Running Late

Story Info
sub is late, and pays.
2.4k words
4.07
64.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minou
minou
1 Followers

I slid my key into the lock, turning it and quickly entering the room, breathless still from the sprint I took on my way from my car to the familiar meeting place. He was by the window, staring out onto the street below. "You're late," He said and nothing more, He never even turned to look at me. I struggled out of my jacket telling Him, "I'm sorry Sir, traffic was a nightmare."

Hanging my jacket neatly on the empty hanger, I opened the closet and put it next to His familiar leather coat, leaning in and letting his scent fill my nostrils. Closing the closet door, I began to strip, knowing He wanted me naked before Him as soon as possible. I folded my discarded clothes neatly and put them on the bench at the foot of the bed. Walking over to the dressing table, I took sidelong glances at Him, wondering if He was going to ever turn and look at me. I pulled open the drawer and removed the thin leather collar that I knew would be there. I reached up, unclasping the thin gold padlock on the chain I wore everyday, the sign of His ownership that none but the two of us recognized.

My fingers ran along the worn leather of the collar from the drawer, I wished I could wear this everyday instead of the plain gold chain, but I knew that very few people would understand its significance. I was still panting, no longer from the run but from the anticipation of what was to come. It had been almost a week since I had last seen Him, usually I received my summons much more frequently. I fastened my collar to my neck, loving its tight comforting feel and then moved to the side of the bed near the window. I dropped to my knees, my legs spread and my back arched, thrusting my full breasts forward. I raised my hands, clasping my fingers together just under the base of my skull. My head was held high and proud even as my eyes were downcast. I slid my tongue over my lips and waited for Him to acknowledge me.

He left me there for what felt like an eternity before finally turning and walking over to me, I felt His fingers sliding over my hair, taking a handful of the loose curls as He bent down to nuzzle my ear. "I suppose you'll have to be punished instead of what I had planned for you girl, you really should learn to be on time." I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded, "yes Sir." My mind was racing, trying to think of all the possible punishments He might come up with, I always did this trying to prepare myself for what was to come so that it wouldn't be so shocking. I was yet to out guess Him though and knew I was unlikely to this time either.

His hand suddenly locked in my hair, grasping a tight handful and tugging upwards, forcing me onto my feet. He drug me towards the window and pushed my naked body against the glass, forcing my breasts to spread out into huge globes of flesh flattened by the pane. I felt Him moving behind me, ever so softly sliding His fingers down my spine and over my clenched buttocks. If I knew nothing else, I knew I would receive a thorough spanking for having been late and keeping Him waiting. I clenched my entire body, waiting for the blows that were sure to come. He surprised me by only spanking me for a short time, my ass was hardly stinging at all, and instead of reassuring me it made me fearful for what was to come.

I looked at Him a little wild eyed as He drug me away from the glass, never even noticing the little crowd of people who'd gathered below to watch the naked girl in the window. He kept His fingers locked tight in my hair, pulling me to the bed and practically throwing me onto it. I squirmed to the center of the bed and tucked my feet beneath me, waiting for His orders. He went to the dressing table and came back with several lengths of cord. "Lie on your back in the middle of the bed girl, and clasp your hands together above your head." I didn't hesitate at all, but moved quickly to follow His orders. He climbed onto the bed, straddling my body as he leaned over me, tightly binding my hands together, wrapping the thick cord from my wrist to my forearm so that I couldn't move my hands apart. He then tied the ends to the headboard, ensuring that I could move my hands no more than a few inches at best. I took advantage of Him being over me, lifting my head and kissing along His neck, loving the taste of His skin.

He looked down at me, smiling a little half smirk at how I looked, breasts heaving, bound to the top of the bed. He began sliding down my body, His hands moving along my sides, cupping my breasts as he cruelly pinched my left nipple. I let out a low moan as He kept moving down my body, His hands nearing the junction of my thighs, aching for His touch but knowing with His current mood it was more likely to be cruel than kind. He surprised me by lightly dragging His fingertips over my bare pussy lips, making me part my thighs and arch towards His hand. He laughed at how easily His touch got a response from me.

"Spread your legs for me, pet." I complied, sliding my legs apart for Him, unbelieving that He was going to touch my aching cunt so quickly, usually He'd make me wait for hours. He lowered His mouth to me, breathing hot sweet breath over my outer lips, I arched up, trying to get closer to Him. I felt His hands sliding down my legs as He drew his tongue down my slit, still only very lightly. I moaned loudly, spreading my legs even farther. He laughed softly and pushed His tongue between my slit, slowly pumping it into me, I never even noticed that He was wrapping the cord around my left ankle. I was concentrating on His mouth as I felt His hands sliding down my other leg, I did notice the cord then, but His mouth quickly covered my swollen little clit, sucking it into His mouth as He deftly wrapped the cord around my right ankle. I was writhing beneath Him unable to believe my luck, none of His punishments had ever involved His mouth on me before, that was usually reserved only for when I had been a very good girl. I soon figured out exactly how cruel He really was when he pulled His mouth away from me and brought His hand down onto my pussy with a resounding "smack" leaving me squirming in pain and frustration.

He was too quick for me though and when my head quit swimming from the sensation overload, I realized that I was securely bound to the bed, legs spread apart, my cunt completely exposed but untouched. I groaned and tried to lift my head to see where He was. I couldn't see Him anywhere in the room and realized that He must have gone into the bathroom. I couldn't figure out why He would've done that since I had shaved my pussy just that morning and could think of no other reason He would be in the bathroom right now.

I settled down and began to wait, not quite sure what was happening, but was that a giggle I heard from the bathroom? I listened hard and was soon sure, I was hearing a girl moaning in the other room. I began to go all red faced, wondering if He had decided to fuck one of the hotel maids instead of me since I had been late. But soon the bathroom door opened and He came in, pulling a beautiful redhead with him. Both of them were completely naked and from the way His cock was standing out and glistening I knew He'd not been able to wait long to have her. He led her over to me and leant down whispering "she was to have been yours tonight, completely for your pleasure, instead she's going to be for mine, and you're going to be for hers." I groaned aloud, He knew how jealous I got and knew exactly how I would react to this news. I could feel my face reddening already.

He playfully slapped her ass, nothing like the firm spanking I'd received earlier, and I knew it was all for show, she was going to love how He treated Her tonight and I was sure that she'd be cumming repeatedly, while I was left wanting. "Why don't you see how her mouth is, she's been trained to lick anything that is pressed to it," he said. I closed my eyes and waited, knowing I would have no say in what I had to do for this woman. She climbed onto the bed, spreading her plump labia and sliding close to my face, she looked over her shoulder to Him, "like this?" He reached forward and pressed down on her shoulders, forcing her soaking pussy onto my mouth, "no, like this." I instinctively began to lick her pussy, moaning as I could taste Him on her as well, knowing that she'd already felt his cock pumping into her. But she did taste good, and god the way she was rubbing herself on my face. I soon forgot all about hating her for being able to have Him and was eating her pussy with complete abandon. My tongue was sliding into every little crevice, lapping at her hungrily. She was moaning, panting, driving herself down on my face with pleasure of it all.

I heard Him laugh and looked up to see Him fondling her nipples, His mouth encircling one while His fingertips teased the other. I groaned and licked harder, wishing it were my nipples He was teasing so gently. Suddenly I saw her lean forward, grasping the headboard as she ground her pussy even harder against my face, I realized she was going to cum and thought of nothing but getting to taste her juices as the flooded down around my mouth. He had moved around behind her, and was straddling my body too, I could feel His hard cock between my breasts, pumping slowly as He watched while I coaxed her first orgasm out of her. She finally raised her body from my mouth, hovering over me while her body quivered from the climax.

I stared up, at her and groaned when I saw Him move behind her, bending her over more and sliding His cock into her opening. I groaned as I realized He was going to fuck her like this right over my face. I licked my lips, unable to close my eyes, feeling the moisture between my legs even more as I watched someone else taking my Master's cock. Slowly He began pushing her down, stopping as her clit was touching my lips, I knew He wanted me to suck it while He was fucking her so I opened my mouth and pulled it into my mouth. I drew my tongue back and forth across the hard little nub of flesh, boldly sliding it over His cock as He slid out of her before moving back to her clit. I struggled against my bonds, groaning as I could not even squeeze my legs together for a little release of the pressure building there.

He was grasping her hips, I could hear His breathing now, panting, rasping as He pounded into her tight little pussy still wet from my tongue. I sucked her clit steadily, taking those bold swipes at His cock every chance I got, loving the taste of Him on my tongue. He was fucking her furiously, I could hear her moaning, nearly screaming out as He drew himself completely out of her then thrust back in, burying Himself to the hilt with each stroke. I groaned, wishing it were my pussy He was using so thoroughly, but knowing it was my own fault for being late. Had I only taken the shortcut it would be her beneath my pussy right now while He fucked me.

His fingers began digging into her skin and I knew from the sound of His breathing that He would cum any second now, I began wondering if He might let me have that or if he was going to empty Himself deep inside of her too. She was grinding down onto His cock, obviously loving the treatment of His slave's mouth on her swollen clit while she got pounded from behind. I saw Him tense and knew He was going to cum, I groaned as I saw Him grab her hips and impale her, pushing even deeper than before into her. His balls were tensing and I quickly moved my mouth to lap at them, urging His orgasm on. She let out a low guttural moan and began to cum around Him, I could actually see how Her pussy gripped His cock while the waves of her orgasm raced through her.

He withdrew in one slow motion, still breathless from the exertions. I felt the tip of His cock against my mouth "lick it clean girl and then do the same for her." I opened my mouth, pulling Him into my throat, my tongue sliding over every inch of His skin. I squeezed my lips around Him trying to keep Him in my mouth even as He slid his cock out of them and then guided her messy cunt to my lips. I reluctantly licked her pussy again, tasting His sticky sweet cum mixed w/her own juices, my jealousy was almost overpowering now. I fucked her pussy as furiously as He had, trying to get every drop out of Her, not wanting any remnants of Him left inside of her.

When I was done, she pulled off of my mouth, noticeably weakened and seemingly a bit dizzy. I saw her dressing and she reached up and gave Him a kiss on the mouth. "This was fun, we'll have to do it again sometime," and then she was leaving through the door. He left me bound on the bed and made no move to come untie me, I lay there waiting hoping it was a sign that I would not go unused this time.

minou
minou
1 Followers