Runt Ch. 03

Story Info
He meets Paula for their date.
3.5k words
4.56
130.1k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who provided it, thanks for the feedback, it really does feed the muse.

The story thus far...

I had spent Thursday night with a young whore named Runt. She got her nickname because she was the smallest in a set of quadruplets. In addition to the sex from Runt, I was able to talk her into phoning her mom, Paula while we were playing. I actually got along pretty well with her mom on the phone and she had invited me to take her out to dinner the next evening, but then it came out that Runt was a whore and I had been fucking her while I was talking to Paula. Paula made it clear that she wanted to keep our date, but quickly hung up.

*

Friday evening found me at home getting dressed for my date with Paula. My daughter Suzy was helping me pick out a tie. I'd almost say that she was more stressed about the date than I was but that's not exactly right. She just didn't know the whole story. I had told her that a girl I worked with named Runt had set me up with her mom. I didn't tell Suzy that my working relationship with Runt was that she was my whore and that I was the one who told Paula that her daughter was a whore. I also failed to mention that I told Paula about her daughter's work while I was fucking Runt. If all that wasn't enough to stress me out, I also didn't mention that Runt was one of a set of quadruplets and there was a possibility that her three brothers would be waiting to beat the shit out of me when I got to their house. But even with all of that, I was still going forward with the date. Paula didn't sound mad when she hung up last night and I figured I could end up in the hospital tonight, but I also might be OK.

After I had finished with Runt, she gave me her address and phone number. I gave her my phone number and asked her to call me if she thought I shouldn't go. I took it as an "all clear" when I didn't hear from her. I thought about stopping by Sunny's to check, but decided to just face the music.

Finally Suzy was satisfied with how I looked and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Stop and buy her a nice bottle of wine and try to relax and have fun," she said.

"Relax!" I thought. Relaxing wasn't easy under the circumstances, but the wine was a good idea so I stopped and bought a nice Chardonnay.

I found the house without a problem. I didn't know what I was expecting, but I was pleased with what I saw when I found it. The house was small, but well kept and in a nice neighborhood. Runt had told me that her father had died when she was just a baby. Seeing the house and knowing Paula was a single mom impressed me. I parked out front, took a deep breath, grabbed the wine, got out of the car, walked up to the front door and rang the bell. I hate to think of what my blood pressure was.

The door opened and there was Paula. I had seen her picture the previous night, but it has not begun to do her justice. She was very beautiful. She looked like a woman in her mid to upper thirties. She had blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She looked to be about 5-5 and 120 pounds. She smiled and invited me in.

Her smile took a lot of my dread away. She seemed genuinely happy that I was here.

"I'm so glad you could make it," she said. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be ready in just a few more minutes." She left me on my own and I looked around the room.

On the wall above the television was a family picture. It showed three young men standing behind a sitting Runt and Paula. These young men had to be Runt's brothers. I was still looking at the picture when Paula came back into the room.

"That's my gang," she said. "You've already know Runt, and that is Mark, Steve and Tom," she added pointing them each out. "I'd introduce you, but they are all out. Runt and Tom are night owls. They often stay out all night. Mark's staying with a friend in Chicago for the weekend and you just missed Steve."

I didn't say it, but I was relieved that none of the kids were there.

Paula was wearing a conservative black dress that buttoned to the neck and reached to just above her knees. I could tell she had a wonderful body and she was very sexy, but the way she had dressed just gave her an incredibly classy look. I handed her the bottle of wine. I have to say that I wasn't very smooth. I felt like a kid in high school handing his girl a corsage and it dawned on me that this was my first date in over twenty years. She smiled and took the bottle. "I love Chardonnay," she said and gave me a smile. I was immediately put at ease. She put the wine in the kitchen and we left.

We had a wonderful time in the restaurant. She was bright and funny and with her, so was I. I felt more at ease talking to her than I ever had with any other woman - and I had been married to Dawn for twenty years.

She was the owner of a dress shop. She had started as a clerk, later had managed the shop and eventually bought out the previous owners. Besides Runt she had the other three boys: Mark, Steve and Tom. They were 18 and had all graduated from high school the previous year.

The boys were all very different. Tom was an athlete and was now working as a roofer. Paula said he lived life large. He was the type who was in shape now, but could have a weight problem later. He was a consumer and that extended to the ladies. He rarely kept a girlfriend more than a couple of weeks. Once when Paula asked him about it, he laughed and replied that there were just too many girls out there to settle on one. His girlfriends were all cute, but Paula could tell he was more interested in quantity rather than quality.

Mark was the spiritual one. He was interested in art and acting. His interest in art and things beautiful extended to his ladies. All of his girlfriends were beautiful. He had only had a half dozen girlfriends over to meet his mother, but each had been stunning. Paula said she could envision Mark choosing his girlfriends as he would chose a painting. He was interested in quality above quantity.

Steve was the most scholarly. He had graduated very high in his high school class and was now attending the local community college and was working as a teacher's assistant and mathematics tutor. Steve had never brought a girl home. I wouldn't have asked, but it crossed my mind if Steve might be gay. Paula must have sensed it because without me asking she said he was definitely into girls. She had been finding his Playboys and sticky sheets for many years. It was just his nature to not waste time. She expected him to one day bring home a beautiful, wonderful girl who he would introduce as his fiancée.

Paula touched on the fact that she couldn't afford to send the kids to college, but that they were working on sending themselves. The four of them had agreed to pool their earnings so they could all attend.

I told Paula about my marriage with Dawn. I saw sadness in her eyes as I told her and she reached out and held my hand.

I told her about my kids. Suzy, the 18 year old high school senior who had been seeing the same guy for the last four months; a guy I didn't really like I should add. There was something about the guy I just didn't like. He was nice, but struck me as a phony.

Bob was completing his first year at college. He was a good student and a good kid. He had dated some, but never found anyone very special. When it was time to leave for school, he didn't look back too much. Now after being away for nine months I think he was anxious to be home for the summer. I guess that is just how Bob is. Always anxious for the next adventure, sometimes to the point of not completely experiencing the one he is on.

As the night went on, Paula seemed to become more beautiful. Our conversation never touched on the happenings of the previous night. I certainly didn't bring it up and was relieved as the night continued that she didn't either.

I noticed the restaurant was clearing and looked at my watch. It was almost eleven o'clock. We had been there almost three hours. We left the restaurant and I drove her back home.

I pulled into the drive and walked her to the door, then again my awkwardness started to come through. Again I felt like a damn schoolboy. She looked at me. "Would you like to come in? I think we need to talk about last night." I nodded, took her key, unlocked her door and held it open for her. For an instant I considered running, but instead followed her inside.

The house was quiet. We were alone. Paula walked into the kitchen and I followed her. She opened the refrigerator and took out the bottle of wine I had brought. She handed the bottle and a corkscrew to me and I opened it. She got two glasses and I poured. We walked into the living room and sat on the couch. All of this was done in silence. I think each of us was absorbed in our own thoughts. I cursed myself for what I had done the night before.

I spoke first. "Paula, I am so sorry for last night."

Her reply surprised me. "Do you know why I still wanted to go out with you tonight? It's because you were honest on the phone last night. I really respect that. We will get along fine if you stay honest, but I don't think you are being honest with me now. You're sorry about last night? Why are you sorry?" she asked.

I thought about it a moment and answered. "I'm sorry because I'm afraid what happened might have screwed up any chances I might have to get to know you better."

"But I still went with you tonight and I really enjoyed myself. I think you enjoyed yourself. I'd like to keep seeing you," she said. "Knowing that, are you still sorry?"

"I guess I'm sorry I broke the news to you that she is a, um, well what she does for money," I said.

"OK, first of all you can say it. Runt is a whore. I wish she wasn't. I wish I had more money. I wish she hadn't of lost her scholarship, but that's not the way things worked out. To tell you the truth I kind of suspected it anyway. How do you think I guessed so quickly? Jesus, she brought home almost a five hundred dollars a few weeks ago and told me it was all tips. I doubt if she could make that kind of money at any country club. But you know what else? I used to whore myself."

I stared at her in disbelief.

Paula was staring straight ahead, not looking at me as she continued, "You can leave if you want. Most men run when they hear the word quadruplets. With a few of those who didn't, I've fallen in love, but when I tell the men about my past, they've all run. I'm an honest person. I'm not proud of the fact that I was a whore, but I'm not ashamed either. It put clothes on the kids and food on the table. It's part of who I am."

I put my wineglass down and pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply.

After the kiss had ended I looked into her dazzling blue eyes, "I'll promise to be honest with you. I'm not sorry I went to a whorehouse last night because I wouldn't have gotten to know your daughter. I'm not sorry I got her to call you because otherwise I wouldn't have gotten to talk to you. I'm not sorry she sucked my cock before we called you because otherwise I would have cum too soon and it would have been a short conversation with you."

Paula laughed at that and I continued, "I'm not sorry I ate her because she tasted so good. I'm not sorry I was fucking her when I was talking to you because in that moment when you made me laugh I felt more alive than I had in years. I'm not sorry I paid her last night even though she was on the house, because she is a great kid. But most of all I'm not sorry I came here tonight."

Paula smiled and in that moment I fell in love with her. She leaned in and kissed me back than took my hand and held it against breast. Last night Runt had mentioned that her mom had a great body. She wasn't lying. Through the dress I marveled at the size of her breasts.

Paula stood and took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

Paula was taking charge. She turned me around and gently pushed me back onto her bed. She knelt down between my legs and undid my belt buckle, unhooked and unzipped my pants. She pulled off my pants and underwear. My cock was half-hard as she put the tip in her mouth and started sucking it. Paula was very good. She had a beautiful smile on her face as she attended to my hard cock. She cupped my balls as she ran her tongue along the bottom of my shaft. I wondered if I had ever been harder.

I watched as Paula looked at my hard wet cock. "Beautiful," she said.

When Runt was sucking me off the night before I was going to surprise her when I came, but she had sensed it and had put the tip in her mouth in time to swallow the load. This night, I had no intention of doing that but when I heard Paula say that word about my cock, I shut my eyes and came. She was caught by surprise by my suddenly spewing cock. She popped the tip back into her mouth and started swallowing, but not before she missed the first shot.

After I had finished I looked down at her. I saw that the cum had hit her on the chin and had dripped down on her black dress. The glob on her dress was large and white and was slowly sliding down and soaking in. I groaned as I thought about what Paula might be thinking about all this. Now on top of everything else, I had ruined her dress.

"If you wanted me out of this dress, all you had to do was ask." Paula was laughing as she said this. I was tremendously relieved.

I laughed along with her and apologized.

"No problem," she said, "It hasn't been the first time I've gotten sticky," she said as she scooped up the remaining cum on her chin and licked her fingers.

She stood and took off the dress. Two things amazed me. The first was her body. Under the black dress it was hard to see exactly how wonderful her body was. Her waist was small. She obviously took her fitness seriously. Her breasts were nothing short of magnificent. They were D cup and had very large nipples and aureoles. They were not the breasts of a young girl, but that was all right. Her tits looked big and round and soft.

The other thing that surprised me was that she hadn't been wearing underwear. "Well if I would have known your pussy was so available, I might not have waited," I teased her.

"Don't wait anymore," she replied.

Paula laid on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy wasn't shaved, but her bush was nicely trimmed. It wasn't the wild mat of hair that Dawn's was. Instead it looked tidy. I crawled between her legs and spread her lips, then ran my tongue across it. She was wet and I easily slipped a finger up inside of her. I began finger fucking her and licking up her flowing juices. I removed my fingers, spread her open and found her clit. I gave it a few nudges with my tongue. Paula grabbed my head and held me against her pussy.

"OOOOH, right there. Fuck that's it. Eat me."

Obviously Paula was a loud fuck. Listening to her and eating her had made me hard again. I climbed up between her legs and started fucking her. Her cunt felt nice and warm and tight. I started pumping my cock in and out of her and she started pushing back. As I fucked her, she started swearing loudly.

"OH FUCK, THAT'S IT. KEEP FUCKING ME. RIGHT THERE," she was saying. We were going harder and harder. Our bodies were slapping up against each other. I bent down and took a nipple in my mouth. It was hard but I sucked it harder. Finally I felt myself start to shoot my load. It felt like I came a bucket. It seemed like I would just keep depositing my load, but finally it slowed and ended.

"You were great," Paula and I each said in unison. Then we laughed. I kissed her again.

Paula said, "I want to sleep in your arms and wake up with you."

There was a phone next to Paula's bed and I picked it up and called Suzy. She answered and I told her I would be out all night and would see her in the morning. I could tell she wanted details, but she didn't ask.

I hung up and turned back around toward Paula when we heard a door shut down the hall. A look of concern came to Paula's face. "Shit that must be Steve. I hope he didn't hear us."

"Is my staying a problem?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but it is. I want to sleep in your arms, but I really can't, at least tonight. The fact is that I've never had a man with any of the kids in the house, let alone have a man spend the night. Would you mind not staying? I need to talk to the kids about it first."

I kissed her, "You are a good mother."

I dressed and Paula walked me to the door. "Do you have plans tomorrow?" I asked.

"I got in a new shipment of dresses that need inspection, pricing and display. I really should get that done, so I'll probably get up and go in early - since you're not staying."

"What time do you suppose you'll be home?" I asked.

"Early afternoon."

"I want to see you tomorrow," I said.

Her robe opened and she gave me a hug. "I want to see you too. I'll call you when I get home tomorrow afternoon. And thanks for being so understanding about not staying tonight. Steve's not like Runt. He might even be a virgin," she said.

We kissed and I left.

I drove home slowly deeply absorbed all that had happened. I noticed that Suzy's boyfriend's car was parked in front of the house. As I pulled into the garage I recalled that I had told Suzy I wouldn't be home. I didn't hear the television when I walked into the house, but I heard another noise.

I knew what the creaks of bedsprings meant before I saw, but I looked anyway. There, naked on the bed was Suzy and her boyfriend. She was lying on her back and he was on top of her. His 4-inch cock was furiously fucking her cunt.

Neither of them saw me and I went to my room chuckling at his size. I shut the door, but I could still hear them. Suzy's boyfriend was being very loud. He kept asking her if she was a "nasty little whore" to which she kept agreeing.

If this would have happened the week previously, I might have walked down the hall and kicked his ass, but in light of my last few days, I just let it go.

I got in bed and drifted off to sleep listening to my daughter being fucked in the room next door.

(to be continued)