Running Into Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
449 Followers

"No, I'm a, uh, friend," Sammy said. "I'm sergeant Sam Conte of the police department. Is there anything else you can do for her?"

"Not with a break like this," was the attendant's reply.

She turned to Jennie then and said: "Next of kin?"

"No anyone in this area," she answered. "A few distant relations only and they're all back east. Sammy is my closest." She reached out her hand for him, as she said it.

"Is the date off?" Jennie asked him. The attendant just got a questioning look on her face.

"We had a dinner date scheduled for tonight, our first actually" Sammy explained, and then, turning to Jennie, he said:

"Date off? Not on your life, beautiful lady. Even if it's in the hospital, we're on."

Jennie smiled and began to cry. The attendant too had tears in her eyes, as she let Sammy sit next to the gurney on which Jennie was lying.

All that followed was kind of blurred. They gave Jennie something for the pain and she began to fade, as they made their way to the hospital. She never let go of Sammy's hand.

Once at the hospital, Jennie was whisked away to surgery. The ankle breaks were pretty serious. It was a few hours later that the doctor came to tell Sammy that Jennie was resting fine. She was about to be taken from the recovery room to a private room.

Jennie was woozy, when she finally opened her eyes. The firs thing, person that she saw was Sammy Conte sitting by her bed side.

"Ohhhh," she sighed. "You're still here!"

"Tenacious," he said smiling.

The tears began to trickle down her cheeks. "Thank you, Sammy," she said. "It's such a caring thing to do!"

"Haven't gotten my hands on that magnificent butt!" he said, not noticing that someone was standing in the doorway.

"Getting fresh with the patients?" the woman in the doorway said.

Jennie looked up and said: "Bethie!"

"What you doin' here, girl?" Beth wanted to know.

Jennie introduced Beth to Sammy:

"Beth this is my, uh, friend, Sammy Conte, Sergeant Sammy Conte of the police department. Sammy, this is Beth Swinton, she runs this place."

"Hardly," Beth said, "Deedee helps me out!"

"That's Beth's main squeeze, and life time love!" Jennie said. "To see them together and all their mushiness, you'd either get immediately sick or burn with envy."

"Sounds really cool to me!" Sammy said. Sammy had stood, when he was introduced to Beth, and beth went to him to give him a hug.

"Looked like he was already to get fresh with you!" Beth said, giggling and coming over to kiss Jennie.

"Yes," Jennie said ruefully, "We were about to have our first date, when I got run down!"

"Oh dear!" was Beth's reply. She turned to Sammy then and said:

"Sergeant, take care of my girl here!"

"I will, Ms. Swinton!" Sammy said.

"Isn't he polite?" Beth said, grinning at Jennie.

"He is that; his Momma taught him well," Jennie said.

Just then a tall afro american nurse was in the doorway.

"There she is," Jennie said, "The love of Bethie's life, but don't let on to the powers that be."

"Beth is the powers that be around here!" Deedee said with a grin.

"Only, when Deedee lets me," Beth said.

There were introductions then again, and Deedee went to check on Jennie. When she was done, she turned to Sammy and said:

"So, Sergeant, did they catch the mutts that did this?"

Jennie looked at Sammy and he said: "Yes, they have a reckoning coming; I can assure you of that."

"Good!" Deedee said, then: "Well, I have nurses to see to, and Beth has a hospital to run too! You take it easy," she said then indicating Jennie, and to Sammy:

"Take care of her, officer!"

"Gonna do that," was Sammy's reply.

Beth went to close the door as she followed Deedee out; she said to Sammy:

"Sergeant, I'm going to close this door, in case you want to get your hands on her lovely butt!"

"Come on, goose!" Deedee said severely to Beth, who answered: "Yes, ma'am," and left, grinning at Jennie, who winked at her.

"Aren't they lovely?" Jennie said wistfully. "Good friends and in love. It doesn't bother you, does it? I mean, they're my friends."

Sammy squeezed her hand and said: "Momma Rosa didn't raise anyone with prejudices. They certainly seem to love each other."

"Yes, they do!" was her reply. She yawned and then said:

"I'm kind of sleepy, Sammy, if you want to go."

"No one's going anywhere, Jen," he replied.

"Oh, I like that, 'Jen'," She said, "It's what Poppa always called me."

Sammy kissed her on the cheek and said:

"You sleep now, girl; everything else can wait."

She woke a few hours later, and he was sitting by her bed side reading. He smiled as she opened her eyes. She thought for a moment and said, in some distress:

"Oh, my office!"

"I called them; it's all taken care of ," Sammy said.

Jennie began to cry again. "You take such spectacular care of me, Officer Conte."

"Got to," he said gruffly, to hide his own emotion, "If I want to get my hands on your butt and if I don't want Mamma Rosa to kick mine."

She giggled, and then there was a knock on the door. It opened, when Jennie said 'come in' and Momma Rosa stood there with flowers.

"Ohhhh, how pretty!" Jennie said, "Thank you so much, Rosa."

Rosa went to the bed and gave Jennie a hug and a kiss:

"Pretty flowers for the pretty lady." Jennie just blushed.

Sammy stood, when his Mom entered the room and waited for her to come to him to give him a hug and kiss also.

"Momma!" He said, kissing her and holding her for a moment.

"You taking good care of this special woman?" Rosa asked suspiciously.

"Oh, he is, Rosa," Jennie said, "He is."

"He better," Rosa said, caressing his cheek as she talked.

Sammy got her a chair so that she could sit by the bed, and then one for himself.

Rosa looked at him and said: "You can go now, Sammy; I'm gonna stay. I know that you have to go to work."

"Sorry, Jen," he said, glancing at Jennie.

"I'm in such good hands, Sammy," she replied.

He went to the bed, with a very tentative attitude, and kissed Jennie's cheek.

"Give her a kiss!" Rosa said, "A proper kiss; how are you going to win her otherwise?"

Jennie grinned at Sammy's blushing, and she grabbed him around the neck to pull his face to hers. It was a first kiss and it was lovely. Her mouth was open just a little and his lips lingered over hers.

"Better!" Rosa said.

"Yes, Momma," he replied, and blushed again.

Jennie giggled.

"See you later, when I'm off, Jen," he said.

"Good," was her reply.

"Take care of her, Momma," he said to Rosa.

"I will, honey; God bless and you be careful today!"

"Yes," Jennie echoed, "You be careful today."

"Got to with such lovely women taking care of me," was his reply, as he left.

They did indeed take care of Jennie. She'd never been bothered up until that point about the fact that she had no family anywhere near that area. Having Rosa, Momma Rosa, there was a huge comfort to her, as she was getting used to the new cast and moving around with it, once they allowed her.

There was also the very strange effect of getting to know Sammy quite well. The process that is involved with the early dates between a couple began to happen in that hospital room during those few days of her convalescence. They settled into a comfort with each other, as they spoke about their lives, during the many hours off of work that he spent with her. By the time she was to go home, their unspoken commitment to each other had already occurred.

It was a couple days later. They had just finished a meal, with Sammy bringing in something for him and his Mom, to companion Jennie, while she ate. Deedee McWilliams, the charge nurse came into the room.

"Hey, girli," she said, entering with a smile. "See you still have your devoted care takers!"

"I do!" Jennie said. "And they're both wonderful, having taken me under their wings, so to speak."

"Well, we're about to throw your bones out of here," Deedee went on.

"Goodie!" Jennie said with some enthusiasm.

"You'll need a relative to be with you for a few days to help you out; you know, shower and to the bathroom and those kinds of things," Deedee went on.

Jennie got a puzzled look on her face, and said: "I have a cousin in Cincinnati . . ."

"Nonsense," Sammy said, breaking in, "I'll stay with her."

"You will not!" Rosa broke in. "Did you hear the what the lovely nurse said? You two might be getting on like a house on fire but she's not ready to have you chaperone her to the bathroom yet. That's a job for a Momma. I'll stay with her."

Jennie looked relieved immediately, Deedee grinned and winked at Sammy, who was also grinning and said:

"Yes, Momma!" almost at the same time that Jennie said it. It caused all of them to laugh. But the deal was set.

Rosa stayed with Jennie for the first four days, and helped her get oriented to getting around with the cast. They'd modified her cast to make it possible to walk around with it. It turned out to be a nuisance but not too much more. Sammy had also brought, during that initial time, some of her work from the office.

It was that fourth day. Rosa and Jennie were having tea.

"Well, sweetie," Rosa said, "I guess that you can get along without Momma now."

Jennie struggled to her feet to hug the older, small woman.

"I love you, Rosa," she said. "Thank you so much for caring for me."

Rosa stroked Jennie's cheek and said: "You're so much like her, you know; please forgive me for saying so."

"Like who?" Jennie asked.

"His Jennie," Rosa said, "It's maybe what made him crazy about you to begin with but now it's gone way beyond that. Maybe I shouldn't tell you but it's just the truth."

"Oh, thank you," Jennie said coloring, "and don't worry about the reference; I know how positive it is."

"Well," Rosa continued, "I'm going to leave you to Sammy our reluctant dragon. You'd better plan your seduction because our sergeant is tiptoeing around as though he's walking on eggs and if he isn't careful, you'll break altogether."

"Thank's for telling me, Rosa," Jennie said.

"Well, don't you give that boy a chance," Rosa said next, "He's big but he needs the right encouragement just now. You're are physically so gorgeous; you can't fail, if you try. You just charge in there and show him what's in it for him. I know that you're aware of what's in it for you."

Jennie giggled: "Momma Rosa, you're outrageous!"

Rosa grinned and said: "I just don't want you to let him go! And I love you too much to lose you too."

Jennie hugged her again and said: "Seduction it will be! He's coming over for a meal, after he works today. I'll get him then!"

"You go, girl!" Rosa said, as she was heading for the door.

"I love you, Momma Rosa," Jennie said, as Rosa got to the door. They shared one more hug and then Rosa was gone.

Jennie wasn't just sure that she was equipped, clothes wise, for a 'seduction', as Rosa called it. She just decided that she would have to use what she had.

Jennie greeted Sammy at the door at 11:20 PM that night, after he got there from work.

"Here's my tired, man," Jennie said, going to him and wrapping herself around him.

"My, my what a reception," he said grinning at Jennie before they kissed.

When the kiss was broken off, he said: "You've been talking to Mom!"

Jennie laughed and said: "Sammy Conte, you don't stand a chance against us!"

He laughed too and said: "I know that and I surrender! Let's just do what you have in mind."

"Well, sergeant," she went on, "What I have in mind is a shower for you and then dinner; after that we'll see!"

"I like the 'we'll see' part especially," he said. "But the shower will be a treat."

"You go one then," she said, pushing him toward the master bedroom and the shower.

She waited what she thought was an appropriate amount of time and went to the bedroom herself. She was humming to herself and smiling, as she took off her jeans and tee shirt. She fixed a plastic bag to the cast on her ankle and left her sky blue panties on. She glanced in the mirror and said:

"Only grannie, girl, but looking pretty snazzy!"

Then she went into the bathroom, and looked at him in the shower. He was big and, she thought, very good looking. He had some scars that he'd accumulated from the job over the years.

She opened the shower door and startled him: "Whaaaat?" he said and then, in a soft voice: "Oh, look at you!"

"Sorry, sarge," she said, "This girl only has grannies but they'll have to do."

"I love you in grannies!" he said softly, kissing her forehead. "And in anything else too! But they're wet now and now look at you!"

"Like what you see, officer?" she wanted to know.

"Oh, yes," he answered, "Dinner can wait."

"Then here's what we'll do," she said, "I get to wash my policeman now, including that friend of yours that seems to want to come out and play! Then we're out of here and, when we dry off, I'm going to wet that friend, using a secret method that only I'm aware of and then I want it quick and dirty. Me bending over and you coming at me from behind. My big ass staring at you, winking at you and asking you to come out and play."

"My, my, counselor, you have a way with words!"he said.

"Thank you, officer," she replied taking a wash cloth and the soap.

"And you have marvelous tits and a world class ass," he said next.

She turned her back to him and wiggled her ass at him, saying:

"You get to slap my ass just once! Just once right now! More later, maybe!"

"Gee," he said, watching her ass wiggling, "You're pushing all of this poor Italian boy's buttons!"

"Glad you noticed, Sammy; I'm your button pusher!"

"That you are," he said, landing a large hand on her wet ass, the panties now completely transparent, with a loud splat, that made her jump and squeal.

"Washing now," she cooed at him and began to wash him all over.

"Getting personal," he said, as she turned him and began to wash his ass crack.

"People have been this personal with me for days, so don't you complain, Sammy Conte!" she said, with mock severity.

"Sorry, ma'am, do your worst!" he said then.

"Or my best," she said, as she reached around and grabbed him by the cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned, "Outmaneuvered by a lawyer!"

"Yes," she said, then: "Oh, Sammy, I've been looking forward to this and thinking about it. With my darn accident, we just got it all backwards some how, and this is so nice!"

"Nice doesn't begin to describe it," he answered and then began to wash her, taking her panties off in the process, and then placing both of his big hands on her ass cheeks.

"World class!" he whispered to her, pulling on her ass cheeks, and separating them.

"We're playing are we?" she cooed back at him.

"You bet," he said, "Don't have something like this to play with every day!"

"Better not!" she shot back at him with a grin.

Then they progressed. They were out of the shower, and drying off, and she hung up the towels and said:

"Secret method coming now!"

She knelt and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

"What a position to have a lawyer in!" he said, grinning.

"Now, sergeant," she reasoned with him, "Do you really want to say such things, when I have my teeth on your pecker?"

"Sorry, counselor," he said humbly.

She moved her mouth off of his prick and spun him around:

"Immediate retribution!" she said and bit his ass.

He jumped and made a surprised noise.

"Oh, I like that noise!" she said, "Now back to my secret method of wetting a cock."

"Secret, yes!" he crooned to her as she took the length of his prick into her mouth, wetting it totally.

Then she was up and she turned around and said:

"Now, Sammy! I promise you to make love to you forever, for as long as you wish but I've waited, we've waited, and I want to be fucked now! First time! Down and dirty! Here's the target, Sammy!" She bent over from the waist as she said this.

Sammy Conte whistled and said: "Look at the ass on this woman! Look at the ass on my woman! Here I come, Jen!" With that he moved into place and his cock slid into her pussy and she backed up a bit, making throat noises and Sammy began to do as she wished, fucking her there in the bathroom.

It was certainly elemental! Furious! Loud! (His thighs were making a smacking sound against her ass cheeks, as he repeatedly pushed in and out of her pussy, with her wailing away and encouraging every move.)

"Ohhhhhhh, Sammy! It's never been like this!" she wailed.

He reached down in front of her and grasped her by the nipples and pulled. It was the last straw for her. She made fairly an animal noise and she came, hunching against him, slapping her ass against his thighs, making noises that could only be described as 'rutting' noises.

When they were both done, he held onto her so that she shouldn't simply slide to the floor. He disengaged from her and scooped her up in his arms, kissing her fervently, as he took her to the bed to lie down with her:

"Gorgeous assed woman! Fuckin' amazing woman! Sink yourself into me, woman, Jen, my Jen!"

"Oh, thank you for that, Sammy! Thank you!" she said as they spooned on the bed, clinging together and were silent for a time. At one point she turned to him, putting her head against his shoulder and said softly:

"Sammy Conte, I was never, ever a gal for romance. I had a career track and earnestly worked at it. I've told myself for decades, it seems, that all that grunting and flesh pounding was hardly worth it anyway, but that's because I never encounter Sammy Conte! You are just sweeping this girl off her feet."

He kissed her forehead and she continued:

"I know that big time lawyers don't cry but I'm afraid, Sammy, that I'm going to. This was wonderful. It was the culmination of all of that care and concern that you and your wonderful Momma have shown."

And she did; she cried into his shoulder. When she was finished with her emotional response to what they'd just been for each other, he said:

"Don't tell Momma that I made you cry or she'll kill me!"

That made Jennie laugh. She looked up at him and he was grinning down at her and kissed the tears from her cheeks.

"Dinner, sergeant?" she asked.

"Ready, counselor; oops! Don't have a robe."

She had a short white silk robe and gave him a longer, not too long still, red one, and then went for the dinner that she'd prepared. It was a lasagna. They ate in companionable silence for a bit and then settled in to talk.

"How long have you lived here?" he asked.

"Oh, this apartment, just about forever!" she said. "I always have promised myself that I'd buy a house. I have saved for it even but never have gotten around to it."

He was silent for a bit and finally said to her, in a ver soft voice:

"Why don't we buy one together?"

"What?" she asked, a bit wide eyed.

"I said. . ." he began and she interrupted.

"I heard you, Sammy, I'm just a bit overwhelmed," was her answer.

"Well," he said, "It shouldn't be too hard, after all my Mom has been living here for the past few days teaching you how to wipe your butt and not fall off the john."

He was laughing as soon as he finished saying it, when she launched herself at him.

"Gonna bit you, Sammy, gonna bite you!" she growled, crawling into his lap and getting his ear lobe between her teeth.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" he wailed, laughing still.

She settled down in his lap then and said:

"And the answer is 'yes'."

"Yes?" he asked.

"Yes!" she reaffirmed. "It seems like it's time for us, Sammy. We don't need to make life long decisions just yet but living together would be, will be such a treat."

"Oh, yes," he said, "Isn't that the truth!"

"Let me clean up here and then bed time," she said.

"No, we'll clean up and then bed time," he responded.

They were at the sink and she turned to him, before the wash up.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
449 Followers