Running From Wolves Ch. 05

Story Info
Where things get steamy.
2.3k words
4.78
9.7k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashlynn sat with her arms crossed, escorted on either side by unshifted wolves broad enough to be defensive line men. In the back of a town car, they left enough room for a twelve year old, and yet her tiny form sat betwixt the two. Ashlynn was slightly more substantial and squished to hell, while Blaise sat smugly in the front seat, driving down the dirt road, already halfway to the compound.

He was practically giddy as, he struggled to shake the smug smile on his face. The conversation with Lilith had gone down with Blaise imparting a silencing order, and her practically fighting to keep anything back. Meanwhile, she repeated her story right down to the name of her grandmother.

Ashlynn crossed her arms. "I don't know what it is you're smiling about, wolf. Nothing has changed. We're still a million miles apart, and the cost for any kind of future between us is still much too high."

"Ash, you left me thinking I'd somehow fractured us. Left me think you'd fallen out of love. Then, when you disappeared again a few weeks ago, I knew there was something going on, but could not figure it out, but this. Love, there are pacts. As my mate, that women would not have the authority to touch you, not if the full council was made aware of our union and her threats. She does not have the authority to keep me from you love, no matter her power."

Shaking her head, Ashlynn glowered, sulking. "Watching you die, is not something I could bear, Blaise."

The car slowed, pulling into a compound in the middle of an Indiana forest. The chill from the evening was evident as the window wound down so that the gate key could be unlocked. Ashlynn knew these woods. Had made a home out of them, and part of her, felt like it was safe and home for the first time in years. Nothing had changed in those trees. The welcoming howls in the distance, and fresh scent of earth and pine.

Ashlynn settled into the back seat, like a homesick runaway.

They wove through the trees, darting past several smaller residence houses, before ending at the main house. A tall old wooden lodge, with a wrap-around deck, and numerous windows. The place was a getaway, and the only nearby sounds were the birds and the breeze. The car emptied, as all the guards slipped away, content she wouldn't make it far. Blaise climbed out, and waited by the open car door.

"Come on, Ash," Blaise teased gently.

Crossing her arms, Ash scooted as far from him as she could get. He just leaned in and grabbed her arm. Half a minute later she was tucked over his shoulder, butt straight up in the air as they walked into the hat. She resigned, inhaling his musky scent as they moved into the Alpha's house. "Blaise," she whined, as he walked through the entry hall and the living room heading straight for the stairs.

"Babe, I'm a wolf who has been short his mate for the past few years, thinking my reality was tearing her apart. I have had a hell of a week. And before we talk about anything, with any semblance of rationality, I need you naked, pleading for mercy while I remind you who this body belongs to," her replied, offering a firm spank to her ass.

Ashlynn bit down on her lower lip, stifling a groan as her own heat rose in agreement. "Blaise, please. Let's just stop and have a glass of wine. Chat. Let's do this rationally before you do something we both regret."

"Little one, you have caused me more than enough trouble. Not to mention, drugging an alpha, let alone your mate stands for quite a few punishments under pack law. Lying, fleeing, and cheating," he began listing her crimes one after the other.

"Hey, I never cheated on you," she snapped back, as they continued bumbling forward.

"Good to know," he said, and she felt his smile, as she rolled her eyes. Of course that was the first thing on his mind. Not that no one had asked, but it was damn hard to replace a wolf with some serious skill and one hell of a . . .

He growled, her thoughts an open book from their bond, and she felt the bruising firmness of his large fingers tightening around her thigh. Moaning she felt the moisture flooding her tight panties, her chest flushing.

"Blaise," she moaned.

"Oh babe, this doesn't end until I hear you begging for it. We're back on my turf, and you are mine. A few things have changed in your absence, and one of them is this."

Reaching the bedroom, she was surprised how little had changed, down to seeing her own books still on the reading table, most of her clothes still occupying half the closet. She'd left in a hurry, and the pack would have noticed a suitcase, so she'd left everything behind. And he'd kept it. Despite how much she'd hurt him, he'd kept it, as if one day she'd just slide back into place.

Speaking of sliding, he rolled her off his shoulder, and the feeling of her aroused breasts rubbing down his hard body, sent a moan rolling through her. He spread her on the bed holding her arms firmly above her head. And his mouth pressed to hers. She surrendered completely to that kiss. Straining against his grip to run her fingers through his hair and pull him tighter, but he was dominant here. Licking her lips, she whined as his tongue twined with hers, dominating the inside of her mouth.

She heard, more than felt the click, as he guided a cuff securely into place. She jerked her head up in time to watch him secure the other cuff around her wrist, locking her arms securely to the headboard.

"You can't be serious," she said, glancing back into those intense depths.

"Darling, with the number of times you've run out on me, you're lucky I don't microchip you and keep you in a cage," he growled, drawing back and studying her like a prize he'd just won.

Still dressed for work, her non-existent shirt and skintight jeans were leaving very little to the imagination. He was admiring the view, and her skin burned hot under his gaze as she squirmed against the bed desperate for relief. Smiling, he put his knee between her legs and waited, as she desperately pressed herself against him seeking relief, rubbing desperate for the friction.

Leaning forward, he pressed his mouth to her collar bone, kissing and sucking until he left a mark and traveled, kissing across her thin shirt, and seeking the crest of her breast, biting and tugging. Still clothed, the fabric was painful, between them. "Please, Blaise," she begged arching against him.

He growled. "Not this time, sweetheart. Last time was fast, this time, I intent to take my time."

His hand traveled her curves landing on the small space between her top and jeans and gently stroking the flesh their. She whined desperately tugging at the cuffs, which were padded to keep them from cutting into her wrists, but still far to restrictive.

"Blaise," she cried, as he licked and nipped as her breast, still over her clothing, thoroughly enjoying her distress.

"Ash, this need you're feeling right now. I felt this every fucking night you were gone," he warned, lifting himself, and making eye contact as his huge hands ran up and down her sides, making her whimper with need.

"I woke to an empty bed, know the person my wolf and I chose to be our life partner, was somewhere else. Being touched by someone else," he growled, possessively. And she could see the madness that had tormented him.

Like a broken damn, she spilled over. "There was never anyone else, Blaise. Looking at anyone else made me sick, damnit. I saw you everywhere, on the bus, in every window; you haunted my every waking hour. Walking away from you was the hardest thing I have ever done, and I regretted it every fucking day. Now please, for the love of Goddess, fuck me like you mean it."

Shaking his head. "One more question love," he said, and she felt his control slipping.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked, tracing her body like he owned her.

And he fucking did. "You, you big dumb wolf."

He tore her shirt to rags, and threw it on the floor, reaching down he tugged her jeans and she helped him shimmy them off her legs, then came his shirt. She stared up at him helpless, as he proceeded to lick and kiss, caressing every inch of her flesh, from her wrist, down to her neck, cupping and squeezing her breasts as he sank lower, running his fingernails over her outer thighs before gripping her legs, and spreading them wide open, with thick, powerful forearms.

When his tongue touched her, she felt the world shift on its axis. This was nowhere near enough.

"Blaise," his name a prayer on her tongue as he looked straight into her eyes, while his mouth engulfed and sank into her flesh. Her eyes rolled back in her skull as the pleasure drowned her. Loud, desperate moans that must have echoed across the compound. Her pulse quickened echoing in her skull as she felt her body pulse, lifting off the bed and crying out as she quivered. He gripped her tight, driving her past pleasure to pain, and extending it out. She screamed into her orgasm before he let her slow.

Adoration stirred in that familiar gaze as he ran his hands over her skin.

"Blaise, I want to touch you," she begged, her fists clenching.

Hurt lined his face, as he studied her. "Just promise me, you won't leave me again." Vulnerability stabbed like a knife through her chest.

"Blaise," she said, softly.

"Promise me," he echoed, commanding, and fierce. Things she'd always loved about him.

"I'll stay this time," she said, her voice weak. "I promise."

A moment later her hands were free as she launched herself at him, running her nails over his skin.

"My turn," she whispered, grinning as she leaned down. The hum of his zipper, as she grabbed it with her teeth and tugged, and him harder than he'd ever been.

"Ash," he moaned as she reached in, meeting his gaze and pulled him free.

Looking up at him she leaned down starting at the base and letting her tongue trace veins up the side, when she reached the head, she flattened her tongue running it across the side of the tip, before engulfing the head in her mouth. Her body ran red hot as pulled her tongue up, letting her mouth sink around him, before gently teasing the tip with her tongue.

"Oh, shit , Ash," he groaned, letting her tease and torture him sweetly with her tongue, using her hand to tease his balls and tug gently up and down at the base of his cock. "Baby, I need to be inside you now," he warned, gently.

She let him go with a pop, staring up at him as a line of drool ran down her cheek, climbing over top of him, she raised herself over him, aligning her small hole, with his bigger one. He looked right into her eyes as his hand wrapped around to her ass, pulling her cheeks apart as one finger traced her other hole.

Eyes rolling back in her head, she slowly let her body rock down, settling around him and trying to take him inside her. Hissing, she felt her body, stretch wide around his girth, fully aware she had quite a ways to go. Swollen with need, she rocked, feeling every inch stretching her wide. Panting, by the time she reached the base, it was all she could do to rock against him, as his finger pressed gently at her other hole.

Leaning forward he pressed his mouth to hers slowly gathering moisture from between them before slowly driving a finger deeper into her ass. Ash began rocking herself against the rod filling and splaying her insides and the finger slowly stretching open her backside. They'd played back there before, but it had been so long. She was not at all sure she could still accept him back there, it didn't stop the thought from sending her catapulting up and down over his cock, squeezing tight.

Removing his finger, he lifted her easily off him. "Turn around, Baby girl," he commanded as she put her back to him, her arm arching over her head and resting on his shoulders, as he gripped her stomach hauling her back over himself.

She cried out as he plunged in and out of her pussy, driving her higher and higher.

"Next time, little one, I'm going to reclaim that ass, but right now, I want to hear you screaming my name as I paint the inside of your body with my cum," he warned, holding her tight.

He lifted and dropped her body like a ragdoll up and down his staff, like she was weightless. Body shaking, one thought pierced through the fog. She hadn't seen a doctor since leaving Blaise in Indiana, and there wasn't any kind of protection between them.

That thought alone, sent her eyes rolling back in her skull as she screamed, "Blaise," and felt him coat her insides with thick sticky cum.

Gripping her tight, they collapsed onto the bed, his barely softened cock still thickly plugging her insides.

"Now sleep, Ash. Our problems can wait the night," he said, tucking her hair behind her cheek and nuzzling her neck as he embraced her like a warm space heater from behind. Her eyelids drew heavy as his warm familiar scent took over her.

It was good to be home.