Running to Stand Still Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited there off to the side of Sherry until she had finished with the other team members expecting her to debrief him after his failed attempt to qualify for the finals.

From the birds eye view of the stands, Mark could clearly see the look of trance like admiration on Pablo's face as he openly stared at the roundness of Coach Mitchum's ass in her tight warmup suit. Pablo licked his upper lip with his tongue, causing Mark's stomach to swoon realizing the 18 year old boy was mentally undressing his 28 year old wife.

There was an overwhelming sense of helpless jealousy filling Mark's psyche but as his rear end shifted nervously on the bleachers, he could also feel a tangible, yet indescribable, arousal watching the silent scene unfold on the infield.

* * * * *

Laying in bed, slowly jacking his cock off while he stared at his sleeping wife beside him, the acid etched mental image of a naked 18 year old Pablo Sandivere approaching the bed, stroking his mammothly thick cock in his hand right above Sherry's unsuspecting face, filled Mark's senses to the point that he was on the verge of his second powerful orgasm of the night.

Pumping his own cock with ever increasing vigor, Mark visualized Pablo's meaty right hand sliding up and down the curved and uplifted appendage that rose like a led pipe from a patch of dense black pubic hair on his crotch.

Mark clearly imagined Pablo's dark eyes gazing down at Sherry below with wild foreboding intent as he haughtily prepared to cover the pretty track coach's face with a load of youthful enthusiasm.

His eyes now shifting rapidly from his wife's actual face to the invisible image above of the 18 year old stud spanking his cock in the darkness, Mark was sure he could even see the trickling trail of sweatbeads as they rolled down the track star's ab muscles, thighs and balls.

When Pablo's fist grip tightened around his shaft and he bayed out loudly, cutting the calm night in the Mitchum bedroom with his Argentinean howl, Mark came at just the same instant that he pictured a stream of glowing white semen shoot from Pablo's granite like phallus with nuclear virility.

Mark's hips thrust madly under the covers beside his sleeping wife as he ejaculated every ounce of jism he had left in his body, praying at the alter of the vision of the masculine young foreigner painting Sherry's face with his steaming white glaze. Mark was even sure he could see the traces of a sadistic gleaming grin rise from Pablo's cheeks as the boy stared down at Sherry below and the visible result of his sticky lust on her face.

When Mark's adrenaline gave out, forcing him to succumb to fatigue, he slumped back down into bed, madly fighting off a cramp in his leg that was a result of the awkward angle he was masturbating at. When he finally was able to look back up into the patch of darkness above his wife that served as the backdrop for his visions of Pablo, the young Argentinean stud was gone, vanished back into the realm of fantasy to use later.

After two bone jarring and mentally intense orgasms, Mark quickly drifted off to sleep as well with images of even wilder thoughts dancing through the dark alleys of his dreams.

To Be Continued…

12