Running to Stand Still Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Geneva's head spastically tilted backwards while she was still smack in the middle of her own eviserating orgasm, Mark collapsed backwards, onto his rear, from the glorious sight of the the young girl's fluttering blue eyes, dancing madly inside their sockets, looking as if the Collinss had attached her body to live electrical current.

Feeling the stream of his own semen rolling like scalding river of glue down his thigh, Mark's wide eyed and wonderous gaze focused on the older couple's cum etched faces as they pulled away from Geneva's cunt and ass, allowing the withering young woman to fall like a sack of potatoes to the floor between them.

Layne Collins slowly stood up from his kneeling position as Geneva tried to catch her breath in front of him. Mark could see Layne's erect penis jutting out at a 90 degree angle in front of the blonde secretary's flushed face. Mark leaned in closer when the older man started smacking his cock haughtily against Geneva's sweaty cheek, crudely imploring the exhausted beauty to give him a blowjob.

As the long legged, drunk 22 year old took Layne's dick into her gasping mouth, Bernadette Collins rose up from the floor as well and inexplicably disappeared into another room, out of Mark's sight.

Sitting back, Mark tried gaining his bearings for a couple of seconds. It was in his postorgasmic breathlessness, the reality that he was voyueristically watching the owners of the house have sex like a common 'peeping tom', when at any moment either the Collinss could have looked up to see him or someone else could have come around the corner and caught him, registered in Mark's consciousness.

Suddenly on edge, Mark senses bristled as he swiveled his head around to see if anyone was watching him. Secure in the fact that he was still undetected, Mark turned his 'hand in the cookie jar' gaze back through the window and saw that Layne had dropped back down onto the floor, this time with his back flat against the carpet as his pudgy, thick cock stood straight up in the air, beckoning Geneva Switzer to mount it.

Straddling her long tanned legs across Layne's torso, she dropped her weight right on top of the older man's waist, bucking her tail slightly, allowing Layne to dig his clenching fingers into the flesh of her asscheeks, so that he could spread her crotch apart and jab his blunt penis into the pink, tether folds of her vagina.

Geneva's head rocked side to side in slow methodical jerks as she shifted her weight enough to allow Layne's prick to find its mark.

Seeing both the older man and the young secretary breath a deep simultanious smile, Mark realized they had joined organs and watched with awe as the two started a slow, sensuos and eternal rythem.

Mark couldn't help but say to himself, "That Viagra shit must really work' from watching the virile way Layne Collins went after the statuesque woman that was more than half his age. "Still," another voice chimed in, taking into account the Collins' lifestyle, " If you never stop using it, it probably won't ever go away."

Watching as Layne and Geneva fucked each other at a sizzling pace for over five minutes, each bucking and spasming every so often from the sensations they were putting each other through, Mark's eyes were locked on the back of Geneva's blonde hair as her head bobbed from side to side. So entranced by Geneva's fucking rythems, Mark initially didn't notice Bernadette re-enter the room and ease up to her husband's side, egging her husband of over 30 years on, as he powerfully fucked the young girl right in front of her.

The look of mutual admiration was tangible in Layne and Bernadette's expression and Mark sensed a clearly that luring Geneva Switzer into the position that they now had her was the culmination of a lot of hard and enticing planning on their part.

When Bernadette finally bent down and kissed her husband flush on the lips for over 30 seconds, while a drunk Geneva continued riding Layne's cock like a jockey, the obvious and very sobbering sight of what was attached around Bernadette Collins's waist sent shockwaves of outrageous disbelief through Mark Mitchum's seated body.

When Bernadette pulled her lips away from Layne, Mark could see the silent connection between the two. It seemed the Collinss recognized they were on the verge of acting out their carnal plan to perfection with the pretty, but extremly naive, blonde they had tempted into their clutches.

Mark intently watched with sick fascination as Bernadette Collins slowly lifted up her chubby but voluptuos body to reveal that she had an imposing and ungodly large black strapon dildo securly attached around her waist; its phallic, spearlike presense jutting an easy 12 inches out from the front of the woman's crotch.

Mark found himself trembling slightly from the harrowing sight of his 58 year old coworker with such a thing hanging so crudely in front of her hairy and aroused pussy.

Looking down at Geneva as she continued riding Layne's cock, Mark got the feeling that the 22 year old blonde must have had her eyes closed because she didn't seem to have a clue what Bernadette had strapped on and was walking with clear intent with behind her.

As Bernadette closed in on Geneva with her huge, demonic device, her eyes intently focused on the very private place she was preparing to stick it in. Mark's gaze lowered, focusing on Geneva's puckered ass as well, as the young girl ruthlessly grinded her crotch against Bernadette's husband, trying to make the older man cum for her.

Admiring the way Geneva's asshole was already opened slightly from the ferocious oral assault Bernadette had heaped onto it minutes earlier, Mark knew no preparation humanly possible was going to prime Geneva's anus for what was about to happen to it.

Once Bernadette had completly eased her body behind Geneva, partially eclipsing Mark's view of what was going on, he felt his dick start growing in his pants at the sight of his naked coworker once again dropping to her knees and slipping up behind the unsuspecting secretary.

Layne's upwards jousts had penetrated Geneva to the point that the young girl was forced to collapse her chest down right on top of his hairy pecs, as she pumped her pussy in short quick bursts on top of him.

Waiting for just the right moment to split the young beauty right down the middle, Bernadette reached out and grasped both of her white hands around the immense girth of the weapon she had strapped around her waist, holding it like a gun as she aimed right at the exposed bullseye of Geneva's asshole.

Palming his cock through his tight blue jeans, like a teenager pounding his pud at the first X-rated movie he ever saw, Mark shook his head side to side and whispered in tongues to himself as he watched Bernadette prepare to commense with her inevitable sodomistic pilaging of Geneva's rectum.

Straining his head to the side to get the best view that he could, Mark could clearly see the fake black balls at the base of the dildo as they rested right above the fuming entrance to Bernadette's pubic forrest. The matronly older woman straddled her hips wider, nudging her way closer to Geneva as the beautiful blonde brought Layne closer and closer to release.

"OH SHIT...that dildo is gonna fucking kill her...and she doesn't even know its back there," Mark whispered to himself, feeling his whole body burn with visual lust.

After seductivly removing her hands from the huge fake phallus, Bernadette rabidly clenched both her index fingers into Geneva's butt, ripping her cheeks further apart so she could slam the gigantic black missle dangling from her pelvis, right up to its target.

The kinetic energy bubbling off of Geneva and Layne's bodies seemed to signal that each were on the verge of cumming. Sensing that, Bernadette politly reached down and tapped her husband on the leg, summoning to slow his upward thrusts so that she could penetrate Geneva's ass with at least some of the black dildo before Geneva let loose with another orgasm.

Wrapping his arms around Geneva's smooth back, Layne crushed the young girl against his chest in a carnal bearhug as his wife prepared to give the lithesome secretary something she would never forget.

_____________________________________

It was as if some entity had slammed a human mousetrap right across Geneva's spine, casuing the loudest, and most bloodcurdling, shriek of her life to blaze from her throat. Mark felt his eardrums vibrate as the company's secretary howled through the window like an overwhelmed, lust filled banchee.

Watching as the tennis ball shaped head of the dildo collided with the buttonsized opening of Geneva's asshole, the young womans whole body arched grotesuqly as if she had been hit by a train from behind.

Eventhough he had came less than 20 minutes earlier, Mark couldn't help from roughly forcing himself into another crushing, voyeuristic release as his already raw and cumcaked cockhead spasmed again, sending what jism he still had inside his body into his boxer shorts, while he wantonly leered at the young woman inside gettting sexually ravaged by the sadistic older couple.

By the time Geneva and Layne had came, Bernadette was just getting her rythem going with the strap on dildo. She had embeded a full two inches of the slab into Geneva's rear as the young girl continued furiously humping Layne with her cunt and working backwards against the imposing anal invader that Bernadette was forcing into her gaping rectum from behind.

Pressing her full weight down on top of Geneva's back, Bernadette crushed the young girl between her and her husband. Layne Collins waited patiently underneath both women, savoring the way Geneva's heaving chest shuddered on top of his as his cumsoaked cock remained embedded inside her cunt.

Looking over Geneva's shoulder, up at his wife above, he silently watched Bernadette's lust take hold. It seemed Bernadette Collins was suffering from two conflicting desires of need. On one hand, she was so entralled with Geneva's youthful and vigorous beauty she simply couldn't resist savoring the experience of making love to her secretary's body. On the other hand, there seemed to be something much deeper and darker inside the matronly woman's heart that reeked of bitter jealousy.

Mark felt heavy, drunk butterflies darting through in his stomach as he watched Bernadette ram as much of the ungodly length and width of the dildo into Geneva from behind while at the same time, cruelly reaching down and intertwining her fingers into the pretty secretary's sweaty blonde hair, mushing Geneva like a dog until she was finally through with her.

____________________________________

When it was all over and Mark had pulled himself free from the shrubbery, he dusted as much of the mulch and dirt off his clothes as he could, then briskly walked back to his Bronco. The last vision he had etched in his head to leave with was that of Bernadette Collins naked body squatting right over top of Geneva's prone and famished face, sitting her pussy down right on the girl's mouth, forcing Geneva to eat her out while Layne Collins alternated between kissing his wife and licking the blonde's ravaged pussy and ass.

As Mark nervously steered his vehicle out of the driveway, he could feel his sore cock throb for over exursion as he desperatly tried keeping his sweaty palms on the steering wheel.

He couldn't deny the tempting thoughts of how great it would have been to get Geneva to do the same exact thing with his wife Sherry, and himself. Mark even imagined, in a twisted way, what it would be like to share his wife with Bernadette and Layne Collins in a similiar circumstance.

All those lurid images made Mark's raw cock spring back to life as he drove on. He knew that there was just no way he could go back home and spend the night alone now. Looking at his watch and seeing it was a quarter to 6, he decided he would take Sherry up on her earlier offer and make the three hour drive to College Station to surprise her in her hotel room after the days track meet.

"I can get there by 10," Mark told himself as he sped home to get a change of clothes and to stop by the grocery store on the way out of town to get his wife a dozen roses.

Meanwhile...

To Be Continued...

12