Running on Sunset Ridge Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple bares it all during a sex filled nude run outside.
2.4k words
4.58
25.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dAyers
dAyers
20 Followers

On Sunday, Maggie cuts the liner out of the faux plaid flannel running skirt. It fits tight, and she plans on wearing it next weekend when Will will ask her to run up the logging road again. In fact, she's going to wear it on Monday at lunch as a prelude, a tease, to make him want to ask her again.

She can't get it out of her head, and she's nothing but wet and horny replaying the scene again and again.

That he was so beautiful, and so sexy, and the fact that he was stroking his massive cock. It glistened in the sun with sweat, muscles rippling, back arching, erection stiff and backlit against the blue sky.

And she's so horny thinking about it. She can't keep her fingers off herself.

They go running that Monday at lunch.

They meet in the usual place and Maggie is wearing the running skirt with no liner. She's commando, and it makes her feel so naughty, and makes her so incredibly wet. Especially since there's so many people on the running path at noon. She feels like everyone can see through her skirt. She's careful not to let it ride up too far.

After a mile or so, Maggie asks, "So have you ever run in the nude? You know and not told anyone?"

Will looks at her sideways as they run, but doesn't say anything.

"I think I'd like to try it." Maggie continues. "Would you go for it if I did it?"

Will smiles at her, "I might."

"Then it's a date this weekend. Naked running." She steals a sideways glance at him, and stops near a park bench. She makes sure she's facing him and brings her foot up to re-tie her running shoe. Her skirt hikes up and she makes sure Will gets a good look.

She can't see his eyes beneath his sunglasses, but she can tell, he saw.

"You might like what you see." She finishes. "You know, this weekend."

"Oh," Will grins as they start running again. "I'm sure I will."

Friday night after work, she's in the shower, shaving her landing strip. She takes a little more off each side until it's not a landing strip anymore, now it's just a patch. She pauses, looks at herself, legs partially parted, and rinses the razor. With two careful swipes she's bald.

She rinses off and steps out. She towels off and looks at her work in the mirror. She hasn't had the prepubescent look since...puberty. She runs her hand across her lower belly to her newly shaved skin. She touches her clit, runs her fingers lightly across her lips, and feels herself swell. She's surprised how smooth it all is, how clean and good it feels. She thinks about Will's shaved, smooth, hard cock entering her to the hilt, filling her up until she gasps and he withdraws his length just to the tip and then plunges back in again.

She rubs her clit in a circle, dips a finger inside. She's so wet. She's so horny. She figures she'll just play with herself just for a few minutes, but she'll save herself for tomorrow.

But she can's stop, and soon she's in the bedroom on the bed, still naked. Her legs are spread, and she's working two fingers in and out of her slit while the other fingers work her clit. Around and around until her head is tipped back and she's moaning and she knows she's got that same pre orgasm look that Will had last weekend.

She grabs her hairbrush and she inserts the handle. The rubber nubs feel good against the inside of her slick vagina. She presses against that magic spot and watches herself in the mirror against the opposite wall. The vision is so hot, so sensual, that she can't help herself, and soon she's coming in waves and she's soaking the bed as she squirts and squirts. She can't stop. She's releases a tidal wave of fluid.

She sets the hairbrush aside and just works her clit. Her other hand massages her breasts. Fingers pinch and twist her nipples. She's close again. She reaches over into the nightstand and gets out her rabbit. It's purple, phallic shaped with a rotating head and internal beads. It's got ears that vibrate.

She slides it in, turns it on and screams out loud....

*****

Maggie sets two alarms and gets to the logging road before Will.

It's already hot this morning. Maggie has the plaid skirt on and a white top. She's got her hair in pigtails. She bought white compression socks and she has them pulled to just below her knees.

Will laughs at her.

"That's a great Catholic School Girl outfit, but I though we were going to run naked?" He asks her.

She pulls up her skirt and flashes him her shaved pussy.

"Oh we are."

He slides off his shirt so he's only in a pair of shorts and his shoes.

Without further conversation, they hop over the gate and run up the gravel. Once out of sight of the road. Maggie stops.

"You first." She says to him. "Off with the shorts."

He shakes his head, "I don't think so. You first."

She grins at him pulls her bra top off exposing her breasts. Her nipples go instantly hard. She eyes the package in his shorts and slides the skirt off so she's standing bare assed naked in front of him, save her shoes and compression socks.

"Wow." Will says to her. "You're gorgeous with your clothes on. With them off, you're even more beautiful."

She blushes, points at his shorts, then directs, "Off with them."

"You kind of gave me some swelling down there," he says.

"And you're making me wet." She responds. "Are we going to do this or not?"

Will slides his shorts off, releasing his cock. She admires him. He's so big, and if she wanted to, she felt like he'd let her touch him now. But she waits. He's semi hard, and he grows to full length in front of her.

"I'm kind of embarrassed," he says to her.

"Let's go." She snatches his shorts from his hand and runs up the road.

"Hey!" he yells at her and follows.

She gets around the first corner and sees a fallen log on the side of the road. She sets all of their clothes behind the log and takes several running steps away so he can't see where they went.

He sees her without any of the clothes.

"What did you do with them?" he asks.

"Not to worry." Maggie says. "I don't want you to bail out on me. Now you're committed!"

They run in silence up the hill. Despite the electricity of being nude, the terrain and the heat make it so they can't talk. They wind their way slowly up the hill until they are both shiny with sweat. Will leads them to the spur road and the meadow.

"Let's stop for a break."

Maggie knows what's coming and feels the tingle. Her clit start to swell and her lips engorge in anticipation.

Will finds almost the same spot he was in the last weekend and reclines in the grass. He shuts his eyes and points his face at the sun.

It's almost as if its an involuntary reaction, but Will gets hard in front of her. She's standing above him, she hasn't sat down yet and she thinks about all the things she thought to do with him last weekend when she watched him masturbate.

He's rock hard in front of her and he's looking at her. A gentle breeze cools her skin and gives her goose bumps because she's sweating. Her nipples are pencil point erasers.

Then she's kissing him.

His mouth is exploring her tongue. He's biting and pulling on her lip, and she's doing the same back to him. His hand found his way to her wetness and a finger has worked its way inside. Her hand is on his cock, and she's gently stroking the length, feeling his warmth, and soft hardness. She bends down and places the head of his cock in her mouth and he tastes salt of sweat. He lays back and maneuvers her into a 69 so she's on top, and she feels him glide his tongue over her clit and her lips and feels him sucking on her clit, making it swell, like she's doing to his cock, sucking on the head and bringing all the blood to the end to make it sensitive and swollen and massive. Soon she can't take the pressure and she lets loose with a scream and an orgasm. His cock feels like it's going to burst in her mouth as she grinds her pussy in his face.

He flips her onto her back, and spins so he's facing her and he kisses her. She can taste herself on his lips and then she can feel him poised at her entrance. It's all happening very fast.

And she wants him, needs him inside her.

She spreads her legs wide, takes her fingers and spreads herself apart and reaches down with her other hand and guides his cock inside. He's so big, so smooth, and so hard that she gasps as he goes all the way in on the first thrust.

Then he's gentle.

And firm.

Each thrust is long and deep, and it seems like only seconds when she comes again.

She raises her hips and she arches her back and cries out.

"Oh, God!"

He spreads her legs as far as they will go apart, and fucks her deep and hard and she loves it, she accepts him into her. She looks down and watches as her lips grasp at his shaft as he pulls out of her and then they fold back inside as he slides back in.

Being free and naked outside, the thrill of getting caught by someone, the excitement of being miles from their clothes makes it too much, and Will pulls out of her and shoots his load like a high powered cannon across her stomach and onto her tits. She watches his eyes as they roll back into his head. His eyes are half open and he makes a barely audible guttural sound. She thought he came a lot the previous weekend, but it pales in comparison.

The sun is warm as they lay on the grass out of breath.

"Wow." She says to him. She's still turned on. There's tingling down there that hasn't been quenched.

"Yes. Wow."

"I watched you last Saturday." She confesses. "I watched you play with yourself."

He sits up on an elbow, "You did, did you? So I should get to watch you play with yourself."

Without hesitation, she spins on her back so she's facing him with her legs spreads. She wipes some of his cum off of her tits and uses it as lube on her clit. She stares at him right in the eyes as she rubs in circles and then takes her other fingers and begins the familiar massage of her g-spot. She feels the pressure build inside her.

"You might want to back up a little." She warns.

He stays put and she closes her eyes and arches her back and squirts what feels like gallons with her orgasm. She knows it soaks his chest without even having to look.

She's breathing hard. She's panting.

She doesn't even have her eyes open yet and she can feel him maneuvering her to her knees and then he's entering her from behind, reaching underneath her and fingering her clit and making her come again and again as he thrusts into her. She cries out, she can't help it as he grabs her hips and she can feel him pulse as he comes deep inside her.

Then they lay together in a tangle. Skin slippery with sweat. He's rubbed his torso against her and his cum is everywhere. It's on her breasts. It's running out of her and onto her legs.

They lay there for a while.

It feels good to both of them.

They rise, and run quietly together for a while down the hill and back toward where Maggie hid their clothes. Maggie can't believe what happened and how incredible it was and how turned on she still feels. Will keeps looking over at her and smiles. She smiles back, and feels him still dripping down her leg. As they round the last corner to their clothes, they stop and embrace. Maggie feels Will rise against her and she reaches down to him and feels him grow hard in her hand. She looks up at him and bends down and then takes him in her mouth.

He gasps, almost loses his balance and lets her.

She feels his hard softness in her mouth, and she can still taste a little of herself and his cum on him. She takes his scrotum in her hand and caresses him as she presses him against the roof of her mouth with her tongue on the underside of him. She feels the definition of his glans with her tongue and tastes his pre-cum as it starts to leak out. She hears him mumble something and he grabs the back of her head and holds it as he comes in her mouth. She swallows him and savors how good he tastes, then stands and kisses him deep, making sure he can taste himself, her arms around his neck.

At the same time, they turn and they see the same couple from last weekend. They are standing at the apex of the corner very still. They clearly saw what just happened.

Maggie feels herself flush and she turns to look at Will, who just starts laughing. His cock is still almost all the way fully erect and red.

"Follow me," he says to her and he leads the way as they run past the couple and their dogs. Maggie looks at Will as they pass the couple and Will winks.

"You never know what's going to happen up here. Always need to be prepared," he says to them.

The man gives them a boy-scout salute while the woman stands with a smile.

Maggie and Will turn around almost when they are almost out of sight and see the man and woman embrace.

"Wonder what we started?" Maggie asks as they retrieve their clothes.

Will grins at her, but says nothing.

Maggie kisses Will one last time before the gate.

"Thanks for the run. I hope we come again really soon."

dAyers
dAyers
20 Followers