Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We went through this already, it's ok Mickey. I want this. I want you." Casey continued their kiss with her hands cradling his face and her hips grinding into his groin.

Mikhail laid down and Casey followed him down with more kisses. He rolled them around so he was on top and suddenly his shirt started to scald his skin and he needed it off now. Removing his shirt he looked in her eyes seeing the unbridled lust that reflected his feelings for her. Now her clothes needed to be removed.

Not wanting to rush, he removed her clothes slowly revealing smooth skin with a beauty mark on the underside of her beautiful breast. The weight of her breasts slightly titled them as she lay down with her tight little nipples poking out from her body beckoning his mouth. Mikhail bent down to take a nipple in his mouth softly running his tongue around the peak eliciting a moan from her. Gripping her breast so he could get as much of her in his mouth as possible and gave a big suck feeling her body arch towards him and his head being shoved into her chest. After moving to her other breast, he looked down at her as she was panting and her eyes were begging for more of him.

He moved back up to give her kisses on her lips and sucked on her luscious bottom lip. Casey wrapped her legs around his hips grinding her core into him whispering more. Mikhail moved to her neck peppering kisses and little sucks along the way making her moan in pleasure. Descending he made it to the tender skin at her hips lightly kissing her. She jumped at the sensation and he could smell her overwhelming arousal.

Not wanting to go too fast he had to stop thinking about his fiery cock demanding he be inside of her. Gaining the control that he needed, he lifted one of her legs and kissed and licked on the inside of her thigh right beside her beautifully trimmed pussy. He could have sworn he saw her little clit throbbing right before his eyes and he couldn't take the teasing any more he had to taste her.

Pushing open her legs he couldn't help but be astounded by how pretty she was. Chocolate with pink inside making his mouth water like a starving dog. And like a dog he was about to devour his well awaited meal. Mikhail gave her treasure slow opened mouth kisses, giving her long strokes of his tongue trying to project to her what he planned on doing with his cock. When she started to grind her hips into his mouth he wrapped his arms around her thick thighs pulling her to him flicking his tongue quickly over aching clit. She was practically riding his face now so he stiffened his tongue and gave her something to ride. Her moans and her heat were driving him crazy he was sure his cock was going to explode.

Unwrapping his arms he place his spread hand over her stomach and with the other he pushed a finger inside of her heat. Her insides were squeezing his finger but she continued to grind on him. He added another finger inside of her and she threw he head back grinding harder and getting louder. Mikhail picked up the speed of his fingers rubbing the inside of her velvet core. He felt her convulsing around him gripping the sheets for dear life out of breath from the onslaught of her impending climax. At the last second she lifted her head to look him in the eyes and they stared at each other while she came on his hand with her mouth agape looking at him like he had a golden tongue and fingers.

Dropping to the bed out of exhaustion Mikhail slowly stroked his fingers inside of her until he felt the convulsions ebb. He couldn't stop looking at her beautiful body like a work of art made only for him. Catching her breath Casey lifted up to kiss him while her hand shot out to grip his angry cock to stroke him.

"Wait. I have to do this or I will come in your hand. I have to be inside of you but if you keep your hand on me, this will end before it started." Mikhail said involuntarily bucking in her hand.

Guiding her to lay back down, he took his thick shaft into his hand rubbing it on top of her soaking wet pussy. He spread her juices along his shaft and head liking the way she glistened in the light. He placed his cock at her entrance slowly moving inside of her incredibly tight core. Clenching his jaw he pushed in more as she gasped at the fullness. Finally making it fully inside of her, Mikhail had to stop as he hovered over her with his hands on either side of her body. He guessed he was waiting too long because she started to move beneath him.

"Casey you have to-, Fuck! Stop moving. I'm gonna come if you keep moving" Mikhail set with gritted teeth.

She stopped moving and he finally got a rein on his control. Slowly he moved out then slammed back into her. Slowly in and out in and out feeling her squirm in his arms she was chanting for more. Picking up his speed he pumped inside of her harder watching her body and breasts quake under the force of his movement. Casey lifted up wrapping her arms on his shoulders getting leverage with her feet while had his hands gripping her plump ass. Pounding inside of her like this he wasn't going to last very long. While she thrusted forward he did too, charging inside of her pussy grabbing at him trying her best to milk him of all his seed.

Calling his name, Casey was in the throes of passion on the edge of her impending climax about to step over and fall into the abyss of pleasure. Something came over her and she sped up their fucking feeling and hearing the clap of sweaty flesh against each other sending tingles on her engorged clit shoving her over the edge. She dropped her head letting the orgasm take her to another level.

Mikhail surged inside of her feeling her core gripping him as he felt his climax crawling up his spine in a rush. Letting out very creative expletives he coated her insides with his seed losing his breath. He couldn't stop the movement inside of her even if he had a gun shoved to his temple. He kept pounding forcing another explosive orgasm rush through Casey and making Mikhail shiver from head to toe with another orgasm. Feeling like he ran a 12K with weights on his back, he dropped like a rock. With some of his brain still working he rolled so he wouldn't crush Casey to death.

It dawned on Mikhail that his world just upended because of one small woman who stole his heart. He was in love with Casey. And she was leaving, he should have known better than to let it go this far but it happened and to be honest with himself he would do it all over again. Yeah it sucked that she was leaving him but he was glad he could experience this time with her. The empty spot in his heart finally filled but now it was going to be yanked right out of his hands as soon as he got it. Saddened from that thought he turned his head to look at her sleeping face smiling from pleasure. Drifting off to sleep his thoughts surrounded the thought that he was going to miss her.

****Casey****

She was quickly falling for Mikhail but she knew without a doubt that he would let her leave without telling her his feelings for her. She could feel it in the way that he made love to her throughout the night and well into the next day. They would make sweet passionate love one hour then get some rest then wake up to fuck like they weren't going to see each other ever again, which could be a possibility if she didn't take a leap of faith.

Feeling him stir beside her, she looked at his beautiful face waiting for him to fully wake up. He looked so cute when he yawned. Then he snuggled her to his warm body kissing the top of her head.

"Mikhail we need to talk." Casey said with a serious face.

Letting out a heavy sigh Mikhail said, "I know Casey. You will be leaving tomorrow and I can make sure you get to where you have to go safely. I know you have to find out who is behind all of this and.."

"Mickey calm down, you're moving too fast. Let me talk first and then we will sort out that jumble going on in your head all right?" she said cutting his rambling off.

"Ok shoot."

"Mikhail these past couple of days have been...eventful and I thank you for all that you have done for me. What I am saying is that I am falling for you and I don't want it to stop. I want us to explore this relationship. I know I'm supposed to leave tomorrow morning but I am willing to stay here or you even possibly moving to the States with me. I know it's a lot to ask and you don't have to make a decision right away but I just wanted to let you know that it is on the table. So what do you think?" she bit her lip nervously.

"You want to be with me?"

"Of course I do Mikhail." Casey said placing her hand on his.

"Well Casey there is something that I need to tell you." He paused swallowing and Casey resigned herself for the disappointment. "Casey I am in love with you. I think I started falling for you the moment I picked you up out the middle of the street from those idiots. I was too afraid to ask you to stay here with me because you don't know our language and it would be incredibly hard for you to find employment. I would follow you to the end of the world if you asked me to. So yes I will go with you to the States, but I have to wrap up some things over here before I follow you over."

Before he even finished talking Casey was crying tears of joy. She couldn't believe that this man was going to uproot his life for her. She never thought that happy endings were in her future, maybe just a content single life but never a man that loved her whom she loved back dearly. Her head was spinning with the happiness in store for her.

Casey leapt in his arms to hug him, wrapping her legs around his sitting form as she planted kisses all over his face. Which turned into him slowly taking her mouth stroking his tongue against hers. She loved the feel of his skin touching hers, although his body was scorching hot she had chill bumps springing up over her body.

Slowly she started caressing his cock between the lips of her soaking wet pussy as she moaned at the sensation. He bent her head back exposing her neck but he detoured to her pointed nipples seeking out his mouth. As he took her nipple in his mouth she circled her hips harder pushing her chest further into his expert tongue.

Deciding he couldn't wait to be inside her he lifted her up and slowly pulled her down the length of his pole. Both gasping at the feel of the other she started to rock her hips staring him in the eye with her hand holding his face to look at her. With his hands guiding the slow wind of her hips he would let out manly groans enjoying the pace she was going.

Mikhail stopped to move down the bed so he could lay down with the pillows propped under his head. Casey braced her hands on his legs and worked her hips back and forth giving him a show of watching his veined white shaft get lost in her tight treasure. Casey leaned forward to rest her hands on his chest to slowly lift off his cock to slam down hard jolting the bed under them.

Mikhail would curse every time she slammed down on his cock throwing his head back to keep from bursting inside of her tight sheath. Not being able to stand the slow grind anymore Mikhail gripped her hips and pumped inside of her watching her beautiful breasts bounce. Casey laid down on him with his hands stuck to her ass pounding her hips into his making her moan in his hear. Casey felt her orgasm coming and there was nothing she could do about it because Mikhail was guiding her movements. She inhaled sharply with the surprise orgasm shaking throughout her body clenching on his still pumping shaft. The squeezing of her walls on his cock forced his hands to pound her body harder and faster. Mikhail lifted his hips surging into Casey with his orgasm guiding his movements.

Both of them sated they laid like that for a couple of minutes with him slowly but surely softening inside of her and popping out of her. As she lay on top of his warm body, everything felt right. They were right. He was right. Casey sleepily kissed his chest and her head rested over his heart as it thumped a rhythm for her to sleep to.

The next day came and it was time for her to go back to the states. Casey was a little reluctant to get on a plane because of what happened the last time she got on a plane but Mikhail reassured her that he wouldn't let anything happen to her. Giving him a kiss as they parted, Casey felt a weird sensation of loss. She knew logically she would see him again but physically it was like they would never see each other again. The plane ride back was uneventful thankfully and she made it home without incident. Throughout the plane ride she contemplated on why her boss tried to destroy her life. She was always fairly nice to her but Angel always gave Casey a bad vibe. When she got home she called Mikhail and let him know her suspicions.

Multiple weeks later it turned out that her boss, Angel, was the culprit. She was sitting on tens of thousands of dollars of dirty money, probably millions, banking off of the girls and young men they forced into the sexual trafficking business. Unfortunately they didn't get everybody, seeing as Angel got busted the rest of them went into hiding. The good thing according to Mikhail is many of the people were saved and are returning to their old lives but the bad thing is that it would start up again. It always did. Casey got a new boss that seemed to be quite normal so everything was turning to normal but the memories remained and Casey thought she had slight PTSD but she knew with Mikhail she would be ok.

She learned that Mikhail was an engineer, a structural engineer to be precise so he was able to assimilate to the culture fast enough. During the day he was an engineer but at night he was helping to save children and women from being forced into the sex trafficking. Casey was grateful that he allowed her to help and she was even more happy that they were together. She always thought she would go through life without someone to share it with but here comes Mikhail saving the day and her heart. He was and will always be her hero.

The end