Rural Getaway Ch. 01

Story Info
Naughty weekend away with some domination.
2.2k words
3.94
32.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying in bed all alone thinking of more exciting things I could be doing right now. I've always had a very active libido and enjoyed the company of real women, not the girls you get these days that don't know anything about passion and real love making and not even to mention kinky uninhibited sex. I wish I had a real woman here in bed with me. I would pleasure her until she couldn't take it anymore and begged me to stop.

Anyway, as I was daydreaming about a real woman that knows how to please her man, I heard a knock on the door. That's odd, I thought, I wasn't expecting any company. I quickly put on my boxer shorts and a

T-shirt, I can't open the door naked. I ran down stairs and looked through the window before opening the door. There on my front porch was an ex-employee of mine. (I'll just call her M)

Wow, what a surprise. I haven't heard from her in ages and here she just appears at my door. We used to have a fling while she was still working for me. She's taking a big chance showing up at my house like this, luckily my wife isn't home. Weird coincidence is that I was just thinking of real women I've had in the past and she would definitely top that list. She was dynamite in bed, a real firecracker.

She didn't see me staring through the window at her. She was wearing a coat that covered most of her body, but what caught my eye was her make-up and hands. Her make-up was beautifully done, with her lips blood red and her dark eyes looking as sexy as ever. VERY sexy indeed. Her nails were pretty with a French manicure. Just seeing these small details started to excite me. I was clearly very horny. I quickly stepped away from the window. I didn't want her to see me staring.

I stood behind the door not knowing what to expect when I open it. At that moment there came a second knock, followed by her sultry voice: "I know you're in there." My heart raced as I opened the door.

Opening the door, I looked right into her dark eyes. WOW! I have forgotten how beautiful her eyes are, especially when they are made up in this way. The first thing she says is not hi or hello, but: "pack a bag, we're going away". Clearly she was not taking a chance showing up like this. Someone must have tipped her off about me being alone this weekend. I start to protest and tell her about my busy work schedule and how I can't go away this weekend. In the middle of my story she places her middle finger on my mouth. With her other hand she untied the bow on the belt of her coat. Her coat fell open and I was greeted by her exceptionally beautiful naked body. Instantly my manhood responded to the sight. She looked down at my boxer and gave a slight naughty smile. I guess that decides it, I'm going away with her. I couldn't take my eyes off her body. M grabbed me by the chin and lifted my face, so I was staring back into her dark eyes. She softly instructed me to turn around and go pack my bag. As I moved up the stairs I turned back to see if I could catch another glance of her body, but unfortunately she already covered it up.

As I got my bag out of the cupboard I realised that she was now with me in the room. She went to sit on the bed and as she sat down, she crossed her legs. That's when I noticed that she was wearing very sexy fishnet stockings and black high heels. Something I clearly missed earlier. Her coat pulled up a bit and I could see where the stocking ended and where her beautiful thigh continued. She knew what affect that had on me and enjoyed every moment of teasing me. I could see her staring shamelessly at my crotch. I quickly turned towards my closet and grabbed a few things for the getaway. I started with my toiletries first. M just sat on the bed observing my every move. I then packed some clothes at which point she looked into my bag and started to throw out some of the clothes. I knew her well enough not to say something at this point. I had to get dressed and clearly she wasn't going to give me any privacy, not that it bothered me, over the last 6 months I've spent a lot of time in the gym and had gotten my body back into decent shape. I decided, what the hell, and removed my boxers.

My cock was still hard from M's flash and leg teasing. I grabbed some underwear and started to pull it up. M suddenly said: "No! Take them off, you don't need underwear." I always wore underwear and found it weird not to, but I wasn't going to argue against her no nonsense tone. I took the underwear off and got into my denims. As I was about to zip up, M waved her finger at me and requested me to come closer. As I came closer she grabbed my cock with her hand and squeezed it a bit. It was like she was testing it. She said: "I'm glad it's so easy to make your cock hard, because if you disappoint me this weekend, I'll have to punish you." The way she said punish made me nervous. How was she going to punish me? She clearly had some devious plans in that pretty head of hers.

She took my hard cock and placed it back into my denims. It was a struggle to get the zip closed, with some effort she got it in there and zipped it up. I quickly changed t-shirts and put on some shoes. Next M wanted to know where I keep my sex stuff. I pointed to my closet and she went straight for it. She ruffled through the bag a bit and separated all the porn.

She said: "We won't need porn for this weekend, maybe the next weekend". I couldn't remember all the stuff that was in my "sex bag", but she threw the whole bag into my baggage.

I said: "I hope we're not flying, because some of those items might raise some eyebrows?" She said not to worry. I zipped up my bag and was ready to go. I told her that its winter and I don't have close to enough warm clothes. She replied by saying that I don't need more clothes.

This trip was making me more nervous by the minute. I guess I shouldn't be complaining. I knew was going to have sex with this amazingly sexy woman. That's grounds enough to do exactly what she says.

As we came down the stairs I found myself staring at her legs. Her high heels made her legs and bum look even prettier than usual. "Oh!" She says, "I nearly forgot, you mentioned some sexy heels that you bought but never gave to anyone, go and get it?" She doesn't forget anything. I quickly went back upstairs and got them. I came back down with the shoe box under my arm and she was already out the front door and packing the car. It felt uncomfortable walking without underwear, I reminded myself that this will probably be the case all weekend and I better get used to it. I locked up behind me and gave the shoe box to M. She quickly looked inside and gave a smile: "These are very sexy. I'm going to enjoy teasing you with them". She gave me the keys to her car and told me to drive. I asked where too? And she said she'll give me directions as we go.

We drove for a while in the direction of the mountains which surrounded the city. We listened to some music and chatted about all kinds of everyday stuff. Somewhere close to the edge of the city I glanced over to M and noticed her right hand was disappearing beneath her coat.

Acting all innocent I asked: "What might you be doing, Baby?"

She gave me a smile and answered: "Touching myself, would you like to see?"

I replied eagerly like a school boy: "YES, please!"

With some concern she asked: "Will you be able to concentrate on the road if you see more of me?"

I ensured her that I'm good at multi-tasking. She removed her hand from underneath her coat and made herself more comfortable by lying back in the seat and then she opened her coat, giving me a perfect view of her body. Her body was amazing, the most ridiculous body I've ever seen in real life naked. The late afternoon sun was bouncing off her olive skin and made her gorgeous 28B breasts look even more spectacular than usual. Her body was petite, with a booty that defied logic.

I just wanted to grab her breasts and taste her pussy. I gave quick glances back to the road, making sure I'm keeping us safe. She took my left hand from the steering wheel and directed my middle finger over her pussy lips. I was surprised at how wet she was. I could feel my cock getting hard again and pushing against the zip of my denim.

I slowly started to rub her pussy lips. This caused a quick reaction from her, removing my hand and telling me to keep my hands on the steering wheel. From the corner of my eye I could see her right hand going for her pussy again. I quickly stole a glance and saw her finger moving in and out of her wet pussy. With the second glance I noticed she added a second finger, causing her to moan slightly. This was an incredibly horny and hot situation, not the type of thing that happens to me often.

She didn't care that it wasn't completely dark yet and that somebody might see her, it just excited her more. My cock was trying to burst out of its denim cage. It wasn't long before it was clear that M was having an orgasm right next to me in the passenger seat. I turned down the radio so that I could clearly hear every moan she let out. When her orgasm subsided she gave me a naughty look and said: "You look thirsty, do you want something to drink?" Before I could answer she stuffed both her dripping wet fingers into my mouth. The sweet taste of her pussy was like nectar from the gods. I greedily sucked her fingers off, till there were no more juices left. She slowly removed her fingers from my mouth and patted my head saying: "Good boy" Like I was her pet or something.

She saw the bulge in my pants and unzipped my denims. My rock hard cock jumped free. I glanced down and saw her tiny fingers grabbing my cock hard and jerking it up and down. I was surprised at my discipline to keep my eyes on the road (most of the time). While she was jerking my cock with her one hand, she was fingering her pussy with the other. She clearly wasn't satisfied yet. I thought to myself: "Wow, this girl is amazing, if the weekend starts like this, where's will it to end?" I was so incredibly horny. I wish I didn't have to concentrate on the road all the time. Then suddenly before I could stop her or protest (Not that I wanted her to stop, but I was afraid for our safety), M had her head in my lap and wrapped her sweet lips around my hard cock. I thought the way she jerked me earlier was rough, now her head was bobbing up and down in my lap as she roughly slipped my manhood in and out of her mouth. I didn't last long. She was exceptionally good at giving blowjobs. I could feel my orgasm coming closer. I felt my balls contract as my cumshot moved up the shaft of my cock and release into her mouth. It stop her at all, she just continued sucking me off, making sure that every drop of my man juice was released into her mouth. My legs went numb from the amazing blowjob. She came up and looked at me with a very naughty and satisfied grin. There was still some cum on her cheek that must have escaped her mouth. I looked at her as she took her beautifully manicured fingers to scoop up every last bit of my cum and then she sucked her fingers clean, swallowing the last bit of my cum.

Shit! I forgot to look at the road! I nearly went off the road. My heart raced as I brought the car back on track.

Not bothered about the near accident, she said with a dominant tome: "That was nice for a first cumshot. I hope you have lots more where that came from". I was speechless. This is going to be the best weekend ever.

To be continued...