Rush Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft leather was slowly brushed up my leg, ticking the inside of my thigh before dragging over the swollen lips of my soaked pussy. The rhythmic taps were light but were just enough to cause small little vibrations over my clit, making me jump at the sensation. Another set of thick-soled footsteps walked up the stage and went to the table behind me; the metal clanking starting back up again. As the leather tapped an irregular beat on my hard clit, a rubber clamp was squeezed onto one of my sensitive nipples, causing me to bite down on the ball around my tingling lips. The action was repeated onto the other nipple and I was most certain the person was a woman from the small scrape of a fake fingernail on my breast.

A long and coarse rope was slid down my tired shoulders and tied tight around my swollen breasts; accentuating the tight rubber nipple clamps adorning my throbbing nipples. After my sensitive breasts were confined around the intricately tied rope, the irregular taps stopped; much to my dismay. Surprisingly, the current song perfectly flowed into a completely different genre of music; an upbeat electro-swing song. Soft sensual drums and strings lead the way to a mix of pulsing electronic beats and percussions. The combination helped to excite both the aroused participants and the small crowds around the setups feeling the effects of the sexually charged open room.

The slide of multiple long leather strands over my breasts tickled me, making me giggle slightly before those same strands were repeatedly struck against them. Hyperventilated moans matched the cheerful beat from behind my ball gag as a particular smack over my pinched nipples sent a harsh shock straight to my dripping pussy. My toes curled as I tried in vain to escape from my leather binds in an effort to find my much needed release. While the woman's strikes continued, the male performer circled around me and stopped on my right side. The flick of the switch had me screaming again and only got louder when the speed of the strikes became faster with every scream.

I wanted this to end. My body wracked with an overload of pleasure and the need to cum was so great. I wanted this to end, but I couldn't bring myself to stop it. I was desperate for it to continue; the pain was an addiction and the toys my drug. Every smack, every vibration, every shock of pleasured pain fed a never-ending need and it was only heightened with the beautifully erotic atmosphere around me.

The vibrating rubber tickled over my stomach and slid down my body in a slow, teasing fashion. Closer and closer to where I wanted it, I readied myself for that intense rush of pleasure when the head trailed back and forth over both of my thighs. The leather strikes slowed during the soft interlude to a flutter across my aching nipples, soothing while still teasing my swollen crimson breasts. I stretched as far as I could to grab the chains connected to the cuffs, pushing my breast out more to endure more of the shocking smacks. The rhythmic beat controlled my frenzied hips when finally the head pushed into my clit. The smacks became more determined and matched each of my rolls perfectly, aiding in pushing me closer to the edge.

And there it was. My orgasm shook my body down to its very core. My throat was raw from the passionate screams, my skin felt like molten lava was dripped down it. But as my body began to calm, I realized their actions hadn't stopped. They kept going and pushed me closer to another orgasm. The screams and moans they pulled from me were unlike anything I'd ever heard from my mouth. Beads of sweat glistened on my skin and slowly dripped down to the floor beneath me, some most likely mixing with the puddle of my juices that dripped down my quivering thighs.

Another orgasm wracked my body; not as powerful as the first one, but still had me shivering and moaning with every smack of the flogger. Just as my orgasm started however, both the vibrator and the flogger were gone, leaving me to convulse beneath the tight restraints. My heartbeat was beating out of my chest as thick soled shoes circled me for a bit before the clanking of metal came back. All of a sudden, the quick taps on my overly sensitive clit returned along with the metal spiked wheel circling around my painful nipples. Tears now dripped down my reddened cheeks when every nerve in my body rattled with painful prickles; the sensation mixing quite nicely with the pleasured vibrations banging my clit.

Some smaller orgasms had me biting down onto the ball gag before all was said and done. The clamps and cuffs were removed along with the intricate rope. I was shuffled behind a curtain where I could compose myself and clean up after the intense scene. As I began to slip my mask back on, the blindfold and gag were handed to me by the woman performer; reveling in the sheer amount of tattoos and piercings she had. The cute white and black lace corset was a contrast to the skin tight black leather booty shorts, black vinyl thigh high boots and black spiked collar. The only pops of color were the many tattoos intricately connected all over her body and her hot pink beauty queen curls.

I was a complete mess. My heels dangled from my fingers, the other hand carrying the blindfold and gag, and my trembling legs carried be back to him. His arms wrapped around me and held me tight; the smell of him instantly calming me. I sighed, closing my eyes as his lips softly kissed my temple. The small gesture made me smile as I listened to the beautiful music being made all around us. I definitely wouldn't be forgetting this experience anytime soon.

After a few minutes to decompress, the four of us went around and watched a few more the scenes; ordering a few more drinks so I could calm my nerves. About half way into our third scene; A supposed stuck-up heiress to a hotel and restaurant mogul from what I was told, she leaned into my ear and grazed the shell with her nose.

"I want to watch you and Michael together," she whispered. "You up for it?"

12