Rural Getaway Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she wasn't moving her body up and down, I could feel her pussy muscles milking my cock of every drop of semen I had.

With my cock still deep inside her, she leaned forward and gave me a long kiss. She slowly lifted herself off my cock and I could feel my cock slumping against my stomach.

Again I could hear her boots walking off.

I was fully spent; I don't think I had a single drop of cum left in me. I now know what M was talking about earlier when she said she hopes I'm ready to cum a lot.

The sound of her boots came by me an disappeared into the bedroom.

I wonder what she's doing now.

I hope she doesn't leave me here all night tied up? If the fire goes out, I'll freeze to death.

She returned after a few moments. She untied my hands and I thanked M for untying me.

At which point she said, "I hope you don't think we're finished? I've still got plans for you."

That made me worry, maybe she was going to punish me now. She told me to turn around and stand on my knees. The hard wooden floor was hurting my knees. She then told me to lean forward and again she tied my hands to the chair.

Now I was in a doggie style position with my hands tied in front of me and still blindfolded. I had a bad feeling about this. Was she going to spank me with some medieval torture device? I wouldn't put it passed her, she was enjoying this way too much.

M leaned over my back with her naked body and told me how much she liked my back. She kissed me on my shoulders and moved further down towards my lower back, continuing with her kissing and licking.

She moved even further down and kissed my ass cheeks, telling me how much she likes my sexy ass.

I did not like where this was going, it made me very uncomfortable, but at the same time it was turning me on. Guess it was a combination of kinkiness and the unknown.

My feelings were conflicted. My cock wasn't getting hard from her attentions to my ass. Like I said, I don't think I had anything left in me.

My whole body got a jolt when M kissed me right on my asshole. And then she licked all around it and the over the hole. My whole body got stiff from the shock. I started to contemplate what my punishment might be...

I tried to put that out of my head and just enjoy M's attention to my rear end, besides, maybe she'll be gentle. Not likely, but a man can hope.

She moved her tongue down my ass towards my balls. Where she kissed and licked my balls softly. These were very sensitive areas and everything she did was new to me and felt amazing.

I could slowly feel the life returning to my cock. She softly grabbed my soft cock and jerked it a little bit, saying to me, "aaaaahhhhh, did I break your big penis?"

I couldn't think of anything clever to reply, so I just kept quiet.

The next thing I felt was her finger entering my anal hole (A warning would have been nice). It was a little bit sore, but not as bad as I expected it to be. Luckily M's got small fingers.

As she was pushing her finger deeper, she said, "The next time I ask you a question you better answer." Then she added a second finger as if to make her point. This one hurt more.

She pushed both fingers deep into me and then pumped them in and out in quick succession. It was painful in the beginning, but after a while it got better.

"Do you think your tight little asshole can handle 3 fingers?" M asked.

I replied with a shaky voice: "I don't think so, my Queen."

She clearly ignored me and pushed a third finger into me. This was really painful and I let out a soft yelp. She giggled at that.

Again not bothered by my pain, she increased her speed, working her 3 fingers in and out of my ass.

After a minute or so of pumping she said: "Why did you lie to me? Clearly you can handle 3 fingers. I think it's time to punish you some more. Let's see how you handle...Mr Big."

She removed her 3 fingers from my ass. I could then feel her licking my asshole again. Probably lubing it up for Mr Big, whatever that is.

She leaned over me from behind again and stuffed Mr Big into my mouth (now I understood, Mr Big was her purple, full of veins, big dildo). I had no choice but to take it in my mouth.

M commanded, "I need you to make Mr Big wet, otherwise it won't fit into your small anal hole."

I did my best, licking it all around. I figured the wetter the better for me. She took it from my mouth. I could feel her positioning the head of the dildo at my entrance.

She slowly applied pressure and popped the head into me. It hurt like hell, but I wasn't going to say the safe word or any word, I was just clenching my teeth. I was going to push through, or in this case Mr Big was going to push through me.

The thick dildo was stretching my asshole beyond its limits. M continued forcing the dildo deeper into me. I was doing everything in my power to keep from screaming out.

She slowly pulled the dildo out and then back in. The pain grew less with each stroke. After a while it became quite enjoyable. I could feel my cock begin to harden again.

M also noticed this and grabbed hold of me. With her one hand she was pushing Mr Big into me and with the other she was wanking my cock.

Once my asshole was used to the size, it felt really awesome, having both my cock and ass worked at the same time was enough to get me horny again.

My cock was back to its good old rock hard self.

I was enjoying every stroke into my ass and every stroke of my cock. M was wanking me downwards (Like milking a cow), which was also something I never felt before.

She increased the speed of both her hands, she was masterful at this. The combination was mind blowing.

M begged me, "Oh Baby, please cum for me! I've never made a man cum 3 times in a row. You know how much I enjoy doing things for the first time with you."

Miss M begging me to cum so bad pushed me over the edge. I could already feel another orgasm coming.

I expected it to be a slower building orgasm, but it was very quick. I still thought it was building up, when it just shot out of me.

M continued to milk me, "Wow, I didn't know you had that much cum left, slave."

She jerked me a few more times to ensure that every last drop was out of me.

The dildo was also still in my asshole as she did all of this. She slowly removed it afterwards. Now I could actually feel how sore my ass really was. I bet it's going to hurt tomorrow.

M untied me and commanded me not to take the blindfold off. She took me over to the fluffy carpet in front of the fire and made me lie down comfortably.

First she gave me one of her toe curling kisses, whilst sitting over me. I could feel her wet pussy on my stomach.

She then dropped the bomb, "It's now time for your punishment, slave."

Naively I said, "Didn't I just receive my punishment?"

She just shook her head, giggled and took off the blindfold. She looked me in the eyes and said: "You must now drink this."

She gave me a double shot glass full of some liquid. My eyes grew wide as I realized what it was.

I begged her, "NO, PLEASE NO!! I CAN'T!!"

She had a no nonsense tone and explained all the hard work she did, "I made you shoot your cum into my mouth, which I then deposited into the shot glass. Then the second cumshot into my pussy. I made it drip out into the shot glass and the third one I directly milked into the shot glass. Feel, it's still warm. So this is the 3 punishments, because you spilled 3 drops of my pee, you have to swallow 3 of your own cumshots."

She told me to lie still and open my mouth. Again her strength surprised me as she pushed me down.

I protested and didn't want to do it.

She grabbed me around my throat with her right hand and squeezed my throat until it was hard to breathe.

She pushed up with her right hand on my throat tilting my head back a bit. With her left hand she poured the full shot glass down my throat, making me swallow every last drop of my own cum.

I expected to gag on it, but it was actually not as bad as I thought it would be.

M's enjoyment was clear to be seen. She was definitely turned on by this.

With a sincere smile M said, "That's a good slave boy, you've pleased your Queen. And remember, Slave, tomorrow the roles change."

To be continued...

12