Rush Week Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife goes sexually wild on college fraternity rush week.
2.5k words
4.2
51k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up next to Renee. My cock was extremely stiff; almost aching from the events of the previous night. Jack had cum after twenty minutes and then, given his youth, vigor, and horniness had managed to make himself hard again without even pulling out of Renee's pussy. He banged my wife for another forty five minutes.

When Renee woke, I asked her, "Was that too much sex for you last night?"

I had to push her to give me an honest answer. Finally, she admitted, "I wouldn't have wanted more, but it really did satisfy me. It was like being eighteen all over again."

"Could you stand another cock this morning?" I lifted the sheet to expose my raging hard-on. It was remarkably stimulating to feel myself slipping around in a pool of another man's spunk inside her. When we'd first started dating, there were a few times I realized she'd had sex with someone else only hours before. I'd forgotten how strangely alluring it was to me.

At some point during the week, I wanted to share her with some young hunk and I told her that as I fucked her. We kissed more passionately than we had in years. I came in a rush that caused me to shiver from the intensity. I only hoped I wasn't completely drained for a couple of days.

After we'd rested, showered and dressed, Renee asked me, "Would it bother you if I went on my own for the day? I'd like to find some young meat by myself."

I suppose I should have been surprised by her directness, but Renee has always been honest about her intentions. My cock was too exhausted to go again for at least a day. There were some other things I wanted to do anyway. "I'd love to imagine you fucking to your heart's content. Have fun."

She promised to fill me in on every juicy detail and we kissed like a pair of newlyweds as we each went off to our own adventures.

I'd stowed my golf clubs in the car trunk and figured I'd never get to use them, since we tended to spend most of our vacation time together. I hit the links, while Renee made preparations to hit the sheets.

Space prohibits me from detailing my day on the course, but being as relaxed as I was and thinking about my wife being screwed while I was out golfing, I had a phenomenal round. Three bogeys, two birdies and an eagle. The group I hooked up with thought I must have been an ex-pro. They bought me several rounds of drinks and pumped me for the secret of my game. They wouldn't have believed me if I'd told them the truth.

I returned to our room in the late afternoon and wasn't at all sure if I'd find Renee in bed with some young dude or dudes. We'd agreed she'd hang the do not disturb sign on the door if she didn't want me barging in on her action. Instead, she greeted me at the door alone, but very excited.

"I was just about to call you. I have a huge surprise," she said exuberantly. I could tell she was thrilled by her plans. She was also dressed in a way I'd never seen her in before. She wore a bustier that cinched at the waist and pushed her breasts up high, but showed lots of her cleavage, seamed black stockings held up by a red garter belt that was barely concealed by a tiny high waisted pleated flared mini skirt. Her finger and toe nails were painted a dark shade of crimson that nearly matched the color of her puffy lips.

Her dark brown eyes sparkled as she explained her morning. After I'd left she went out to a restaurant and managed to hook up with a group of frat boys planning their initiation of several new members.

"Now get this, they wanted to know of I'd pee into a bag, so they could dump it on one of the pledges," she said with a laugh.

"Did you do that?"

"No, of course not. I told them it was completely stupid. Instead, I suggested they find another willing MILF and have the inductees see if they can fuck and make us cum while our husbands watch."

"And they went for that?"

"What do you think? They jumped at the chance. The hard part was finding another woman over thirty willing to take on a few handsome and horny college freshmen."

"How'd you manage that?"

"At the same place I got this outfit. Older women in a kinky lingerie shop are there for one of two reasons. It's because they want to please a man their interested in or because they're pissed off at the man their married to and want revenge. It's just a matter of reading the situation."

"You found someone that is out for retribution?"

"She's teaching her husband a lesson about not screwing his admin assistant. She's gone all scorched earth on his ass." Renee seemed delighted with herself. It surprised me how comfortable she seemed in this sluttish getup. I knew I'd better keep not screw around in the future, least she demonstrate her own vengeance.

"So, how do I fit in to this frat house cuckolder game?"

"I may have mentioned you'd been caught banging our next door neighbor's daughter, so I needed to screw a few college boys in retaliation." She started to laugh. The daughter of our neighbor was over two hundred and fifty pounds and I'm fairly certain she's a lesbian. After Renee had stopped her amusement, she said, "They don't know that Meagan isn't an anorexic sex pot."

As I looked over at my wife, I could see her in a different light. She wasn't playing the dedicated mom this week. She was the burning hot sexy little slut I'd first fallen in love with, except she was dressed even more trampy than she'd ever dared back in those days. I could feel myself getting excited and I wanted to take her right there.

She recognized my amorous intention and rebuffed me, "Sorry, you are going to have to wait for tonight. I want you able to perform when things really get going." She winked at me and I had the feeling she hadn't told me the entire plan.

By 9 PM, we arrived at the frat house. The fraternity that I'll refer to as Alpha Beta (which is not the chapter's real name, but was once a decent supermarket) had a party going in full swing. We met up with Susan and her husband, John just outside. Susan was barely dressed at all. She was a knockout of a woman in her mid-thirties with straight long blond hair and a pair of legs most men masturbate thinking about.

"Hi, I'm Susan," she said as she shook my hand. "John here has been a bad boy and has to share his favorite toy, because he couldn't play in his own yard."

John looked slightly upset, but resigned to his penance. I couldn't resist and observed, "Whatever made you decide to screw around on her?"

John scrunched up his face and replied, "I thought I could get away with it. I was stupid."

The four of us were led into the living room and presented to the pledges. The frat house president, a kid name Phil, who looked surprisingly mature for a college senior announced, "The men you see before you, cheated on their wives." He waved his hand in front of Renee and Susan. Thundering series of catcalls and applause greeted the women. Phil pointed toward John and me. We received a loud round of boos and hisses.

"It is up to our newest members to satisfy these women with their sexual prowess and inventive techniques, in front of the very men who have wronged them."

Phil looked at the six frat pups and asked, "Unless any of you would prefer to be soaked in urine and vomit?"

No surprise, all wanted to go with the older women option.

The four of us were shown to a large bedroom that contained two queen-sized beds, a couple of desk chairs and a large bowl of condom packets sitting on a table in between the two beds. The only other items in the room were several lengths of rope and bindings.

John and I stripped down to our underwear and were tied securely to the chairs by a few of the senior Alpha Beta members. Renee and Susan removed any clothing that would prohibit access to their areas of sexual interest and were bound to the bed posts with lengths of flat leather straps.

Phil inquired, "Would either of you ladies care for a blindfold? A few of our new members were not selected for their looks, obviously."

Renee laughed and said, "No, they all looked fine to me. Send in the clowns."

Two young men, between eighteen and twenty entered the room bare assed naked and stood in front of the bed. Phil flipped a coin and pointed at one of the frat puppies with short sandy blond hair. He called, "Tails."

"Heads." Phil pointed toward Susan and the sandy blond crawled onto the bed in-between Susan's magnificent legs, after he'd applied a condom.

She said, "I'm warmed up and ready to go at it. It comes from years of not getting any foreplay."

I looked over at John's face and he seemed to wince at her little dig.

With that, the freshman's cock found its way inside of her dripping hole. She made a show of moaning as loudly as she possibly could. "I'll bet you wouldn't fuck around if you had something like this in your bed, would you?"

"No, ma'am," the pledge replied.

The other male, a tall slender dark haired boy, also around nineteen years old, rolled a condom over his erection and stroked my wife's pussy for several minutes as she encouraged him to enjoy her amenities. I watched as she arched her hips as his fingers explored the recesses of her elliptical vaginal opening.

"Tom thinks I'm too old to be fuckable. He prefers a younger model," Renee said in a mocking self-pitying tone that told me she was fighting hard to repress a laugh.

Both Phil and the pledge working on Renee's pussy turned toward me and said in unison, "You're an asshole."

"Your wife is stunning, mister," Phil continued with true conviction. "She's way past your league. You're lucky to have her. You should be ashamed of yourself."

I wanted to protest. I was innocent of the charges. I'd never once been unfaithful to Renee, from the time I first laid eyes upon her. Frankly, I got more sex that I could handle anyway. I reminded myself, this was just a game and confessed, "I was wrong. I'll never do it again."

I looked over to see that Susan was having an orgasm and her shouts rang throughout the room. The entire frat house would be well aware she'd cum. The sandy blond boy was now a full-fledged Alpha Beta man. He came soon after and then after standing, removed his rubber and dropped it at the John's feet.

Susan said, "See, that spunk could have gone inside me, but at least the guys I'm fucking use protection."

John closed his eyes and shook his head. His punishment was clearly taking its toll on him. I hoped he'd learn from this experience. Susan looked ever more desirable after having her first round of intercourse.

Renee was the next participant to cum. Although not as dramatic in her big O announcement, she let it be known she'd initiated the newest member of Alpha Beta.

Over the course of the next hour, each woman enjoyed two of the pledges apiece. All managed to bring the woman to an at least well faked climax.

At one point during the proceeding, Susan asked that the binding around her right arm be released. She raised her hand and presented her husband with her middle finger as the final pledge was entering her cunt. "This is for thinking, I wouldn't take your screwing around behind my back without laying down. Keep in mind, I can get more of these kind of fuckers, anytime I want."

I turned to John and said "Dude, she's still pissed. This is going to cost you some major jewelry, too."

With complete resignation of his fate, John replied, "We're headed to Tiffany's as soon as we finish here."

After the MILF hazing session was done, John and I were released from our bonds. I looked down to see that my pre-ooze of semen had dripped into a large wet circle on the front of my shorts. I figured that I would collect my wife and we'd be on our way, but Phil stopped us and announced, "There's one more thing you two louses owe your wives. Since you enjoy fucking other women so much, you have to fuck each other's wife."

One of the other Frat Rats said, "Phil's studying to be a marriage counselor."

Renee whispered quietly to me, "Go on, fuck Susan. I picked her out as a reward for you giving me such a wonderful week's vacation."

It didn't take much convincing. Before I knew it, I had my condom covered cock inside the lovely blonde. She was unfettered at this point and so wrapped those amazing legs around me. I kissed her and looked over to see my wife being drilled my John. It was a weird feeling to see her being pumped at the same time as I was humping away on a woman lying merely inches away.

I ran my hands over Susan's body. Although there was nearly ten years separating them in age, the charge that I preferred younger women was completely untrue. Even as I pushed my erection as deeply into this beautiful woman's neither region, my thoughts were still upon how I could wait until I would be ready to once again mount my own MILF.

Although I can't be sure, Susan seemed to cum for me. She could have been faking just as another jab at her cheating husband, but I chose to think it was genuine. By the time I came several minutes later, it was as if every bit of fluid from my testicles shot through the shaft of my penis. The orgasm seemed to be the longest continuous one I could remember.

As Renee and I drove back to our hotel, she remarked, "Thanks for trusting me. It's good to know you can see me have sex without thinking I'd love you less."

"I've never heard it put that way before."

"Just keep trusting me, I have a few more fun surprises in store for the both of us," Renee said as she squeezed my hand and winked at me.

"Just give me some time to rest up. This is more sex than I've had in a long time. But, thanks for pushing me to my limit." I wondered how she'd top tonight.

Chapter 3 to follow...