Running Into Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"I like the way that you look in my red robe!" she said.

"I like the way you look in and out of your white robe!" he countered.

"I'm going to risk making a fool of myself, Sammy," she began, an earnest look on her face, gazing up at him.

"Yes, love?" he asked.

"I love you, Sammy! I do! I don't know how to explain this short time, intense time and how it's come about but I do!" she said, still gazing up at him.

"Yes, Jen, lovely Jen, I love you too! It's overwhelming!" he said, "Besides, if we didn't love each other, Momma would kill us both!"

That made her giggle and him laugh but the laughter was cut off by a kiss. It was long and promising of things that would come for them later.

She looked into his face then and said: "Thank you for taking such good care of me, Sammy!"

"Of course, I need to take good care of you, you're my Jen!" he said softly.

"Yes, I am that," she responded, kissing him again. "And I know that your saying that is infused with love that spans her life and death as well as my own and our own, and I like that."

"Ohhh," was his only reply before they kissed again.

The dishes were done and she said to him, with a smile:

"Spend the night?"

"Spend the night!" he affirmed.

"House shopping?" she asked.

"Lovely idea!" was his reply, as he grabbed her up in his arms, getting a mew of pleasure from her, and carried her to the bed room.

The robes were hung up and they stood naked against one another for their next kiss.

"Last time was claim," he said, "This is the one for love."

"Oh, yes, Sammy!" she said, and kissed him again.

"Ohh," he sighed, "Feel the richness of you!" As he said this, he placed both of his hands on her ass cheeks, playing with them, bouncing them, separating them.

"Having fun, officer?" she asked.

"You're more fun than a barrel of monkeys!" he laughed.

"Yes, and they have skinny asses, and I don't!" was her reply.

"I guess not," he said, and turned her around.

"Whaaaat?" she said surprised.

"Quiet, woman!" he said, kissing and nipping at her ass cheeks.

As he kept his lips kissing her ass cheeks, he extended one hand and put it over the hair of her pussy mound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she sighed, as he began to rasp his tongue up and down the length of her ass crack.

"Ohhh, Sammy!" she said, her arms reaching around to get a grip on his head or his hair, as he forced his tongue into her ass crack, and poked a finger into her pussy.

"Oh, yes, Oh, yes," she said loudly, "I'm his; I belong to this man! This man who's doing these lovely things to me. I'm just his!!!!!!"

He continued his stimulation, his tongue at her ass and one hand at her pussy and then one hand tweaking a nipple, until he had her shaking and almost yelling her passion for him. He finally brought her to an orgasm and he held onto her as she literally shook everywhere with the force of it.

Then she began to ask, to beg:

"Come to me, Sammy, into me, Sammy! Make . . .make a baby with me, Sammy!" she cried.

He had her on the bed, with him on top of her immediately. He penetrated her and she just kept up her lovely noise.

He kissed her and said directly into her mouth: "Really? A baby?"

"Really, Sammy," she said, building for another orgasm. "Do me, Sammy; do me now!"

"A baby, then marry me!" he said.

"Yes, yes, I will!" she said, tears springing to her eyes.

Then he continued the love making. In another minute, he grabbed her around the waist and spun her around, getting a surprised kind of yell from her, and ended up having her straddling him.

"Oh this is fine!" she crowed, leaning down so that the tips of her nipples could be reached by his lips. "So fine!" She repeated. "Fine! Fine! Fine!"

She was clutching at his erect cock, inside of her, with the walls of her vagina and brought him off with her moving around on top of him. He just put his head back, with his eyes closed, and groaned through his fulfillment, pulling her down on top of him, as he came, so that he could mouth a nipple.

They lay in that position for many minutes.

She opened her eyes and said:

"Sammy, did you mean that? Was that for real or was that only the passion talking?"

Sammy Conte grinned at her: "Never more sure of anything in my life!"

"Making a baby!" she sang out in a sing-song voice. "Just making a baby with Sammy my love!"

She thought and said: "Oh, I guess we need to tell Momma Rosa!"

"We'd better!" he said, "Right away. How about tomorrow morning. See if we can lure her out for breakfast to tell her?"

"Lovely," she said, "Now you lie here and I'm going to clean you up."

She went off to fetch a wash cloth and towel. When she had him washed up, she came back and snuggled into bed with him, clinging to him, her arm around his waist and her pubic hair scraping along the cheeks of his ass.

"I love you, Sammy Conte!" she whispered.

"Jennie, my Jennie," he said, "That turns the lights on in my world."

She woke sometime during the middle of the night and was a bit disoriented. Then she realized that it was Sammy who was in bed with her, and she sighed a great sigh, as she opened her eyes.

The moon light was streaming into the room, and she saw him watching her, staring at her.

"Hi, Sammy!" she said stretching. "What time is it?" she looked at the clock and said: "This girl is flattered to get such attention at this time in the morning."

His answer was to sweep the covers off of both of them, showing her wonderful nakedness and his erection.

"Oh, Sammy," she cooed to him, "Can I have that even in the middle of the night."

He smiled and said a soft: "Yes!"

"Oh, Sammy," she said, "This has never really been me but it is now. I want to be your sex object. I want you to make demands and make me do things and make me your girl! Rub that big things in my face and make me take it in my mouth. Use dirty names for me, I don't care, I love you and I am so in lust with you! Anything is the name of the game for me."

He hunched up in the bed until he was kneeling by her head and said, in a fierce whisper:

"Open your mouth, bitch!"

Jennie giggled: "Is the officer looking for his cock sucker?"

"Yes," he said, rubbing his erect cock around her face, "She must be right around here somewhere. I know I didn't misplace her."

She opened her mouth after saying: "Here I am officer; you get to gag the lawyer!"

"What a concept!" he said and then he hastened on to: "And no biting!"

She flashed him a view of her pearly white teeth and said: "Sammy, I love you; you get to gag this girl."

With that she took his cock into her mouth and began to suck on the head. Knowing what she was asking for this time, he grabbed her by the hair and pushed his cock into her mouth, to the back of her throat. She did gag, and he chuckled. She flashed her eyes at him, watching him all the while. He backed off a bit but then hunched his hips forward and came forward into her mouth again, a little farther this time, until she gagged again and drooled.

"Messy cock sucker!" he said softly and she shook her head a little to indicate 'yes' in agreement.

All the while Jennie was sucking furiously on his insistent cock. Sammy got a rhythm and Jennie was able gradually to take more and more of him, farther and farther into her mouth before the gag reflex cut in. Finally he said, in a strangled voice:

"Coming now!" and filled Jennie's mouth with his cum. She took it all in, and then, mouth clamped closed, pushed him over onto his back, spitting out the cum onto his stomach. She looked up at him and made eyes at him, and began to lick up the mess she'd made on his stomach, until she'd taken it all back into her mouth and swallowed it.

"Jennie Salton," he whispered, "You're a walk on the wild side!"

"Glad to have you in my world, Sammy Conte!" she responded and hugged him. She got tissues and cleaned his stomach up and then took his cock into her mouth again, this time to wash it. They snuggled down for the night, spooning.

He woke first the next morning at about 7 AM. She was snuggled up against him, pressing her marvelous ass against his thighs. He reached a hand down softly and found his way to her pussy. She was already partially wet and he played covertly with her pussy until he had her as wet as he needed. He got from her only the soft moans of sleep and dreams, as he prepared her.

When he was ready, he carefully inserted his cock inside of her and clasped her to himself.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she said loudly, "What a wake up call! You can stay the night often!"

Sammy bit the back of her neck and then her ear lobe, getting squeals into her pillow from her.

"Fuckin' my babe here!" he whispered to her.

"Oh, yes, that's it, that's it, fuck me, Sammy!" she sighed back to him, moving her hips into his rhythm.

The two of them came and settled down together for another few minutes.

"Coffee?" she asked.

"Yes, please," he said to her.

"Polite Sammy!" she quipped, getting out of bed.

"Rosa'd beat me if I weren't!" he answered.

"Love to see that little scene," she said giggling and went to him, kneeling down and taking his cock into her mouth.

"Gonna clean my friend here and then coffee!" she said.

Epilogue:

Rosa came for breakfast that morning. When she got there, and saw the two of them smiling, she said:

"Well don't you two look like the cats that ate the cream!"

She gave Sammy a hard look and said: "Did you treat her right?"

"Yes, Momma," he said, as Jennie laughed.

"Better!" Rosa said. Then she turned to Jennie who held up her hands and said the "Yes, Momma," before being asked, and Sammy laughed.

They settled down at the table and Rosa said:

"Okay, talk to me."

It was Jennie who spoke up: "Rosa," she said softly, "I want you to be my matron of honor!"

"What?" Rosa said with some surprise.

"He asked me to marry him," Jennie said and then the two were hugging, and then Rosa gave Sammy a hug.

The wedding was set and occurred in four months time. Rosa was the matron of honor.

With Jennie's ankle settling down, she gradually worked her way back into running. They did their running together. One of the first times that they were out to run, when Jennie was finally fit again for it, during the limber and stretch period, Sammy said to her:

"I want you to run a little ahead of me for the first block or so."

"Sammy Conte," Jennie said giggling, "You just want to look at my ass!"

He grinned, and she stretched one more time, only this time with her ass, covered in the black lycra running pants, toward him.

"Oh, yes," he said, "That's what we're fighting for!"

"Now you take care of me," Jennie said, "You know how many nasty things have already happened to me here."

"I promise, love!" he said, "Lets run."

"And you oggle!" she quipped.

"It's what I do best!" he said.

"No it isn't," she replied, "I've been there, I know!" and she began the run.

"Look at the ass on her," Sammy said a few paces behind her.

At that point, Jennie made sure that she wiggled her ass specially for him.

"Siren!" he said.

"You noticed," was her reply.

They were married within the four month period. Jennie continued her work, now as a full partner of the firm. Their lives were blessed with little Rosa, and then little Jennie and finally little Sam, who always said that he wanted to be a policeman like his dad, Captain Conte.

The End.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers