Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they set the traps they made small talk about life in general and he found out that he could actually fall for this woman. She had such a beautiful soul that he wanted to cherish her for the rest of their entire lives. As she told him about her life growing up, his thoughts drifted to how happy he was that she was willing to learn things and willing to help him to the hard work that needed to be done. Such a rare flower to come across. A woman that was actually willing to get her hands dirty and do the hard things that were necessary in life. For her to be such a tiny woman he would think she was dainty and fragile but she was a fighter and tough as nails with a quick wit with a barely there filter. He loved how she stood up for herself and not let anybody walk over her.

Some men like a woman who is quiet and fades to the back but not him. He wanted his woman to have a backbone of her own. She wouldn't need him to come fight her battles for her, she would come home laughing at the dummy who would test her. That sent a surge of lust through him. He could picture her in the bedroom, or wherever they decided to take each other, demanding things of him to do to her. Demanding him to go harder or faster and if he didn't oblige she would take control and pound her sexy little body down on his hard aching cock. Picturing her riding him with uninhibited lust made his manhood jump in anticipation.

He has never lusted after someone this hard before. It was so new to him to be thinking about fucking her every second. One thing he did know was that being with this woman would be life altering. She would change his life and he would never be the same after her. That's the part that scared him the most.

Casey slipped on an icy patch when they were on their way back to the cabin and she fell hard on her bottom. Even with all the cushion she had back there Mikhail knew it had to be painful. She got up rubbing her bottom and all he wanted to do was replace her hands with his. Shaking away the lust again he noticed she was walking a little weird.

"Are you ok?" he asked grabbing on to her hips to help her through the door.

"Yeah I am but I fell pretty hard and now my shoulders and my back are aching."

"Maybe I can give you a massage to loosen your muscles" he knew it sounded nice but he honestly just want to touch her. He would do anything to touch that warm soft body of hers.

"Yeah you know that sounds like a godsend Mickey."

"Mickey?" he questioned.

"Well I like giving people nicknames. It's not that I don't like your name because I actually love your name. It's just a thing I do so now you are my Mickey." she smiled up at him.

Her Mickey. He liked the sound of that. He would also like the sound of her moaning under him but that was being saved for later.

Mikhail gently took hold of her helping her through the door to the bedroom she was staying in. He left her to get undressed out of the thick cold weather clothes so he could find his soothing oils. Just the thought of putting his hands on her smooth brown skin made him tingle down to his toes. He was positive he wouldn't be able to make it through the first five seconds. Even thinking about poor abandoned hungry puppies wouldn't squelch his desire for her.

That thought being first in his mind he went to the bathroom so he could reload. He had to make this fast because he didn't want to make her wait too long. He really didn't want to scare her away from his cocks thoughts. That thing always fogged his brain with lust and all he could think about was getting in between a woman's legs. Maybe he shouldn't have went this long without a woman's touch, he wouldn't be this riled up all the damn time.

Mikhail quickly grabbed his already hard cock in his hand and tilted his head back with visions of Casey in his head. He furiously stroked his member thinking of how bad he wanted to lose himself within her treasure. He wondered what she would look like in the throes of passion. Would she be a shy lover or would she be a feisty minx of a lover? The choices were endless and he wished he could witness this beautiful woman in complete bliss. Sucking in a sharp breath he released in his hand. He quickly cleaned up, got the oils out the bathroom cabinet and made his way back to her.

When he reached his destination he saw Casey sitting on the bed in her tight spandex shorts with a white camisole on highlighting her smooth brown skin.

"Hey I just got done changing. How do you want me?" she asked standing up with a wince.

Throat dry Mikhail just stared at her inviting skin begging him to touch every inch of her delectable body. "Uh" he cleared his throat, "Uh what hurts the most?"

"Well I fell on my back pretty hard but my thighs are sore for no reason so I guess if you're not too busy you could probably maybe get my back and thighs" she said with a wide innocent smile.

He was pretty sure she could get away with murder with that smile while batting those eyelashes. "Ok lay down and I'll set up"

"Are you going to warm up the oil like they do in massage parlors?" she asked.

"No, these are self heating oils with the right stimulation." What Mikhail didn't mention was that it was more commonly used as a sexual lubricant and used on the private areas could result in a tingling warm feeling that felt overwhelmingly good while you stimulated your sexual organ.

"Oh sounds expensive. Well I don't want to get that stuff on my shirt so I'll take it off ok?" for some reason she sounded so unsure of herself and a little shy.

He took the shirt from her as she laid back down and rubbed the oil between his big hands. Placing his hands on her shoulders she let out a small sound of appreciation and relaxed more. Mikhail was straddling her buttocks trying his hardest not to rest on top of her. He knew if he did that she would definitely feel his pole getting harder with every upward stroke of his hands on her back.

He couldn't fathom why he was back hard again since it hasn't even been thirty minutes since he unloaded his sexual gun. It was hard trying to avoid her ass because he hadn't noticed how round and big it was under her long coat, but now with those spandex she had on hugging the fine curves of her ass he could feel his mouth watering like Pavlov's dogs.

Moving to her spine he pressed in with a little pressure feeling her muscles loosen under him. It was funny how the looser she got the harder he got. Stopping so he could calm himself before he moved on to her thighs he asked how she felt. She sleepily let out a mmmmhm, letting him know she was feeling really good now. Tightening his jaw he closed his eyes thinking about anything and everything that could keep his thoughts away from plunging into her tight glove.

Getting control of himself he moved down her body to rest on the bed with her thick thighs in his hands. Rubbing the hot oil in his hands and feeling the thickness of her thighs in his hands as he moved up her smooth skin he got lost in the feel of her skin. He accidentally rubbed the bottom of her lush ass because he was so lost in thought of having those thighs wrapped around him. His cheeks on fire he moved to the other thigh and made sure he didn't make another mistake. After a while he felt that she went to sleep with her even breathing giving her away. He gently got off the bed so not to jostle her but as soon as he stood up straight she turned around on the bed.

She looked up at him with hungry eyes and Mikhail knew he had to stop her. As he tried to back away he took sight of her perky breasts with darker brown nipples and he was so hard he was dizzy from the blood rushing elsewhere. She stalked to him and grabbed the front of his shirt keeping him in place. She stood on her tiptoes and Mikhail bent his head down to meet hers.

Their mouths met and he grabbed her back with one hand grabbing her ass as it spilled over his big hands. They kissed passionately with her grinding her half naked body on his. The friction of her grinding on him with his pants rubbing against him was getting to be too much for him. He walked her to the bed and she laid back down gazing up at him with promises that he wanted for himself. She wrapped her legs around him grinding her hot core on his hardened member. He dipped down to nip at her lips and he could feel her hard nipples scraping against his chest. He grabbed both in his hands and started to caress her soft tissue. He licked at her nipple while looking at her in her eyes and he saw his want and need mirrored there.

She arched her back to meet his mouth pressing his head harder on to her aching breasts. She wanted more he could tell but then he thought that he didn't want to take advantage of her. She was in a very delicate situation and he was taking advantage of her loyalties to him because he was her "hero". He was no better than those men who bought and sold these women. Pulling back like someone threw ice cold water on him he immediately started to apologize.

"I'm so sorry Casey. I don't want you to want me only because I saved you. I want you to want me for me. I didn't mean to take advantage of you." With that he walked away.

****Casey****

He thought he was taking advantage of her? She had to let him know that she wanted this and she knew he wanted it too. Or was he not attracted to her? Shaking her head she threw that out instantly because she felt his reaction to her. And if that kiss was anything to go by then she knew for a fact that he wanted her. She just had to show him that she could rock his fucking world.

With her breasts still out the cold air hitting her nipples they turned hard. She couldn't fully blame her hard nipples on the cold because she was literally shaking with anticipation. Casey walked through the house looking for Mikhail. She finally found him in his room sitting on the bed with his hands on his head.

"Mikhail I know you think you're taking advantage of me but I really do want this. Even if we met in normal conditions I would still want you."

He looked up at her with mild shock on his face. He looked like he was about to say something in the negative so she stopped him saying, "No we're doing this. But if you really don't want to I will leave."

Mikhail shook his head no, "I want you Casey and I've wanted you the first time I laid eyes on you."

"Good. Now shirt. Off." She said impatiently.

He obliged pulling his shirt over his head. Casey marveled at how his muscles flexed as he took his shirt off. She liked how toned his muscles of his chest were that led to the sleek hardness of his abs with a thin line of hair disappearing into his low hanging jeans.

Casey leaned in to lick his nipple while she gently dragged her nails down his muscular body. Feeling his stomach tighten at her touch made her pussy clench with glee. Slowly sliding both hands back up the sides of his torso she reached a hand up to run the pad of her thumb over his bottom lip. Mikhail opened up his mouth and nipped at the tip of her finger making her wet. She could feel her juices running down her thigh slowly teasing her with slight convulsions.

"Kiss me" she said so low you thought the air stole her voice. They clashed in a tangle of tongue and lips fighting for the upper hand. While they kissed she roughly undid his belt widening his pants enough that she could slip her hand in. As soon as she rubbed her small hand over his raging pole he inhaled sharply. He bucked in her hand and stilled the kissing while he continued to fuck her hand.

Smiling up at him coyly she backed away from him. Loving this little chase she was giving he tried to follow her but felt something holding him back. Frowning he looked down at his pants clinging to his thighs. He roughly pulled them down and stepped out of the offending pants with his underwear. He slowly walked to her like he was stalking his prey and Casey loved how hot he looked right now.

Casey placed her hand back on his chest. She just couldn't get over the feel of his smooth hardness under her palm. She bent down grabbing his cock in her hand and started pumping him in her hand. Sticking out her tongue she licked all over his bulging head. She ran her tongue up and down the underside of his member like ice cream melting over the cone. She took him in her mouth and held him with both hands twisting while she moved her mouth back and forth on him. She felt him holding the side of her head pulling her off him and she looked up at him with bereft eyes.

"Jubito I love what you're doing but I need to be inside of you." Mikhail said in a rough voice that told of his lust.

He helped her up off the floor and out of her panties tossing them to the side. Casey stood back to look at the beauty of this man. She loved the way he looked at her and she loved the scar on his face that showed he was indeed a warrior angel out to save all of the stolen souls.

She motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bed. She climbed on top of him holding his cock in her hand. She rubbed his cock up and down her pussy making him wet and teasing them both at the same time. When she was sure that her natural juice lubed him up enough she slowly slid down his hard member. Gasping when she reached his end she bit his shoulder to hold back a cry of pain. Waiting a couple of seconds to adjust to his length and girth she stayed still. Slowly she started grinding on his cock holding the back of his neck staring at him in his eyes while he stared back.

Picking up her speed she braced herself on both shoulders pounding herself up and down his his dick. Mikhail grabbed her by her hips and helped her up and down his shaft and she loved the friction he was causing inside of her. He tilted her back a little bit to where her hands were on his legs now and she felt a slight jolt of pleasure but when he sped up it turned into intense pleasure. Throwing her head back she started moaning.

"Yeah! Oh god that's the spot." It seemed like she couldn't keep her head up. Mikhail started pounding her on his shaft harder.

"Fuck right there! Shit Mikhail I'm gonna come" her voice was breaking with the pleasure spiking through her blood.

Casey moaned loudly to the ceiling. She came up to rest on his shoulders letting the shaking from her orgasm roll through her. After she calmed, her shoulders started to shake with giggles slipping out of her.

"What's so funny?" Mikhail asked laughing himself.

"That was so amazing! Here I am boasting about rocking your world when you just rocked mine." she continued to giggle at the irony.

"Trust me I'm not done with you yet." Mikhail said turning around and laying her on the bed.

He slid down her body to lick all the way up her soaking wet pussy. Her groans were beginning to be his favorite sound. He pleasured her nether lips like she was a platter of icing for him to enjoy. He let her come all over his mouth and savored the taste of her. Letting her orgasm crash over her he waited for her to come down from her orgasmic high.

Mikhail grabbed his cock and slid into her. Casey let him take control but she liked to engage in the love making they shared so she started to meet his thrusts with her own. She could tell that he was enjoying it so she started rotating her hips on him making him groan out with his rough voice panting at the pleasure. For some reason Casey felt like he was still holding back. She wanted all of him with no boundaries holding them back. She wanted him wild and untamed.

"Let go for me Mikhail. I want all of you. Let go" she moaned/begged him.

He looked like he understood and now she knew she was about to get what she was asking for. He bent her legs beside her face with his face just an inch away from hers while he whispered how beautiful she was and how hot she made him. She could feel her climax mounting up her spine and she wanted him to come with her so she asked him to.

He started pounding harder and faster gripping her legs but it wasn't painful for her it actually turned her on more. She loved seeing him let go like someone took the right thread out and completely unmade the civilized man and he turned into a primal male mating with his woman. He growled. He actually growled with his last couple of thrusts telling her he was going to come. With a rough roar he came inside of her with his head held down locked in a kiss with her. Feeling his sperm burst inside of her she cried out with an orgasm of her own rocking back and forth on his member as he slowly thrusted inside of her.

They stayed still for a minute and Mikhail lifted his head up," Baby you just rocked my fucking universe."

Casey smiled and patted his back sleepily. She didn't think she could speak after those mind blowing orgasms. Feeling him roll to the side she opened her eyes as he pulled her to lay on his chest. She couldn't help but closing her eyes because they felt like she had a sumo wrestler holding sandbags dancing on her eyelids. Before she went to sleep she thought she could actually fall for this broken soul of a man.

****Mikhail****

He was a goner and he knew it. In the span of so few days, Casey wiggled into his heart and rested there spreading her warmth through him. He knew he should've avoided this at all costs but the way he looked at it there was really no way that he could escape this inevitable event. Maybe he should feel bad about this but he didn't because he loved every single second of it. But he was still here to protect her and get her back to the states and that's what he will do. He saddened by that thought but he would take anything instead of nothing at all.

Mikhail thought of what a future with Casey would be like and he surmised that a future with her would be perfect. The only problem with their coupling is that they couldn't stay together. They could try the distance dating but honestly he didn't think he could go one day without her after being able to be with her physically for a while. How was he going to live without her soft touch and plump lips? Or what about her stacked body meant to be pleasured by him and only him? What would he do with himself when she went back to the states? She would find another man who wasn't broken and he would touch her in all the places he touched and many he didn't get to yet. A spike of jealousy coursed through him. He laid his head down to stifle his angry thoughts.

Something was beeping in his dream and he had to hurry up and get to if before it blew up. He ran and ran and he couldn't reach it to save his life. He was suddenly shaking. Waking up with a jolt he looked to the side to see Casey sleepily shaking his shoulder.

"There's some beeping going off towards the living room." she said with a yawn.

"Remember what I told you about our drill?" he waited for her to comprehend what he was saying. She nodded her head yes. "Ok get everything ready. We have thirty five minutes tops no more."

She jumped into action and Mikhail went to go get the annoying alarm. The sound going off meant someone broke their barrier and are on their way to the cabin. He didn't know what it was or who but he wasn't taking any chances with Casey. Mikhail went to get the weapons and their survival bag just in case. He checked his watch and fifteen minutes had already passed. Twenty minutes were all they had left.

Mikhail packed the car up and set up one last trap to delay their arrival so they could get away without putting up a fight. He made it to the house and saw Casey waiting at the door with all the bags. Grateful that she didn't take her precious time he quickly grabbed the bag to pack in the car. As soon as he closed the door he hopped in the car to get out of there.

The car ride to his other safe house in Bucharest didn't take long but he couldn't keep his eyes off of Casey and he was beginning to think she caught on to his stares. He knew she caught on when she reached her delicate little hand over to his lap to rub his cock through his joggers. She made it hard for him to concentrate. He was usually stone cold with zero emotions but with her around he could not stop himself from thinking about sex. The thoughts that made him scared were the ones where he thought about a future with her. He honestly believed he was willing to give everything up just to be with her and that terrified him.