Runs in the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Farewell to Isabel, and I rediscover Laurie.
7k words
4.53
16.2k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel and I had our own private farewell about a week later, a couple of days before she was leaving town. I had promised her a dinner date if she could get away from the frenzy of her last few days at home. She pulled up in the driveway while I was out washing my car. I went over to open her door, to find her in an off white peasant top and a short-very short-rough hem denim mini. I opened the car door, and she swung her leg out, stopping when her foot landed on the driveway. Under her very short mini she was wearing not a thing. When she pulled up, the view was of a lot of thigh. Now I had a full view of her full bush, her labia just barely parting under it. It was too much for me. Isabel smiled up at me. "Hi," she said softly. "I thought I'd surprise you."

Fortunately, she had pulled in next to my car, so the view was blocked for anyone nearby. Isabel unzipped me, then pulled out my stiffening cock. I unbuttoned my pants, letting them drop to the concrete, and spread her legs. As her thighs opened, so did her pussy, and I pulled her to the edge of the seat and entered her, plunging fully into her pussy in one hard stroke.

Isabel cried out as my cock hit her depths, and we fucked in a frenzy for all of three minutes. I was primed by the sight of her in a short skirt with no panties-one of my all time turn ons-and pounded her. I felt her come beneath me, and I blew my load right after, flooding her little furry cunt with a huge load of sperm. I pulled away, my cock still oozing come, which Isabel licked up before I packed my dick away.

Isabel smiled, leaning back in the seat, then looked down as she felt my come starting to drip from her pussy. "You know I can't go to dinner with all that come dripping from me. I'll need to clean up some."

"You want to go inside, or should I clean you up here??" I licked my lips.

"In the driveway??" Isabel gave me a naughty look. "Dare ya!!"

I licked my lips again. "You should know better." I knelt on the driveway, diving right into Isabel's dripping, wet twat, licking as if there were no dessert after dinner. I'd make a pass, then kiss her, then go back for another round. Within five minutes, Isabel's hips were shaking and her thighs were clamping around my head as she came hard, letting out a yelp the neighbors probably heard. When her orgasm faded, I kissed her again, a long, wet kiss that let us both taste each other.

I stood up, my eyes still fixed on the wet, dark haired mess between her legs. Isabel smiled at me. "You drive me crazy."

Isabel cocked her head, looking at me. "Good." She sighed. "Maybe you'll miss me while I'm gone." She looked up at me and smiled. "You make me crazy, too."

"Time for dinner?? We'll take my car." Off we went. I played with Isabel's soaked twat the whole time we were in the car. We sat opposite each other at the restaurant, and I noticed she would shift in her seat every so often.

"I'm so wet!!" she said to me in a loud whisper. When I got up to go to the men's room before we left, she slid out of the booth, taking her time to give me a good show as I approached on the way back to the table. She wasn't kidding. Even after I cleaned her, her pussy was still quite wet. We went for ice cream, the fact that she was standing next to me, nothing under her clothes, pussy full of my cream, making me hard as I stood in line with her for our double scoop. She made a show of flashing me again when I went up to get napkins, a little more daring this time, as the ice cream shop was better lit than our dinner spot, and more crowded. I thought my head would explode.

We finally got back to my house and went inside. I led her to the bedroom, where Isabel made a big show of lying back on the bed, her skirt riding up to display the dark haired muff that was about to get a stiff dick in it once again. I dropped my shorts, my cock already hard. Isabel reached to me, taking it and stroking it. I pulled my shirt off and climbed on the bed, my dick bobbing over Isabel's waiting pussy. I kissed her, and pushed my cock inside her still sloppy cunt. It was hot and buttery, a feeling I love.

The sloppy feel of my cock in her still flooded pussy wasn't lost on her either. "I love how you feel, so smooth, so silky, inside me," she said as she pushed back at my thrusting erection. "Sooo wet. Sooo..."

"Sloppy??" I interjected.

Isabel smiled, surprised at the description. "Yeah..." she said, her voice trailing off.

"Now you know how it feels when the second guy goes in."

Isabel thought a moment, a strange look coming over her.

"Remember, you'll be away from home, and colleges are known for parties. You never know what might happen. Besides, if you do give a guy sloppy seconds, you'll have done something Julianne probably hasn't."

Isabel smiled. I could see her competitive spirit kicking in. "Yeah, I bet she hasn't had two in the same day." I pushed a little harder and deeper, making Isabel come, then knelt up so I could see my cock shoving in and out of her slippery cunt.

Isabel removed her top while I fucked her, her little tits bouncing with each thrust. I leaned forward, taking the left one in my mouth, gently pulling the nipple, making her groan. I moved over to the right breast as I fondled her left, its nipple now puffed out from the attention. I soon made her come again from playing with the right nipple, her pussy juicing around my cock.

When she came down, I pulled out of her, pulling her skirt off. We were now both naked on the bed. Isabel smiled up at me, reaching for my cock. She stroked me a couple of times, and fondled my balls, looking me in the eye as she played. They had good hang to them, since I'd come a few hours earlier, but were working overtime to make more sperm for my little dark haired friend. "They're getting heavy. I want what's in there." She stroked me again, pulling me to her. "I want this in me. It'll be a while til I have it again." I fell to the bed, my cock now at her still spread labia, and I pushed in. This time, it was more intense, Isabel pushing back hard at my thrusts. I was getting close now. I looked down at her.

"Getting close. Remember what we did the first time we were together??"

Isabel thought a moment. It had been a while, almost a year since our first time on the couch. The light went on. "Yeah," she said, a softness in her eyes. "That was hot."

I pushed deep, held a moment to let Isabel feel the pulse of my erection, now on the verge of release, then pulled back til the head was at her opening, then pushed in halfway. I let go, a long burst of sperm shooting into her, then pulled out as the second long spurt spewed from my dick. I shot it over her bush, a streak that landed halfway up her belly, then another that did the same, then the rest that mostly landed in her dark pubes, some dripping on her labia and thighs. She was transfixed looking at the sight of my throbbing cock shooting its white goo all over her. Finally, I stopped coming, just letting my dick hang over her while the last of my load drooled on her belly. She stroked me, getting one last large blob of semen to drop into her bush. I lay down next to her on the bed, my wilting dick smearing come on her belly as she turned to face me.

"That was hot, even better than the first time. Feeling you shooting inside me, then all over me...mmmm!!" She leaned over to kiss me, a long, loving kiss that was like sharing our souls. As we broke, Isabel laughed at the warm, sticky feeling of my come on her, now sliding down to the bed as she lay on her side. She gathered up one of the streaks, rubbing it on her tits, then licking her fingers. "They may have some wild parties when I get to college, but it will never be hotter than this," she said, again kissing me.

Isabel's suddenly frowned. "What time is it??"

"Around 10:30," I replied.

"Crap. I told mom I'd be home by 11-she wants to get an early start on packing me up tomorrow. I gotta go." I got Isabel a towel, and she headed for a quick shower to wash off the evidence of our date. When she came out, she pulled on her top and skirt, still with nothing under it. She smiled at me.

"You know," I said, giving her a good look up and down, "This is where we started. I could do this all over again."

Isabel looked at me with a loving eye. "Me too. This was the best date right from when I pulled into the driveway." She walked toward me, kissing me. "I'd do it all again." I walked her out to her car, and we kissed again, long and deep, as she got in.

"I'll stop by before you go," I said, knowing it would be a quick hug at her house, and not our usual visit. Isabel smiled, and she was gone.

The next day, Laurie called to invite me over for a cookout, hastily organized to give a fun send off to Isabel. Laurie wanted me to be there, since she was grateful for the time I'd spent with her daughter over the past couple of years. I eagerly accepted, and enjoyed the party with the family. It was rather odd, standing there with Kim, Laurie, and Isabel, knowing all of them had felt my seed in their pussies, especially Isabel, who was likely still feeling it inside her as we shared burgers and hot dogs.

At one point, I saw Laurie off in the kitchen looking a little sad. I walked up behind her, putting my arm around her shoulders. "You OK??" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, resting her head on me. "I was just thinking how Isabel is my last one to leave home."

"Empty nest syndrome hitting hard??"

"Yeah, I guess," she said, a weak smile coming over her face. "You spend almost 20 years getting them to the point where they can make it on their own, and then..." her voice trailed off.

I chuckled. "Yeah, then they do it, and you're broken up over it. If it's any consolation, the fact that your kids are as successful as they are is a testament to your giving them a good upbringing. Of course, that doesn't count for much when you see your only daughter backing out of the driveway, headed for the coast."

Laurie laughed. "Yeah, well...and then, Paul is going to be away all next week, so it's going to be a little rough for me, with no one here."

I looked into Laurie's brown eyes. "Well, if you need a break from the solitude, or just want to talk to someone, I'll be home. Stop by."

Laurie smiled. "I might just. Thanks."

The rest of the party was fun, and I was one of the last to leave. I gave Laurie a long hug, feeling her B cup tits pressed into my chest. She smiled up at me as we pulled away. Kim also gave me a long hug and a kiss, then Isabel gave me a long hug, thanking me for all my help. I kissed the top of her head, making her smile. She stood on her toes and hugged me again, whispering in my ear, "I can still feel you inside me," then kissed my cheek. We smiled at each other as we parted.

I ran into Laurie a couple days later in Wal Mart. "How are you doing??" I asked. It had been several days since Isabel left. She had taken Julianne with her to share the adventure, with Julianne set to fly back a couple of days after they got Isabel moved in.

"OK," said Laurie. "Isabel is well on the way. She and Julianne went to Grand Canyon yesterday. They'll hit Sedona today, and then make it to the coast tomorrow."

"Yeah, they seem to having a good time-she sent me some pictures of them at the Canyon, and in Winslow, where else??-standing on the corner."

Laurie laughed at that. "Yeah, trying to figure out the meaning of all that, coming from a song released 25 years before she was born. Boy, do I feel old!!"

I laughed at that. "So, how are you doing, aside from living vicariously on your daughter's road trip??"

Laurie let out a sigh. "OK. A little lonely." There was a sadness in her eyes. "It's an adjustment."

I took her hands in mine. "Stop by later. We'll have coffee and some cheesecake."

Laurie smiled and hugged me, again pressing her tits into my chest. "I'd like that." It was the second time in a week we had seen each other, and the second time she had hugged me close-really close. After our summer of love four years back, we had drifted. Her husband, Paul, had changes in his business that kept him home more, and Laurie had changed jobs. The result was, our schedules didn't mesh as well as they had in the past, and we were not able to get together as often as we had wished, going from several times a month that summer, to maybe half a dozen times a year, if that. There was no animosity or any hard feelings-we enjoyed each other's company at the various family events, and still greeted each other affectionately whenever we met. We just couldn't make the time. So it was with some anticipation I made coffee as I waited for Laurie to arrive. I hoped the magic would still be there, now that we had some unfettered free time.

Laurie called me an hour or so later. "Hey, should I bring something over for supper??"

"Sure. Whatever strikes you."

"Have you been to that new Newk's place yet??"

"Yeah, good sandwiches. Pick me up a roast beef and cheese??"

"I will. See you in 45 minutes or so??"

"Sounds good. I'll be watching for you." Laurie showed up 45 minutes later with dinner, and I was ready with dessert. We spread out our sandwiches on the dining room table, having a pleasant conversation as we ate. It was clear that we had not lost any of the affection we had for each other.

Laurie noticed it too. "I miss the times we got together a few years back. That was a fun summer, even if it was kinda crazy," she said, smiling. I noticed her nipples poking through her white top, a sleeveless number like a men's shirt, except that instead of buttoning all the way up, it came to a deep V, with the top button abound mid breast. I was getting a little cleavage from her B cup tits. Then, Laurie always did like to show them off to me. "It must have been my summer for a mid life crisis," she said, laughing. "I mean, it was one thing to play around with you, but I can't believe how I went for Cory, letting him screw me all summer like that."

"Whatever happened to him, anyway??"

"After sneaking around, screwing in the back of his truck most of the time, for the rest of that summer, it finally ended when he went back to school. He wanted to stay in touch, but I had a heart to heart with him before he left, about sometimes you just have to take these things for what they are, enjoy them while they last and move on. Besides, I'm married, and it's one thing to have a quickie in your back seat, even a lot of them. But carrying on a relationship is not only close to impossible in the circumstances we're in, it's a really bad idea. Way too risky, especially for me."

"How'd he take it??"

"Better than I thought he would. He did see the sense of it."

"Good thing none of us got you pregnant that summer."

Laurie laughed. "Yeah, no kidding. I was two weeks late at one point, and was really sweating it. Fortunately, it turned out to be menopause, and not that one of you guys knocked me up."

"Too bad, in a way though. You'd look really pretty with your belly bulged out, after one of us put a baby up in you."

"That's enough out of you," said Laurie, laughing. "Can you see me running around after a three year old at this age?? There's a reason we have kids when we're in our twenties, and not our forties."

I laughed. "Yeah, I always wonder what guys are thinking when some 60 year old guy marries a 26 year old, then has a couple of kids. That guy will be in his 80's when they graduate high school, and he'll be paying college tuition with his 401K and Social Security. I'm pushing 60, and hopefully my baby having days are over."

"Well, you won't have to worry about it with me, it's not a problem any more. Those days are over!!" We laughed, and finished up our cheesecake.

"Looks like you're ready to enjoy some of that new found freedom," I teased Laurie. She gave me a puzzled look. I pointed out that her nipples were making a prominent statement. She looked down, laughing as she noted how firm they had become, standing up very visibly through her top. She blushed. I stood up, reaching for her, taking her hand. She stood, and I led her toward the bedroom.

In the bedroom, I closed the door behind us and pulled Laurie to me, engaging her in a deep kiss. As we kissed, I reached into her top, gently massaging her right breast. After a moment, I undid two buttons, allowing me better access, and I played with both tits, making her nipples even stiffer, and bringing a low moan as her arousal increased.

Pulling away from me a moment, Laurie lifted my t-shirt, pulling it over my head. She returned the chest massage, running her hands through the thick hair as she kissed the denser spot in the middle of my chest. "I love your chest," she said, her voice partly muffled by the fact that she was still buried deep in it. I squeezed her tits, undid the rest of her buttons, then ran my hands down her sides, following the waist of her pedal pusher jeans til I reached the button, undoing it. I pulled her shirt tails out, and pushed her top off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. We kissed again, our dance moving us closer to the bed. We fell on it, and I eased Laurie over so I could join her. I kicked my sneakers off onto the floor, Laurie doing the same with her sandals. We continued kissing, each playing with the other's chests as we wrestled on the bed.

I pulled the zipper down on Laurie's jeans, and she helped out by lifting her hips off the bed, sliding them down. I pulled them off her legs, leaving her now lying before me in only a pair of thin white panties, which did little to hide the dark thicket beneath. She returned the favor by undoing my shorts, which I helped her pull down, revealing my full erection. We kissed again while she stroked me several times, bringing me to complete stiffness.

I looked down at her panties. "Playing hard to get??" I teased, rubbing over the front, and down to the top of her slit.

Laurie laughed. "Not really," she said, again lifting her hips to pull them off her hips and down her legs, finally kicking them to the end of the bed. She turned to face me, both of us now completely naked. She was a welcome sight, her long, dark brown hair flowing over her tits, which had a slight hang to them, the curve of her waist, her wide hips framing a thick, dark bush, and nicely proportioned legs. Laurie reminded me of Zoey Holloway, only with smaller tits and no tattoos. She was lying on her left side, her right leg partly raised, which pulled her outer labia open, allowing me a view of her protruding inner labia.

"I'd rather eat you than cheesecake," I said, smiling.

Laurie smiled back, sliding toward me. "Come and get it," she said softly, kissing me, and moving so I could have full access. I moved over, taking her face in my hand, kissing her deeply and playing with her tits, as she ran her fingers through the hair on my chest. I broke the kiss, nibbling on her neck as I started my progress down her body.

"Don't..." said Laurie, slightly alarmed. I pulled away momentarily. Laurie gave me that look your mom gives when you're about to do something she told you specifically not to do. "No marks," she said.

"Paul won't be back til Saturday, and no kids at home now."

"Yeah, but mom's home. She will notice!!"

I thought a moment. "Good point." I kissed down Laurie's neck, then her left breast, sucking on the underside and the nipple, making her squirm, and repeated on the right. I kissed between them, then down her belly. I could feel her heaving as her breathing picked up now that I was nearing my goal, the dark haired paradise between her shapely thighs.

I looked up to see Laurie smiling down at me. I licked my lips, then did a face plant into her pubes, nosing around in her dark thatch, my tongue just teasing the top of her slit, barely grazing her clit as I went over it. Laurie let out a soft moan, then a little louder as I barely touched it a few more times. I worked down, missing her button, and licking into her now opening labia, wiggling my tongue as I tasted her cleft. She grabbed my head. I took the hint and licked as far up inside her as I could reach, at the same time, taking my right thumb and circling her clit. Her hips shook as she started into an orgasmic trance.

12