Rural Getaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me the cold champagne bottle, which I lubed up nicely with my spit. I took the head of the bottle and rubbed it slowly over her pussy lips and her clit. I was hoping to do a bit of teasing of my own, but my hope was in vain, she was having none of it.

She said: "Stop playing with me and start fucking me!" She grabbed my hands and pulled the head of the champagne bottle into her tight pussy. I didn't want to disappoint so I started to work the bottle in and out of her. I made sure that the head of the champagne bottle stayed inside of her at all times. The head has got some sharp edges and I didn't want to hurt her pussy in the process. Although she was so fucking wet, I don't think it was a problem at all. I increased the speed of the fucking, keeping the strokes short and never going deeper than 8-10 centimetres. M breathing came very fast now, with some serious moaning in between. She grabbed my hand and stopped me, she panted out of breath: "Please fuck me deeper!" I asked her to let me know when I must stop. So I slowly pushed the bottle head further into her tight hole. I thought she was going tell me to stop when I got to about 15 centimetres. But she told me to go deeper. I was getting to the part where the bottle got wider as well. At about 18 centimetres the width of the bottle starting to stretch her pussy. I couldn't believe it, this was insanely hot. M must be very horny. At 19 centimetres I stopped, but she requested more. Pulling my hand with hers and forcing the bottle deeper. At about 22 centimetres she said: "That's it baby, that's as much as my little pussy can take. Now look me in the eye." Which I then did. "I want every stroke to be this deep and it must go out until just the head is inside of me. Do you understand?" I nodded in agreement. She screamed: "Now fuck me like a man!"

I could not believe that her small body could take so much of the champagne bottle. It was mind boggling.

With the first stroke I slowly retracted the bottle, till just the head was inside of her, making sure I follow her instructions. I pushed it back in, keeping my finger on the bottle as an indicator of the deepest spot. The second stroke was faster and then the 3rd was even faster. By the 7th stroke I was pumping in and out of her at a furious pace. M loved every stroke, grabbing both her boobs as she moaned for me to make her cum.

The bottle was getting heavy, but I wasn't going to stop or slow down until my queen has had an earth shattering climax. I continued at the same pace, watching the champagne bottle flash in and out of her pussy. I was so turned on. I wish it was my cock fucking her this hard. M's body started to convulse as her orgasm was building up.

She grabbed my shoulders with both hands and screamed for me not to stop. I wasn't going to. M could control her body as she started to orgasm. I had to concentrate to keep fucking her at the same speed, because her pussy was moving up and down with her hips as the orgasm flooded her. She screamed: "O god, baby! Yes, Yes, I'm coming! Don't stop!"

I continued at my furious pace while she had an amazing orgasm. I was glad there was no neighbours close by. They would have come knocking and asking if everything was okay. As M's orgasm and breathing subsided, I slowed the motion of the bottle and removed it from her dripping pussy. She told me to clean her cum off the bottle and when I'm done I must do the same to her pussy. I gladly did as instructed and enjoyed every moment of it. I have never licked a pussy that was that wet with cum juices. I took one big stroke with my tongue, using it as a scoop to get as much of M's cum as possible. I sat up and grabbed her by the neck, forcing my cum covered tongue into her mouth. We kissed passionately for what seemed like 10 minutes. After the kiss, M took my cheeks with both her hands and said: "That's was the best orgasm I had in many years, thank you, slave." I was very pleased with the praise, "It's my pleasure queen, I would do anything to please you." M got out of the bath and into the shower to clean off. Obviously instructing me to clean the bath and then take a shower after her.

As I cleaned the bathroom I wondered when my turn will come.

12