Running Late

Story Info
Wife is entertained by two while waiting for husband.
2.7k words
3.67
234.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maulstik
maulstik
10 Followers

It was an amazing sunny day. I was running late driving in traffic going to meet my wife Marie. We had both managed to finish work early and agreed to meet for a spontaneous date.

The place was a hole in the wall pub called "Bootlegs" that both of us would pass on our way home. We had never been there, but had seen it several times while driving.

I teased her on the phone on the way there, about the idea of how meeting her like this felt as though I might be seeing her for the first time. She liked the talk. I was now longer stressed out in traffic. The talk continued until she was in the parking lot.

"Shit! I'm miles away, traffic is really bad. I'm not moving at all!"

"There's only one car in the parking lot, so... I think you may still be able to get a spot." She said taunting my situation.

"Good to know."

"I'll save you a spot a the bar."

I reminded her "I thought that we were pretending as though we are meeting for the first time. You are entering that pub single, I am entering that pub hoping to meet a girl."

"Oh right,... Well then, just don't take too long getting here, You know,... a girl alone, may get offers she can't refuse."

"Oh Really? I'm mean, you are absolutely right. A girl alone, anything could happen..." I teased back.

My phone started beeping warning me that the battery would soon die. I knew the charger was at home.

"Hey! I'm losing you, my battery is about to die, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"See you when you get here, not that I'll know you or anything,... Ok Bye,..."

Traffic went from bad to worse. The freeway is being closed due to an accident and a spill. I listened to the radio and crawled along with the rest of the city looking for an alternate route. I arrived at the pub about an hour late. Only two cars in the parking lot, including my wife's.

I entered the door and my eyes had to adjust to the darkness. The room is deep with a long bar running most of the length. I walked up to the end, near the well.

I see Marie towards the other end of the bar sitting with an older black man. they are talking and laughing. The bar tender comes over to me. I order a few drinks, two shots of tequila and a beer. I pay, then remember that I can't exactly come walking over to her with the drinks, since I still need to meet her.

I take the drinks over to a dark booth and slide in hoping to observe the scene and somehow make my way over to meet her.

She is having such a good time laughing that I go unseen. She has changed from her work clothes into a tight stretchy black mini dress with spaghetti straps. I can see she's kicked it up a notch with some stockings and heels. Whoa... She's looking good from here. It's been such a long time, since I have tried to date anyone that it now seems difficult to meet my own wife.

Just then a second man appears in the bar and walks over to them. He is also black and knows the first guy. I hear him introduced as Trey. The first guys asks him to join them and pulls out the stool on the other side of him. Trey accepts the offer, says he can't stay long, then pulls out the stool next to Marie and sits down. Now she has a suitor on each side. My chances are feeling worse than ever. I knock down the first shot, sip my beer and lament, while working on a strategy.

They buy a round of shots, knock em down, and are chatting up a storm. I'm not sure how many shots she's had prior to that one, but I can tell she's getting drunk. At some point she excuses herself to go to the bathroom. The guys are now talking louder. I can hear them talking about how hot they think Marie looks, the things they would do to her, both laughing, agreeing, and trying to out do the other.

"Shit I'd fuck that bitch so hard and deep, her tongue would stick out like she's trying to lick stamps when I push."

"Shit fuck that, I'd fuck her so hard and fast that bitches pussy burst into flames. Fucking spontaneous pussy combustion." Big laughs from them both.

Marie returns from the bathroom slightly staggering. She saunters over to a juke box. As she walks away I see her skirt is now caught in the back, tucked into the her panty waist. Her appearance looks normal from the front, but damn from the back her panties and sweet ass are clearly visible. She is wearing black sheer panties and I can easily see through them. I look over to the guys. Trey smacks the other guy to get his attention and points at Marie.

She stands there unaware of the show she is putting on, and picks through the choices. A rap song popular in strip clubs begins to play. She starts to move then turns and dances into the room. She moves very seductively and one might think from her turns and dips that she was or is a stripper. She has always had a sexy style that is awesome to watch.

The Guys were motionless watching her move around. Both of them praying for her to turn and show her backside. They stared glazed and wanted to see more. Both of them mentally undressing her further.

"Damn Baby, you look so fine! Turn and shake it just a little."

She liked the praise and turned her ass towards them and shook a little.

"Mmm...Damn baby, you just keep shaking it like that... Mmm... bend down touch the ground."

She bent over grabbing her ankles and shook her ass not knowing her panties, ass and neatly trimmed bush were all on display. Just as luck would have it, apparently she also didn't know that the sheer black panties she was wearing had a small tear in the fabric. Her pink pussy lips were straining at the tear and being squeezed through the hole protruding from the material as she bent.

"Damn Girl,... You have a nice ass. Give it a little smack for us."

She obliged them and gave her ass a smack, only to find bare skin as she smacked. She stood up immediately, turned around, saw her underwear, started laughing, then quickly adjusted her skirt not realizing how much she had really shown. She was trying to laugh off the display. They all laughed together. Another round of shots is ordered. A toast is made to her dancing.

I toast quietly to myself and knock back my second shot. Now watching them together I am seeing as the single girl we had talked about. I'm wondering how I'm ever going to get an introduction.

The first guy has his hand on her back and is lightly rubbing her shoulders. Trey moves his hand to hers and holds it like a lover would while he talks to her. I'm now slightly aroused, slightly jealous watching their every move. I then see the first guy move his hand from her back to her leg. She doesn't seem to notice. trey is whispering something in her ear. She seems to be liking the words as she smiles. The hand on her leg is softly caressing the stocking covered flesh. Little by little his hand works higher up her leg with each stroke. His fingers wanting to find bare skin. His hand is at the hem of her dress. He massages there slowly working his fingers under the edge.

I sit there in the booth captivated. Feeling left out, and a part of the moment at the same time. I feel happy for her and the attention she is receiving, but also jealous with feelings of "get your hands off my wife"! I am turned on more than hurt and want to see more.

His hand is well under the edge of her dress. I know he is touching her skin right above the top of her stocking. Trey has one hand rubbing her neck, the other still holding her hand. He is still whispering ing her ear. She smiles, laughs, and says.

"Yeah, I'm sure you would."

The hand on her leg creeps up too high. Maybe getting to close to, or touching the "Family Jewels."She now notices and pushes his hand away. She sits upright in her stool, takes her hand and softly slaps him across the face. In her best British accent she tries to say in a proper tone.

"Good Sir, I am a proper lady and your blatant advances are unwelcome!" She readjusts herself with better posture.

"Shit you're feisty girl!" He turned his stool to face her more. "I'd like to give this proper lady some proper treatment."

Marie began to get up. "If you'll excuse me, I must visit the ladies room."

Trey took her hand in his pulling her close.

"You won't be long gone will you? I'll start missing you." They were face to face.

"No, back in just a minute."

"I'm missing you already." Trey leans forward and kisses her softly. She doesn't resist or pull away. Somehow her lips switch to auto pilot and she kisses him too. They kiss a couple of times, the last definitely mouth open.

She turns to leave and the other guy now feeling left out says.

"Damn what about me? I'll be missing you too!" He reaches out as she's passing and pulls her close. She knows he wants a kiss and gives him one.

"I'll be back." She walks towards the back of the pub to the hall where the restrooms are located. She is definitely drunk and her balance is off.

The guys are charged. I can't hear everything they are saying, but they are arguing about who has priority with her. Then I hear.

"Shit! She's ready! Let's go get some of that!"

They look around, they still don't see me. The bartender is watching a television at the other end of the bar. They get up and head towards the bathrooms. From my booth I can see them in the hall outside the ladies room door. Eventually Marie opens the door. She is startled from seeing them there and gasps.

"you scared me!"

"We didn't mean to scare you baby, we was getting lonely missing you." They started advancing into the doorway pushing Marie back in.

"Please Sir, let me pass!" She stated sternly with her British accent continuing to improve.

"We gonna pass you back and forth." Trey said as they closed the door.

I quickly slid out of the booth and snuck down the hall and to the door. I could hear her trying to negotiate with them.

"Alright if I give you both one more kiss will you let me out?"

"I'll think about it." I hear it get quiet.

The music is still playing and it's hard to hear what's going on. I go next door to the mens room. lock the door and put my ear to the wall. The tile is cold but I can hear quite well. Definite kissing sounds, some heavy breathing.

"Ok, you said you would let me out." She said

"I said I'd think about letting you out. I'm thinking I'm gonna let you out of your clothes!"

I could hear some shuffling. Heavy breathing and panting. A definite struggle. Marie's heels clicked like reign deer on the tile floor. Mixed with the chirps of sneakers squeaking like basketball players.

"Turn the lights back on!" She commanded now with her regular voice.

"Gonna turn you on... Man hold on to her! This bitch is feisty!" The struggle continued.

I was torn between rescuing her or just listening to see if she really needed help.

"No! come on you guys, don't! Stop! She was breathing hard.

"You hear that? She said don't stop." I then heard a definite slap.

"Don't you fucking make a sound bitch. Now we gonna make you feel good." The struggle continues. I heard fabric ripping in hard yanks. Gasps and breathing.

"Shit dog! This bitch is wet as fuck!"

"Yeah, her mouth is saying no, but her pussy is saying yes! Yeah she gonna be a good little slut now! Aren't you slut?"

More slaps, tearing of fabric and struggle. I was so turned on that I fought the urge to save her pretty easily. I undid my pants, my cock was rock hard. I started stroking it and went back to listening. Slaps that sounded to be across the face.

"Please don't hurt me!" She pleaded.

"You gonna be a proper lady slut aren't you?"

"Yes, please don't hurt me."

"Yeah don't you worry, you gonna like this!"

I heard belt buckles ringing as they were removed.

"I got some radiator hose for you to suck on, open up your mouth, wider, that's it, just take it in like a lollypop!"

"Fuck this bitch is tight!"

I could hear the sounds of Marie's pussy being finger banged hard. The wetness easy to hear. She was beginning to pant hard through her nose. I could hear her sucking dick. She began to moan and grunt. The undeniable sounds of pleasure.

"I got something for you baby". She was grunting.

"Too big, it's too big"! She gasped.

"Shit I'll make it fit!"

She grunted out an "ow!" Whimpering out loud.

"Yeah, I told you it'd fit!"

I continued to listen for the next 20 minutes as they took turns abusing her body. The sounds went from pleasure to animal. She got louder in her enjoyment. They gave her directions, told her not to move, and complimented her for being a good slut. I could hear them say how good her ass was, how tight it felt. I listened as they eventually double fucked her. They all were getting very loud. Marie was grunting, screaming, and moaning loudly. She eventually begged them to fuck her harder, to not stop fucking her!cI listened as they climaxed and came on her.

"Get down on the floor bitch, open up, stick out your tongue!"

I could here Marie moaning while being fucked and forced to the floor.

"Don't you lose a drop! Just keep that mouth open! Don't you move"!

He cried out and was grunting while cumming on her.

"Shit dog, I'm gonna bust a nut way up in this bitch!"

"Fill this bitch up!"

They both finished cumming and started laughing. They praised each other for their accomplishment. I could hear them getting dressed quickly.

"Thanks baby we gotta go!"

I heard the door open and the two of them exit. I exited a moment behind them. They were already gone. There was cash on the bar for the drinks. I went outside. I stood out front, had a cigarette, then walked back in.

Marie was already seated back at the bar. I walked up. She looked to be quite drunk. Her hair was teased in the back. Her blouse looked to now be missing buttons and was tied in a knot.

"Hi, sorry I'm so late. I mean Hi, is this seat taken?"

"Hi." She turned towards me. "No please join me."I noticed some cum by her ear.

"Traffic is terrible!"

"Are you coming from far?" Talking again in a British accent.

"Not too far. Can I buy you a drink?" I put my hand on her back. It was wet with cum.

"I might be at my limit, but I'll have one more."

We ordered a round, drank and talked. She seemed alive with desire. I could tell she was horny. She made no reference to the guys, but was extremely open about feeling the need to finish our drinks and go fuck. We finished the drinks. Outside we grabbed a cab. I noticed as she climbed in her black stockings were torn here and there. Especially ripped looking by the elastic band up high on her thigh. I closed the door.

"Where to?" The cab driver asked.

(to be cont.)

maulstik
maulstik
10 Followers