Running with Wolves Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing the memories away, Augustine began climbing the rungs of the ladder, her height allowing her to take them two at a time. She quickly found herself at the top, pushing open the hatch door and being assaulted by the cool winter air. She ignored it, climbing out of the hole and replacing the door. Ben's scent was much stronger up here, so she knew he hadn't gone down into another access hatch. She began weaving around the brick chimneys, getting closer and closer to her target.

She finally found him on the other side of one of the larger chimneys. He hadn't noticed her approach, so she took the opportunity to take in the man who her wolf was telling her was theirs.

His hair was mussed and getting longer, still manageable at about an inch and a half but the natural curl to it was becoming more pronounced. His neck and shoulders were thick and tensed, leading in to heavily muscled arms and back hidden under another long sleeve button-up. His arms were crossed, back straight, and the first finger of his right hand kept tapping in agitation. His dark green eyes mimicked the mood of the rest of his body: angry and tense.

"You're upset." Ben jumped at Augustine's voice. He turned his eyes to look at her but didn't comment on her statement. "I'm sorry."

"Don't know why. Not like I have anything to say about it. If you want to tease the kid into having an asthma attack, power to you."

"If I had known it would hurt you I wouldn't have done it." Augustine hadn't meant to upset him this much with her actions towards Jarod, but a part of her was hopeful he was acting this way because he was feeling the mating pull.

Ben turned his entire body to face her, his posture now defensive. "I'm not hurt. Why would I be? It's not any of my business if you want to give the kid a show. I don't care."

"But," Augustine laughed nervously, "you stopped me. When I went to touch him, you grabbed my hand."

"I was being stupid, over-protective. If he doesn't care that you aren't even really human, then who am I to stop him. Go for it, I won't stop you."

"You won't?" Augustine stepped back, hurt coloring her tone. Her wolf was rising up in response to her pain, the slight glow from her eyes drawing Ben's attention. "You really don't care?" Tears began to fill her vision. Her mother had been right!

Ben's entire demeanor changed as Augustine's tears began to fall. He uncrossed his arms and reached out to her, hesitating half way to her.

She continued to cry, unable to stop the tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to assume... I-I'll just go." Augustine turned and began heading back to the hatch. She felt humiliated. How was she going to tell the Alphas, the pack, her mother, that she had made such a huge mistake? Her wolf tried to argue with her, tell her to go back to Ben but Augustine pushed her down. She had caused enough trouble.

"Wait! Augustine, just wait." Ben's hands once again darted out to grasp her hand. The instant warmth that flowed into Augustine took her breath away. She instantly stilled, reveling in the current circulating between them.

"I was so sure." Augustine slowly turned to face unsure green eyes. "I was so sure that you were him. That you were my mate. But if you aren't feeling the mating pull, if you are willing to let me go and be with another male then I have obviously made a terrible mistake." Very slowly she stepped closer, until her chest was barely touching his. They were the same height, adding to the intensity of their stare. She could hear his heart rate increase, feel his exhale on her face. The scent of baking bread and sweetness clouded her mind and sharpened it at the same time. "Please, Ben. Please tell me if you are feeling it. Because if you aren't, then I don't know what I'm going to do."

Ben's pupils were dilating. He began pacing forward, crowding her until she stepped back into another large chimney. She gasped as she bumped into the warm brick, Ben's arms caging her in on either side.

"Tell me, if we are supposed to have this bond created by some almighty match maker, why you were so eager to flash your tits to Jarod? Cause it's not making sense to me."

Augustine couldn't think straight. Ben was so close, as was her wolf, she was having to fight on all fronts to keep her wits about her. "My mom. She made me doubt what I was feeling. It made me act... impulsive. I wanted to push you into reacting. To prove you were feeling what I was."

Ben's eyes drifted down to her lips. "I thought I might be." Hope bloomed inside Augustine's chest. "When I saw Lark hurting you, I was a second from tackling him before you showed him not to fuck with you. When you came back to our rooms, I couldn't stop looking at you, and I thought you were the same way. Then tonight, you were more interested in chatting up Garrett and enticing Jarod than even looking my way. It pissed me off, and when you went to touch Jarod I just... There is no excuse for what I did. I should never have laid my hands on you like that."

The shame she heard in Ben's voice broke Augustine's heart. Her wolf was livid that her human side had hurt their mate and instantly surged forward to attempt to alleviate his self-loathing. Augustine instinctively let her, forgetting for a moment that the male in front of her was not Were. The wolf whined quietly, leaning forward slightly to rub her face against his neck and cheek. She raised up her hands to grasp the front of Ben's shirt and pressed against him, their bodies intimately pushed together.

Ben yelped at the sudden change, but she silenced him with a deep kiss, her tongue entering his mouth before he could close it. His taste drove Augustine wild, changing the kiss from one of comfort to one of passion.

It took Ben a while to return the kiss, leaving her the only one actively participating in the kiss. She could feel his body responding to her advances, the bulge in the front of his sleep pants having little resistance to keep it in place. She whimpered, grinding her pelvis as tightly as she could to his.

Ben seemed to get the point and Augustine was elated when he came alive against her. His hands dropped from the pillar of brick, coming down to wrap around her torso. They traveled up and down her sides, gripping every-so-often which caused her to giggle and break the kiss.

In retaliation of her breaking the kiss, Ben reached down to cup her thighs right under her ass and lifted until her feet were off the ground. Augustine let out another laugh while wrapping her now liberated legs around his waist. She stayed suspended in his arms until he took a step forward, firmly pinning her between his body and the brick. His now fully erect cock was pressed tightly to her wet center, his movements causing the shaft to rub and stimulate both her entrance and her clit through her thin shorts. The sudden stimulation after being left unsatisfied for almost three weeks had Augustine gasping in Ben's strong arms. He groaned into her neck, feeling her shudder and tighten her limbs around his body.

With most of her weight being held by the pressure of Ben's body against the chimney, Augustine had no problem releasing her arms from Ben's neck and driving her fingers into his thick hair. She grasped firmly and tugged until Ben's mouth was once again firmly planted on hers, their tongues dancing awkwardly but passionately together in their second kiss.

They kissed for as long as they could until air became necessary and they broke apart to drag lungfuls of it in. His mouth kept busy, traveling down to her exposed neck and clavicle, freeing her to speak.

"Ben. Please I need- Oh Luna!" Ben ground himself against her again, causing Augustine to see stars. The only voice she could manage was a desperate whine that made her blush with embarrassment. "Oh fuck, please don't stop. Make me cum. I need to cum so badly!"

Ben nipped Augustine's earlobe, his breathing loud as he tried to form words. "God, you are so sexy when you beg."

Augustine whimpered, blushing a deeper red. "Please, Ben. It isn't the same when I do it myself. I need you."

Ben growled and moved away from the chimney without warning, releasing Augustine so her feet were back on the ground. She cried out, distraught at being left so close to the edge of her much needed release. She had a plea on the tip of her tongue when Ben whispered against her neck. "Turn around, hands on the wall." Another gasp escaped her. She did exactly as instructed, whimpering when he grasped her hips and pulled them back towards him and tapped her feet wider apart with one of his. "You asked me before, if I was feeling any kind of pull towards you." She felt as he rubbed his shaft along the crack of her ass, his hands sliding from her hips to her stomach and under the seam of her shorts. "After you left yesterday, I came twice in the shower just thinking about you. So yeah, I think I feel something for you."

Before Augustine could cry out in joy at his confession, she cried out in pleasure as two of his fingers slipped through the protective curls covering her mound. They slid between her wet lips, probing around until they found her swollen clit. The rubbing and jabs from his fingers had Augustine humping her hips and begging like a true dog.

Ben worked slowly as he played with her body. While one hand continued to dance between her legs, the other gradually worked its way up under her t-shirt. He took his time feeling her skin, circling her belly button until finally traveling up to her breast and finding purchase there. Her breasts weren't as large as many of the other females in her pack, but they were perky and fit into the palm of Ben's hand nicely. He squeezed the mounds of flesh tightly, taking special care to tease her already erect nipples into tall points by tugging them between two fingers.

As the hand on her breast began to roam elsewhere, the hand between her thighs became more bold. The tentative sliding over the hard little nub at the top of her slit became scissor like-pinches that made Augustine's toes curl. Ben continued the torturous pace, not leaving that particular spot even as she bucked her hips and pushed her ass against his straining cock. Her begging was nothing more than cries and whimpers now, the tension in her body restricting any higher thought processes like forming words. Her wolf was right there with her, loving the way their mate took his time to love her body.

He even took the time to lift her shirt and drag sloppy kisses from her mid back all the way up to her shoulders and neck. The shirt she had been wearing was now serving as protection as she rested her head against the abrasive brick, her elbows having given out to the pleasure. Her shorts, from what she could see, were stuck about halfway down her thighs, unable to travel down any farther. Even as she continually rolled her hips into Ben's hand they never moved any farther down.

Ben's voice sounded oddly far away as he spoke to her. "It's amazingly sexy, and incredibly slutty for you to not have any panties on when you are wearing such short shorts. One wrong move and anyone could have a clear view of this precious little kitten." His fingers slid farther back, teasing her entrance with tight circles and applied pressure. The tears from before were back, brought on by the intense pleasure she was feeling. Ben didn't notice because he was placing one of his sloppy kisses against the side of her ribcage, right under her breast.

"W-we, we don't wWWEar them- oh fffuck!" Two thick fingers slid forcefully into Augustine's channel, her muscles welcoming them with a tight grasp. The thick digits began to steadily thrust in and out, making a wet smacking sound every time his palm met her drenched lips. She was losing the battle to keep upright, her knees were shaking so badly.

Ben licked up along the side of her breast, tracing the outside of her armpit to her shoulder where he bit down gently. The only reason Augustine didn't end up alerting the entire Den with her screams of pleasure was because she couldn't get any air out. "Ever?"

What was he asking? His hands were making it so hard to concentrate. Oh right, underwear. "Some-sometimes. Maybe... not often."

Ben hummed against her neck, his traveling hand gliding down her sweaty skin to join its partner. "I'll remember that from now on." The second set of fingers went to work rapidly swiping Augustine's clit without mercy. At the same time a third finger was added to the accelerating thrusts into her drenched pussy. The added assault sent her over the edge into one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Her knees gave out, but Ben kept a firm hold of her the entire way down to the ground, his fingers never stopping in their assault. As she knelt on the ground, half sitting on Ben's knees, her forehead still tightly pressed against her shirt and hips rolling up and down, Augustine wept in pure bliss. Every part of her was shaking, the pleasure so intense she hazily worried she would tear the fabric of Ben's pants because she was fisting it so tightly with her right hand.

As Ben slowly tapered off his thrusts, the orgasm finally subsided enough that he was able to pull Augustine back to lean against his chest. They were both out of breath as he placed pecks all along her neck and shoulder, her sweaty skin beginning to cool in the night air.

Once they both had more control over their breathing, Ben helped Augustine to her feet, turning her so she could lean against the warm bricks. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it back over her head, followed by him reaching down to lift her shorts back into place. She noticed how they were covered in her cum. No one would be able to come within a 100 feet of her and not know what she had done just now.

Inside, Augustine's wolf was conflicted. She was just repeatedly growling how she wanted to bite the male who had given her such pleasure, but knew it wasn't the time. His wolf wasn't nearly close enough to the surface for her to begin his transformation. Not to mention she hadn't actually asked him if he wanted to become a werewolf. They would have to wait for a while.

Ben smiled sheepishly at her from under his long lashes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take advantage of you like that, but you were just so damn beautiful..."

Glancing down, Augustine took note of the tent protruding from Ben's sleep pants. Well, just because they couldn't bite him, didn't mean she couldn't claim him in another way.

"Don't apologize. Don't ever apologize for doing something like that." Augustine dropped to her knees.

"Whoa, uh, y-you don't need to do that." The blush that spread across Ben's cheeks had Augustine smiling up at him. It contrasted so beautifully to his eyes.

"But you are just so damn beautiful," was her breathy reply as she tucked her fingers into his waistband and pulled the elastic forward.

Augustine's wolf grumbled happily at the sight of Ben's erect penis. He was a little over average for length, but his girth was what impressed her. Like the rest of him, he was exceptionally filled out. One hand wasn't even close to being enough to wrap around him. Before he could protest farther, she leaned in, firmly dragging the sensitive head over her tongue. Ben groaned loudly above her, his head falling back and one hand coming forward to pet her hair. She hummed in appreciation, taking the first inch of his cock into her mouth.

Augustine loved the way Ben felt sliding in and out of her mouth. His flesh tasted so good on her tongue, and the sounds he made whenever she dragged the head against the roof of her mouth had her wolf howling. There was no way he wasn't her mate. Her wolf had never been so present when giving a male this kind of attention. She only ever really showed interest when pleasure was being given to them. The fact she was so present and focused on his pleasure proved to Augustine without a shadow of a doubt that what she and her wolf were feeling wasn't just lust or sexual curiosity; it was the mating pull.

Somehow, knowing for certain changed the experience for Augustine. She became more driven to show Ben just how great of a mate she could be: how no other female would ever be able to give him what she did. To that end she did something very stupid: she tried taking his entire length in at once.

Sucking cock wasn't something Augustine was well practiced in, since she didn't give her partners oral very often, and the moment Ben's blunt head tapped the back of her throat it sent her into a fit of gagging and coughing.

"Shit, are you okay?" Ben pulling back until he was completely released from Augustine's hold, his unfocused eyes filling with concern.

Augustine nodded her head, wiping the moisture from her eyes. "Sorry about that. I'm okay." She reached forward to continue, but Ben took a step back. Augustine looked up to his face, a blush coloring her cheeks. "I guess I ruined the mood, huh?"

Ben's quiet laugh surprised her, the small smile that he gave her taking her breath away. "Not exactly. I just want to make sure you are actually all right. We can stop if you need too."

Augustine shook her head vigorously. "No. No please let me finish." She leaned forward again, her tongue snaking out to trace the bottom of his member from base to tip. Ben groaned, stepping back so she could reach easier. One of his hands reached out to stabilize himself on the chimney, the other coming back down to gently drag his fingers through her blond hair.

"Are you sure-?" Ben's question was cut off as she leaned in and sucked one testicle between her lips, probing it with the tip of her tongue. Ben gasped as Augustine continued nuzzling his sack. She could feel them tightening up against his body, which meant he was close to giving her what she so desperately craved.

"Yes, I'm sure. I need this. I need you to mark me with your scent."

"M-mark you? Ugh! Just like that, squeeze all the way up." Augustine watched his face closely as she tightly pulled her hand all the way up his cock. Ben was now panting, obviously trying to hold himself back and prolong his pleasure. Little drips of pre-cum were beginning to escape. She kissed them away, tasting him for the first time on her lips.

"Your semen is the most potent form of your scent. Covering me with it will let every male in the Den know exactly who I belong too, just as mine does to you." With that said, Augustine released Ben long enough to lift her shirt back off her body. "Will you do that for me, Ben? Will you cover me in semen, and prove to everyone that we are Destined?"

Ben's eyes were glued to her exposed breasts, the cool night air pebbling her nipples into round points once again. Augustine reached up to play with them, enjoying the jolts of pleasure they sent through her body. He took his hand off the wall, using it to grasp himself and begin jerking off right in front of her. The sight made Augustine wet, her own fingers dancing down towards the growing warmth between her legs.

Ben's eyes never left her as he continued to move his hand up and down his shaft. He glanced down, noticing where her hand had disappeared. He groaned, his hand moving faster. "Does watching me jerk off to your tits turn you on?" Augustine nodded, the hand in her hair tightening its hold to keep her still. "Fuck you are so hot. Open your mouth for me."

She did as told, and was rewarded with a thick jet of cum splashing onto her outstretched tongue. Augustine quickly closed her lips, the next shot splattering all over her lips and chin as she tasted the full force of his potent seed. Ben groaned as his hand guided the rest of the streams of semen to land on her neck and tits. Augustine's hand worked furiously to bring herself to another powerful orgasm, the scent of her mate pushing her over the edge onto her fingers.