Rush

Story Info
An attempt to gain fraternity membership goes unexpectedly.
2.4k words
4.24
65.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emari
emari
19 Followers

When he heard footsteps outside the door, Matt swore. Things were not going to plan, he thought, as he ducked under the desk. For once his small build was working to his advantage, the space was cramped, but it would have been awful for someone larger. He took slow steadying breaths as he heard the door creak open, hoping that whoever had entered would leave quickly. He'd thought the office would be empty at this time of day, or he'd never have gotten into this position.

He'd known getting into a fraternity would involve undergoing certain hardships, that was what gave the greek organisations their exclusivity, but he was starting to get frustrated with the whole process, finding it impossibly challenging and mind numbingly stupid by turns.

Every college attending man in his family had been in a chapter of Delta Upsilon, and joining that brotherhood was expected of him, but he was beginning to wonder if it was worthwhile. Over the course of the week he'd been commanded to perform all sorts of foolish tasks in an attempt to prove himself as a candidate, from cleaning up after initiated members, eating a whole raw onion and chugging a gallon of milk. After this morning's fiasco in which the pledges had been dressed up in womens lingerie and then made to compete in a bizarre and illogical game featuring solo cups, ping pong balls and a baseball bat, the rules of which he still wasn't entirely sure he understood, he'd been ready to quit. Only this afternoon one of the senior fraternity brothers had made it very clear to him that his performance in the initiation rituals so far was suggesting just wasn't cut out for this. Which was how he'd wound up in this mad situation. Delta U had an established rivalry with one of the other frats on campus, Alpha Phi, and the senior had followed up his criticisms but suggesting that if Matt managed to steal Alpha Phi's house banner from the office of it's president and present it at the Delta Upsilon house he might restore his chances of being accepted into the frat. Of course, that plan was only any good if he didn't get caught.

For the first few minutes of hiding under the desk he thought the newcomer might leave, and he still might be in with a chance, but no, whoever was in the room wandered over to the desk and pulled the chair back. Matt leaned back as far as possible, still hoping, but as the person swung their legs under the desk they kicked him hard in the knee. He fought the urge to cuss, but it was too late, the person lept back and looked under the desk, leaving him gaping up, and up, at an incredibly tall guy he recognised from orientation as Alpha Phi's chapter president, Oliver something or other.

"What. the. fuck?"

Matt flushed, scrambling out from under the desk and attempting to make a break for the door. Before he even got close though the guy had moved, blocking his way. He glanced towards the window, but it was pointless, the office was on the top floor of the house and while Alpha Phi's President was certainly built enough to beat the crap out of him, easily over six foot with broad shoulders and toned arms, a four storey drop wasn't any more appealing.

"Shit. Sorry. I..." Matt floundered, well aware that there was really no good excuse he could give for being caught hiding under a fraternity president's desk, especially of a rival frat.

"What's your name?" The guy demanded. Matt said nothing. "Well? Am I getting a fucking answer or am I going to have to call the cops and tell 'em some random is breaking into campus buildings?"

"I didn't break anything," Matt protested, somewhat irrelevantly, stepping sideways, trying to figure out of there was a way he could get past Oliver and out of the building. He was pretty sure even attempting to make a break for it was better than being stuck here.

He darted towards the door, but Oliver grabbed at him, half tackling him. Matt kicked out, scrambling to his feet before he realised that Oliver had a tight grip on Matt's loose fitting jeans. A tighter grip than the jeans had on Matt, at any rate. When Matt had pulled away the material had stayed clenched in Oliver's fist, and so now Matt's jeans were tangled around his ankles where Oliver had a hold of them and Matt sprawled...

"Well this is an interesting development isn't it..." Oliver drawled, smirking at him.

Matt remained frozen. There would be no breaking the hold Oliver had on Matt's jeans, but Matt could hardly kick out of them and run. Not like this.

He really should have changed after the failed trial this morning, but he'd been in a rush trying to get over here and sneak in before anybody would be back from Alpha Phi's own freshman initiation tests. So now he was standing here in the same pair of panties Delta Upsilon had ordered him into this morning - dark blue , some smooth shiny material across the crotch, stretched thin and just barely covering his cock, which felt like it was going to slip out of a leg-hole at any moment, and if he turned he would reveal the lacy behind, the dark material a sharp contrast to his fair skin, and not nearly enough material to actually cover the meat of his ass. It hadn't been so bad when there'd been a group of them dressed like this, especially not when they'd all been focused on beating each other at DU's games. But standing in front of Oliver, jeans around his ankles and his shirt too short to provide any modesty, was a whole different experience.

Oliver stood up, tugging the jeans towards him so that as Matt got to his feet he was forced to step out of them or fall.

"I asked for your name," Oliver repeated. And standing exposed like this Matt's defiance slipped away.

He confessed it in a mutter, more focused on attempting to cover himself, cupping his hands over his groin like it was doing anything other than draw attention to the way the fabric stretched across the jut of his hips.

"Quit that," Oliver ordered, throwing the jeans across the room, out of reach, and taking a firm hold of Matt's wrists. "Unless you want me to call campus security."

He waited a moment, looking into Matt's eyes assessingly, before letting go. "That's better. Now, let's take a look at you... shirt off."

Still unsure of what his other options were, Matt pulled his shirt off over his head, but didn't put it down. He shivered at Oliver's appreciative smirk, instead of the mocking he'd anticipated , and fought the urge to cover himself once more.

"Look at you, all milky cream, You should really get some more sun," Oliver remarked, "Although I suppose there aren't many opportunities for that in the north west. Now how about you tell me why you're sneaking around my office."

Matt sighed, there was no lie good enough to explain this situation away. "I... I'm pledging Delta Upsilon," he confessed, "This morning's task was to... well... this." He waved a hand at his lacy panties. "One of the seniors, Jack or Josh or something, said I was one of the worst pledges there. That if I could get your banner they'd be more likely to select me."

"Jamie," Oliver corrected absently. "Huh, who'd have thought it? Delta Upsilon sending me presents."

"Presents?" Matt echoed.

Oliver laughed. "Have you seen yourself?"

Matt flushed, moving to cover himself with his shirt, but Oliver gently swatted his hands away. "I don't know what Delta Upsilon were judging on, but if you were pledging Alpha Phi looking like that, it wouldn't be a question of if you could join so much as if I'd ever let you out of my sight."

Matt ducked his head and Oliver laughed, gesturing at window. "Go on, it's not a mirror but it'll do for you to get a look at your reflection."

Reluctantly Matt walked across the room, so that he was standing at an angle where he could see him reflection in the glass. Upon hearing a low whistle he realised too late that he'd now also given Oliver a full view of his lace clad ass. He was glad at least that they were high enough up that nobody would be able to see in. It was strange to see himself like this. With his jeans still in a crumpled heap over where he'd been caught and his shirt tangled in one hand, he looked bare and exposed, something which contrasted bizarrely with the fact he was still wearing his running shoes. And then there were the panties.

Oliver stepped up behind him, and once again Matt was conscious of the height the fraternity president had on him.

"This frat isn't like it was in the old days," Oliver remarked. "Oh we can perform our little tests and our little initiation rituals but we've got to be proper about it. Gentlemanly conduct, you know? Some of the guys bitch up a storm about that but it doesn't bother me much. Alpha Phi likes to mess with initiates, sure, but I don't see the fun in traumatising freshmen just for the hell of it."

Matt nodded, because it seemed like that's what Oliver was after, but honestly he wasn't sure where this was going. Oliver had moved in closer, so that Matt's shoulders were pressing against his chest and Oliver's breath was warm against his ear, but Oliver's tone remained friendly, his large hands resting against Matt's sides, personal but hardly improper.

Oliver sighed. "But now I've got you in here. Our initiates this year are a gawky lot, maybe we can turn them into something of interest by the time they graduate but right now they hold no interest for me. But you, kneeling under my desk with a pretty mouth like that, that you can't seem to keep shut," and at these words Matt realised he had indeed been slackjawed, and he felt Oliver's chest buzz in a barely supressed laugh as he snapped it shut. "Now, is it any wonder I want to know what that mouth would look like around my cock while I fucked it?"

Matt frowned, pulling against Oliver's grip. "I don't..."

"Easy... easy..." Oliver said. "Don't get all skittish on me. Gentlemanly conduct remember. I've got no interest in hurting you." He slid one hand up Matt's side and across his chest, pinching gently at his nipple. Matt had never really thought of his nipples as a body part of any interest, but he gasped a little at the touch.

"You can walk out of here any time you want, Matt. Get yourself dressed and go. No tricks, no threats. Just say the word and this never happened."

Matt raised his eyebrows, catching Oliver's reflected gaze in the glass. Oliver laughed.

"Come on, don't be a skeptic. You might be slim but you've got some muscle on you, I couldn't make you stay without one major fight. It's just that you're so damn pretty, standing in my office with your perky little ass all wrapped up in fucking lace and satin like christmas came early." The hand that wasn't teasing at Matt's nipple reached down to cup his cock through the thin cloth of the panties and Matt pressed his hips forward into the touch on instinct. He wasn't hard, but the heat of Oliver's body pressed against him and the teasing fingers on his chest were getting him there.

"You can walk out of here any time you like Matt," Oliver repeated. "But what I'd really like is to get my hands on you in those panties, so I'd be much obliged if you let me jerk you off first."

Matt could feel the press of Oliver's cock against the small of his back though the other guy's pants, and Oliver was definitely hard, but if all he was asking for was permission to give Matt a handjob, well Matt was hardly gonna say no to that.

"Go for it," he answered, aiming for sounding cocky, something which might have worked better if Oliver hadn't reached back to rub at his balls on the word go, causing Matt to shudder and drop his head back against Oliver's broad chest.

"Oh you're a delight," Oliver murmured, gently stroking at Matt through the fabric. "Tell me, why aren't you pledging Alpha Phi? You'd be an excellent fit for us, and we're a far better class of frat than those DU fools."

"Legacy," Matt explained, rolling his hips up for that bit more friction. "Every man in my family who's been to college has been Delta Upsilon."

Oliver nodded. "I see... still, surely your family wouldn't object if you were to move up in the world? Alpha Phi alumni go far."

Matt swallowed a groan as Oliver tightened his grip as he spoke.

"There is," Oliver continued, voice as steady as the firm strokes of his hand, "A great deal of opportunity to be had for you here, I think. Not least," he added, with another tweak of Matt's nipple, "As you already have the advantage of the president's favour."

Matt couldn't hold in a moan as Oliver rubbed at the thin material just barely covering his cockhead, causing precum to soak through the fabric. Oliver's hips twitched minutely, pressing his erection that bit harder against Matt's back, but otherwise his composure remained intact.

"You'd learn a lot sitting in on committee meetings. We've a strict policy about limiting the seating to one per a committee member, but I reckon you'd be just fine in my lap, don't you think?"

Matt gasped out a, "Yeah," but he wasn't really focusing on Oliver's words anymore. They were nothing compared to rub of satin against his dick and the heat of Oliver's palm through the material.

"So can I trust that we will h-have your consideration?" Oliver asked, stuttering only slightly as Matt pressed into him, once again rubbing against Oliver's crotch.

"I... Yeah... yeah just... yeah."

Oliver laughed, as he rubbed at the come soaking through Matt's panties. "Yeah?"

Matt shivered in Oliver's arms, his orgasm making him all the more sensitive. He could still feel Oliver's erection pressing into him and hoped that Oliver wasn't expecting Matt to do anything about that.

"I..." he began, then trailed off upon realising how shaky his voice was.

Oliver let go of him stepping away. "I'll give you a few minutes to compose yourself before I see you out shall I?" He smirked. "I'm sure you've got plenty of considering to do."

emari
emari
19 Followers