Runs in the Family

Story Info
A young woman discovers the family curse
5.5k words
4.31
69.4k
44
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers

This one is about a woman who discovers a family secret the hard way. The idea is one from a fan who liked the idea of a special type of lycanthrope. Sometimes it's just in the blood. Again, if you want to use the story please just ask.

CHAPTER 1

Irma was running a bit late. She had come from college for a long weekend after a church retreat had been cancelled and she was heading out to meet with her boyfriend who was staying with his aunt and uncle in the next town. In her rush she was trying to do three things at once: grab her purse, dial her cell and open the door. Like many people have found out, sometimes it's just better to be a bit late rather than rush and Irma was about to find that out twice over.

She looked down as she fumbled her purse and cell phone and completely forgot where she was and walked straight into a half open door. She knocked herself flat on the floor and she sat there for a moment dazed. Her first thought was "OUCH!"

"Oh crimny! My eye!" She put her hand up and winced. "Oh my, that's going to leave a mark."

Irma never swore, but she came real close right then. She had been raised a strict Christian and she didn't drink, smoke, swear, fool around, or even wear makeup. Her mother had been very hard about that and her father, a minister, had supported her. She had not been to rebellious as her parents had instead channeled her energy into sports and activities and her payoff had been a handsome, loyal boyfriend and a full ride scholarship to the State University for both sports and academics. She had been pretty popular and never in trouble.

At school she had not been part of the Greek Crowd, instead focusing more with the "bible-thumpers", but she was still well liked and even got invited to a lot of parties even though she never drank or even dressed really sexy. She knew though that a lot of the girls thought she was a prude, but with her boyfriend and her other friends she had been doing just fine.

Muttering under breath she made it to her car and looked in the mirror. She had a huge shiner alright, no hiding it. With a sigh she pulled out and headed over to her friend Amanda's house to drop off some clothes she had borrowed in college.

"Hey Irma! How are you, oh my!" Irma said when she opened the door. "What happened?"

"I literally ran into a door. I was doing three things at once and BAM! Hurt like, well, it hurt."

"You're going out with Chad right? Oh Irma, you can't go out looking like this, everyone is going to think he beat you up!" Amanda said sadly.

"Oh come on, everyone knows me and they know Chad would never do something like that." Irma responded.

"Irma, you are going over to Junction Place tonight for that concert. They don't know you there and the security guards can be a real pain if they think something has happened. If you want, I can touch it up a bit with some eye shadow and some rouge." Amanda said.

"No, no thank you. You know I don't wear that stuff. I don't need it, no real woman does." Irma said with a bit of strictness.

Amanda sighed. This was one of the issues they had. She really wished that Irma would loosen up once in a while. She was really pretty. She had a great body, her breasts were actually quite impressive (Amanda had a little bit of a bi-curious side to her and she had thought about how much fun Irma might be in bed once or twice), and her face and hair had a natural shine that was really nice. A bit of makeup would really elevate her from "pretty" to "Knockout" with little effort.

Just as Irma was heading out the door a text binged on her phone. It was from Chad and he was also running late due to some work he was doing with his Uncle on the farm. They had had a major breakdown and he was going to be a couple of hours late. With a sigh Irma flounced on the couch and said "This is definitely not my day."

Amanda giggled a bit and they both chuckled after a minute. "Why not hang out with me? I've got nothing going on until later tonight when Joe comes over for supper. Let's watch some TV and just chill out."

Irma nodded yes and they both sat down and turned on the TV. They picked a show and started watching. Amanda got Irma some tea. Irma drank it and after a bit she started to feel a bit sleepy. Amanda closed the drapes and turned down the lights and Irma nodded off shortly afterwards.

Amanda had spiked the tea with Chamomile knowing it would make Irma sleepy. She had decided that she was going to help her friend out whether she wanted it or not.

Carefully positioning her head, Amanda went to work on Irma with some make up. She carefully touched it up with rouge and then some eye shadow. She did both eyes and both cheeks. Amanda checked her work and nodded. It was really well done and she even thought that Irma's black eye had greatly receded. And Irma definitely looked a LOT hotter. The rouge and eye shadow had seemed to make her face shine in a different way.

Irma was tempted to do more but decided she shouldn't push it. Her friend was really hard against any makeup so just this little bit could set her off. Better to quit while she was ahead.

After a few more minutes, Irma stirred and yawned. She stretched and Amanda raised her eyebrow slightly at the long sensual stretch her friend did.

"Sorry, guess this show wasn't that interesting. Hey, not to watch and run, but I'm going to head out. I've got some stuff to do." Irma said in a slightly odd voice.

Amanda nodded and saw her off. She blinked as Irma walked towards her car. "Huh, if I didn't know better I'd say Irma was swaying her ass a bit just then. But that's crazy." Amanda just chuckled and shut the door as Irma drove off.

Irma didn't know why she had left or wear she was going but she felt an urge to go...somewhere to do something. It was odd and she had a puzzled look on her face as she tried to figure out what was going on in her head. But every time she came close to stopping or turning around a gut feeling would come over her and she just KNEW she had to keep going. She kept looking at herself in the rearview mirror and she started having odd thoughts.

"Hmmmm, you know a bit of lipstick wouldn't hurt." Or "My eyelashes would be really nice if they were long and black."

"What am I thinking? I never wear any makeup, ever. I don't need to, I'm beautiful naturally." Irma said out loud as she shook her head. She looked around and realized she had been just driving around on the highway between small towns for nearly an hour. Shaking her head she pulled into a Walgreen's to get something to drink.

She walked in and headed to the rear of the store to get a bottle of water. She was just about there when she turned down the makeup row. She got half way down and stopped dead. In her head and her heart she suddenly felt an urge. No, a need. She HAD to do something.

"I. Must. Get. Makeup." Irma said in a breathless voice. In a daze she turned and began to pick out items. Rouge, blush, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, everything. As soon as her hand touched the first product her head seemed to clear and she understood.

"Yes, I must get makeup. Slutty makeup." Irma said in a slightly higher pitched voice as she picked out bright red lipstick, matching nail polish, rouge and black eyeliner. She also got some glitter. Once she had gotten a full set she went and paid for it and then went to the bathroom.

Irma had never put on makeup before, but she moved like she was possessed. She applied it without a single mistake or hitch. Her hands seemed to move with their own will. The last thing she put on was the lipstick. She slowly put it on and then blew herself a kiss in the mirror.

Where she had been pretty before, she was now a total babe. Her blue eyes were now bright and clear with the liner and mascara seeming to frame them perfectly. Her lips pulled naturally into a wonderful pout and her cheekbones were perfect.

Just as she smiled suddenly her whole body stiffened. Her eyes rolled up and her breathing sped up. She gasped for air and gripped the sink with her hands. "What is happening to meeeeeeeeeee???" she got out as the last word became a high pitched squeak.

Her whole body convulsed and suddenly began to change. Her rather plan dress began to shrink and tighten, her shoes began to grow heels and seemed to melt into a set of high heeled strappy pumps. Her nylons transformed into bright red silk stockings hitched to a red silk garter belt, her dress shrank down into a skin tight strapless tube dress that barely covered her tits and her pussy. It became bright red with various rhinestones. Her underwear disappeared entirely.

Physically her body underwent a lot of changes. Her hair, usually worn short, grew thicker and longer and soon trailed down to her ass in a nice braid. It went from dark brown to a platinum blonde. Her pussy lost all hair, and her lips pouted. Her tits swelled from a 35BB to a 36EE, her hips widened to a 36 and her tummy tucked to a 24 inch waist. Even her purse transformed from a large bag to a small clutch purse stuffed with makeup and her little wallet.

The changes ended and her eyes regained focus. She blinked and then looked in the mirror.

"OhMyGod! I look so fucking hot! Oh yeah, this bitch is smoking hot!" She ran a finger down her chest between her cleavage and giggled.

"Mmmmmm, a bod like this needs to be fucked. Oh yeah, I need a stud to fuck me full!"

Irma strutted out of the bathroom and past a gaping clerk towards her car. Just as she was getting in a cherry red Mustang convertible pulled up next to her. Inside was smoking red head with tits as big as hers pushing out of a skin tight cocktail dress. Her hair was in a long pony tail and she was wearing thick slutty make up, glitter, and some big hoop earrings.

"Hey there lovely lady! I'm like totally lost. I had a stripping gig way out in the sticks and I'm trying to get back to Johnson City. Can you help a hottie out?"

Irma smiled. "Oh hell yeah girl friend. Us hotties need to stick together. I'll show you the way. You're a stripper then? Where do you dance?"

"At The Silk Stocking. I really need to get back, there's a talent scout from The Ranch in Vegas coming tonight. If I can impress him, I might get hired on. The Ranch is like the biggest, hottest strip club in all of Vegas!"

Irma was really excited. "Wow! Damn, I'd LOVE to dance there! But I'm just starting out."

"Hey babes, no problem! You get me back there by 8pm and I'll talk to the manager and get you a set. Hell, if you are up to it, we could do a pair dance! You are certainly hot enough to dance with me and I've been looking for a girlfriend I can trust when dancing. All the other bitches are so jealous of my hot bod." The redhead said with grin.

Irma hopped in the car without a thought. "You're on girlfriend. What's your name by the way?"

"My name is Aphrodite, as in the goddess of love. How about you?" she said as she extended her hand.

Irma thought for a second and then noticed that a small pendant was dangling from the rearview mirror. It had an Egyptian symbol on it and Irma grinned. "I'm Isis, goddess of love, just for a different group of guys."

"Sweet Isis. Let's get going." Aphrodite slammed the car into gear and the two giggling sluts drove off at breakneck speed.

The next 12 hours were a total blur for Isis. They got pulled over by a cop and Aphrodite got them off when she blew the cop while Isis made out with him. They got to the club right at 8pm and Aphrodite got her in to see the boss. She did a quick dance for him and even though she knew she had never stripped before her body seemed to know exactly what to do. She had the man panting and sweating and she finished the deal by giving him her first blowjob ever. Again, even though she had never done anything like that she was a natural and the man nearly passed out. Aphrodite gave her a high five when she finished and then pulled her backstage.

There she quickly added some makeup (which made her even more horny and feeling even more sexy) and she changed into a gold g-string and string bikini top with 6 inch platform heeled shoes. Aphrodite pulled her out behind her to the curtain and told her to watch her set and then she was on. Isis watched and was entranced by the hot bitch with red hair as she danced. She had the whole crowd on their feet tossing wads of money on the stage and they howled and cheered when she left.

Aphrodite strutted off stage and stopped in front of Isis. Without a pause she kissed her full on the lips and shoved her tongue down her throat. After a few moments she broke it as the music started and said "Go get them you hot slut!"

Without a single second wasted Isis strutted out and began to dance. She completely lost herself in the music and let the heat and beat wash over her. The laughed as the men crowded around and tossed money at her. She spun on the pole, did complete splits, pulled men up into her tits and motor boated them. She was gasping when her two song set ended and she gathered up her money and waved as she strutted off the stage. Aphrodite was waiting.

"OMG!!!! Girlfriend you were so fucking hot!!!!! You did as well as I did! Fuck, come on and let's count up!"

Isis was stunned as she counted. She didn't have any 1 or 5 dollar bills, the lowest bill she had was a 20! When she was done, she counted nearly $1200. Aphrodite had just over $1300.

"Mmmmmm, bitch, you are now officially my BFF! You and me are doing a partner dance after Tanya gets off stage."

Isis giggled and kissed her, and got ready.

The partner dance was amazing. She actually had a small orgasm during it and she and Aphrodite were damn near having sex on the stage as the crowd howled. When they finished the bouncers actually had to push several men off the stage. They counted up nearly $1500 which they split even. And then came word they were wanted in the VIP Lounge.

After putting on their tops they headed over and found themselves with the owner and the scout from The Ranch. A short discussion later and Isis and Aphrodite were signed on a joint contract for 3 years, 5 nights a week at the Ranch with paid for apartment (they demanded to live together), car, and all expenses paid. Tickets would be arranged shortly. The owner kept shaking his head at Isis and going "Damn, why couldn't you have shown up a year ago?"

They celebrated by drinking Champaign, a LOT of it, and then doing some coke, and then fucking. Isis fucked the scout, the owner (twice as she felt a little bad she hadn't been around earlier) and Aphrodite once on the table while the men filmed them.

It was dawn when the two drunk, high, fully fucked sluts stumbled out of the club and fell into the convertible. They headed over to Aphrodite's place and Isis passed out on the couch with her fingers stuck in her pussy.

CHAPTER 2

Irma woke up with a throbbing headache and a bizarre feeling. She glanced around and realized she didn't know where she was. She looked at what she was wearing and gasped. It was tight gold colored tube dress with gold leg wraps and high heeled shoes. She reeked of booze and sex. She glanced around for a moment and then grabbed her purse and headed straight out the door. She ran to the street and saw a cab. She flagged it down and the gaping driver was finally able to understand she wanted him to drive her out of the city.

He protested but she opened her purse and saw it was stuffed with cash. Not wanting to know where it had come from she pulled out $500 and said "The address I told you. Now. No questions."

The driver looked at the cash and then shrugged and said "Ok, sit back and enjoy the ride."

Irma spent the entire trip in a daze. She had flashes of memory and they were memories of some tart doing things she would have never done. She kept having urges to put on makeup, but she was in so much pain from her hangover she was able to ignore it by focusing on not heaving up.

After about a 90 minute drive the cab driver stopped by her house. She was surprised to see her car in the driveway, and a bit relieved.

She staggered up to the door and her mother met her with a sad look on her face. She hushed her when she started to speak and said "Don't say anything, just come in and get cleaned up. I need to tell you something, something maybe I should have told you earlier but I must do so now."

Irma went upstairs thankful her father was gone on a retreat this weekend. She showered and then removed the last of the makeup and nail polish. Oddly once the last bits of polish were off her urge to put on makeup disappeared. She was sitting in an old t shirt when her phone rang. She answered and heard a sexy voice on the other end.

"Hey BFF! Like, did you get all the photos from last night? I wanted to know if you are up for another night's work too. I'm on shift tonight and can get you stage time and we can do our dance again! You up for another hot night you hot bitch?"

"Who are you? How did you get this number? Don't call me ever again you, you...YOU WHORE!"

Irma tossed her phone at the door just as her mother came through. She was able to catch it and she set it down on the bed as she sat down and hugged her daughter.

"Irma, don't be mad at this person. You probably did meet her yesterday and you probably did all the things she says you did. You couldn't help it because of our family's curse."

"What? What are you..."

"Hush Irma and let me explain something to you. Long ago, no one in the family knows how long now, you had an ancestor who was a nun. This woman helped hunt down witches and immoral women for the Catholic Church. She was very good at it. But one time one of the people she found out was an actual witch. This witch cursed her and all of her female offspring. A touch of the whore's paint and a whore you'll become, that was the curse. Back then, the only people who put on makeup were street whores or rich nobles and royalty which many in the church considered the same thing. Sometime after that the nun somehow put on a bit of makeup and she, she changed. She became a wanton slut. She abandoned her faith and her order and moved to France and became a courtesan for the court. She grew highly skilled at the arts of loving making and seduction. She had several children, all the girls suffered the same curse. Normal until any makeup touched their skin. For several hundred years this went on until the Revolution forced our family to flee to the US. Here, your great, great, great grandmother became a saloon girl in the old west seducing gamblers and miners and making quite a bit of money. Your grandmother though was able to fight this curse. She got religion during a revival and was able to stay away from makeup. She had me after she had settled down."

Irma blinked and listened intently. She couldn't believe what she was hearing but somehow she knew her mother wasn't lying.

"I found out the hard way when I turned 18 and was dating your father. One night after graduation we were going out and I had a blemish. It was really embarrassing and I had a friend of mine cover it with rouge. It was like a light switch had been flipped. I stopped on the way to your father's house and got a full set of makeup. I put it on and I turned into a full on slut. Even my clothes changed! He met up with me and even though he tried hard to resist men are simply putty in our hands when the curse is in full on effect. We fucked that night. We didn't make love, or have intercourse. We FUCKED. I got knocked up and the next morning my mother found me passed out on the bed with a huge smile on my face some residual makeup. She pulled your father in and told us both the story. He was so sorry, and we concocted a story. We eloped, and got married that night. You were that child. Don't even think I'm sorry you came along, ever. We both loved you and we would have gotten married anyway. Your grandmother secretly sent money to us while pretending she didn't know where we had run off to and that enabled your father to go to college and seminary, and become a successful minister. You know I finished college on my own later and I have no regrets about what happened."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,347 Followers
12