Rural Relations Ch. 01: The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlejvj
littlejvj
198 Followers

She had a tiny, innocent looking little pussy...

Just like me!

Her fine, wispy blonde pubes were too thin to hide her smooth, puffy outer lips...

Just like mine!

Her engorged red clit poked out of a hood that appeared too small to hide her big clit...

Just like mine!

And her thick, swollen, pink inner lips framed her tight, tiny little pink hole...

Just like mine!

"Oh my god!" I thought. "I'm about to watch this warrior's big, beautiful cock fuck MY little pussy!"

My head started to spin as I imagined that the warrior's cock was poised only a few inches from my own tight little pussy.

The Warrior moved closer to the maiden, and adjusted his height until the head of his enormous rod rested against her wet, swollen pussy. Without ever using his hands, he moved just enough to rub the head up and down her slit. The tip of his massive dark brown sword glistened from her slippery juices. I wished it was my juices coating his dark brown sword.

He pulled away for a moment, and her pussy lips seemed to magically part, exposing her tiny little hole to him.

It was so small compared to his massive black cock...Just like mine.

The warrior then placed the head of his big black rod between her swollen lips and swayed gently side to side, causing the head of his cock to work the rim of her tiny hole. Her juices dribbled out of her wet hole. I watched intently as he placed the enormous head of his giant cock squarely between her wet, swollen cunt lips. Gripping the edges of the bed to ready herself for the thrust of his big black cock, she leaned forward to watch it. He pushed gently. Her lips parted willingly. She squealed quietly. At that moment, I would have done anything to feel that big beautiful cock pushing against MY naughty little cunt. I grabbed my cunt lips and started tugging on them and kneading them between my fingers, causing them to swell even more!

While I was in the middle of frantically tugging on my swollen lips, fantasizing about the warrior's giant cock, Ben reached over grabbed my pajama bottoms, and stripped them down them to my ankles, exposing me and my naughty little cunt. I was so startled, I quickly withdrew my hand. He then nonchalantly sat back and continued watching the movie.

I knew how to play this game! I kicked the bottoms off, placed my feet back on the coffee table and spread my legs wide open, so he could see my soaking wet and swollen, dirty little cunt. It made me feel so naughty, letting him see my cunt drooling over a black cock. That's why I did it!

Ben then took me by the hand, and while he was looking right at my wet swollen pussy, he inserted my middle finger into his mouth, and started licking and sucking it like it was a little cock. It drove me crazy!! My pussy was on fire! He soaked my finger with his saliva and then pulled it out of his mouth, leaving a big gooey blob of saliva right on the tip. He looked me in the eye like I was a dirty little slut and then slid my hand back down to my aching pussy, where he gently guided my soaking, gooey middle finger onto my hot little hole.

I could feel the heat emanating from my tight little pussy. He made me nervous! Ben then grabbed me by the hair, pulled my lips to his and deep kissed me! As his tongue parted my pursed lips, he made me push my wet finger deep into my own hot cunt!!

I pulled it out, and he made me push it back in.

I pulled it out, and he made me push it back in.

I pulled it out, and he made me push it back in.

We went back and forth like this until I started to push it back in myself. As soon as I did, he took his hand off of mine and we went back to watching the movie.

The maidens love juices coated the end of the warriors huge throbbing big black cock head, making it all wet and slippery. The warrior continued to push at her hole with his big cock head, a little harder each time. I watched very carefully as her tiny little hole stretched wider and wider with every push, taking more and more of his enormous cock head into her soaking wet cunt.

I sat there with my legs spread wide open, finger gliding in and out of my wet hole, silently wishing that the warriors big cock head was stretching MY naughty little cunt!

With one last push, the huge ridge of the warrior's cock head disappeared into the maiden's tiny little cunt! I gasped as I watched her swollen cunt lips open wide, and then close tightly over his throbbing shaft. Her ass bucked wildly on his big knob. It was incredible! Her swollen pussy lips were wrapped tightly around the head of his huge cock, while her pussy drool dribbled out and coated his enormous shaft. Oh my god! My own little white pussy was aching for a big black cock!

The warrior held his huge cock steady, allowing her juices to flow, and then when his cock was wet enough, he reached down with one hand and held the maiden by the neck, looking into her eyes for the signal to take her. Surrender was written all over her face. My middle finger was nestled between my swollen lips, running up and down my juicy slit, bumping against my clit and poking at my tight little hole, just waiting for him to enter her. I could smell the excitement oozing out of my hot little cunt.

As the warrior pushed forward, so did my finger. I looked at the maiden, "Spread your legs wider for him! Surrender to his big black cock!" I thought. She bent her knees up and spread wide for him. "That's it!" I whispered quietly as I spread my own legs as wide as they would go.

My finger was poised between my juicy wet lips, pushing hard on the bone just above my opening. Waiting. The warrior rocked his hips back and held steady for as moment. The anticipation was unbearable! With my finger tip grinding into my clit I waited, and waited for him to make his move. Finally he thrust forward and entered her! I plunged my finger into my tight little cunt and gasped loudly as his big beautiful black cock plunged into her tiny, virgin pussy. "Give it to her good!" I moaned.

As I watched his big cock push past her lips, pushing my own finger past my swollen lips, all the way up to my knuckle! He withdrew and pushed again, simultaneously I withdrew and then drove my finger all the way in! It was amazing. I pumped my finger in and out of my hot juicy cunt in time with every stroke the warrior took at the sweet, little maiden. I imagined that he was fucking me with that big black cock! God, did it ever feel good!

Ben leaned forward on the couch to get a closer look at me fucking my own pussy. I knew he was watching me, and I liked it. I looked him in the eye, smiled and just kept driving my finger deep into my cunt. He knew I was pretending to fuck that big black cock, and I wanted to make sure that he knew it.

"You're fucking that black cock, aren't you?" he whispered.

"Of course I am!" I moaned in the sultriest, dirtiest voice I could muster. "Watch me!" I offered.

Ben Wasted no time in doing exactly that! He spread my legs as wide as they would go, placed his head on my thigh, and started licking my inner thigh, a mere two inches away from my hot little pussy!

I continued pumping my finger in and out of my dirty little cunt, pretending it was that big black cook fucking me while Ben licked and watched me! God that was so fucking hot...and so fucking dirty pretending to be fucking a big black cock while my husband was watching me!!

It must have been incredibly hot to watch, because after only about a minute and an half, Ben got up, dropped his shorts, and put his cock against my lips. While my fingers continued to abuse my little pussy, I proceeded to suck his cock like never before! I kept getting hotter and hotter. Ben's cook was rock hard, and my pussy was burning.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now" I ordered. Ben ripped my pajama top off, threw me down on the floor and fucked my tight little pussy like there was no tomorrow! He fucked me so hard that when I started to cum, my pussy uncontrollably contracted and convulsed, squeezing the cum right out of his rock hard cock.

I came so hard I almost passed out. It was incredible!

We've never talked about that night, because we really don't have to. We both realize that my awakening opened the door to a whole new world of possibilities, and I sure am excited to see what the future has to offer.

littlejvj
littlejvj
198 Followers
12