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers