Running with Wolves Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of their sex was entirely animalistic. With their wolves so obviously close to the surface, their primary vocalizations were grunts and growls. With her mouth full of dick, the only noises Samantha could udder were moans and squeals of delight. If she had had the capability of speech, all she would have been capable of uttering would have been begging, which she did with her eyes as she looked up into Storm's. That is, whenever they weren't rolling into the back of her head.

Something that did get her attention as she drew closer to her orgasm was that it somehow felt like Thunder had lost and inch or two from his length. She could feel him thrust all the way to the base, but while it had been reaching almost all the way to her deepest depths, now it was short. With everything going on it took a while to notice, but once she processed it she reached a hand between her legs to investigate.

Her finger tips first came into contact with the large sack that held his testicles. She took her time massaging them, working in the juices that had leaked from her sopping wet pussy. Once she could feel them begin to twitch up towards his body, she left them be to continue her search for the lost inches she so desperately needed. She found her leg, then her cleft with its soft patch of curls. When she followed them down her fingers diverged around Thunder's thrusting cock as it went in and out of her. Continuing on she couldn't understand what she was feeling. It was not his pelvis, as she had mistaken it for at first, but a large bulge in the base of his dick. She ran her finger around it, trying to decipher what it was she was feeling.

"It is... out knot." Thunder bit out between thrusts. "It would tie... us together... if I... pushed it inside." His voice shook as he slammed up into her, the knot pushing against her raw entrance with every hit.

Samantha dislodged Storm form her mouth with a pop, slurping along the side until she reached his abs. Placing kisses everywhere she could reach, she tried to form a coherent thought.

"Put it, OH fuuuck... P-put it in. I want it! I-I want all of you!" She did not wait for him to say anything. Fueled by lust and determination, Samantha grabbed hold of Storm's hips, pulled up, and slammed down on the knot, pushing his full length back inside herself. She screamed as she came, the sound only outdone by the twins howl of triumph.

They did not wait for her to ride out her intense pleasure. Storm once again found her mouth and pushed into her throat, face-fucking her in long, nose-to-pelvis thrusts. Thunder's movements were more restrictive, now that he could only move an inch or two, so instead he pushed her back and forth, rubbing her clit with his rough fingers while stimulating himself with her clenching pussy.

She hadn't fully ridden out her first orgasm when the second one rose to the breaking point. Her head was foggy from the slight air deprivation, her poor clit was fully exposed and probably a vibrant red from Thunder's pinching and tugs. Any longer and she knew she would black out. Out of sheer self preservation, Samantha used the last of her strength to reach down and once again stimulate Thunder's balls and farther back to the sensitive ring of his anus. She hoped that it would be enough to send him, and, through their connection, his brother, into orgasm.

She was right.

With one final growl Thunder slammed as hard as he could into Samantha's body, reaching just to her cervix as his hot cum shot out in a giant gush. She could feel the pressure build against the small opening until the fluid began to drain into her womb, sending her head long into her pent up orgasm. Vaguely, she felt a sharp pinch on the side of her neck.

In front of her, Storm pushed into her throat as far as he could reach to unload his first jet of semen down her throat, both hands holding the sides of her head as she held on to his hips with clawed fingers. As the second jet made its way up, he pulled out and used his hand to guide the spray over her lips and chin, the white fluid mixing with the saliva that had accumulated there. He continued spreading his bursts over her entire chest and stomach, until finally returning to her gasping mouth. With one tight upward stroke, he filled her mouth with his last weak gush of potent musk, tapping his head against her lips as he continued holding her head in place.

She barely noticed all of this, too lost in her orgasmic bliss. Their smell and taste filled her entire consciousness. Nothing else existed as she lost herself to the feeling of her womb being filled in a way she did not think possible. As she began to come back to herself, she wondered that if she were to look down, would her belly be extended from the excess fluid.

Her entire body twitched and spasmed as Thunder held her to his chest, her arms and torso unresponsive. All three of them were panting, lost in the afterglow of their orgasms. The exhaustion hit Samantha hard as she sat cradled against Thunder's warm chest, but when she tried to move, both it and the bulge still lodged inside of her halted her movements. She tried once more, but this time Storm stopped her with a hand on the shoulder.

"We won't dislodge for some time. Just rest. We will take care of you"

She was unable to argue. Closing her eyes, she drifted in and out as a warm cloth was rubbed along her back, face and chest. Once they cleaned her enough for bed she was helped to awkwardly crawl, with Thunder still firmly embedded inside of her, to the center of the bed. She fell immediately into a deep dreamless sleep, surrounded on either side by large cuddling bodies.

~~~~~

Alright everyone, hope you enjoyed it! Another chapter done and posted. I made it extra long so that you would forgive it being so late. I had to be ultra stealth writing the gay scene while at my mormon grandma's house over Christmas.

In other news, I'm very sad to tell everyone that MarieFlower is not feeling well and won't be able to continue editing RwW. If anyone would like to take up that spot I would be very grateful.

Thank you so much to markrane for editing this chapter for me.