Runt Ch. 07

Story Info
Runt, Steve, Tom, and Kiri go on a date.
3.1k words
4.69
91.3k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who provided it, thanks for the feedback. It makes it all worthwhile.

Paula looked in on the kids one last time before she left the house for her date. Runt, Tom and Steve were all still asleep. On Saturday at 5:00 in the evening she wasn't particularly surprised to see Runt and Tom still in bed. Runt often worked all night. Until a few days ago she had thought Runt was working at a country club, but now knew her daughter was whoring. Tom often stayed out all night on the weekends and then stayed all day in bed. Steve still being asleep was a bit troubling. He was the scholar of the family and we usually up and out to the library by 10:00 a.m. It crossed Paula's mind that he might be ill and she thought about canceling her date, but in the end decided to go out.

When the garage door closed, Runt's eyes opened. When she sat up and looked out the window she saw her Mom's car pulling out of the driveway and heading off. "Damn," she thought, "why couldn't I have woken up when she came home? I wanted to hear about how her evening was last night."

After the fucking her brother Steve had given her, she had climbed naked into bed and had fallen asleep. She grabbed some shorts and a T-shirt and headed down the hallway and into the bathroom. She took a shower that was almost scalding. She got out of the shower, dried off, and put on her shorts and T-shirt and headed for the refrigerator to see if there was anything to eat.

Runt had no plans for the night. She was between boyfriends and wasn't working that night. The whorehouse she was working at was geared towards businessmen and so she worked Monday through Thursday, every other Friday and every fourth Saturday.

Runt had her head in the refrigerator when Steve came in behind her, reached around and grabbed a handful of tit.

"Woah," Runt jumped and turned. "What the hell, Steve!" Keep your hands to yourself! Who the hell do you think you are?"

At first Steve wasn't sure of himself, but quickly regained the confidence he had obtained that morning. "Who do I think I am? I'm the guy who fucked your pussy full of cum then licked it clean. I'm the guy you said could fuck you anytime he wanted."

Runt's anger melted away and she gave him a hug. "That's right Stevey, just give me a bit of warning."

"OK, but you have to understand. We're just happy to see you," Steve said, pointing towards his crotch.

"Jesus," Runt said smiling, "That didn't take long."

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"Didn't take long for you to become a typical male," Runt said. "But we'd better cool it. Besides, you don't want Mom or Tom or Mark finding out, do you?"

"Finding out what?" Tom was standing at the doorway to the kitchen. Runt blushed and looked at the floor. She was aware of the fact that her nipples were erect and poking through her T-shirt, but she could do nothing about that.

After a moments silence, Steve came to the rescue. "Finding out that Runt's going to fix me up tonight."

"Why should I give a shit about that?" Tom said and moved to the refrigerator. "Fuck, this fridge is empty! Guess Mom's too wrapped up with her new guy. We need some fucking food."

Runt smiled. She had always liked Tom's bluntness.

Tom sat down and looked at Steve and Runt. "So you are fixing up Steve, huh? What are the plans?"

Steve answered, "Runt and I were going to pick up a friend of hers and go to dinner and just see what happens."

"Well," Steve said, "There's nothing to eat here. Mind if I come along? It'll be fun. Runt can be my date."

"Okay," Steve said.

"This'll be fun," Tom said as he stood up. "I'd better take some extra time cleaning up if I want to impress my date tonight." He playfully swatted Runt's ass as he walked out of the room.

Runt was staring at Steve. "What the fuck, Steve? I don't have a date for you tonight."

"Come on Runt. You said you would introduce me to your friends."

"Well I'll try, but next time give me some fucking warning," Runt said punching Steve in the arm.

Two hours later, Tom's car pulled up in front of an apartment building. Steve got out and went inside. When he returned he was with a stunning oriental girl named Kiri. She was dressed casually in a halter-top and jeans. She had long black hair and black eyes. She was short, although at 5-4 was taller than Runt. She had a slim waist that accentuated her B cup breasts. She climbed into the back seat of the car with Steve. Tom drove to a casual Mexican restaurant.

Runt and Tom played at being a real couple. Their banter helped break the ice for Kiri and Steve. Over chips and salsa the guys got to know Kiri. She said she knew Runt from the community college that she and Runt attended. This was the same college where Steve was assisting and tutoring. Kiri said she recognized Steve from seeing him around the school.

After dinner they four decided to go to a dance club where Tom assured them they would be served. They entered the club and found a table. True to his word, Tom returned with four margaritas. The music was so loud at the club it was impossible to hear any conversation below a shout and before long Kiri had coaxed Steve out to the dance floor. Runt was surprised to see that far from being a geek, Steve wasn't a bad dancer. After a few songs, they returned to the table. It was hot on the dance floor and they were both sweating. Tom and Runt were both still playing the couple, although they had each danced with some others at the club. While Steve strained a bit in these types of social situations, Tom had an easy flirtatious way.

Tom had brought more drinks back to the table and he motioned for Kiri to dance. Kiri looked at Steve and he nodded. While Tom and Kiri danced, Steve kept his eyes glued to Kiri out on the dance floor. Runt watched Steve and could tell Steve was afraid Tom had stolen his date. The song ended and a slow song began. Kiri left Tom on the dance floor and pulled Steve on for the slow dance. During the song, Steve looked over and got a smile from Runt and a "thumbs up" from Tom. Kiri flattened her body against Steve's and circled his neck with her hands as the song played. Steve could feel his cock start to stir. He didn't know if Kiri felt it, but if she did, she didn't move away.

The song ended and Steve and Kiri returned to the table. When that round of drinks were gone, Runt shouted a suggestion that they leave and so they headed out. Steve and Kiri got into the back seat; Runt and Tom were in front.

"Where to now?" Tom asked as they pulled out.

"I'm not ready to call it a night, I just wanted to be able to talk without shouting," Runt said. "Want to go home? Mark's out and Mom probably won't be home till later. We could even borrow some of Mom's booze."

"Sounds like a plan," Tom said. "Okay with you two?"

Steve looked at Kiri. She said, "Sorry, but I can't. Finals are coming up and I have a ton of homework for tomorrow. Could you drop me off?"

"Shit, I'm sorry Kiri," Runt said. "I we didn't have to leave the club. Want to go back in?"

"No, I really do have to get going," Kiri said then added, "but drive slow."

Tom started the car. As they pulled out onto the street the sound of a zipper was heard. Runt turned around and saw that Kiri had unzipped Steve's pants and had pulled out his cock. Runt smiled and turned in the seat to watch the show.

With a few pumps Steve's cock was standing at full attention. "Get those pants off. I didn't order dessert," Kiri said.

Steve quickly removed his pants and Kiri removed her top. She leaned over and started licking and sucking Steve's cock. Her head started bobbing up and down on the cock and she had soon swallowed it all down. When she had it all swallowed her nose was in Steve's pubic hair.

Tom had to stop for a red light and took the opportunity to look into the back seat. What he saw was Kiri's nose in Steve's pubic hair. "Holy shit Steve, she got it all in her mouth?" Tom said laughing, "What are you? Two inches long?"

Kiri lifted her head so Tom could see all of Steve's 8 inches of cock meat. She held the bottom of his cock and wagged it at a stunned, speechless Tom.

A car behind tooted the horn and Tom began driving again. "Holy Fucking Jesus H. Christ!" he said.

Kiri bent down, cupped Steve's balls and gave his sack a licking. By now Steve's cock was drooling precum. Kiri left his balls and licked the shaft. It was apparent that Steve was getting close so Kiri put the tip in her mouth and started pumping the shaft. Soon Steve was exploding his sperm into Kiri's mouth. He shot a large load that she swallowed frantically. She managed to get it all down.

When Steve had finished, Kiri finished cleaning up any last stickiness and had just sat back in the seat when Tom pulled in front of her apartment. She grabbed her top and slipped it back on.

Steve grabbed his pants and put them back on, then walked Kiri to her door. "I had a great time, tonight," she told him.

"Me too," Steve replied, "and I don't just mean the blow job."

Kiri laughed.

Steve laughed and bent down to kiss her. Kiri thought of the cummy taste in her mouth and turned so that Steve kissed her cheek. Realizing what she had done, Steve turned her head and gave her a deep kiss on her mouth.

"I'll call you tomorrow?" Steve asked.

"Please," Kiri replied.

Steve opened her door and waited until he heard her lock it from the inside before he went back to the car. He climbed into the backseat and Tom started to drive home.

Runt was the first to speak. "So did you like Kiri?" she asked.

"Yeah," Steve replied. "She was great. And I'm not just talking the blow job."

Both Runt and Tom laughed.

They got home and entered the house. "Well," Tom said, "looks like mom still isn't home. I suppose we could call it a night, or maybe borrow some of her booze like Runt suggested."

"I could use a drink," Runt said.

"Me too," said Tom, "Scotch okay?"

"Straight up for me," Runt said.

"The only way to drink it," said Tom as he went into the kitchen.

He returned with three glasses of scotch. Steve was sitting in a chair and Runt was on the couch. Tom handed a drink to Steve and sat on the couch with Runt.

"I had fun tonight," Runt said. "We should all hang out together more often."

"I had fun too and I didn't even get a blow job," Tom said.

Runt and Steve laughed.

"I must say I'm proud of you bro. Kiri is really hot and I think you should be able to get into her pants next time," Tom said.

"I could tell you liked her," Runt said to Tom. "You tried to steal her and she preferred Steve."

"Yeah," Tom said. "Steve, I shouldn't have made that play. I just can't seem to control myself when I'm around a hot piece of ass. I guess I'm just more of a sexual guy than you are."

Steve smiled, "You seem to be able to control yourself around Runt."

"Runt? She's no piece of ass. She's our sister."

"Well, I guess I'm just more of a sexual guy than you are," Steve said. "I see her as both."

Tom smiled at Steve, then sarcastically said, "Sure you do. I'm sure you see Runt as a piece of ass."

Of her three brothers, Runt always felt the closest to Tom, then Mark and least of all Steve, but after seeing the way Tom had tried to steal Kiri, the hearing the crack about the size of Steve's cock and now hearing the sarcastic attitude, Runt was getting mad at Tom. She stood and said, "I'll be back. You two just try to get along until this piece of ass gets back."

When she had left Tom said, "Good job Einstein. Now you pissed her off. You'd better hope she doesn't tell Mom."

"Tell Mom? What are we in second grade?" Steve replied.

"Fuck you. I shouldn't have gone with you two. I should have gone out and found some stray pussy," Tom said picking up his glass, draining it and heading for the kitchen.

Before Tom returned, Runt came back in. She was wearing a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt that read "99 44/100% pure WHORE". She sat on Steve's lap and put her arms around his neck. When Tom returned she was kissing Steve's ear.

Tom was stunned at the sight. "What the Fuck!"

Steve smiled and Runt said, "Why the surprised look, Tom? He told you I was just a piece of ass."

Tom stared. Finally he said to Steve, "You've uh, done her?"

"Done her?" Steve asked. "I've fucked her and eaten her. Is that what you mean?"

Tom sat on the couch. "Holy shit, I don't believe you two."

Steve spread Runts legs as she sat on his lap and pulled the leg hole of her shorts aside so Tom could get a good look at his sister's cunt. "I'll tell you what, Tom. Even though you tried to steal Kiri from me tonight, I'll share Runt with you."

Tom looked directly at his sister's pussy. "Really Steve? Thanks man."

Runt asked, "Don't I get a say in this?"

Tom and Steve replied in unison, "No."

Runt laughed, stood and stripped off her clothes. She then lay on the floor. "So who's gonna be first?"

Tom jumped up and tore off his clothes. At 6-4 and 220 pounds he was a big guy. When he finished stripping Runt saw his cock. It was 9" and very thick. He got on his hands and knees and started licking Runts cunt hole.

Steve stood and stripped as well. His cock was hardening and he knelt next to his sister's head so his cock bobbed in front of her face. She reached up and pulled the cock tip into her mouth and started sucking it. It wasn't long before Steve was beginning to think about shooting his load again, but since Kiri had already given him a blow job that night, he decided to pull out. Runt groaned as he pulled the cock away from her greedy mouth. He stood and walked to the kitchen to mix another drink.

As he mixed the drink he heard Tom and Runt changing positions. He was thinking about what he wanted to do to Runt and when he came back into the room he knew. Tom had moved on his back and Runt was lying on top of him kissing him passionately. Tom's cock was buried deep inside of Runts cunt. She was facing away from Steve when he entered the room and in the position she was in, Steve had a perfect view of her little asshole. Steve suddenly knew what he was going to do to her and he set his drink down. He stepped between Tom's legs and positioned himself. He leaned forward and let the tip of his cock bump the hole.

Felling the nudge, Runt jumped. She turned and smiled. "You can do it if you like, but could you get yourself greased up first? Smear something on your cock?"

Steve stood and walked into the kitchen. He opened the fridge, scooped out some butter and smeared it on his cock, then returned to the living room. Runt was bouncing up and own on Tom's cock. Again, Steve stepped up. This time when Runt felt the tip she stopped bouncing and didn't say anything, but Steve could see her brace herself.

Steve pushed the tip of his cock into her asshole. The butter made his cock glide in, but the tightness of her butt forced him to continue slowly. Inch after inch disappeared into her ass until finally Steve was flattening her butt cheeks with his hips. He pulled out and pushed back in, this time with more ease than the first. The three of them eventually got into an easy rhythm.

In their rhythm, there were times when both Steve's and Tom's cock were fully jammed into Runt. On one of these times Steve exclaimed, "Jesus Tom I can feel your cock inside of her."

"Yeah I feel you too. Must not be much inside of her between us," Tom said.

This wasn't the first time Runt had been double penetrated, but it was the first where both guys were so big. She too was feeling as though there was a sword fight going on inside of her.

Suddenly Steve reached around her, grabbed a tit in each hand, pulled her against him and shot his load deep inside of her asshole. Tom reached up and grabbed Runts hips and pulled her down onto his cock and shot his load deep inside of her cunt. The double loads of cum filled Runt with a deep sensation of warmth that brought on her own intense cum.

The kids stayed in their positions, enjoying the closeness as the guy's cocks began to shrink. Finally Steve pulled out and rolled over onto the floor. Runt lifted off of Tom and rolled on the floor between the guys.

After a few moments of silence, Tom spoke. "You know what I was thinking?" He asked.

"What?" asked Runt thinking that Tom might have some profound thought on what had just taken place.

"I was thinking of that old joke. Two college guys that are studying pharmacy are being quizzed by their teacher. The teacher asks them, do you know how to make a hormone? One of the guys replied - sure, we did it last night. We picked up a call girl. I fucked her cunt and he fucked her asshole and believe me, we made that whore moan."

Runt, Steve and Tom laughed, but there was a fourth. The kids looked up and saw their mother standing at the doorway laughing.

(to be continued)